Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,978 members, 7,855,976 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (520508 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2014
Sunken

None is KING except GOD. He's the king of Kings..
I pray heaven wil nt weep over us/u-Amen.
The anti-christ et al & the whole dreams all falls into one ofcourse.Belief me you,GOD is calling u to salvation.
This is a very significance sign & a call to salvation.
Obviously,GOD want u to surrender u life to him completely.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by chidelacreme(f): 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
@ebankole. Pls help me interprete dis dream. I was with my friends outside of a house. She heard a sound holding a device on her hand and came closer noticing the sound was coming from me and placed it near my stomach and said"you are pregnant". I tink i wasn't happy abt the news because I was tinking when am about goin for service(nysc),wil I be pregnant in camp. then I went to my mom's shop saw boiled corn there and startd eating and eating it. I think my younger sis was also in that shop eating the corn too.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by neche2012: 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
Please i need the interpretation of this dream. In the dream i was in a compound not my real compound, there was a burial ground in that compound as i turned back to look at the direction of the grave it happened that the person in there came back to life and we all ran for safety. The mother of the dead person came to tell us not hide, that the resurrected son means no harm to us, that his son has just come back so that she would not shed more tears the way she did for the first child she lost.

When we all came out from our hiding place, i then went to this once dead person to find out why he came out of the grave with a bible, he was actually a muslim in the dream, so i made reference to my colleague in the office that this one does not allow us place bible on his desk let alone holding it, so why did he come out from the grave with a bible. He gave me a reply, but did not understand what he was saying.

All those i saw in this dream, i have not met them in real life.

Please i will appreciate your interpretation.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
Chidelacreme
I tryin to figure if u plan to get pregnant at NYSC" is part of the dream "tho"

This dream is divided into 2.
1,Learn to forgo,forgive those that's hurt u 1 way of the other,be it among ur siblin,family etc.
2,Unwanted pregnancy,u wnt to be careful so as not to brng shame to the family as Much is expected frm u.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
Neche2012

Everything you saw there represent you.
Meaning,resurrection,another chance,second chance,another opportunity,grace to mend and come to GOD.
There's more to that dream that i can't disclose here to avoid issues"
Inshort,no other way to GOD except thru jesus,thats the main message.
I belief GOD is calling to salvation.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by enm(m): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
@johnwell and ebankole please i need your interpretation to this dream.

Saw myself in a dream with a lady, who to me look like a former school mate of mine. In that she was showing me the things she made from beads eg, bangles, necklace and other body adornment and we were outside and it look like front of her house or shop.

She was telling me how she built up and train herself to learn bead making in other to support herself and i remember in the dream she told me about her job loss. She brought out a necklace that contained lot of bead and the design was different, part of the necklace has an extension that look like board that contain small mirror and i ask was that part for and she said its for sleeping that is a pillow. I took the necklace from her and try it on to see the working of the pillow part and there was no foam and i ask how would one use this thing as a pillow, will the person place his head on the mirror or what?

She took it away from me then add some clothes or foam, place the necklace back on me again, raise the extending part of the necklace that's intended to be a pillow, raised it to align with my forehead and started wrapping clothes round about my head as if making a turban, in the process she place one of her hand on my chest and immediately i told her that am not comfortable with her on my chest, that am a young person and my body is hot oh.

she reply me without flinching and removing her hand from my chest and stopping the turbaning, that she has been told that i have more of female children in me than male and i was like wow immediately i remember a dream interpretation where i was told to be watchful of temptation and i was this girl and the other one who was in that dream which one should i flee from or is the first girl the wife i have been praying for. then i woke up.

Here is the first dream that i remember in the dream and it was posted here. Its on page 38

@ johnwell and ebankole please help me
out here with interpretation

Saw a friend bisi in my room, saw that her
trouser were down to her knee and her
pant red in colour a little bit lower. Look as
if she is changing her pad. I look at her and say in my mind what is this one doing as I walk to the wardrobe, open and it look like I want to urinate or trying to clean my
manhood ( can't remember what I did).

