Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (520914 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
ebankole:
Voltron
You're one with great Glory &u seem to be doin quite well for urself.
But mind u,life is all about ups &downs wether u render help to people in need or not it happens,so why not keep that up,helpin pple?
The lord said thou a giver might fall but when he does he'll rise even higher again as help/aid won't depart frm such.
waow. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
Tranglatar:

@ ebankole
Thanks so much but can you tell me Pls in what aspect/ area of my life? family relationship? finance? work place/ career?
God ,alone can tell.But u'll know when its about to happen.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2014
If i don't interprete this God might not forgive.

Nostradamos
Its called thorn in the flesh,wound.
Meanin,iif u are already married pray against a thorn in ur marriage but if not do same so as not to have a bitter,painful,sorrowful,bad marriage.
The finger signafies marriage covanant so do that to prevent calamity.
Bye.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by enm(m): 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ebankole and johnwell please what does this dream mean.

In my dream i found myself in my bedroom and a bucketful of water in my hand and was pouring the water into a water big container in my bathroom.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by farellstone: 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
@ebankole pls sir help interprete dis dream:before going to church I had certain amount in my wallet,I paid out of it as offering so when I came back home I prayed about the day generally and I pray about a sister dat for long I'v being hoping to make my partner nd I slept so I had a where I went to but something nd d same amount in my wallet b4 going to church was the amount I saw in my dream after buying in d dream I was careful not to over spend d little girl dat sold me what I bought gave me a torn money as changed I rejected it nd told her I can't take torn money so I asked her 2 find better change nd I woke up.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
enm:

In my dream i found myself in my bedroom and a bucketful of water in my hand and was pouring the water into a water big container in my bathroom.

In your dream, the following signifies:

- Your bedroom: To dream of your bedroom in an orderly manner suggests harmony in current affairs

- Bucketful of water: means achievement and success in the offing

- Container; an overflowing container suggest blessing, breakthroughs, period of surplus, open doors, prosperity and fruitfulness in the offing.

Hope the water was a clean one?

Whatever you are doing, do it well with all your might, you are about to experience an unimaginable breakthrough in your life...

Pray hard for the manifestation.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
enm:

The peacefulnes,abundance,holines,comitment et al of ur home/family lies in ur hands

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
PRAYERS TO CLAIM GOOD DREAMS

1. Divine joy from above come forth and locate me, in the name of Jesus

2. I claim every blessings and opportunities I had in the dream, in the name of Jesus

3. O Lord, let streams, rivers and oceans of blessings flow into my life, in Jesus name

4. My helpers, locate and help me out by fire, in Jesus name

5. I reverse every mourning to laughter and joy in the name of Jesus

6. Thou laughter that suddenly seize in my mouth as a result of bad dreams attack, my God shall restore you in the name of Jesus

7. This is my season of laughter; it shall not be polluted by powers of darkness in the name of Jesus

8. My hands which enemies tied in the dream to cause failure in my life receive freedom by fire in Jesus name

9. My Father & my God, convert my test to testimonies, & my trials to triumph in the name of Jesus

10. You my life, be set free from curses & bewitchment in the name of Jesus

11. I claim freedom from arrows of fearful & restless dreams in the name of Jesus

12. I fire back every arrows & gun-shots fired against me in the Name of Jesus

13. I shall arise and shine in the name of Jesus

14. I welcome spirit that add value to my life into my destiny in Jesus name

15. I receive divine gladness therefore sorrow disappear in my life in the name of Jesus

16. Thou beauty of God in me, you shall not fade, spring forth speedily in the name of Jesus

17. I tap in unlimited power of success in the name of Jesus

18. You my carrier, you shall not sink, arise & shine in the name of Jesus

19. My father & my God, turn my cry into laughter in the name of Jesus

20. Miracle of God, envelop every step I take in the journey of my life, in the name of Jesus

21. Financial failure in my life, disappear in the name of Jesus

22. Fresh anointing from above, come upon me now in the name of Jesus

23. Angels of the Living God, be my watchmen day & night in the name of Jesus

24. My God shall move me from minimum to maximum in Jesus name

25. Songs of lamentations in my mouth, stop in the name of Jesus

26. I claim vehicle of success against vehicle of failure in Jesus name

27. I shall not be candidate of kidnappers in the name of Jesus

28. Holy Ghost, empower me for great signs & wonders in Jesus name

29. My Father My Father, lift me above poverty & disgrace in Jesus name

30. I disengage myself from dark powers & receive unconditional freedom in Jesus name

31. My Father, My Father, let every arrows of affliction go back to sender in the name of Jesus

32. Every evil dream troubling my matching forward, disappear in the name of Jesus

33. As no one can hinder the glory of the moon, my glory shall appear & favor me in the name of Jesus

34. Every profitable opportunity killed in my life in the dream, resurrect by the resurrecting power of God, in the name of Jesus

35. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I recover my wealth in the alter of darkness in Jesus name

36. You my spirit, escape from prison of darkness in the name of Jesus

37. My wealth in the warehouse of darkness, receive freedom by thunder & locate me

38. Every evil register having my name, catch fire & roast to ashes in Jesus name

39. Every court of darkness set against me, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus

40. Every wicked judgment delivered against me by the court of darkness, I nullify you with the Blood of Jesus

41. O God arise & cleanse me inside & out in the name of Jesus

42. Grace of the Most High God, overshadow my life in the name of Jesus

43. My Father, My Father, visit me with harvest of breakthroughs in the name of Jesus

44. My legs shall not slip in the journey of life in the name of Jesus

45. I wash my hands from sins & idolatry with the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name

46. My body, receive sound health & be strong in Jesus name

47. My problems, I cast you into the lake of fire in Jesus name

48. Wealth of God in me, increase by fire in the name of Jesus

49. My heart remains pure before God in the name of Jesus

50. My Angels of blessings, locate me for signs & wonders in Jesus name

51. What spiritual robbers stole from me, I recover back hundred folds in Jesus Name

52. My heaven, open unto now for signs and wonders in Jesus name

53. My father, re-arrange my life for prosperity & success in Jesus name

54. Wind of darkness shall not work against my marriage in the name of Jesus

55. Ideas of greatness in my dream, translate to reality in the name of Jesus

56. I cancel & overcome every form of profitless hard work in the name of Jesus

57. I claim promotion and success against demotion and failure in Jesus name

58. I claim breakthrough against poverty in the name of Jesus

59. I revers every whirlwind attack against me to success & breakthrough

60. I pull off garment of & wear garment of success in the name of Jesus

61. I recover by fire what I lost through the dream in the name of Jesus

62. I reverse curses issued against me to prosperity & success in the name of Jesus

63. Angels of God, fight for me & claim for me what I lost in the dream in the name of Jesus

64. My father, My Father, let peace reign in my life in the name of Jesus

65. Light of God, shine in every area dominated by darkness in my life in the name of Jesus

66. I disengage my life from unprofitable venture for profitable projects in the name of Jesus

67. I wash my hands clean of dream iniquity with the blood of Jesus

68. Every food I ate in the dream making me useless in the physical, I purge you from my system with the blood of Jesus

69. I shall experience favour and mercy of God and of men in the name of Jesus

70. I shall be a lender to nations and not a borrower in Jesus name

71. I claim visions that shall expose me to greatness in the name of Jesus

72. I shall be the head and not the tail in the name of Jesus

73. I claim business and carrier increase, in the name of Jesus

74. I reclaim my business/carrier territory handed over to others in the name of Jesus

75. Blood of Jesus, magnetize success to me in the name of Jesus

76. What I lost through evil monitoring powers, I reclaim them back in the name of Jesus

77. Yokes in my life die, success appear in the name of Jesus

78. Angels of God, press the belly of devourer to vomit my blessings by fire, in the name of Jesus

79. I claimed enlarge coast of business & finances in the name of Jesus

80. Abundant progress & success envelop me by fire in the name of Jesus

81. What strange money in the dream suffered me, I recover back hundred fold in the physical in the name of Jesus

82. I receive divine healings in the name of Jesus

83. O Lord of war, convert every effects of rituals against me to success & breakthrough in the name of Jesus

84. I break every backbone of idols assign against me& claim my benefits in the name of Jesus

85. Power of resurrection, fall upon my destiny for signs & wonders in the name of Jesus

86. I cleanse myself of every manner of problems in the name of Jesus

87. I claim victory over every manner of household wickedness in the name of Jesus

88. I reclaim what evil prayers claimed from me in the name of Jesus

89. My star shall not cooperate with failure in the name of Jesus

90. I receive healing from wounds of serpents and scorpions in the name of Jesus

91. Spirit of God, rule my spirit, soul & body in the name of Jesus

92. My destiny, reject every manner of evil loads, in the name of Jesus

93. Every message of untimely death announce to swallow me shall not manifest in the name of Jesus

94. I convert every evil word spoken against me to success in the name of Jesus

95. I claim success over stubborn pursuers in the name of Jesus

96. I claim victory over sex in the dream in the name of Jesus

97. Power of God, take over my household in the name of Jesus

98. I reclaim by fire what I lost through sex in the dream, in the name of Jesus

99. I reclaim by fire what I lost through eating in the dream in the name of Jesus

100. I convert my fear to victory in the name of Jesus

101. I shall not miss my divine timing on earth in the name of Jesus

102. By word of prophesy, I recover what I lost in the dream in the name of Jesus

103. By word of prophesy, every idol of my father’s house holding unto my glory shall die & release my glory to me in the name of Jesus

