Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

The Reluctant Bride - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Reluctant Bride (277631 Views)

Ìyàwó Wa (our Bride) / The Reluctant Bride By Tiffanyj. / Child Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Culin(f): 3:47am On Dec 04, 2014
This is beautiful. Didn't know tara and jordan had their own problems, I've read a man to call her own and currently following deceitful couple but just came across this piece, it's lovely, thumbs up girl, I hope you really go far with writing..

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Samneer: 11:07am On Dec 04, 2014
I have read a man to call her own, currently following deceitful couple..... I just finished reading the reluctant bride (started reading day before yesterday)
Tiffanyj you are great writer! keep it up!_

you are going greater places
Re: The Reluctant Bride by halimat80(f): 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tiffany i love ur stories
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Beesluv: 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
Great job girl. I followed you bumper to bumper before the tsunami
Re: The Reluctant Bride by femyodsky(m): 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
What a story, TiffanyJ, you are really a great writer. I was about to read a man to call her own when I saw one of your post that for better understanding of the story, a man to call her own, that one should read the reluctant bride. I must say that it was not a waste of time.

May God continue to enrich you with divine wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: The Reluctant Bride by nanakwame14(m): 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
such an amazing story, even tho u lost it, good job Miss Tiff

please can i have your email
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
nanakwame14:
such an amazing story, even tho u lost it, good job Miss Tiff

please can i have your email
ayanicomfortambrose@gmail.com
thanks for reading my story
Re: The Reluctant Bride by faithomoh24(f): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
TiffanyJ:

tiff ur story brought me 2 nairaland. Am new here. And I must commend ur story is gud lyk seriously
Re: The Reluctant Bride by nanakwame14(m): 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
TiffanyJ:

Anytime dear, i will get in touch soon

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
Omawumi18:
wow! i love dis story! keep it up tifanny
longest time.
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Awwwwww kiss kiss kiss.. Well done, TiffanyJ.. Such a beautiful piece...

More grease to your elbow..

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 24, 2015
TiffanyJ:
Tara quickly scraped her number and name in a piece of paper and gave it to the woman.
'I will give you a call as soon as there is vacancy'
'Thanks ma'
Tara whispered as she walked out of the super market. Tara was hoping to be a sales girl at the supermarket but it seems she’s running out of luck. Her mum is ill, she knows but there is no money to take her to the hospital.
job, how can Shan go back to school?
They are moving out of the flat in three days and she is yet to tell Shan about it. Shan loves the flat so much that Tara knows she will be heartbroken to suddenly have to leave.
Tara walk down the street hoping to see a sign indicating the need for a sales girl...or maybe, she can teach! Yes, Tara decided to search for a teaching job with her secondary school certificate in a private
She desperately needs a job to
help pay Shan's fees. Without
a
school. That will be good, after all, she loves children and knows that she is going to cope with them just fine, it definitely will be fun.

She smiled, then laughed, and then walks home quickly to get her credentials ready. Tara, so excited, didn't see the car coming; she turned, shouted, shut her eyes and pray for a miracle as the car came to a stop two feet away from her!
Tara, shaking like a leaf, heard a door opened, followed by footsteps.
'Are you silly? If you want to die, buy a gun and shoot yourself'
She snapped her eyes open only to be greeted by a man-a very angry man.
'I'm so sorry Mr., I was in such a haste I didn’t...'
The
man cut her short!
'Sorry
for yourself, are you an idiot? Can't
you see? What kind of a lady are you anyway?'
Wowwwww.....dis is interesting...good job guy!
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Champele(m): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
Tiffanyj,what happened to some of the story?.anyway,you good in what you do.keep up.love it.
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
Champele:
Tiffanyj,what happened to some of the story?.anyway,you good in what you do.keep up.love it.
Due to the fact that plagiarists copy and paste my stories in facebook, blogs and other sites without my permision, and it hurts more when I find myself battling for the right of my stories with them. I stopped writing and removed some parts of my stories from NL.
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Jumizie13(f): 6:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
You are da bomb ffany. u got me glued to nairaland since 8.59am, bt i was sad i saw some part been removed. (crying) How do i get to read d removed parts?
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Khemyte(f): 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
Wow! Tiff,a big wow, m rili likey, u've got me glued 2 my fone even at d risk of facing my mom wrath. Vry nyc work, congratulations on a story well written. Btw, concernin d removed post, pls cn u do d honour of reposting for us ur insatiable reader. PLS #puppy_face