Note in real life she is just a friend even
though i like her.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
Emm
With her u'll be happy,seems ur prayer as been granted as regards a life partner.
Make hay while the sunshine now,all that surfaced in that dream & the whole events between u two,means,connection,communication,understand et al
She's a wife material,helper,support &u 2 will get along quite well.
But,flee from temptation.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by chidelacreme(f): 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
No I don't want to be pregnant wen in camp(nysc). Am about to serve. Its jst the feeling I had in d dream,thinking by d tym I get to camp the pregnancy mit start showing.d feeling of not needing dat baby.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by enm(m): 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
ebankole: Emm
With her u'll be happy,seems ur prayer as been granted as regards a life partner.
Make hay while the sunshine now,all that surfaced in that dream & the whole events between u two,means,connection,communication,understand et al
She's a wife material,helper,support &u 2 will get along quite well.
But,flee from temptation.

Sorry ebankole that i have to drag you back to my case, from your interpretation which lady are you referring to, the one in my first dream bisi or the second girl that look like a former school mate of mine who in real life we don't communicate much apart from once in a while bbm chat and it been long we chat last
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
Emm
The answer to your question is,the former while the latter(dream) is what GOD refered to as just LUST" and not love.

The former(1st dream),what u shared,the communications et al between u two are powerful signals to verify the trueness of the former.
I see lust with the latter knockin at u!
Be warned-choose right now.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 24, 2014
@ebankole: good morning my dearest brother in Christ Jesus. Please explain this dream for me.
I was in the dream, a man was fighting a woman because of some kind of misunderstanding the lady decide to call a policemen dey arrived with their car and was looking for the guy but is like the man has a gang wen the police men found them the start to shoot gun with the d policemen but in that d same place is like children of 3 to 5years dismissed from school so I was directing the children to enter inside d police bus and lie low to be safe but I could not gather all d children but the ones I saved were many. Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by chidelacreme(f): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2014
@ebankole @johnwell. Goodmorning. Pls my sister told me to help her ask u Guys for the meaning of her dream. She said she was with someone(she said she guess it was a male figure) @ d river side boarding a canoe,dey both entered the canoe with a guy dey hav seen somewhr before and the owner of the canoe. As dey startd moving d man(owner) paddling d canoe was moving with speed and dey all were complaining telling him to slow down.she woke up.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2014
removed

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by slinkky(m): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2014
1.Good morning, what could be the meaning of this dream. I dream i was harvesting some fish from a pool, the pool seems to be at home in the dream. Some of the fish i realized were dying after i catch them.

2. My girlfriend dream that, she saw me in her dream getting married to a close friend of hers. That in the dream she was so devastated that she wanted to commit suicide. And the only consolation i gave her in the dream was that i will always love her, even though i was getting married to someone else, and i told her.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dammy09(f): 10:55am On Sep 24, 2014
May God strenghten you as you help people.

@ ebankole n johnwell can you pls help with the meaning of this dream.
I saw that there was flood around my house and i was expecting the flood to enter my house but it did not. Someone i dont know who he or she was in the dream but probably we live
together in the house told me that the water cannot enter becauze we have built the house such that flood cannot enter the house. Then i tried to look outside n saw that the level water was going down already though i could see very little water on floor in the house.
In another dream i saw two cars got stuck in a stream/river which is used like a road- one in the front and another one few metres behind, then later i saw a jeep being driven from the other side of the river to the main road witnout any hindrance at all.
Pls what is the meaning of the dreams.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
With GOD all things are posible i'll help with these dreams in no time.
A bit busy now.
Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by neche2012: 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
ebankole: Neche2012

Everything you saw there represent you.
Meaning,resurrection,another chance,second chance,another opportunity,grace to mend and come to GOD.
There's more to that dream that i can't disclose here to avoid issues"
Inshort,no other way to GOD except thru jesus,thats the main message.
I belief GOD is calling to salvation.

Thanks for the interpretation.

Still do not realy understand. I know am not perfect but am serving God to the best of my ability. I do not fully get what the second change is all about. Had another dream this morning, saw my self in the market bargaining with some seller on their commodity but had not bought anything until i woke up.

