Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (517728 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
@Athe911

GOD time isn't same with that of men,stop following the crowd or complaining that how come this ir that has achived this bt u are here or there et al.

In all,God tot and plans,time for u ain't same as u calculate it or want.
Nd pls,don't be far from ur pst to seek direction or help as per watever u wnt to do.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
dude: Pls what does rain or heavy clouds connote in dreams? Been seeing thar in my dreams recently

There is a saying that,after the rain comes sunshine.
Be patient God has nt forgotten u.
But be prayerful and don't give up on ur dream. i don't know what delay i are ex.p now bt be hopeful.
come rain come.?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Emeniyen: 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell:

- To dream of writing examination and passed in the dream easily foretells comfortable achievement, fanfare victory and accomplished success

- To dream of writing exams with problems or difficulty to finish, or no time on your side to finish foretells an upcoming obstacles, delay in progress, frustration, and a suggestion that evil arrow is fired against you from completing your project at hand.

- To dream of failing an exam in you dream foretells biting more than you can chew. the ambition you are presently pursuing is beyond your ability, it's better you do a rethink of a change of goal or objectives.

- To dream of writing exams in the school you left years back suggest struggling with ventures that may not bring benefits. Wasted efforts, stagnancy and demotion.
. Thanks a lot. I acknowledge and truly appreciate your gift. That said please what can I do.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by myboy2010(m): 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
1daful
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by fleps(m): 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
authe911: Woke up around 6:05am 16/08/14
I write down all my dreams

In my dream, I was preparing to go to camp with my friends then when I got there. People was writing 'time' in a book. When it was my turn to write the time down I didn't know the time. Then I saw Daddy Adeboye seating right in front of me and he said he time I was about righting is wrong because I wanted to follow the trent of the time on the book, then he asked me if I had a wristwatch he checked my hand and later told me the time using his wristwatch.

I pray for grace to interprete this dream in Jesus name - Amen!

You have friends and colleagues that are doing something (marriage, masters degree, professional degree etc) and you are about joining them because you think its the right time for you too. But God has sent men of God to tell you that it is not according to your own time to do that thing which you've desired. Listen to your pastor's advice or any man of God that has offered your advice at sometime. Also pray fervently for the grace of precision; never being too early and never being late at all for your blessing.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Chibaby87(f): 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
ebankole:
God is telling u that true blessin comes from him alone.
But that of human carry condition adn dnt last.
i believe u cos am looking for a work and before i had that dream, someone told me that my mate that graduated wit me hav gotten a job while i here doing house maid and i just finished my service on 5th of June o
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
Scyllapatron: this is how it starts, before you know it Oga Johnwell will be flying XR private jet, with bodyguards everywhere. grin

Funny guys.

The gift of God is not for amassing of material wealth..wonder why our modern preachers don't imitate Paul and Peter of Jesus days..

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
freecocoa: Okay, so last night I dreamt we were just playing around with coca-cola product corks, (removing the rubber under it)and I discovered that, any one I opened,had a free drink offer under it, infact all my own, came with a free drink offer,to the amazement of every other person.

Please can anyone help on what this could mean? Thanks.

Free cocoa things..
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by djsaintboss(m): 11:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pls I need Help, When I was younger (Secondary sch days), I use to have different types of terrible dreams dat looks so real and got me sweating wen I woke up, the Dream became too much dat I couldn't bear the fear n horror at night, it even made me not to have good sleep. So, I decided to pray against it, my prayer then was dat I don't want to be dreaming again and my Prayer Worked, Since then up till now (Jst graduated earlier dis year), I hardly Dream, even d little I dream about, I tend to forget all about it in the next morning. Right now, am worried cos I think my spiritual life has been blocked by me, even though I hv prayed for God to reverse my earlier decision........What am Experience is it normal, if not, wats the meaning and how Can I remedy it, Tnks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
God in his infinite mercy shows dreams and gives interpretation to the dreamer to understand verbatim.

That's how I dream.

If I dream and see myself carry bag of money or spread out on a table it just happens. It starts entering.

A lady flirting with me, one day or a week it starts happening.

Myself in a business place, few weeks it happens.

