Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (515748 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
@lanregidi
that lady isn't a wife material,she will leave u for another when u have financial problem.

Its a warning again you decision to marry her.
She seems all about having a better life than loving you for who u are.
Infact take note and u wil discover she's nt wife-material

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by holajeedayy: 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
pls interprete dis drem .posted since morning
i av a drem and we had a discusion...myself ,a man and a lady ...we ar all
nigerian sitting in a round table..d gel ask the man som question and d man
said to d gel dat his she a spy such dat d gel cud lead to his depotation later
we now discova d gel is a student in dubai and d man is a network engineer
bt it lyk he paper or certification document is nt complete n me my self wz
listen to dem

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Olulinks(m): 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell: 120 Prayers to claim good dreams and 120 prayers to cancel bad dreams coming up soon!

Bro John, this is where i will fight you. There is no 120 or 1million prayer to claim or cancel a dream but only one paryer there is: and the prayer is check out wherever it is in your bible where anything related to your prayer is mentioned. If you dream of dying, falling or sick or whatever negative dream you have, just open your bible look for where such happened and say the prayer by quoting the words/verse. Don't be deceived, any prayer without the bible verse that aligns with it is waste of time. SHALOM!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
@prince

U av lot mor to achive if u mov out of the country

family collapse: God wil use to help ur family as some financial problem might be inevitable or issue among ur family member.

as for ur CV, don't despite little beginin if u wnt to get to ur peak in life,bein,ur stingines as dat mite delay u nd learnt to give.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
Tollsyn: what is d meaning of these dreams:
(1) when a young lady who is not married dreamt of getin pregnamt in her dream.
(2) she also dreamt of being raped.
(3) gettin married 2her current bf.

@johnwell and ebankole

1- Generic meaning of Pregnancy are: flesh, marine connection, sin, expectancy (pray a two edged warfare prayer)

2- Rape in the spirit rape portends violation, murder, abuse, avenge, hatred... if you dream of one, it is telling you to reassess yourself and do away with bad behavior that may destroy your reputation before helpers of your destiny

3- Getting Married to her current B/F
- Tell her to pray about that relationship, dreams pertaining to marriage are somehow ,.... let her pray like (oh God, reveal the secret of what will become of my marriage with brother A or brother B, if he will be my right partner reveal it to me), tell her not to jump into conclusion yet but pray hard.
There are some dreams concerning marriage that I will tell you yes he is or no he is not but when marriage is fully displayed like this, one has to be careful..

Listen to this.. A lady came to me for counseling because her marriage collapse, i ask her if she did not inquire from God before proceeding into marrying the man, she said God spoke to her, a prophetess even prophecy and encourage them to go ahead with their marital plans I then ask her what was her personal revelation?

she said.. the first dream I had was getting married to a strange man, the second one I saw myself dressed for the wedding but when i get to the pulpit the groom (my husband) was not there, I was alone and I also notice that one leg of my "Beautiful" shoes was missing.

I then told her that the man was not her rightful husband, that was why she saw herself alone on the pulpit, secondly the missing leg of her Beautiful shoes signifies attacks on that marriage that will lead to divorce.(that is just what happened)

In addition, the strange man that married her in the dream is her spiritual husband. she said sir I have dream this severally with different strange men. I wept for her.

I told her that she will not have a successful marriage except she divorce that/those spiritual husband(s), she cried and said that she has been married twice but the same problem occurs
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
Iamoilprince: @Op, pls help me interpret my dreams...
1. I'v dreamnt more than 3 times of me in American.
2. I dreamnt of my family house collapsing, all the rooms collapsed and we were left with just 2 rooms and the parlour.
3. I just dreamt of me in a front of 2 story building. Each of the were companies and I submitted my CVs there. I sat at the front of the build chewing cocumba when an old friend came frm the building and said there madam saw my CV but she said I was too greedy from the way my CV was designed. He gave me glue to adjust it, then demanded for some Cocumbas. Unfortunately, I had left which I intended throwing away becos it was spoit, but he still collected it like that.
Pls help me with interpretations. Thanks in anticipation

1- America... to dream of going to or being in or observing America on a map portends an omen of great happiness through family unity
- It may also manifest into going to America in the practical sense of it

2 - to dream of an old house in bad condition connotes sins or the sins of our forefathers
- to dream of an old house in bad condition and in need of repair forecasts a need for revival
- to dream of a house being demolished or empty suggests grieving over a recent loss, broken relationship or missed opportunity

3 - I just dreamt of me in a front of 2 story building. Each of the were companies and I submitted my CVs there. I sat at the front of the build chewing cocumba when an old friend came frm the building and said there madam saw my CV but she said I was too greedy from the way my CV was designed. He gave me glue to adjust it, then demanded for some Cocumbas. Unfortunately, I had left which I intended throwing away becos it was spoit, but he still collected it like that.

