Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,032 members, 7,849,164 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (519781 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 8:54am On Nov 04, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
After noon all!!!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
Tranglatar
Its in u,its deposited in u the gift counselling and leader:sooner pple will realise,perceive this in u &will come seeking for ur counsellin,ideas,suggestion et al.

2Becareful friend-enemies or rather enemy of progress,be concious of whom u trust or share ur secrets or tell about things u're into as a person et al...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
removed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Debeloved87(m): 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
I saw myself riding on a white Horse what does that mean.....

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
Debeloved87:
I saw myself riding on a white Horse what does that mean.....
White means,purity,holiness,mercy et al.
The horse:the holy spirit,power,speed,grace to experience Gods power,presence,to receive holy spirit et al.
Above all,Its the Grace to experience God's power/presence or holiness
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Debeloved87(m): 7:12am On Nov 05, 2014
Thanks.... What about seeing vegetables so many from one street to the other to ones house..
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:44am On Nov 05, 2014
Debeloved87:
Thanks.... What about seeing vegetables so many from one street to the other to ones house..
U Land shall becom green,ur comin ins &goings shall be blessed.
Green signifies,peace,abundance,blessin,harvest.
Frm ur place linkin to ur path means:u shall be honor,blessed where dwell..

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:47am On Nov 05, 2014
Traglatar
The bible says:I will pour out my spirit uopn all flesh...And your young men shall see visions,old men shall dream dreams in the last day.
Whatever u is what just God want u to see.I mean,the power to witness God presence and secrets.
Good morning in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
@ebankole
I had a dream.In d dream I was been pursued by a pig.I ran into a room,d pig came by d room n walked by in search of me,I cld see d pig from d door of d room.I lyed motionless not to attract its attention.I den heard somebody said here I am n d pig chased d person bt couldn't get d person.It later came back n stood by d door of d room I was hiding.By dis time I had turned off d light in d room,bt I cld see it eyes searching for me.
Pls what is dis dream all about?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
Debeginin
Being chased by a animal of any sort especially pigs(s) means spiritual attack,vulnerabilty.
Animals are consider the dark wolf or foundamental,witcraft attack.

Spiritually u are consider weak hence while u couldn't fight back or confronted it.
None who's being chased by such can congress physically as a person.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
God God,praise the LORD ,praise God in his sanctuary,praise him in his mighty heavens,praise him for his might of power,praise him for his surpassing Greatness,praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,praise for his acts of power...praise him...praise him.
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD!!!!!!!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kkoffo(m): 8:03am On Nov 06, 2014
I had a dream someone shot me I fell and act like am dead and he left and a man came to rescue me.I ask him where are u from he said is from Russia.

Kindly intepreate I was traveling in a car inside bush we overcome some accidents and we got to a place some women put some obstruction on the road and I flog them to remove the obstruction the went to call a guy to fight us and every body ran but I could not run so the guy remove a gun to shot me and I woke up.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Dreal1247: 8:28am On Nov 06, 2014
This is more a trance than a dream. Some ministers of God were having a meeting. I was to join them. Though, i was sitting round a table with some people. As i brought out my shoes to put them on, the socks that i stuffed out of one leg of my shoe were oozing that the people sitting with me were covering their nose. I also brought out a pair of socks belonging to a sister from the other leg of my shoe. But i did not join the ministers before the end of the vision. Please kindly explain it for me with possible suggestion of what to do. GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 06, 2014
Morning. I had a dream that a very close friend of my dad and neighbor ran mad and he was breaking things with his car, first he bashed my dad's car and then he came out of his car with a gun and we all ran away. What does it mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 9:29am On Nov 06, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2014
Kcoffo
Pray against spiritual/physical attacks.

Secondly,in times of difficulties or trials help might come but the lord said that won't be enough to rescue u parmanently as ur attackers sleeps nor slumber.
Its called vulnerability,You must fight back before this manifest into reality.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
Dreal1247
The socks stands for ur tools or journey/walkin.
Meanin,you way of life isn't pleasin before God&men.The spells means,Sins/disgustin/dirtiness which u are carryin abt without knowin.
And u knw what?This is blockin God to use u,to bless u,lift u up,honor u,glorify himself in ur life et al.
Begin to pray Forgivenes...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Lovethlovesmike(f): 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ive been having terrible dreams of retrogression. im always seeing myself in secondary school which i finished 11 years ago with old classmates that i dont even relate with today. Im aware of this problem and have prayed about it for 2 years or so but this problem persists.

