Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

How I Destroyed My Family!! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Destroyed My Family!! (14690 Views)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders / Mother In Law Has Destroyed My Marriage Due To Husband's Mamas Boy Nature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 27, 2014
wolewill: @nikkykay and Godmystrenth I will like to see gynecologist first with my wife. I will come clean with her but I need to let her know I was exposed and we need to see doctor for check up. I have always wanted to come clean but keep pushing for fear of how to go about it but I pray God just want to use this avenue for me do it earlier before I run into bigger trouble assuming it isnt a bigger one yet. I need to reconcile with God but I cant do that while not clean with my wife.
Thanks for your advice. I shoud hit the road tomorrow Gods willing.

Now let us cut to the chase and stop all this rigmarole
You are beginning to irritate the living day lights out of me

What are you seeing a gynecologist with her for,do you have a diagnosis yet for you?
I am beginning to suspect this is just a tale
A man tells us he is showing symptoms of STD,he self diagnosis herpes rather than seek the care of a doctor for a definitive diagnosis and treatment,he is yak yaking on nairaland
Are you for real
I am just giving you a 10% benefit of the doubt to make these suggestions of steps you ought to take now

Get off nairaland and do the following

1. Go to a doctor and get tested for all STDs including HIV

2. If negative,thank your stars and go and sin no more

3. If positive,come clean to your wife and ask her to go get tested too and be ready to take whatever she decides to do afterwards
From screaming to punching you to breaking a bottle on your head,to leaving you forever,to killing you kpa kpa
I wouldn't blame her ,you deserve whatever she decides to do

You have all the suggestions you need,to take a next step ,you either do them or you step!
This thread has outlived it's usefulness IMHO,it is beginning to smell
[size=28pt]
NEXT!![/size]

3 Likes

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 27, 2014
babyosisi:
What are you seeing a gynecologist with her for,do you have a diagnosis yet for you?
A man tells us he is showing symptoms of STD,he self diagnosis herpes rather than seek the care of a doctor for a definitive diagnosis and treatment,he is yak yaking on nairaland
Are you for real
I am just giving you a 10% benefit of the doubt to make these suggestions of steps you ought to take now
3. If positive,come clean to your wife and ask her to go get tested too and be ready to take whatever she decides to do afterwards
From screaming to punching you to breaking a bottle on your head,to leaving you forever,to killing you kpa kpa
You have all the suggestions you need,to take a next step ,you either do them of you step!
[size=28pt]
NEXT!![/size]

Thank You. Instead of him to concentrate on his family he is here trying to spark a debate, reminds me of a poster here. Anyway, people have adviced you enough face your problem and stop looking for talk here (if you really have a problem). All the back and forth should I tell, should I not tell is not our problem anymore. Do what you want and stop going in circles abeg

4 Likes

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by EfemenaXY: 7:17am On Aug 27, 2014
Una get time sha. Seriously.

Will a supposedly married man BUSY with his job have so much time to dangle aimlessly from here to there like a pendulum seeking "advice" on nland?

I mean think about it.

@Babyosisi & aisha2, the thread isn't just beginning to smell. It reeks of fakeness and it's been rancid right from the start.

Mtcheew.

*** Back to viewing mode sha***
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by EfemenaXY: 7:21am On Aug 27, 2014
wolewill: @efemenaxy gender war? My entire life, my wife and family is crumbling in my very eyes you are talking about gender war.

Story, story?...story.

The case of the wandering ddick. Five pages on and you're yet to discover the elusive solution to your problem?

Abeg ignore me and carry on jare.

2 Likes

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 27, 2014
@op, pls do the needful.
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by zayhal(f): 11:07am On Aug 27, 2014
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this because I only read the first page. Poster mentioned in his initial post that his wife was in the kitchen as he typed and in a subsequent post he said he's at his duty post and not due to come home anytime soon so he can't talk to his wife about the problem. I think I'll go with those saying the story is fake.