- Are you familiar with the environment physically?
- Have you ever demand for something that is in the custody of a woman? if yes, she may want you out before releasing that which you want
- Learn to give, if you are believing God for something, sow a tangible seed for that

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
Olulinks:

Bro John, this is where i will fight you. There is no 120 or 1million prayer to claim or cancel a dream but only one paryer there is: and the prayer is check out wherever it is in your bible where anything related to your prayer is mentioned. If you dream of dying, falling or sick or whatever negative dream you have, just open your bible look for where such happened and say the prayer by quoting the words/verse. Don't be deceived, any prayer without the bible verse that aligns with it is waste of time. SHALOM!

abeg no fight me, prayer is a compulsory task for any believer.. it is never a sin to over pray but it is a tragedy if you under-pray

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
Holajee
God have a a plan for u,whether u are a working class now or searching ,his will is what he showed u.

Thats where u belong, you seem to be very educated and intelegent.
Pray he fulfill his promises according to that drea.m.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by satellitedaisy: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
ebankole:

Do any u av crush 4 each other?
becarful,as he seems to av a serious relationship somwhere.

I have been following the thread Just b very careful wit what you say to people. Dream interpretation is very sensitive but can also be dangerous
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
satellitedaisy:

I have been following the thread Just b very careful wit what you say to people. Dream interpretation is very sensitive but can also be dangerous

I know more than that brother and am not the type that get involve in what am not sure of.
thanks anyway
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
@satelite,

I see ur reasons,ok
some dreams are dangerous to interpret as such might attract spiritual attacks et al

And ofcos,if u don't av the gift and u involve ursef is like mocking God.

avin said al that,i've limit my interpretations for a reason nt that am nt sure of my stand with God thou bt some tins cnt be said online
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by satellitedaisy: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
johnwell:

Noted...
I know about leaves too, as for the blasphemers, there're normal.

Just b very careful wit what you say to people. Dream interpretation is very sensitive but can also be dangerous. Its easy to copy interpretation from a dream book or internet, but there is more to it. Goodluck
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
Let me share my dream too, my colleague and I are dating, I know his fiance but it turned out they are related. In my dream, the three of us were together, they both lay on a cushion and I was on the bed, all of a sudden she stood up from the chair and then told me to adjust so she could lay on the bed with me. I actually did move
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by satellitedaisy: 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
ebankole: @satelite,

I see ur reasons,ok
some dreams are dangerous to interpret as such might attract spiritual attacks et al

And ofcos,if u don't av the gift and u involve ursef is like mocking God.

avin said al that,i've limit my interpretations for a reason nt that am nt sure of my stand with God thou bt some tins cnt be said online

Its well wit you bankole, it was just a word of advice. You can ruin a persons life to by wrong interpretation if you are not very careful. The Lord is your strength
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
Let God be my judge if am copying thing am putting down here or if av not been doing this to help.

I quite get u,i knw quite lot of people av helped with this,everythin i put down here are base on what i see tru these dreams.
Thou,not all dreams has meanin or can be traslated,to be truthful.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by appliedscience(m): 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
i dont dream often bt had dis two scary dreams somtimes ago.
the first was
i had a dream dat i ws wit two golden cufflinks n somone was chasin me to get dem from me,i ran n hide the cufflinks,lost my chaser and den came bak to recover the items i hide bt cudnt get d exact place i buried dem.

the second one is dis
i had a dream that i ws in a car driven by a lame woman but was so suprise she drove without any problem n we got to my destinastion(two new similar n colorful storey builings). i paid her n she drove away. cant read d meaning of this dream.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
@Venus
Avoid dating someone that u know is into relationship with the hope that he will leave the other for you.

As it is you are a gentle and easy going type, this will shield u from heartbreak or emosional trauma.
thanks
Avoid any crush with a already dating guy.
its well

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Luzehray(m): 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
I don't use †☺ dream. Solution †☺ that.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
@applied

Do not look down on any coz those think are incapable might be of help.
As it is,where u look to for help might not come but where u least expected.
For this,be open and humble yourself.
Ur driver is like ur leader ,someone who God has designed to help u to reach ur destination in life.
as for the other,be prayerful
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
@ op I don't know why you are not answering my question ,habi we get fight before?

Lol
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
Saraha1: @ op I don't know why you are not answering my question ,habi we get fight before?

