Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (516604 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ayo081(m): 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
some times i do fly alone(in my world).
The most recent i had may B last month was flying and crying.
crying probably fly jumping too long n people in my were luking @ me.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ugobi2555: 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
i had a dream..in the dream..i boarded a flight...i travelled but within me i know i didnt travel...people were rejoicing with me that i travelled to usa but within me i didnt...though the plane tookoff

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
Chibaby87: I had dream on Friday when a lady open one office for me but one thing i noticed was that office was locked for a long time. Pls help me interpret it, am confused since that day
God is telling u that true blessin comes from him alone.
But that of human carry condition adn dnt last.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by RGem(f): 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ayo081(m): 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
ebankole: @Ayo

seein ursef on air means,speed and or journey of life,surpassin these before u is a grace from God to move faster than expected.
BankW is a well known person and famous,and u surpassin him,do u knw what that means.
God truly loves u bt ar u close to hime so that he can help speed ur progress in life? thats d question o
tanks man i tink i owe God alot did ma waec once in a puplic school made it, jamb once made it, putme once made it all no runs!

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
ugobi2555: i had a dream..in the dream..i boarded a flight...i travelled but within me i know i didnt travel...people were rejoicing with me that i travelled to usa but within me i didnt...though the plane tookoff
learn to achive somethin before announcing to save uesef frm embarrassment.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
My dream goes thus: actually I'm dating a guy in my Office, he was a close friend but because his family found out him and his fiance are related we started dating: the crush's bn there for a while sha. So I dreamt that the three of us (me, his former fiance and himself) were together in a room, to be precise it was my room. They both slept on the chair and I was on the bed, immediately she stood up and told me to adjust that she wants to share the duvet with me and I actually adjust infact imy body was touching the wall that was the extent at which I adjusted. So many people gave me different meaning. What's your own view?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by effiongbass: 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
Nigerians
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
RGem: I just had a dream about those who hurt me. Mostly Ex boyfriends. I wept in the dream and woke up feeling d hurt in my heart.

Ur past/ex is still huntin u,u must av lovd im so much..but,u av to let it go coz he isn't comin bak. if u do,until u do nd forgiv ur may tof time progressin in life as well.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by MAYOWAAK: 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
The last time I ate in my dream, I just woke up to Drink water to "press" the food down.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
ebankole: @saraha
I bless God for your life.
God has just delivered u from a programed distruction. how graceful u attented that service. spare time to thank God.

and for the car, the lord told u,let me be d driver of ur life:meanin,seek me first and u shall receive what u desire.
God is callin u

Thanks so much. About the second interpretation. Hmmm, you could be right even though have being running away from this calling.
All I ask is for his grace for me to yield to his calling.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
@ Venus, just avoid fallin for a man u knw has another woman.

U were pushed or force to the wall ,meanin,cheated,takin advantage of,heartbreak et al.
U won't win,u are a easy goin person.
i lie?
wait for ur time my sis o

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by amyreal12: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
Opiosko:
Afternoon bro, pay attention to that dream.
why afternoon? Cos was thinkin is the early morning dream. Waitin for ur reply,tnx
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
MAYOWAAK: The last time I ate in my dream, I just woke up to Drink water to "press" the food down.

pray to be deliver from witchcraft feeding.its not funny or ordinary i dnt mean to scare u,bt its better u attend church more and ask u want a deliverance. u must my brother.
its well,God showd u 2 save.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
RGem: I just had a dream about those who hurt me. Mostly Ex boyfriends. I wept in the dream and woke up feeling d hurt in my heart.

i re-quote u for a reason.
You'll experince progress the moment u forgive dos dat av hurt u especially ur ex..obviously u are hurt bt my sis let it go.
its well
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by McLuhan(m): 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
Had this dream early one morning a few days ago: I was decorated with an honorary doctorate by a representive of Oxford University. He hung a medal on my neck and in that dream a professor whom I know from a university in Nigeria came and took a photograph with me and congratulated me. I wore an academic gown and cap. I was very happy and felt proud in the dream. I danced a jig and told myself that the foreign degree that I didn't have has been given to me. I've never been to Oxford. What does it mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by darisgod(m): 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
[b][/b]

ebankole: @derisGod.
Urs isn't that difficult.
Is there any secret someone kept with u? becareful what secret u accept to kip.
If nt, please do not and dnt say or tell evrythin ur eyes see?
this is not abt now bt ur life in general.
if u are the type dat doesn't knw hw to kip tins inside.work on dat.
u'll b fine d impact/eye is a warnin

Wow is diz true ooo...kept a lot of secrets for friends ooo still Kiping seef may God help me

Thank u

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
@MCLu

You seem to be between something or decision,But God his telling u where ever u find urself he will hold ur hand and be ur help.
In All,pray God to fulfill his promise and that dream in ur heart u so much been waiting for.
He's waiting for ur seeking
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Opiosko: 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
amyreal12: why afternoon? Cos was thinkin is the early morning dream. Waitin for ur reply,tnx
U are tinkn? Haven't u notice d pattern of ur drms..Anyway, speaking from experience early morning drm is mostly normal REM stage of slp. For afternoon, I have neva had one that does not manifest later. I tink I won't want to go further..hope u will grab ma gist
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by p4pako: 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pls sir, help interprete these:

1. In a space of 5 years I have seen myself naked like a child around the house and compound, then I realise that I am not suppose to be naked.