Would have quoted him but I'm mobile. Wonder what people gain from forming stories. Attention?
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Godmystrength: 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
zayhal: I don't know if anyone has mentioned this because I only read the first page. Poster mentioned in his initial post that his wife was in the kitchen as he typed and in a subsequent post he said he's at his duty post and not due to come home anytime soon so he can't talk to his wife about the problem. I think I'll go with those saying the story is fake.
Would have quoted him but I'm mobile. Wonder what people gain from forming stories. Attention?
someone already asked and this his answer.
wolewill: @cococandy I came in for the weekend always come in by friday and leave early monday morning for my base. But I just couldnt sleep so I woke up early and to tired to be on the way to my base which is some hours from my family. Now why cant I tell my wife in such a short a notice? Because it will be mean to tell over the weekend and leave for my base on monday. It will take time to register and the whole process needs to be gone through. I think it unfair to tell her and pack my things to be away for another 2wks. I need like a week with entire family to pull this thru. I may be wrong. Why did I respond to you? I did because your responses have been encouraging. I might not respond to anyone anymore who insist he or she doesnt believe it. Each person is left to take his or her own action

@wolewill-- i hope you are already on your way home?
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by baby124: 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
zayhal: I don't know if anyone has mentioned this because I only read the first page. Poster mentioned in his initial post that his wife was in the kitchen as he typed and in a subsequent post he said he's at his duty post and not due to come home anytime soon so he can't talk to his wife about the problem. I think I'll go with those saying the story is fake.

Lol! It is obvious he just heard about herpes but did not do enough research on it to get the kind of response he needed. He should pick gono next time
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by zayhal(f): 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
@Godmystrength

Thanks.

Funny op
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2014

He explained that he goes home weekends but needed more time than 1 weekend to break the news to her. From the way he talks he is an officer and I understand most of what he is saying its the whinning and back and forth I dont like
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
babyosisi:

Are you for real

You have all the suggestions you need,to take a next step ,you either do them or you step!
[size=28pt]
NEXT!![/size]

Thank you

This is what i asked him to do first

Confirm your status before you take your wife to Gyneo

Haba!!

1 Like

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 28, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Story, story?...story.

The case of the wandering ddick. Five pages on and you're yet to discover the elusive solution to your problem?

Abeg ignore me and carry on jare.
cut the guy some slack jor. it could have happened to anyone. No one is above mistake and I believe he is being sincere with us. many people are passing through hell but you would think all is well with them. wolewill, thanks for sharing ur story with us. whether it's true or not does not matter. the fact is that it has made significant impact on people who cheat. I think all the advice u need is already given and that's why these people are insulting u. Just grab this messy situation by the horn and deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Tvegas(m): 7:33am On Aug 28, 2014
@Aisha and others please tone down your words already if the story is true this guy needs help. Wole admitted to making this mess,he just doesn't have the courage to wade though it and hence sought support from nairaland.

@Wole
1. Do the right thing,muster courage and go for a comprehensive herpes and HiV test first. You may be killing yourself over nothing.

2. If the test is positive, Don't involve 3rd parties for now,sit your wife down beg for her forgiveness and break the news. Make haste with this to protect your children.

3. Above all pray and ask for mercy. As far as you still have breath in you,God is not done with you.

4. Do 1 and 2 above before coming back to nairaland, people have good justification to get irritated with you if you continue to wail without taking concrete steps.

1 Like

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by beeevan: 7:43am On Aug 28, 2014
The truth is that she will never be the same, you have lost the woman you married because of your restless waist. I know I can't forgive nor forget this, if the marriage survives, you will probably serve your penance for the rest of your life.

If it was the other way round who will be talking of forgiveness? There really should be a stiff penalty for infidelity. If you are tired of your marriage, you could have called for divorce, why cheat? Each time I open this thread I get really angry over and over again. Just go and tell her already, catching a disease from ones husband is tragic, i wonder if she can ever stand your touch.

5 Likes

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by wolewill: 11:21am On Aug 28, 2014
Gd day all. I finally took a decision to do the tests and get to know what I am dealing with before going to my wife. Like dukenija and nikky said. There in no need taking her through the pains of finding out with me. So I left location as I said earlier. So now this is what I have done so far.
Hiv screening early detection but I asked for a confirmatory test but I learnt it cant be done except I test positive. However the early detection can only be very valid if I do it again after 3months. So I can only rely on it for now to a certain extent.
Hepatitis B, VDRL for syphillis and I requested hpv but I learnt it is only for women that they do it .