Lol

Let me know if i can help before i log off.
Don't if u do,do repeat whatever it is for me to get the msg.
thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by darisgod(m): 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
Yesterday afternoon I had a dream n am so confused abt it

In my dream I had another dream,I saw a neighbor's daugther ,she was kidnapped by one blind man I saw d man so when her mom came back,she was looking for her as I was about to tell her who took her daughter I went blind so I woke up from d dream(2nd dream),when I woke up I couldn't still see so i saw myself in d sitting den I saw her mom dir told her to give me water to wash my face DAT I can't see any tin she gave but still can't see.....I finally woke up to real life felt d impact on ma eyes I prayed Sha but I don't understand at all

Pls help translate[quotauthor=ebankole]@applied

Do not look down on any coz those think are incapable might be of help.
As it is,where u look to for help might not come but where u least expected.
For this,be open and humble yourself.
Ur driver is like ur leader ,someone who God has designed to help u to reach ur destination in life.
as for the other,be prayerful[/quote]

Reply mine naaaaa
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
ebankole:

thanks
pls can you check my page 10 or 9. I did ask a question one was answer by someone .Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
ebankole:

thanks
pls can you check page 10 or 9. I did ask. Some question one was answer by someone .Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
Saraha1: @op, please I need your view regarding this dream that I had at the 10th day of my 21 day vigin after my deliverance at mfm.

We were much watching music performance in a field fill with people, when all of a sudden a vehicle like that of a military van drove to our direction to scare us .
When I saw the vehicle , I give way .
It got to a point I could not explain how I found myself in a car along with some people.while I was in the car I could see the millitary van on a high speed and it seems the van lost control and most of the peole on field were being traped by the military van.
While all this was happening, the driver of the car that I was in ,was doing every thing within his power to ensure that our car those not collid with the millitary van.
At the end the millitary van got to a place
Which look like airport and the van got exploded. Even those trying to assist the millitary not to catch fire all dead.
The fire was so high that no body could come to there rescue.

I came out of the car which I was unhurt and I walked towards the field to see the level of causality.

(2) Pls when you see white car always coming to drive you to your destination any time you have it in mind that you need car. Pls what does it mean?

Pls I will need to send you the third one in private , how do I get intouch with you?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
@ johnwell,are you a born again Christian who believes that Jesus is the son of the living God and Savior of the world?

I dream a lot but I am skeptical of interpretations because there are many spirits out there
But let me hear what you have to say if your answer to my initial question is yes.

I have recurring dreams about babies and in these dreams I am taking care of babies or a baby that is not mine changing their diapers,feeding them,comforting them when they cry while waiting for their mothers to come get them

In one of the dreams,I was waiting for an elevator and when I came down,it had three babies,I set of twins ( boy and girl) and a bigger baby girl coming down and smiling at me and I was very happy yo receive them

In another dream I came into a room full of baby cribs but all empty and no babies then before I walked away ,I lifted one of the matresses and hidden underneath was a beautiful baby ,reaching out to me

In another,it was raining,I was watching a church parade,and I was taking care of this baby that wouldn't stop crying and I was doing everything yo cheer her up while her mom was gone

In another,I was caring once more for another sweet baby on a blanket by a hill

Most times they are baby girls

I am married have had all my children so I am not looking for a child
What does this mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
@derisGod.
Urs isn't that difficult.
Is there any secret someone kept with u? becareful what secret u accept to kip.
If nt, please do not and dnt say or tell evrythin ur eyes see?
this is not abt now bt ur life in general.
if u are the type dat doesn't knw hw to kip tins inside.work on dat.
u'll b fine d impact/eye is a warnin

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
@saraha
I bless God for your life.
God has just delivered u from a programed distruction. how graceful u attented that service. spare time to thank God.

and for the car, the lord told u,let me be d driver of ur life:meanin,seek me first and u shall receive what u desire.
God is callin u

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ayo081(m): 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
I do have this dream since i was a kid, i do fly without planes nor wings UNCONTROLABLE in my dreams. in 2012, i saw(dream) the famous Banky W in his car then i fly pass him. when i was a kid i do see my class mate(primary school) then ill fly pass them.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Chibaby87(f): 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
I had dream on Friday when a lady open one office for me but one thing i noticed was that office was locked for a long time. Pls help me interpret it, am confused since that day
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Atmmachine(m): 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
I see myself having sex with Nicki Minaj every night in my dream.

Please, someone should interpret the dream for me .. cool cool cool cool
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
@Ayo

seein ursef on air means,speed and or journey of life,surpassin these before u is a grace from God to move faster than expected.
BankW is a well known person and famous,and u surpassin him,do u knw what that means.
God truly loves u bt ar u close to hime so that he can help speed ur progress in life? thats d question o

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.