Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (54028 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Genesis Fast Food I Went To Had Their Sales Girls Dressing Half Naked (pictures) / My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by bastien: 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
Change is constant, I feel ya pain bro
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by ebujany(m): 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
mymissingrib: dats ladies for u she has obviously tasted a better di.ck and more closer to d guy in question,ur gal is gone. u no wat to do? Stop calling her for now when she comes back to her senses u can now pay her back in her own coins grin or else she is gone for good

Bro,i dnt think so.wev been together for two years plus.she left camp as a virgin so if she misbehaves,its very easy for me to know but i think she's losein interest cus of her actions

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by ebujany(m): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
Afghanistan:
NYSC- National Youth Sex Clique. You go there a virgin and you come back disvirgined, females go there with a flat belly and come back with a bump. You go there a good guy and come back a bad guy. I'm sorry bro, that girl is gone as she has found a better person. Just move on with your life. Same thing happened to my girl and she just came back a totally different person. We've parted ways and I've moved on from there after I discovered the guys she slept with in camp.

Wow...for real?unbelievable.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Isiterere(m): 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
SortCode: NYSC.....Breaking relationship since 1972 cry

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Isiterere(m): 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
MizMyColi: It's time to move on and hope for the best.
Take a break already.
farano: @op It's normal...no need for alarm undecided
MizMyColi: It's time to move on and hope for the best.
Take a break already.

The gods have spoken

@op are you a saint while serving ? What goes around comes around...
ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by femmy2010(m): 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
Life goes on my bruva.
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by mymissingrib(m): 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
ebujany:

Bro,i dnt think so.wev been together for two years plus.she left camp as a virgin so if she misbehaves,its very easy for me to know but i think she's losein interest cus of her actions
cos she told u she's a virgin and u believed her

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by HarrveySpecter(m): 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
ebujany:

Making excuses for her! Hahaha!!!
I just feel like some dejavu sheet happening while reading this.
Dude I get you want to hold on to her, I mean who wouldn't after so much time and resources. Mine was 3.5years, but I just had to be a man and let go.

I suggest you do the same.

17 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Emmyk(m): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
1973 Really grin
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Chubhie: 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
Today you disappeared on a funeral pyre -- just into nothingness, as smoke. Don't ever get attached to anything. This attachment takes you away from your real being; you become focused on the thing to which you are attached. Your awareness gets lost in things, in money,sex, in people, in power. And there are a thousand and one things, the whole thick jungle around you, to be lost in. Remember, non attachment is the secret of finding yourself, then awareness can turn inwards because you don't have anything outside to catch hold of. It is free, and in this freedom you can know your self-nature. Welcome for I was once like you.

22 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Karlebolu(m): 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
Afghanistan:
NYSC- National Youth Sex Clique. You go there a virgin and you come back disvirgined, females go there with a flat belly and come back with a bump. You go there a good guy and come back a bad guy. I'm sorry bro, that girl is gone as she has found a better person. Just move on with your life. Same thing happened to my girl and she just came back a totally different person. We've parted ways and I've moved on from there after I discovered the guys she slept with in camp.

Or

National Year of Sex and Comfort.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by ShirelleBaby: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
gringringringringringrin
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by KVN1(m): 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
It's hard,but not impossible to say GOODBYE

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
pasqal09: She has tasted banana that's sweeter than yours.
When a lady starts behaving this way, its a sign that the end is near.
the same tin happened to me o. the tin do me like indian film

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Beesluv: 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
See gobe
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by wheredemdey: 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
@ OP

YOUR TENURE HAS FINISHED..TAKE A BOW wink wink

13 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by korel9: 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
At this age your girl left you for another konji and you are here crying?

17 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by ALTERNATEID: 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
ebujany:

Guy, forget this your story, that girl has dumped you. Move on with your life, work hard and make a success of yourself, lots of other good girls are out there to choose from. And for the girl, give her some time, she will soon realise that the grass is not always greener on the other side. When the scales falls off her eyes, she will surely come back begging and you can get your pound of flesh back. No time to cry over any lady bro.

18 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Luvdmx(m): 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Ladycloud(f): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
gurlz sha....we no dey try...imagine!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by newton231(m): 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
sorry bro,I dey fell ur pain Sha
u shouldn't have given her 100% trust..it should have been 99% trust and 1% of doubt ..
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by danchuzzy(m): 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
ebujany:

so u know ya problem u dey here dey make noise...

next thread pls!!!?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by repogirl(f): 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
OP, abeg leave the chick, she wants to sample, is not a crime to sample na, especially as there ain't no ring on it.... grin

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by 1stola: 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
jjc
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by ALTERNATEID: 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
wheredemdey: @ OP

YOUR TENURE HAS FINISHED..TAKE A BOW wink wink

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Abiodun2014(m): 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
ebujany: Hi guys..pls i have a very serious problem.