And most importantly I requested for herpes test for 1 & 2. All these have been done. But the herpes will take 10 working days since it is not done in nigeria. The

If I am fortunate enough that the initial HIV come out negative I wont wait for the herpes. But if it is the other way round I will only need to reaccess how to go to to my wife but which ever way it has to be done for me not to return to my philandering ways. If I had confessed all this while I woudnt have continued in bad ways.
Now waiting till 5pm when the results will be out is a touture. I can olny stay here and be chating about it in order not to breakdown emotional while thinking about possible outcomes.

Please I deserve whatever name I am called here and abuse. Especially from the ladies I know it is borne out of pity for my wife and children and anger towards me for bringing this calamity. But I only need your emotional support now that I am waiting for todays result I am already on the floor trampling upon me now can only destroy me further. But please I need prayers.

Aisha22, chaircover, nikkykay, idowuogbo, beeevan, babyosisi dukenija havilla and many more that have contributed I can only say please help me emotinally now and come with all the criticism later when my family is out of this trouble. I can only sob as I am writing this.
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Enoquin(f): 11:52am On Aug 28, 2014
OP, no make me laugh for this your thread oh, how can you be sobbing; for what kwa? What exactly is the problem that is making sob? Since you didn't sob when you broke your vows, I don't think you should now...I cannot even conjure the picture of you sobbing and typing; any picture I try to conjure, I end up laughing. Pele oh, no dey cry.

Man up is all I would say. Cheating is like smoking. The consequence of the action might not affect only you. You have taken the tests, good; wait for the result. If you really are a 'christian', you won't need anyone's emotional support; you'd have been down on your knees seeking forgiveness for the one that is truly able to forgive and then seeking forgiveness from yourself after acknowledging how truly bad you have acted.

As for that your girlfriend, she needs deliverance. 30+ years of virginity only to give it to a married man, olorun o ni je!

3 Likes

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Godmystrength: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
Enoquin: As for that your girlfriend, she needs deliverance. 30+ years of virginity only to give it to a married man, olorun o ni je!
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by ayando(m): 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
@wolewill Either you are telling/writing a tale or you not serious because you talk toooooooooooooooooooooo much. Na wetin self? Do what is needful and save us these stories how it went. God help you.
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
I can imagine what you are going through. HIV test is torture for anyone. Me self na so so prayers and tongues I dey speak when I do mine, I will calculate all my careless sharing knives, salon visitsetc lol. Its hard to do for anyone. It will be well. Remember in all this early detection of any case saves lives so doing this now no matter the result will save your life.
If it comes out negative you now know never to put yourself and your family through this again. If its positive you will work towards staying healthy and living well.

No matter what, as harsh as we are we will still love and accept you as an online brother and fellow Nigerian.

I am proud of this bold step, well done
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
Yeah HPV is to check for cervical cancer in women even though HPV is transmitted from men you are lucky una no get cervix lol. That one too na another torture test, I pray for technology wey sharp sharp result go show
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by greatgod2012(f): 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
@op, it is well.

This is a lesson for all "soki-sombolo" set of people.
When God in His words warned us not to steal, it's not because of stealing his properties but for our sake. Also, when he asks us not to commit fornication/adultery, it's not because of snatching his gf/wife, it's for our good sake, because he already know what committing those sins can cause us, our health and our loved ones, just like what the op is facing now.

Well, i commend you for taking right step now, the end result now is what we still await, but prepared for the worst, because i doubt if your relationship can ever be the same way.

All the best o
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by wolewill: 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
Aisha2 thank you very much for ur response. It is encouraging. Your harsh words also put me in perspective. Thanks once more may God bless you and your loved once.
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by wolewill: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2014
@greatgod thanks also I appreciate. It is some hours to 5pm I can only wait. though my relationship is important but now of more importance is the safety of others. Whatever comes from relationship I will endure since I brought the trouble upon myself. But thanks a lot for taking time to check in on me thru the posting. Will keep you posted whatever the outcomes
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
Op By His Grace All We come out Negative(-ve)IJN.After den I hope U will realised ur mistake.Jesus loves you.
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by 5minsmadness: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
wolewill: Good day Nairaland

To crown it all now, I need to go for HIV test to be sure I am not in bigger trouble than I am. right now my wife is in the kitchen preparing break fast while I type this, but I cant help but look back and wail over how I have destroyed the lives of all the people that trusted, believe and genuinely care for me with my selfish acts.