2. Often times I get chased in my dreams. Recently two of my childhood neighbors and I were chased by a middle aged woman but we weren't caught. In the dream I was carrying a keg containing some substance.

3. Three years back I saw my friend's late mum giving me a sim card and some coins and I said to my self ' does she not know that I know that she is dead' then I collected it with my left hand.

I will be expecting your response on these. Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Opiosko: 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
MAYOWAAK: The last time I ate in my dream, I just woke up to Drink water to "press" the food down.
Hahaha! Funny rascal..people should not let dreams confuse them joor, some are serious though
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
Dear All,
That am gifted in dream interpretation doesn't mean i'm better than u in anyway,its just a gift given by his grace
I'm MFM member,mountain of fire& miracles ministries,i do engage in online E-war but nothin personal,may the lord forgive us all
If by tomao u nd i engage in any war pls its basicaly ends online.
Godbles u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by azorjiu(m): 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
kelvin1191: What is the meaning of this dream? I saw a fish pond, when i went to see the fingerlings in it, i saw frogs. The pond was filled with grass and the structure was badly done.

Well, it must have a Freudian connotation. The fish pond must represent a pen!s.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
Uncladnes means,vulnarability: u don't church that much,why?

If u hav been closer to God it wudn't av got this far,5yr?

Being chased,again,vulnerable,u need to pray to be set free.
Bein given what is it not pleasurable,again,vulnerable.
My brother get close to God and as u do this u wil be deliver 1 step @ a time.
fast/pray
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by okine4real: 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
folowing
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Barywhyte(m): 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
ebankole: @Barrywhyte.
I'll be factual with u.

Yes to your question,and belief me you if you date 5o Ladies you will continue to experience same result,becoz urs is wholly fundamental u need to deliver yousef from fundational power.
You glory is attached to marriage,nd u are nt the time that womanize ofcos.atend church dat do deliverance

Yes I dont womanize. How do you know that? thnk you tho sir
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by LLVelly: 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell:

Generic meaning of Jewelry are; treasure, precious, self glorification, pride, idolatry.

Gold: generally means glory, wisdom of reputation, truth, wealth, righteousness, self-glorification, kingship, and leadership

Necklace; Generic meaning for necklace are; precious, God's gifts, pride, idolatry, and self-glorification.

Silver: portend knowledge, purity, strength, and or knowledge of God, redemption, idolatry, spiritual adultery.

Ring; signifies covenant, authority, prestige, power, love

The question is:
1 who gave you this Items?
2 what is your relationship to the person?
3 what type or ring were you given
4 Does the necklace has pendant?
5 What was the pendant?

To dream of giving or receiving jewelry, if it is not demonically influenced, portends a good omen of love, romance and domestic improvement.
the thing is,in dat dream I was with his daughter in thier sitting room so on my way out he called me to a room in the presence of his wife then gave me the gold necklace & a silver ring,it was wrapped so I didn't open it in thier presence. On my way out I opened it the ring got a star-like design bt i'm not so sure if there's any design on d gold necklace. Believe me I have not seen d man,d wife or even d daughter before.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
Barywhyte:

Yes I dont womanize. How do you know that? thnk you tho sir
Sir,my interpretation are not base on copy and paste or computer.

Deal with ur foundation and who ever u choose will stay else,they will be having same dream about u and eventualy leave u.
God bless
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Sheguama: 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
ebankole: @shagauman

Its like you are planning to move from where u are at the moment or might want embark on a journey.

Be careful where u go,what part or event u attend.
inshort, be watchful of where u go. The snake represent sudden death.
Move close to God.
And for ur friend,pray for her she seems to be the expose type so as nt to..?

Thank you Brother. I'm actually planning to move from my crrent apartment but I've not found where I like.

Concerming my friend, she's a very decent married woman. And responsible.
Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
@shagauma

Do pray alot before u move into any new apartment or place,do i beg u and hear from God before u proceed.

As for ur friend sir, 2birthday at the same time,meanin double celebration or double way of life.
U can only speak for urself bt u know her so,i might be correct there.
God bles ur frined and u.
Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
Woke up around 6:05am 16/08/14
I write down all my dreams

In my dream, I was preparing to go to camp with my friends then when I got there. People was writing 'time' in a book. When it was my turn to write the time down I didn't know the time. Then I saw Daddy Adeboye seating right in front of me and he said he time I was about righting is wrong because I wanted to follow the trent of the time on the book, then he asked me if I had a wristwatch he checked my hand and later told me the time using his wristwatch.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dude(m): 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pls what does rain or heavy clouds connote in dreams? Been seeing thar in my dreams recently

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.