104. By word of prophesy, every idol of my mother’s house holding unto my glory shall die & release my glory to me in the name of Jesus

105. By word of prophesy, I claim fountain wealth declared in my favour in the name of Jesus

106. By word of prophesy, all good things I see in the dream, I possess by fire in the name of Jesus

107. By word of prophesy, I claim victory over ragging flood assigned against me in the dream, in the name of Jesus

108. By word of prophesy, I claim my fortunes in the hands of the enemy in the name of Jesus

109. By word of prophesy, I possess anointing of God assign for me in the dream in the name of Jesus

110. By word of prophesy, I am the head and not the tail

111. By word of prophesy, I shall locate & be blessed by anyone ordained by God to help & or bless me in the name of Jesus

112. By word of prophesy, my honour shall locate me in the name of Jesus

113. By word of prophesy, my joy shall not end in sorrow in the name of Jesus

114. By word of prophesy, success I achieved in the dream shall manifest in the name of Jesus

115. By word of prophesy, my God shall be my refuge in the name of Jesus

116. By word of prophesy, my horn of dignity shall be lifted up high in the name of Jesus

117. By word of prophesy, my cup of salvation shall not depart from my hands in the name of Jesus

118. By word of prophesy, my eagle shall fly high by fire in the name of Jesus

119. By word of prophesy, I claim victory over my strong enemies in the name of Jesus

120. By word of prophesy, my light of righteousness shall shine & never quench in the name of Jesus

121. By word of prophesy, I shall be a shining star as revealed in my dream in the name of Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
dream 1, i saw myself in south korea. I was in one house, then i saw two of my school mates in d university , they waved at me n left- it seems they were going to school
After sch, they came to see me in d house i was staying. we jisted many things. they told me to stay n work bt i refused n told them my visa is for 5days and am already on the 4th day, so i will be going the next day. They told me i can extend my visa by 2 weeks but i am not interested. The dream ended.

In another dream, i heard sumone call me 'Nwanyi ocha' meaning white woman , but in real life am actualy not fair
Dream no 2- This dream worries me so much cos it has repeated twice. I saw a white woman (european) visit me . I cannot recall our discussion but this dream has repeated itself.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
Farellstone
The lord said nothin given to him that won't return back to u.which is,as u give u get in return,inshort nothin given to God is a waste.

The Lord is answa mor of ur praya as u giv to him willinly
The tore moni means,evil u rejected it because God is ready to take away porverty,lacknes et al(fite 4u)frm ur life as u giv
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
Mercilicious
I don't know if u are plannin to travel out of the country soon but if u do then i'd advise u stay der parmantly cos?..
Both ur dreams means the same thing:Meanin ur glory,yur greatnes etc lies ouside the shore of this country.
God attached ur Glory to a foreign country especially the country u mention.
Infact.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
currently, i have no plans to travel. i tried thrice before and failed.
One thing that surprised me in d dream is dt ive never planned going to south korea and dt my school mate i saw is living n working in italy. The other school mate i saw, ive nt seen him since we graduated and dont know his whereabts.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by farellstone: 6:32am On Nov 03, 2014
ebankole:
Farellstone
The lord said nothin given to him that won't return back to u.which is,as u give u get in return,inshort nothin given to God is a waste.

