Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (517815 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
@Mum4all
I didn't read/quote/interpreted yours right hence the error.
Its corrected now read the above mentions of mine.
Once again,CONGRATS.
obviously,you've been having these thought of how good u ganna be as a mother & the LORD has just confirmed that u'll be a good MOther,a carin,protective 1 at that.
Congrats AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by portix: 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
@ebankole, hqving read through your posts here, all i can say is God bless you. You are doing a great job here. I see no reason to start narrating my dreams here cuz what I might ask has beeen answered here many times. Say a prayer in ur heart for me. Thanx

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by rotwailler(m): 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
MTN Bundle plans

250mb....300
500mb.....600
1gig.....1200

whatsapp me on 07066586998
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dammy09(f): 3:50am On Sep 25, 2014
ebankole: Dammy09
Glory be to GOD.
You live in an enviroment or building where porverty is the order of the day.
God you GOD is just such faithful.
The bible says,A thousand may fall at ur side,ten thousand ay ur right hand but it will not come near u.
Where none prospers the lord will make ways for u.
Keep up ur closeness to GOD.

thanks so much for your time n AMEN to your prayer
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by esonuu(m): 6:29am On Sep 25, 2014
Pls sir ebankole,could u help me wit the meaning of dis dream, #1st phase#,saw masef in my house at the village,sum1 related to me seems a granny(couldnt recognize the face,hav only one granny left and dats ma mums mother) was critically ill to the point of death and almost all my relations came together but later d person survived, #2nd phase# of the dream, i was on top of an orange with a big empty flour bag plucking oranges in quantum,its like i even filled d bag,cud see it hung there on d tree, #3rd phase# of d dream,i saw two people eyo and maurice who owned & managed a block industry i onced worked when i was in calabar last yr being awarded a road contract by d govt and it appeared the road work just kicked off,i evn spoke wit one of d guys two days ago and nothin like a contract was given to them but had these drm arnd 5am today..cudnt undastnd this especially the last dream..tanx
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 7:11am On Sep 25, 2014
Good morning sirs!

It would be delightful if you could interpret these dreams.

DREAM 1
I was in my house cooking. I thinking I was trying out a new recipe or something like that. It was soup. My younger sister was also with me. While I was in the kitchen, she was in the sitting room. Then one woman came, the woman did not enter the house. She was outside, close to the door. She said she was looking for Chinedu. My sister told her that there was no Chinedu in the house. The woman kept on asking for Chinedu that she's aware the person is inside. I was already getting disgusting, so I shouted at my sister from the kitchen and asked her what the person really wanted, she told me not to worry that the person was not important. But the woman kept on insisting, then I came out from the kitchen, immediately I saw her, I started praying loudly. I was even speaking in tongues. I don't know why, the woman looked normal to me. As I was praying, I woke up.

I prayed a little then slept back

Dream 2
Every where was chaotic. As in there was war or so. I was a fugitive. Running from some people. I had to disguise myself in order to evade capture. Everyone was strange. It was as if they were looking for me. Instead of me to hide somewhere, I also went to their stronghold looking for something or someone. I don't really know. I remember in the dream, one boy of 7 saw me, then he started shouting that they should come and get me that he has seen me. In reality, I know the boy. He and his brothers come to my house every evening, and I give them food and or money. It was strange that they boy could out me in such a way. Anyway I moved on. Then I went to a facility, more like an hospital. I met a nurse and told her I wanted to see someone, she told me I could not go in. I pretended as if I was going out, when I saw the nurse was preoccupied with some people. More like members of the group. I sneaked into a ward, I looked around, but did not see what I was looking for. Then I went out.... I can't remember other parts