My girl went to nysc and changed totally. she's now a stranger from who i use to know. it started from wen she got to camp. wen ever i call her, she wnt pick up and wnt call back, flash or send call me sms as the case may be. wen she finally picks she will say she was busy. she told me about a corper that works in ICT in her camp and that the guy wants to help her get posted to a good PPA.

She said they normally do the fixing with money but the guys said he will do that for her with his own money. I noticed that wenever i call, she's not happy. we quarrel about everything from wer she is to wat is happeing there.Today, she finally got posted to a nice place of PPA and I was happy for her. When i called her, her call was on call waiting OVer 10missed calls she didn't pick.

this was a girl that wen ever I call even if her call is on call waitin she will ask the caller to call her back that she wants to answer my call but she didn't. wen she finally picked she told me she was talkn with the guy.i asked wen it started that the guys call is now more important than mine.she got angry and said i shld stop calln her.am so mad ryt now don't know wat to do.
Dude stop beating around the bush. It is clearly written, she aint interested in U anymore... I don't knw Y una dey marry girl wey neva finish sch!? Allow the girl finish her education b4 anyfn! *smh* for u bro

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
Relax bro, she's coming back, that guy she just me will use her and dump her, na nysc runs e go last for just a year. Pls when she come back, take over dose bura ntashi phuck her like no tomorrow and dump her

26 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by curiouses: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2014

My girl went to nysc and changed totally. she's now a stranger from who i use to know. it started from wen she got to camp. wen ever i call her, she wnt pick up and wnt call back, flash or send call me sms as the case may be. wen she finally picks she will say she was busy. she told me about a corper that works in ICT in her camp and that the guy wants to help her get posted to a good PPA.

She said they normally do the fixing with money but the guys said he will do that for her with his own money. I noticed that wenever i call, she's not happy. we quarrel about everything from wer she is to wat is happeing there.Today, she finally got posted to a nice place of PPA and I was happy for her. When i called her, her call was on call waiting OVer 10missed calls she didn't pick.

this was a girl that wen ever I call even if her call is on call waitin she will ask the caller to call her back that she wants to answer my call but she didn't. wen she finally picked she told me she was talkn with the guy.i asked wen it started that the guys call is now more important than mine.she got angry and said i shld stop calln her.[size=14pt]am so mad ryt now don't know wat to do[/size].

What's the problem here? Your babe hook guy wey gallant pass you. what to do? Move on bro, Her Dark hole isn't meant for poor joystick. Aloha

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by ZeusAyo: 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
She don see prik wey big pass ur own!!! But advice 4rm Λ brother; just leave her if she leaves, it means she wasn't meant for you in the first place
Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by nikkyshyne(f): 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
oludashmi: Just calm down. Communicate with her even if it's by sms now that you suspect some changes, your communication should be more of sharing whatever burden she's carrying.

Then, you need to know how far she has gone with the posting the guy is helping her with. She probably may be going thru some stress and so much call at that moment can be annoying.

If all attempt to get her attention is futile, then you can tell her'she has changed'. But that shouldn't be your first point.

#NigerianHeadlines

pasqal09:
Smh

Realone92: me self follow u shake head
Me self shake head o.

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
oludashmi: Just calm down. Communicate with her even if it's by sms now that you suspect some changes, your communication should be more of sharing whatever burden she's carrying.

Then, you need to know how far she has gone with the posting the guy is helping her with. She probably may be going thru some stress and so much call at that moment can be annoying.

If all attempt to get her attention is futile, then you can tell her'she has changed'. But that shouldn't be your first point.

#NigerianHeadlines

undecided What is this 1 saying Mtchewwwwww

27 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed by dnawah(m): 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2014

this was a girl that wen ever I call even if her call is on call waitin she will ask the caller to call her back that she wants to answer my call but she didn't. wen she finally picked she told me she was talkn with the guy.i asked wen it started that the guys call is now more important than mine.she got angry and said i shld stop calln her.am so mad ryt now don't know wat to do.
pls pray to God,let Him give u ur better half.from now on if call her again,u be aboki.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.