This is my mail in case you want to give me a confidential message as regard my previous dream. chikavico2009@gmail.com
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
Mum4all
If u are married pray against domestic abuse.
If not,pray GOD to give u the right man but & if u are with someone already u want to pray to GOD to open u eyes to see who he's truly his as a person & whatever GOD reveal to u do let me knw.
As for the kids,it means,ur glory is attach marriage et al,u'll be a good mother.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
Chidelacreme
You sis,is with someone but its on furtunate that the friends,people around are leading him astray,given him wrong and distructive advise which might leads to no-mans-land.
She shud be careful where she goes with him and infact henceforth study him & make her heart doing the thinkin rather than her head.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
Chidelacreme
But if she's with no one ,she want to be careful around men and or who she follows about especially men.
This is warning and to avert something terrible.
Also,she shud pray GOD to lead and give her the watchful & conscioius sight so as not to fall a victim.
Above all,obedent is better than sacrifice.
Its well.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tranglatar
VICTORY is yours.
The bull and the boy all that transpired was to inform u how GOD has took up ur fight & will to fight,protect you.

2,hmm,I must congratulate u,making love to ur wife,means,u av finally been deliver from LUST,spirit wife & finally ur spirit man has finally return to u& ur wife.
The new strenghth....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tranglatar
Fear not.
The new strength means ur return & ur withdrw from LUST & spirit wife.
The lust,whether known or unknwn" spirit as finaly been destroy.
U've finally become one again with ur wife spiritualy/physicaly.
Watch out for new wine,new experience in ur marriage.
Above al,u didn't made lov it's a symbol of union.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
Slinkky

Pray against power troubling everythin u lay ur hand on.
PRAY God to reveal the source against ur hand/prosperities.Ask GOD u want to knw what is it troubling ur hand/movin forward.
2,Ask GOD to tell u your stand with ur present GF,seems there's more to this,as it seems what will be wil be.
Whatever u see let me knw.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
Dammy09
Glory be to GOD.
You live in an enviroment or building where porverty is the order of the day.
God you GOD is just such faithful.
The bible says,A thousand may fall at ur side,ten thousand ay ur right hand but it will not come near u.
Where none prospers the lord will make ways for u.
Keep up ur closeness to GOD.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
Neche2012

Its as simple as(u former dream,ofcos) None can see the face of GOD except thru jesus christ.
No other way or religion except thru christ,hence,the convertee from islam to christianity.

The commodity means,In between,a decision u ar abt to make or somethin u wnt to do,but pls ask GOD for help/direction regardin this.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
removed

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by slinkky(m): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
Thanks a million, you are so spot on about number one. All i try to do end up in failure, i have been stuck in one spot for so long. Am feed up with life, am at a point where it seems to me God doesn't care. I can't explain what how my finances do, money just disappear, without me being able to account for.
I have even prayed for God to take my life, cause all i see is darkness with no end in sight. Every night when i go to bed, all i dream of leave me discouraged the more. My dreams are either am i found myself naked in my village, or in primary school, or secondary school, or lately back with my course mates in the university. Or i willl be running around barefooted looking for my shoes. Sometimes i see snakes around me, but they may end up disappearing when i want to kill them in the dream.
At other times i dream of this woman, that come and try to seduce me in my dream to sleep with her, and when i refuse she will try to use force. This particular one has happened twice and both of them at a point of breakthrough for me, which came to nothing after the dream
There is also this particular dream that distressed me a lot. In this dream, i dreamt about a man who masturbated, and poured the semen into to my palms, after he did that, he burst out laughing at me in demonic deranged way. In the dream i tried to wipe it off my hand, but could not.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ok thanks, I'm married and expectant mother but the issue in dat dream is I dot kw the woman, even d man I was just standing and was watching them wen the starting shooting gun I gather the children and they are on school uniforms just to protect them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
@Slinkky
Asap,join any branch of MFM and go for deliverance please and please.
This more than i thought.
This is million gift to you.

@Mum4all
The Lord says you are glorious &glory is attach to the gift of fruits(kids)Hmm,what a lucky man ur hubby is.
Praise the Lord.
U are just like ur I.D(mum4all)indeed.
wow
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
Mum4all: Ok thanks, I'm married and expectant mother but the issue in dat dream is I dot kw the woman, even d man I was just standing and was watching them wen the starting shooting gun I gather the children and they are on school uniforms just to protect them.
i pray for a wife like u o lol Glory be to GOD
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by chidelacreme(f): 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
@ebankole. Tnk u so much. God bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.