DREAM 3
I found myself in the midst of some people. It was as if I had found more people like me in that chaos. So we were going for an expedition to save a woman and her family or so. In the dream I was a doctor. As in a bone doctor. I know because I remember thinking how someone that is afraid of blood would be a bone doctor. We had to pass bush paths in order to evade capture. We were mostly doctors. When we got to the house, I discovered we were just 2 remember. Myself and a lady. I was behind, it seems the lady was the head of the team. When we got there, it seemed like the house was abandoned. But there was a young man vandalising the house. Using bricks to break windows and parts of the building. The woman went to meet the guy, while I hid by the side of the house. The Last I saw, the guy hurled the brick at the woman. While in my hiding place, I was not really hiding, I was just standing by the side of the building,. So when he was passing by, I was looking for something to attack or defend myself. I did not see. Anyway the guy passed, I was about to heave a sigh of relief when he just came back with a shovel. He was pointing it at me as if he wanted to attack me. I could not move. In fact I was really scared. It was dark and I was exposed. There was no where to run. Then all of a sudden, he dropped the shovel and walked away. I was the only one there..
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by unleashed123(m): 9:27am On Sep 25, 2014
Good morning sir, please what could be the meaning of this dream. I dream that i was in a place with acquaintances, and i found myself drinking beer (gulder) to be specific. The drink taste awful to me, and i was even telling them how awful it tastes, but i keep on drinking it. It was as if i was drinking it on behalf of all that were there, to save them from taking this awful drink. In real life i don't drink, i detest alcohol and drunkards.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole1(m): 10:42am On Sep 25, 2014
ebankole:
Very well.

How are you,BRO??
Papa nko??
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
Esonuu
The said he'll add more yrs to her life.
The oranges are opportunities,u are sitting on blessins & sooner than u tot will begin to manifest physically.
You last dream justifies it,meaning very soon u shall be call upon for a job opportunity.
Keep close with these friends of yours as soon something great is coming,knockin.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
Esonuu
Finally,you ,in no time experience something great and extra ordinary.
A long awaited opportunity is at the door.
Infact,its closer than u thought as in you hands it is already.
And above all,one door will open more for another.
You want to look out,get ready for this as its very close.
Be thanful&ask God to fasttract it.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2014
S3nn2x
What u are facing has to do with demostic enemies.
God showed u these so that u can see that he's truly fighting for you especially the more you keep up you prayer-life.
The woman is an unknown enemies & God showed her to you so that u can see that truly there's indeed unknown enemies.
You prayer there goes to show.....

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
...that indeed you prayer is workin now better & it's become obvious before GOD hence,you victory &more victory is certain.

Lastly,the attackers,the war zone,the shovel et al, confirmed it all,meanin,the Lord has taken up your fight &daily he's fightin on your behalf.
Everythin u saw proved that your prayer is yeilding results.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
Unleashed123
You gender is confusing thou"bt its ok.
Well,the lord set an example which means,STOP trying hard to impress friends,people et al around while making yourself un-confortable.
C'on,the lord said,Let your Yes be yes and you NO be no.
You've been doing this for to long & u must quit if u want to really leadright.
BeYou
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
ebankole1:

How are you,BRO??
Papa nko??
LoL
Here you are with my I.D only to add 1?
Welldone,am good sha..
Papa dey o
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Twistaray(m): 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by unleashed123(m): 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
Thank you sir, but what do you mean by ''really leadright''. Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
unleashed123: Thank you sir, but what do you mean by ''really leadright''. Thanks
Sorry ,trying to abbreviate my use of words" due to my phone type"
Yes,lead aright,Its like saying "lead a good example for yourself and those behind you.
In all,Be yourself,quit trying to impress people.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by unleashed123(m): 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
Thanks
ebankole:
Sorry ,trying to abbreviate my use of words" due to my phone type"
Yes,lead aright,Its like saying "lead a good example for yourself and those behind you.
In all,Be yourself,quit trying to impress people.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Pls I need someone who can help interpret these two dreams.