Dreams don't have to be one big Papa Ajasco script that needs interpretation...

If someone comes around to play a prank, I just hear it in my ears what he came to do. I don't need dreams there..

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by p4pako: 12:01am On Aug 25, 2014
ebankole: Uncladnes means,vulnarability: u don't church that much,why?

If u hav been closer to God it wudn't av got this far,5yr?

Being chased,again,vulnerable,u need to pray to be set free.
Bein given what is it not pleasurable,again,vulnerable.
My brother get close to God and as u do this u wil be deliver 1 step @ a time.
fast/pray

Sir, thank you for your quick response. If its not too much trouble, I would like you to expand this a little.

When you said vulnerable, do you mean I am under a spiritual attack or I can be easily attacked spiritually or people can walk all over me without fear of any consequence?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Harhzyz(m): 12:33am On Aug 25, 2014
I dreamt about man u winning the champions league this season so what does it mean
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by chaloner(m): 12:41am On Aug 25, 2014
Harhzyz: I dreamt about man u winning the champions league this season so what does it mean
bliv me i took a decision neva to curse any one dis year..........but dnt let me
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:54am On Aug 25, 2014
@P4pako

You are vulnerable spiritually.
You seem to be quite far from God.
You need to go back and restore ur spiritual life.

You don't pray or church that much.
I'm trying not to use strong words here but u need prayer and closeness to GOD before u can be deliver.
Start by going to church often and give him ur life.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:57am On Aug 25, 2014
@djsaintboss.
You are right God granted what u asked for and u need to pray to him to re-open your spiritual eyes.
A man without vison or dream is like a man without direction.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:02am On Aug 25, 2014
If i don't clear this my mind won't be @ rest.
ther was a bro that seek crystal interpretatn dream.
Which pertain,he writtin exams and u cudn't finish on time.
bro,dat u cudn't finish on time cud mean issue fundin ur skulin or chalenges in life.
In all,its tellin u that God plans 4ur life gos beyond ur CERT.
pray he open ur eyes
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Barywhyte(m): 1:05am On Aug 25, 2014
ebankole:
Sir,my interpretation are not base on copy and paste or computer.

Deal with ur foundation and who ever u choose will stay else,they will be having same dream about u and eventualy leave u.
God bless

Well that was the first. I never got turned on the others that follow. But thnks for your observation and the foundation stuff you mentioned, I will continue prayer over it. thnks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Manugirl1: 1:17am On Aug 25, 2014
I dreamt that we were walking down the street and something got stolen from hubby. I also dreamt that someone was telling me that hubby's cloth won't fit/size him or something in the line of his cloth is small for him.

Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:42am On Aug 25, 2014
@manugirl.
Either at his place of work or in your naighborhood there seems to be unknown rival,being rub means,deny,attack,hatred.:the reason y wer der with him is coz whatever happens to him affect u also.
D clothe means position nd such wil attrack dif opinion.
In all pray for him against spiritual n physical attack.
Gudnite
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 25, 2014
babyosisi:

@ johnwell,are you a born again Christian who believes that Jesus is the son of the living God and Savior of the world?

I dream a lot but I am skeptical of interpretations because there are many spirits out there
But let me hear what you have to say if your answer to my initial question is yes.

I have recurring dreams about babies and in these dreams I am taking care of babies usually a baby that is not mine changing their diapers,feeding them,comforting them when they cry while waiting for their mothers to come get them

In one of the dreams,I was waiting for an elevator and when I came down,it had three babies,A set of twins ( boy and girl) and a bigger baby girl coming down and smiling at me and I was very happy to receive them into my care.

In another dream I came into a room full of baby cribs but all empty and no babies then before I walked away ,I lifted one of the matresses and hidden underneath was a beautiful baby ,reaching out to me

In another,it was raining,I was watching a church parade,and I was taking care of this baby that wouldn't stop crying and I was doing everything yo cheer her up while her mom was gone

In another,I was caring once more for another sweet baby on a blanket by a hill,a dark skinned baby girl

Most times they are baby girls
Many more but these are the ones that stand out

I am married have had all my children so I am not looking for a child,no plans for adoption
What does this mean?

