Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (54023 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) / My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Durchess(f): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
2sExy1: Harddon has a point... You are the one missing it and probably doing so for mischievous reasons.

I never dated any girl while at NYSC sha... The only one tried do yanga and I face my work till I left.

I don't waste time to move on when the need arises... No time ma'am. I got much important things that need my attention.
Am glad u said dt one did yanga. Dts whr am driving @ , sm r loosed while sm r not.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
2sExy1: talking from experience? Hmmmm... Been there bro and encountered just the same.

I used to be a regular caller... But when I moved on, she never believed I could stay for weeks without a call.

I have learned to adjust when need be, especially when my calls, sms etc are not being appreciated.

Omo, you no go believe say na person wey constantly call fit stay like 1 year with you hearing his voice.

I did that in 2013-early 2014... On a lady I used ask out. The day I called, she didn't believe her ears. Mid way into the conversation, she even thanked me for calling. I called her for few more times and stopped. It's been over 5 months now and I haven't spoken.

The best way is just get busy with your own problems and you will hardly know if anyone exist.

Spot on bro, spot on.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Durchess(f): 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
[quote author=Benz4pimp]my question is U serve at all?or dem give u waiver?abi d camp wey u go,na moon e dey?[/quote
Na planet Mars I serve angry okponu
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by PastorAji(m): 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
The pesin wey go camp for Zang Secondary Comercial School Bukuru Jos and no call....

e be like say fruit bat escape from hunter hand......

No matter how stressed Camp life was, i was still calling my mum twice daily.....my friends and my bestie.

I had a friend who has married and she has a baby, despite the bitter cold of JOS (August 2008) she was still communicating with her husband eeveryday. even the man got to know me and we remained friends till the time i lost the phone then

@OP as they will say in my language....eran booooooo
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
Durchess:
Am glad u said dt one did yanga. Dts whr am driving @ , sm r loosed while sm r not.
yeah... but she went for a guy who didn't value her... the guy used and over used her. a lot of girls are blind. Few days to the end of NYSC, she said she has another guy whom she wants to settle down with, probably just to tell me off. I later heard from a very close corper that she said she does not like the guy.

Truth is rarely do most NYSC relationship end in any meaningful venture in the long run...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Durchess(f): 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
2sExy1: yeah... but she went for a guy who didn't value her... the guy used and over used her. a lot of girls are blind. Few days to the end of NYSC, she said she has another guy whom she wants to settle down with, probably just to tell me off. I later heard from a very close corper that she said she does not like the guy.

Truth is rarely do most NYSC relationship end in any meaningful venture in the long run...
yea dts true 2 sm extent.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
Durchess:
yea dts true 2 sm extent.
I wonder what you ladies use as criterion for selecting guys because apparently, most don't even act like they value themselves.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
[quote author=Durchess][/quote]cant blame you,its ladies like u act decent and normal till dey r given lil space and dey bleep around!!! cool
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Durchess(f): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
[quote author=Benz4pimp]cant blame you,its ladies like u act decent and normal till dey r given lil space and dey bleep around!!! cool[/quote
Sori 2 dissapoint swithrt am nt lyk d wh# u r dating
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by HARDDON: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
Durchess:
Bliv me bro u hv trust issues or probably breaking relationships ws ur specialty @ camp.
4 Christ sake u guys kip goin on nd on abt gals sleeping around @ orientation camp we all ain't d same. Someone hs done it b4 or ppl r still doin it doesn't mean d poor gal is doing it.

nah, ma self trust izz intact lil one.

here, let me let u in, a guy that knows his robes around gurls can get any, I repeat ANY, gurl he wants. most get turned on by money n gifts, others gets wet from a lil help here, a lil care there. some get tuned by subtle lines, manly gyration, coated words , then there r these lots that just ur looks n broad built is all u need to peek em.
whoever said gurls have fish brains couldn't be telling a lie, cud he?

"dockchest" stop acting all mushy mushy, d chochie
is meant to be sushied ;p

deal wiv it.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by HARDDON: 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
Durchess:
Bliv me bro u hv trust issues or probably breaking relationships ws ur specialty @ camp.
4 Christ sake u guys kip goin on nd on abt gals sleeping around @ orientation camp we all ain't d same. Someone hs done it b4 or ppl r still doin it doesn't mean d poor gal is doing it.

here, let me let u in, a guy that knows his robes around gurls can get any, I repeat ANY, gurl he wants. most get turned on by money n gifts, others gets wet from a lil help here, a lil care there. some get tuned by subtle lines, manly gyration, coated words , then there r these lots that just ur looks n broad built is all u need to peek em.

is meant to be sushied especially from camped quarters a whole month! haven't u heard that woman Luv horizontal tangling much more than men do? ;p

deal wiv it.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Durchess(f): 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
HARDDON:

is meant to be sushied ;p

deal wiv it.
Whateva
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Durchess(f): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
Nd stop quoting me, am done discussing wit blockheads mbok
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by HARDDON: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
Durchess:

two things where involved : she wanted to sweat his balls a lil cos she don't wano come across too cheap(as u all do during d first visit to a guy's........oh ....just point d direction of d rest room n kitchen thereafter hit d pes4 button! take me home baby.... with well regulated temp, they'd look for u later on) or shez is d gold digger type.

in any case, what is cheap is cheap, if he wanted he would've had her.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by HARDDON: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
Durchess:
Whateva

now d CHEAP airs.....
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Durchess(f): 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
HARDDON:

now d CHEAP airs.....

