Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,034 members, 7,849,165 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (519782 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
Hello broda ebankola,

I had a dream where my older brother and i decided to drive to some places. When we entered the car, we saw that the vehicle didn't have a lot of fuel in it.However, my brother said the fuel in the car would be enough to get us to some places before buying some more fuel.

After visiting some places, we were heading to another place when the car started indicating that the fuel is very low. We started panicking that the car might not get us far or to the nearest fueling station.

We now decided to start looking for the nearest fueling station. We drove the car for a few distance and found a fueling station and pulled in. 
A lot of Cars were queued at the pumps of the fueling station so we decided that it would be best to park the vehicle in the fueling station, buy some fuel in a container and then pour it in the vehicle.

My brother grabbed a fuel container and gave me one, and we both went to buy some fuel. I had to wait in line to pay for the fuel because some customers were ahead of me.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by bluetrails(m): 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
Thanks ebankole, for the last interpretation. I had a dream where I saw myself in the midst of what looked like a plantation , I saw plants just turning green and growing , and growing bigger , expanding, It also looked like I had livestock in the dream, all just multiplying, pls what does it mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
Kunmius
There seems to be contempleting whether or not to emabark on that journey.
Mind you one doesn't have to wait for everythin to be perfect before takin that perfect step.
I see a bravery here to make that move & move ahead/forward.
Yes!It doesn't have to be perfect but the Lord promise to help,provide,guide,lead aright.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
In crystal view/conclusion.
You don't have to plenty & things need not be perfect before one can take a step to forge or experience progress in life.
If u step out the Lord said,Yes little challenges here &there but he'll not forsake u,as he's ready to lead u,provide all that's needed to move u forwrd,make that journey smooth.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
Bluetrail.
Watch out for brkthru,prosperity,blessin,new height,undeserve favor,support.
iTs crystal:
The Lord said he'll make ur land green,prosper u,bless u,multiply u,bless wateva u doin now or lay ur hands on.
Just watch out brkthru in wateva u do et al.
Nothin more to say,just spare time to appreciate GOD &keep prayer alive.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by bluetrails(m): 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
Thanks for your interpretations. Ill keep u posted as events unfold
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by osenidvdg(m): 11:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
Please help to interpret;
I always see my cousin staying in my place one nite I saw hin sitting on my royal sit but in reality the guy is richer than me there was a time his father wanted to throw me in side fire with the help of some member of family but his father eventually consumed with the fire after some days in real life I heard the guy's wife had brutal fire accident with pregnancy which the guy was avoiding me from visiting her .
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:07am On Nov 08, 2014
Osenidvgd

Are u male or female?
And ofcourse there is something deep about this dream of yours.
Could u please exapanciate;how much often do u dream about this cousin of urs on ur royal seat or dream of him in ur room or about his family,him?
Tro more light.
Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Daporeals(m): 3:42am On Nov 08, 2014
I had series of dream some few week back,
firstly I saw myself and some guys writing exam,after the exam I and a guy emerged the best ,i had another dream some few day later,in which I saw only myself in a plane traveling to sa,presently I am on a program with a multi nation company,please what does it mean
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 8:53am On Nov 08, 2014
Watch Live Power Must Change Hand at http://www.dkolukoya.com/mfm-web-tv
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by osenidvdg(m): 10:25am On Nov 08, 2014
Am Male,I do have the dream at times he collects money from me ,I have seeing him sitting on my seat twice,most time In do see his parent try to use me for rituals but I always escape it. In real life his parent don't like me while the guy do pretends to be friendly but he is not. he has built house,he has car but I have none of them.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:32am On Nov 08, 2014
Daporeals
You success is guaranteed in all that u lay ur hands on or does.
Expect outstanding result in whatever u do &grace to surpass ur counterpart.(what a grace,uh!)

2ndly,Both dream means the same:the lord said u will become so successful so that u'll be honor,award,favor et al,this is wow.
Appreciate God for this &always.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:43am On Nov 08, 2014
Osenidvdg
Unless i wnt to lie to u,you are extremely vulnerable.
Everthin that ve been seeing isn't dreams at all.
Do u want to know the truth...?
U destiny,Glory,virtue,blessing,honor has been exchanged.
Thank God they've not succeed in terminatin u:God want u to live&take back all that's been taking from u.what a WICKED world.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:45am On Nov 08, 2014
Am so angry in my spirit right now.
How can people be this wicked and cruel? Exchanging another person's glory for their son?
God will punish them accordingly.
You better put on ur fighting garment and take back your glory right now.
I dare this on here cos i know the God i serve protects me and fight for me.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
What a wicked world will live.
After some people will say dreams mean nothing.

With God nothing shall be impossible, that am very sure of.
Twin brother you need not to be angry!
The person who needs to be angry now is the person involve. Let him use that anger to take back evrything they stole frm him!