@ ebankole
What do you say to me regarding the above?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by AdeniyiA(m): 2:44am On Aug 25, 2014
babyosisi:

@ ebankole
can you set up an orphanage?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 3:49am On Aug 25, 2014
mercylicious: @Johnwell, i can interpret most of my dreams bt this one is confusing.
I saw two kids playing- a girl and a boy. The girl was my child. I came and told her to stop playing wit the male child and took her away from where they were playing.As we were leaving, i said in my mind that i shldnt have give her d advise to stop playing wit d male child as both of them are siblings.

Am i abt to conceive a girl, then a boy?

Note- i am nt trying to conceive. Single at the moment . Have not had kids b4
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 3:54am On Aug 25, 2014
AdeniyiA:
can you set up an orphanage?

No way
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 25, 2014
Katier00: I also dream within my dream and i also dream when enemies tries to attack me, i will start running then begin to fly away from them. Pls what does this mean? It happens almost every night

U run and later fly means at least they did not run u over which is good.... Don't be afraid u are flying as that us very good too... Sometimes, to run and fly away is the best thing to do till we have enough spiritual power to destroy them... Continue praying for more spiritual power to incubate you... Not just any spiritual power but spiritual power from God Himself should incubate you all rounder.... Then u will see that either they see u and rub away or u beat them and they turn to something else... But the main thing is for you to overpower them. Pray that God should give u victory over the enemies of the night n day.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 25, 2014
babyosisi:

@ ebankole

Some are better prayed in Yoruba....

Ohun ti aye gbe le mi lowo ti wonni ki n joko ti, Emimimo gba lowo mi tasetase

Pray that fervently with fasting.

Fasting cos it is meant for two things.... Forgiveness of sins and for power. Here taking care of a baby in this style is a delay tactics being played on u... Move ahead by fire
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by stunningjudy(f): 6:07am On Aug 25, 2014
@ johnwell, pls complete the interpretation of my dream. I told u a man i don't like came to marry me and i was crying. And yes i know him physically.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 25, 2014
Sorry for d double post
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 6:34am On Aug 25, 2014
I had this dream this morning; It was dark and I was in a room with my mother, we were preparing to sleep, then she told me that she was going to give me some prayer points in order for me to do my personal vigil that night. I declined. Then she called her younger sisters on phone and asked them if they were going for vigil, they answered in the negative. As she was making the call, I saw the shadows of 2 small animals running around in the room. I thought they were rats, but when I looked closer, they were mighty scorpions. I tried to kill them, but the more I tried, the more they multiplied....

Also, I had this dream sometime ago, I started attending a church sometime back, so in the dream I saw the pastor who is female with her children, they were putting on black and they were holding their hands together in a circle....I had this dream more than once.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dude(m): 7:02am On Aug 25, 2014
Thanks so much for previous response.you are doing an awesome job here. So what does seeing a moving herd of cow potray?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ammamat(f): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2014
plz
help am so confused.. this dream has been repeating itself... i do
dream as i and my guy make love and he will also have the same dream.
most time when he travels............ but todays own was scary coz Its
was like we were missing each other so when we see ourselves we had to
hide somewhere and we trying to do it again while people were
distracting us, so i was afraid when i wake ..i had to call him and tell
him to pray also that the dream is not good...but i was shock when he
told me that he'd the same dream.. what could this means.....plz am waiting
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kcpumping(m): 7:48am On Aug 25, 2014
Pls sir, I had a dream Where I saw president goodluck jonathan using a forklift to offload goods from a container even as I was doing same at the same time and the nxt thing I saw we exchanged pleasantly, he shook my hands and then I saw myself in d midst of friends and told them of my experience and to my surprise they retorted at saying what's the big deal in shaking hands with the president then I woke up....
Bros pls is there no interpretation for this dream
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 25, 2014
From my dream book, Sunday 22nd July 2012

In my dream I saw myself involved in a discovery that the world hasn't discovred before. I guess I discovered a big thing that looked like a Giant Tiger Dog and it looked very playful.
The discovery wouldn't be seen by people of the world if i didn't include an insect (very tiny)
And I was inside a Big black Lovely Jeep

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.