Last night I had enough of it as i dreamt that i was preparing for WAEC. Me that have passed out from university over 3 years ago. These dreams are annoying me and i dont know how to go about it. Can someone please advise me on what to do. I'm not perfect but im really trying in my walk with God. I pray, read my bible and attend Church regularly but this same secondary school dream never stops. I'm very unhappy about it.

another dream i had my legs my tied with cables and i couldn;t climb up just one stairs. I was standing with someone and she didnt even render any assistance to me. then when i start walking down the street, my aunty's husband( a pastor) was just looking at my legs as if he was surprised that im walking.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
Dreal1247
Lastly:If u think am wrong or u're livin right with God then here this:
The bible says sins is the root of every evils that occurs to man kind.
Meanin,ur success,glory(socks)has been manipulated so that none wil wnt to help u,pple wil flee from u as a result of this attack.Its means u've been manipulated.PRAY,FIGHT DIS
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
Simran94
Urs divides into 3

1,Pray against domestic attack
2,you dad's friend & ur dad might hav issue soon(fight or a heat argument)

3-you,ur parents et al are not that prayerful,this shows how vulnerable u all are spiritually,adopt night prayer to attack ur attackers
Lastly,Pray again accident,robbery,lost of thins,attack.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
Tranglatar
What u saw isn't just a dream per se but the reality what it is.
Everythin u saw was the manifestation &the result of ur prayers.

Now.The lord said don't quit yet as there's yet another battle left intouched,he said don't let ur spirit down or think its all over yet,he said,The devil wnt u all to stop in other not...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
Tranglatar
...in other not to finish this these.
But do u knw what? as u are helpin this cousin of urs do u knw that God is also answerin ur prayer too?hmm

Above all the Lord said victory is here but there's somethin left.
The devil wnt to shut u up hence,pray against this as well as he want u to see God has unfaithful.
Its wel
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
Lovethlovesmike
Pls don't make me laugh.
I was caled here by God hence while av been able to remain active &i am prayin God to expand this callin/gift thru numerous supports &contributions.
Whoever dares dis witout bein call upon/the gift does it at his/her own risks
So i luk forwrd God send a helper/sponsors in other expand dis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Lovethlovesmike(f): 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
grin no o. It's because i used to read dream interpretations on the Internet from ungodly sources so I'm now very careful since I gave my life to Christ.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
Now. To ur dream@Lovethlovesmike
Your dream are all the same.
Have u noticed nothin seems to be movin,workin in ur life right now?
Let's me be raw,if u are lookin for job,husband,carreer,prgress,aimin at anythin the result won't come out good.
And if u are a workin class,av u noticed no promotions or any new progres so far?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
In conclusion:
What u are having is called foundamental attack.
This is to prevent u from making progress or experiencin new hight.
In essence,its called progress attack.
You must withdraw urself from the past before u can have any progress in ur life right now.
What an expose'a'
Its well.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
Lovethlovesmike:
grin no o. It's because i used to read dream interpretations on the Internet from ungodly sources so I'm now very careful since I gave my life to Christ.
That's very Good as 1 must be watchful not to be lead astray&u are right There.
Any doubt about who i am ?Ask God to show u.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Lovethlovesmike(f): 1:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
ebankole:
Now. To ur dream@Lovethlovesmike
Your dream are all the same.
Have u noticed nothin seems to be movin,workin in ur life right now?
Let's me be raw,if u are lookin for job,husband,carreer,prgress,aimin at anythin the result won't come out good.
And if u are a workin class,av u noticed no promotions or any new progres so far?

what can i do about it? you're very right. ive been in the same position for too long. managing my small job and each i seek a small favour, obstacles present itself all the time. even my friends that are capable and want to help always end up disappointing me. Ive been praying to God for a husband and career progress but the same thing happens again. im aware of this problem but dont know how to tackle it. Can you imagine that even when i apply jobs that im well qualified for, ive never gotten good feedback.

how can i withdraw myself from the past?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
Are female or male?

Alright first things first i guess u are one of the lucky ones i dnt just attend to pple ,as The spirit of God told me"immediately i saw ur mentions to assist u.
Pm me/call me .
Its well.God bless u all.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Lovethlovesmike(f): 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
ebankole:
Are female or male?

Alright first things first i guess u are one of the lucky ones i dnt just attend to pple ,as The spirit of God told me"immediately i saw ur mentions to assist u.
Pm me/call me .
Its well.God bless u all.

I'm female. I'll call you now.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
removed

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.