The Lord is answa mor of ur praya as u giv to him willinly
The tore moni means,evil u rejected it because God is ready to take away porverty,lacknes et al(fite 4u)frm ur life as u giv
thank you,plz I need you to explain dese fasting nd prayer methods to me.in a mfm prayer book I bought(prayer rain)it stipulate fasting to 6pm sometimes when I'm in a 3days fast I do break b4 6pm and nd d vigil prayers dat is 10pm to 5am I do finish b4 5am.plz does dese in anyway hinder the effectiveness of my prayer?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Agimor(m): 6:58am On Nov 03, 2014
Please Ebankole I have been visiting this thread but seem reluctant to drop some of my dreams I have had,but this particular one took me off my foot,hence my swift change of mind.I had this dream last night.I was searching for where to watch a football match but ended up being attacked by two dogs,fortunately I killed both dogs with stones.the one I had early this morning was similar but it happens that I was victimized,I was on my way somewhere when a dog bit me immediately I woke up and was compel to do this.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 9:02am On Nov 03, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
Tranglatar:
@ ebankole.
Good morning and GOD's continued blessings and guidance.
Pls help me with the meaning of this dream
‘Dreamt I visited a very weird facility set up by a popular “Man of God”. I went with someone (either my wife or a cousin – not so sure). It was as we were there un-observed. This facility was set up to train prostitutes in the act of prostitution !! I kept wondering what the people stand to gain from such weird thing. They would put the naked prostitutes (women) in an enclosed steam bath container, close it and open after some time as part of the training. In one there was a man and woman inside when it was opened. In one particular one it was a man when they opened it and he had defecated on the covering he was laid on. The maid taking care was angry and accused him of always doing so. Later this man’s people came and there was exchange of words with the maid about their refusal to compensate for his soiling the bed. Each party throwing the names of their heads as if it means so much and carries weight. I felt they may not even know who is “weightier” and so all end up disappointed. Funny thing was that this man seems to be a “man of God” also or a popular person. When nobody was looking he took his shit in his hands and ate some of it. Later when I was watching TV with my wife or cousin (the person I went to the place with) there in the TV was the popular "man of GOD" that owns the facility justifying the facility as a means to carter for the poor and needy !! I told my wife/ cousin – “see I always told you that this guy is wrong, how can he be a man of GOD and be justifying such an abominable sinful facility. Then she started to defend him that it’s possible he’s right. I was aghast at her ignorance. (in real life I always tell one of my cousin that the popular "man of GOD" cannot be trusted) but i am not sure whether it was that my cousin or my wife (in real life, my wife doesn't even pay attention to the popular "man of GOD" at all)

Hmm, What a revelation! May God help His children.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
Preciousgirl:
u r permitted bro
The snail,backward etc..
God tagged u as a bread winner so much that whatever happens to u affect the whole family.
Now,the backyard,snails means backward.
But there's hope as tru same u abundance abounds.disapoinmnt mite com bt wit tym/praya?it wn't last
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
Farellstone
You are doing quite well and your prayer is crystal working ,so i'd advise u keep that up and to your question i say....
No! just keep ur prayer life and working with God alive and u will have more cause to rejoice and more victory is it.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
Agimor
Its called physical/spiritual attack.
Be watchful of ur goin about these days,trust none &whenever u wnt to watch footbal dont over do it.when when to withdraw&what's time its late to go home.

2ndly-THE Dogs ar attakers,the spiritual wolf:this shows our far u are from God or vulnerable spiritually.
Adopt a prayerful life
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Agimor(m): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
ebankole:
Agimor
Its called physical/spiritual attack.
Be watchful of ur goin about these days,trust none &whenever u wnt to watch footbal dont over do it.when when to withdraw&what's time its late to go home.

2ndly-THE Dogs ar attakers,the spiritual wolf:this shows our far u are from God or vulnerable spiritually.
Adopt a prayerful life
I appreciate your efforts,thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Opiosko: 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
Haha! See dreams. The fear of the unknown has made men prisoners since the days of Adam and Eve.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ublaize: 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
@ebankole

Pls, what does it mean to be given flowers in a dream? Think it was a beautiful one
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
Tranglatar:
@ ebankole, Johnwell,

Was my dream just revelation or it has some personal side i need to pay attention to. Actually i removed the name of the "man of GOD" that own the facility to avoid perceived calumniation of character though i'm so tempted to put it back. Thanks

You should nt have put the person name at first.
You won create second world war?
Lol.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ublaize:
@ebankole

Pls, what does it mean to be given flowers in a dream? Think it was a beautiful one
Its called blossom-ness,growth,fruitfullness,beaufy,taking back one destiny or potency etc
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
Tranglatar:

I am even worried that the essence of the revelation (depending on the interpretation) is to enlighten HIS people on their ignorance and here i am not doing that. why? as a man i guess and thinking like one.
Hiding things are not veil to those who trust God or those close to him
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ublaize: 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
ebankole:

Its called blossom-ness,growth,fruitfullness,beaufy,taking back one destiny or potency etc
Wow, so God has finally decided to His grace and mercies.

There's power is prayers and fasting. I claim these in Jesus' name and put a seal of the blood Jesus

Thanks ebankole
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 8:35am On Nov 04, 2014
removed

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.