First, I saw myself at the gate of my estate, either going to buy fuel or coming from where I went to buy fuel. I'm not so sure. Then I saw my boss (who is very close to me in real life and looks out for me in real life like his own blood), and we had a chit chat anda after I talked to him, I was on my way how with a 5litre keg of fuel while he had a maybe 20/30 liter with him that was empty. Then I saw another of my former 'bosses (who was in illegal business as at then)' whom I contacted recently via email. Looking very tattered. In fact, one of his wife's even asked if I could buy orange when coming back to see them. Cos I promised to come back and pay him a visit when I dropped the fuel at home, then I woke up.

I slept again and had this one, I was with my sis and brothers when we began to talk about my mom having a baby and I didn't even know she was pregnant. She's past menopause in real life, I was just imagining how much I was gon over pamper that child while walking in a place that looked like a garage and two guys came out nowhere and began to interrogate me like they were plainclothes police on duty so I told them I wanted to ease myself. They asked me to go in the process of looking I noticed they had arrested a lot of people and locked them up in a bus. Some of the people were looking particularly old like they've been there for a long time. Then I don't know how it happened, but some of the prisoners/detainees got off the bus as I was
trying to hide behind the bus and act like I want to ease myself, the bus drove off then I climbed out of the garage and got on the express road trying to cross and get away (Tho I wasn't being chased by the two guys originally interrogating me).....then I was at my office hanging out with a few colleagues in the compound, I think one had a celebration, when about 10guys walked in and were coming towards us. As they came closer I noticed they were not our staff and one or two of them were people I knew from my area one of them even wore my shirt (tho we're not so close in real life)..... Then I found myself at my house and my sister who happens to be my closest sibling in real life called me to accuse me of sabotaging her efforts in a particular quest (I'm not so sure if its an election or something). And then a girl in school uniform came to the house and tried to lock me in while I was in the toilet. I ran after her and began to drag the gate with her with my pants barely on, as we were dragging another girl of the same age group in uniform too came and joined her and I was able to prevent them from locking me in and I noticed the padlock and key in the gate but immediately the second girl tried to reach for my penis cos it was hanging out as I didn't have time to wear my pants properly when I began the scuffle. And then I felt some sensation and said to them 'let's f*ck', (yes I said it, I don't want to leave anything out cos I really need to know what it means) and the girls were like 'you want to f*ck?' That was when I woke up.

Pls note that, I had both dreams in one night and the ..... Means I can't recall what happened in between.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by esonuu(m): 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
@ebankole,tanx sir,honestly i must say u'v be helpful,may God bles u beyond measures....pls wat does it mean for one to dream of being held in prison/cell and in the same dream,he has made plans & arranged how he wil escape the next morning or night,a passport,visa and aircraft is already waitin in position 2 take him out of the country once he is out(d flight/passport was organised by a former boss of mine)
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by funshint(m): 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
I dreamt I boarded a plane; d plane flew a little bit but later came down on an highway probably due to a little fault. While the pilot was fixing the plane I came down through a door at the cockpit. I came down because I wanted to collect a spanner which I later found to be broken from someone. Before I could return back to the plane; the plane had left for London *i'm in nigeria. I became angry; later I went to the airline's office which was within the airport to complain. The person I met there apologized to me and offered me another date which was the next day-27th *the day in the dream was 26th. So I accepted the offer but I also complained that my bag was in the airplane; so he gave me a complaint form to fill. It was while I was filling this that I woke up.
N.B:-the officer and pilot were Indians
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
Betapapa

Dream1, Who so ever try to cut corner will get cornered,that's the lesson GOD want u to learn from you ex Boss.So,be watchful &learn from his mistakes.Also,no sinner shall go unpunish when its due time.