Jesus ! Jesus! Jesus!
All glory ,hounour and adoration to you !
God!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by osenidvdg(m): 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
What can I do now cos I was told earlier that some one has taken away my cloth and exchange my glory. though I have been so prayerful but still see him following me around.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
osenidvdg:
What can I do now cos I was told earlier that some one has taken away my cloth and exchange my glory. though I have been so prayerful but still see him following me around.

Prayer and Fasting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No shortcut to it.

Or better still send Ebankole pm, am sure he would be of help(but if you know you can not fast and do vigil, pls don't border sending pm)

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by osenidvdg(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
Laugh
I can do vigil pls what is meaning of the Pm and how to go about it
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Saraha1(f): 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
osenidvdg:
Laugh
I can do vigil pls what is meaning of the Pm and how to go about it
Click on ebankole profile you will see where they wrote SEND -EMAIL MESSAGE TO EBANKOLE, click on it and he would receive ur message, then get back to you.

Hope you understand?

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by osenidvdg(m): 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
Yes I do thank you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 4:08am On Nov 09, 2014
@ebankole
Had dis dreams
1) I went a dealer dat deals on thread use for sewing clothes to buy a bundle.I reached to my pocket to bring out money to pay him bt discovered dat d #200 noted were torn due to my carelessness bt there were #1000 notes from which I took one n paid for d thread bought.
2) I was at d river with other people to wash our cloths.I finished n was waitin for my cloths to dry n there was my harvest committee chairman Emeka,he was dia to wash too.Suddenly it started rainin n we started runnin towards a house for safety but Emeka fell into d river dat was already flooded at dis time.I stopped runnin and started shoutin bt I then saw Emeka swimmin so I quickly ran towards him,he held unto some grasses n reached out his hands when he saw me n I also did same and dragged him out.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:22am On Nov 09, 2014
Good morning all & happy SUNDAY.
I pray that the LORD will continue to be with us all,strengthen us & fight on our behalf.
I want to appreciate those of us GOD's been using to support this GIFT,for you words of encouragement,moral support,financial support,Prayers et al &those of us that wish in any way but couldn't-God bless u.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:27am On Nov 09, 2014
May the almighty God continue to bless,reward us all-Amen.
Above all,know that wateva support u choose render expands,bring more pple to God & keep me active on here forever-And thanks for all your prayers if i start mentionin names i might lost count&to those also God has used me for without u here i wouldn't be here,u know?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:31am On Nov 09, 2014
All in all,i wnt to assure us all that none deserve to be charge,taxt,force,pressure as i will keep assurin u that SALVETION,DELIVERANCE,INTERPRETATION,SUPPORTIN U,ENCOUNRAGING U,COUNSELIN YOU ET AL is Absolutely FREE forever-It gladens my heart to server God &see people happy all the time.
Thnk u & once again HAPPYsunday
Ebank.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by jonnyp(m): 8:34am On Nov 09, 2014
Bro pls what is the meaning of maggot coming out of one's body.thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2014
As Long as the Lord liveth and his spirit:i shall always to here to help,support et al in all ways as one indeed sent to to you all and to the world as large.

Keep the dreams coming,keep them on,keep this thread alive-We all are family NOW.
God bless and be with us in jesus name.Amen

Sign
Ebankole.Bro.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:38am On Nov 09, 2014
jonnyp:
Bro pls what is the meaning of maggot coming out of one's body.thanks
Its known,called witchcraft coven,witcraft attack.
Its called a living but dead.
Such is under attack of witcraft,such falls sick easily or often,lack progress et al.
Deliverance is needed(Sorry i've always been raw).
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:42am On Nov 09, 2014
Dedeginin
Both dreams are the source of your predicaments all these while.
1-The Lord said you consider little things nothing.You u don't often pay attention to little details &this has affected ur progress as a person.
The torn money means,Part of ur way of life whuch has attracted problems into ur progress or moving forwars.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:47am On Nov 09, 2014
Dedeginin
2-You've helped someone in the past,some1 under witcraft attack,This said person,the help u render pave way for ur lack of progress or blessin.
This goes to all,pray b4 u render help to pple cos u don't knw wat brought about the Attack or their problems in the first place-am not sayin u shudn't help,bt always conscious
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 10:53am On Nov 09, 2014
ebankole:
Dedeginin
Both dreams are the source of your predicaments all these while.
1-The Lord said you consider little things nothing.You u don't often pay attention to little details &this has affected ur progress as a person.
The torn money means,Part of ur way of life whuch has attracted problems into ur progress or moving forwars.
Tnx a million @ebankole.Will take things more serious.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Leon2036(m): 11:03am On Nov 09, 2014
I always find myself eating in my dreams and dreaming of the past... but i'm never able to remember anything when I wake up... what does it mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:18am On Nov 09, 2014
Leon2036:
I always find myself eating in my dreams and dreaming of the past... but i'm never able to remember anything when I wake up... what does it mean?
Eatin in the dream means,witcraft attack hence while u'll often see ur self in ur past.
Have u noticed no progres in ur life so far?hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.