Lyk seriously am done wit ds gist.. Ur sis cld b cheap.am nt
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by HARDDON: 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
Durchess:
Lyk seriously am done wit ds gist.. Ur sis cld b cheap.am nt

sure u ain't I suppose, ur airs says otherwise ......nonetheless

those that sleep in church are always meditating........
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Durchess(f): 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
Nd Harddon won't lemme alone undecided
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by iyb(m): 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
The advice i will give you Op is to stop chasing the girl the more you chase women the more they run away from you. The next time you find yourself in a relationship try to be the one that cares less the power in a relationship lies with whoever cares less
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by undeniableGrace(m): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2014
@ebujany. Have your fiancee made any effort to mend fences with you? You are in my prayers Bro
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by LewisO: 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
Sorry op
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Youngpo413: 6:07am On Apr 12, 2021
fnep2smooth:
bro sorry to say this.
the girl is gone
that's girls for you ...... they are easily win over.
cut any connection with her, i no it will be hard but if you are man enough you will over come it.
hoes ain't loyal. grin
wow. I made frontpage
Op read my signature for beta encouragement
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Youngpo413: 8:15am On Apr 12, 2021
PERFECT2:
TRUE LIFE STORY :
I covered a traditional marriage last year @ Enugu State. D lady(bride) was still servin then. When it was time to compile her pixs,the groom told me that i'll wait till his wife comes back so that she'll see the pixs i choosed. I was patient bc i had already collected 70% of the money i charged them b4 the wedin. After a month,i reminded d man of his pixs,he kept telin me dat he traveled & so many stories. After 2 months,he finally opened up to me to tell me that the same wife that gave him wine @ d traditional wedding has refused coming back home afta her youth service. He has tried to bring her back & even threatened the bride's family...all to no avail. That man(wealthy though) hasn't recovered emotionally till date. His Video & Pixs are still in my office. If this can happen 2 a rich man that truly luvs his wife,it can hapen 2 any single. Take heart @ OP.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Yippeedaniel(m): 8:21am On Apr 12, 2021
Remove your feeling... karma go strive.. stay strong.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Lilpen3758: 8:22am On Apr 12, 2021
tope24:
bro, take heart. maybe she's not down for long distance relationship and she's looking for a way to separate from you.
Exactly.......fear girls
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Dreyton36: 10:31am On Apr 12, 2021
Bro, shit happens

However, seems you slacked, why you no drop claim of ownership ranging from rings to getting her pregnant undecided

Rings or pregnancy don't stop women from cheating
A cheat will always cheat

Loyal girls aren't up to 20 in nigeria and that's a fact
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Love96: 10:51am On Apr 12, 2021
ebujany:
Hi guys..pls i have a very serious problem.

My girl went to nysc and changed totally. she's now a stranger from who i use to know. it started from wen she got to camp. wen ever i call her, she wnt pick up and wnt call back, flash or send call me sms as the case may be. wen she finally picks she will say she was busy. she told me about a corper that works in ICT in her camp and that the guy wants to help her get posted to a good PPA.

She said they normally do the fixing with money but the guys said he will do that for her with his own money. I noticed that wenever i call, she's not happy. we quarrel about everything from wer she is to wat is happeing there.Today, she finally got posted to a nice place of PPA and I was happy for her. When i called her, her call was on call waiting OVer 10missed calls she didn't pick.

this was a girl that wen ever I call even if her call is on call waitin she will ask the caller to call her back that she wants to answer my call but she didn't. wen she finally picked she told me she was talkn with the guy.i asked wen it started that the guys call is now more important than mine.she got angry and said i shld stop calln her.am so mad ryt now don't know wat to do.

It's a pity your relationship with your girl is turning out this way.I think you should give her space for now, never call again.
Focus your mind on other things/activities, go out where you can meet other girls and have open mind, you could meet a better girl out there.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Love96: 10:54am On Apr 12, 2021
ebujany:
Hi guys..pls i have a very serious problem.

My girl went to nysc and changed totally. she's now a stranger from who i use to know. it started from wen she got to camp. wen ever i call her, she wnt pick up and wnt call back, flash or send call me sms as the case may be. wen she finally picks she will say she was busy. she told me about a corper that works in ICT in her camp and that the guy wants to help her get posted to a good PPA.

She said they normally do the fixing with money but the guys said he will do that for her with his own money. I noticed that wenever i call, she's not happy. we quarrel about everything from wer she is to wat is happeing there.Today, she finally got posted to a nice place of PPA and I was happy for her. When i called her, her call was on call waiting OVer 10missed calls she didn't pick.

this was a girl that wen ever I call even if her call is on call waitin she will ask the caller to call her back that she wants to answer my call but she didn't. wen she finally picked she told me she was talkn with the guy.i asked wen it started that the guys call is now more important than mine.she got angry and said i shld stop calln her.am so mad ryt now don't know wat to do.

It's a pity your relationship with your girl is turning out this way.I think you should give her space for now, never call her again.
Focus your mind on other things/activities, go out where you can meet other girls and have open mind, you could meet a better girl out there.
Don't let her make you unhappy again.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Brian47(m): 10:58am On Apr 12, 2021
Guy you posted this back in 2014. What later happened?
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Burgerlomo: 11:25am On Apr 12, 2021
fnep2smooth:
bro sorry to say this.
the girl is gone
that's girls for you ...... they are easily win over.
cut any connection with her, i no it will be hard but if you are man enough you will over come it.
hoes ain't loyal. grin
wow. I made frontpage
Op read my signature for beta encouragement

Well said bro, I hope he will heed to your advice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.