Dream2
There is somethin u need to ask you mum,somehow there's a secret anger in her for u.Most importanly,....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
Betapapa
Learn &adopt the habits of buyin her gift often this will prevent quite lot of obstacles in ur life.
Adopt the habit of carin &buyin things for ur mum no matter hw small it is.
AND ask God to lead u on what to do,there is somethin in her heart against u.So,ask God for direction.
Above all,henceforth learn buy her gifts
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
Finally Betapapa
You need to get closer to u mum these days.
If you can do this every obstacle before u will be overcome.
Also,one of these day,seat her down & ask her to pray for u(with a gift ofcos in you hands)but ask this often as her son,even without a gift.
Finally,be careful of LUSTful desire(s) so as not to fall &Infact.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:59pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lastly,becareful,"watchful around female fox.
Mind you,Don't often share whatever progress u are making in life about,be it around siblings et al except if necessary & always pray.
U seem to be a little be not that close to GOD.
Prayer goes along way u know?
Its well with u in jesus name.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:04am On Sep 26, 2014
Esonuu
Past glory is calling on you.
The prison is like the position u are now(just an example tho)You are not enjoyin some of the past financial-benefit u use to.
For God to set Prison as an example means things are that rosy right now,right?
If this was ur last dream then,you really need to pray as somethin great awaits u ....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:08am On Sep 26, 2014
Esonuu
...Awaits you.
Its like someone,somewhere want to get in touch with but but some's lost you contacts-this is the fact- a BIG favor,oppotunity is waiting for u somewhere.
See why you need prayer?
Ask God to break u loose that u want to posses that brkthru etc
I belief there are prayers point being posted here.Do check.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:13am On Sep 26, 2014
Funshint
If you are workin/process a visa or travelin or somethin.
The Lord said,wait for you time isn't yet,there is a reason behind this,perhaps to preserve u life.
If not,then,probably,you are expecting somethin(promotion,opportunity etc)The Lord said don't be impetient u are not that far from it,i'm workin on it.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:16am On Sep 26, 2014
Fubshint
Finally.
You case has nothin to do with spuritual delay/attact at all.
Its GODs will& timing that's as work.
You see,God allowed these so as to preserve ur life& perfect things for you life.
So,whatever it is u are waitin for,Its like tomorrow before GOD,its that close.
Be patient.
Peace
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by whaleola: 12:22am On Sep 26, 2014
hi could you please advice on this dream? seeing palm tree with palm kernel in the dream .
secondly, receiving full pack of slice bread in the dream. does this make any meaning? pls advice.
thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:37am On Sep 26, 2014
whaleola: hi could you please advice on this dream? seeing palm tree with palm kernel in the dream .
secondly, receiving full pack of slice bread in the dream. does this make any meaning? pls advice.
thanks
Its an espectation somthing in ur life.Its close "tho"wait abit more.
GOD will feed u soon,so wait.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 26, 2014
ebankole: Betapapa
Learn &adopt the habits of buyin her gift often this will prevent quite lot of obstacles in ur life.
Adopt the habit of carin &buyin things for ur mum no matter hw small it is.
AND ask God to lead u on what to do,there is somethin in her heart against u.So,ask God for direction.
Above all,henceforth learn buy her gifts

Thank you so much for your previous response, I believe God is really working through you cos I've been told one or two thing which you said here before. But I have a few questions for you.

What did the fuel indicate? How about the subtle interrogation? And the office scenario nko? Coupled with someone I'm not so close to in real life (in fact I deleted him from my bbm few days ago cos we've NEVER chatted) wearing my shirt.

Is it that my mom hates me or what? Cos someone told me to go and beg my mother before (when I went for prayers) and I did and asked her to pray for me and she did. Meanwhile she's an ordained minister in a very popular church.

Are my siblings jealous of me? Cos I've not really made much progress in life and I can say they're doing better than I am to an extent.

I've also been warned about ladies before so I need you to please expatiate more on that. Please don't leave anything out as in don't mince words when replying. Say it as it is so I can know what directions to face.

BTW, I'm quite sensitive to my spirituality so its not like I don't know or acknowledge God tho I'm not perfect.

Finally, I have a feeling that there's a lot you're not saying (probably cos this is a public forum), but I want you to say it all out here. You'd not only be helping me but saving a lot of other people too. I'm not into anything illegal I work in a legit biz/industry. I expect a response soonest. You can also share some prayer points with me here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.