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Angel196(f): 8:57am On Feb 21, 2015
THE HEART OF A TRUE BELIEVER; A new romantic story treading here https://www.nairaland.com/2130248/heart-true-believer-new-romantic#2130248.5
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Idydarling(f): 12:32am On Mar 11, 2015
I lost my fone late last year, I was on this story following it bumpa 2 bumpa, I later bought a new one and tried as much as possible to remember d name of this story all 2 no avail, I knew it had to do with bride but d "reluctant" in it eluded me, just dis morning I saw the word "reluctant" somewhere on a bridal mag and I immediately went out of my depression 4 not remembering the title of the story, I have been here since morning of y'day rereading what I missed with joy only 2 get disappointed in the end because I don't know how the story ended.
Tiffany baby, pls I beg u,can I at least know how it ended even if its just explanations?
I refused to pick my bf's call all through 2day because I was 2 engrossed and captivated with the story, now he thinks am with another man, at least if I get 2 know d end of the story I can be calm and face him again. .. plsssssssss still waiting for you.
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 10:48am On Mar 11, 2015
Idydarling:
I lost my fone late last year, I was on this story following it bumpa 2 bumpa, I later bought a new one and tried as much as possible to remember d name of this story all 2 no avail, I knew it had to do with bride but d "reluctant" in it eluded me, just dis morning I saw the word "reluctant" somewhere on a bridal mag and I immediately went out of my depression 4 not remembering the title of the story, I have been here since morning of y'day rereading what I missed with joy only 2 get disappointed in the end because I don't know how the story ended.
Tiffany baby, pls I beg u,can I at least know how it ended even if its just explanations?
I refused to pick my bf's call all through 2day because I was 2 engrossed and captivated with the story, now he thinks am with another man, at least if I get 2 know d end of the story I can be calm and face him again. .. plsssssssss still waiting for you.
Good morning to you ma. So sorry about your phone, you've really missed a lot dear. I finished 'the reluctant bride and went ahead to write another, linda and henry's story, which I titled, 'a man to call her own'. I finished that one and began another, mich nicholas and dr joels' story, 'deceitful couple' I stopped posting my third work and removed some parts of the previous work due to plagiarists and now. I'm about to complete the third. I might repost the previous two, I might not but to be candid with you, I'm not sure yet
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Idydarling(f): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
TiffanyJ:

Good morning to you ma. So sorry about your phone, you've really missed a lot dear. I finished 'the reluctant bride and went ahead to write another, linda and henry's story, which I titled, 'a man to call her own'. I finished that one and began another, mich nicholas and dr joels' story, 'deceitful couple' I stopped posting my third work and removed some parts of the previous work due to plagiarists and now. I'm about to complete the third. I might repost the previous two, I might not but to be candid with you, I'm not sure yet

ok... I can understand that, but have u got ur own block wer a registered member can have access to the stories, I really love the way u plan your plots
Re: The Reluctant Bride by enohorglo(f): 12:33am On Mar 12, 2015
Hi tiffany, well done. Your writing is superb I started reading it this evening and am still up till this time. I would really really really appreciate if I can get to read the concluding part of this story, I would love to know how tara and jordan survived, pleaseeeeeeeee do u have a blog or site where I can to to read it or will u send it to me via mail. Patiently awaiting ur response. Good nite, God bless

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by enohorglo(f): 12:38am On Mar 12, 2015
Hi tiffany, well done. Your writing is superb I started reading it this evening and am still up till this time. I would really really really appreciate if I can get to read the concluding part of this story, I would love to know how tara and jordan survived, pleaseeeeeeeee do u have a blog or site where I can get to read it or will u send it to me via mail. Patiently awaiting ur response. Good nite, God bless

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Lorax(f): 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hi tiffany, I also want to read the concluding part. please, consider your decision about reposting it. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: The Reluctant Bride by kwencypresh(f): 10:20am On Mar 30, 2015
hmmmmmm

nice story
Re: The Reluctant Bride by aduaba(f): 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lorax:
Hi tiffany, I also want to read the concluding part. please, consider your decision about reposting it. Thanks
Yes TiffanyJ and also that if a man to call her own. You a great writer.
Re: The Reluctant Bride by joveeosas: 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hi Tiffany..got addicted 2 ur literature"the reluctant bride"thanks 4 a job welldone!plsssss can't access d concluding part of d story(chapter 17-20)will b grateful,if it is posted.d suspence is killing!
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
I removed the missing chapters after I got to find out that my blogs and site copy my work without my permission and claim right to the stories. Thanks for reading@ joveeosas , aduaba, Lorax and enohorglo. And all those asking to read the missing part of this work. Don't forget, you can just read the other two stories I have in NL. I am cuently completing my third story, 'deceitful couple'
Re: The Reluctant Bride by ladynice: 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
at last
Re: The Reluctant Bride by ladynice: 12:29am On Jun 07, 2015
oh oh pls u can u post d missing part I cant just sleep trying 2 finish up
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 09, 2015
Please Tiffany I want the conclusion of 'THE RELUCTANT BRIDE' just do me a favour of sending it to my email which is princessjossy4luv@gmail.com. If am to rate this story I have no choice but to give it a hundred percent. More ink to ur pen...
Re: The Reluctant Bride by ajumaxbabe(f): 12:04am On Jun 12, 2015
pls tfanny sweety am lost of words to describe ur talent. are u Nora Robert's student? Wow u r too good. Love and apreciate ur piece here. Tnx
Pls can u repost d removed part? Am on my knees pls pls pls
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 12:35am On Jun 12, 2015
ajumaxbabe:
pls tfanny sweety am lost of words to describe ur talent. are u Nora Robert's student? Wow u r too good. Love and apreciate ur piece here. Tnx
Pls can u repost d removed part? Am on my knees pls pls pls
Plagiarism forced me to remove some part of my stories. I can't repost these parts now but I am working on turning them into e-books. I'm glad you love my stories. Thanks for reading

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply)

First Night / Bukky Alakara / Memo Of A Male Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.