Interestingly my wife keeps practicing her house hygiene without knowing that the greatest threat to her hygienic life is her husband, I kept looking at the situation as she go about her finicky hygiene lifestyle, she is so finicky to the extent that the children cannot come into the living room with their pyjamas in the morning and sit on the couch there because visitors also sit on them and she doesn't want them to pick anything from strangers cloth thereby getting into their bed with.

wolewill: @mrbrownjay. Naturally I am not wont to this behaviour but for the fact that I work away from my family though not excuse to behave badly. I need to confess to my wife but I need to be around her and I am not due for leave anytime soon

blank: Who is deceiving whom?

Can's stand all these fake Nollywood stories abeg.

[size=15pt]BUSTED[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy
The whole story sounded fake jo! I won't be surprised if the op is actually a female trying to teach males some morals with her story!

3 Likes

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by pickabeau1: 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

too many fairy tales and poly monikers on this land

This may be true or not.. who knows?

5minsmadness: .
The whole story sounded fake jo! I won't be surprised if the op is actually a female trying to teach males some morals with her story!
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by cococandy(f): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
I thought so too but he explained it.
Duh
You're a late comer.
5minsmadness: .

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by 5minsmadness: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
cococandy: I thought so too but he explained it.
Duh
You're a late comer.
Still sounds fake to me cheesy
Sorry about this ladies but...
What kind of man whines so much like this? cheesy
And do you notice how he keeps centering the story around himself like he's the star?
Three ladies have directly insulted him and his response was 'thank you' like he was relishing the insult. When aisha2 used pepper tongue to fire him and someone stood up for him he quickly followed suit.
Three pages of me me my as if he's trying so hard to paint how bad he is so we can start squabbling over his deeds. Haba cheesy
Its HERPES! What's all the panic about? Kids get herpes in school when they play with other kids and their teachers! If he really read about it he should have gotten this information, why is he jumping up and down as if he has contracted Ebola?
Someone mentioned his tale would be more interesting if it was HIV and now suddenly we are all awaiting HIV test cheesy Eveny genius Aisha come dey console am grin

Well, like I said before its a good story with good lessons to learn about the ills of infidelity. Its just that I think the story was written by a woman cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by blank(f): 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
cococandy: I thought so too but he explained it.
Duh
You're a late comer.

You actually believe him(her)? With all the other contradictions he has been spewing? Someone that has actually admitted to making up a story before? Let me leave the matter before people think i am taking it personal. Just that all these fake stories make this section so annoying.

1 Like

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by 5minsmadness: 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
Personally I want to see how this ends. cheesy
Op it will be well, înúgo?
Waiting for 5pm.
@pickabeau1 bro how far Na! grin
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by pickabeau1: 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
oga mi.. i hail

5minsmadness: Personally I want to see how this ends. cheesy
Op it will be well, înúgo?
Waiting for 5pm.
@pickabeau1 bro how far Na! grin
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by wolewill: 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
Dear all, though I should't be breaking it in piece meal. But i should give update as it is happening since for now this is the only thing occupying my mind. Well @ my regular comforters, Aisha, cococandy, Godmystrength and many more. I went into the lab to request for my result but they insisted it can only be given online, so i requested for a counselor which they provided for me. By he realised i was an emotional wreck. But he calmed me talked to me for about 30mins and asked me to go wait for my result. But i guess he must have felt so much for me that he went to check for the result himself and came to look for me in the car park. He told me to be calm that he hasnt seen other results but he specifically checked for the HIV result and it is okay.

However, i will post all other results as i get them in a short while. However, this is just part of all that we agreed on, I still need to go home to plead for forgive and also find away to finnally reconcile with my God, because I guess after this I might never get any redeemable opportunity if I erred.

I dont mind if you call it fabricated, i dont mind if you think I want to teach some people lessons, let us assume it is so for argument sake, did you all not learn from it. However, I wish it is all fabricated, that I don"t have to go through this torture, abuse even from people who I checked their profiles graduated from school when i was already a manager in a multinational company. I dont mind any of the abuse or insult but I appreciate those who abused me but still give advice. thanks I appreciate a lot. But may be after all this one day I may summon the courage to reveal my identity on nairaland since I have been guest since 2006 but got registered 2008.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? / Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! / How To Deal With A Snoring Bedmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.