Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,200 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (41985 Views)

He Is Too Shy / Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? / Reasons Why Fine Rich Male Guys Havent Woo You + Pictures (female Only Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Abbey2sam(m): 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
Yungwizzzy: A girl who ask me out is a phokin mate material not for keep

Africa mentality

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by hunter21(m): 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
claremont: Life is short.

In this day and age, I think a lady should be courageous enough to tell a man she likes ''I like you'', because time waits for no one. There are many ladies who have gotten married to demons simply because they couldn't make the first move on the angel that was reserved for them.
This is officially the first comment i would share on nairaland.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by laiza(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ezibless: He'd also be ''TOO SHY'' to love me.
And what i'll do?

Ignore the dude jor...grin

The feelings would go.
It happened to me lol.
And i thank God i bottled it up.
He no gri tok and me ma no send. And today we're just friends.
Just wondering where the feelings went to
my dear, the feelings never go away. It's always there except when it isn't real in the first place. When a man loves a woman......hmmmn the feelings never die, even if she's a hoe! He'll always have feelings for her. Maybe you should ask yourself why he stuck around so long and you assume you're"just friends". Hell no! It's killing him softly and he can't say it but if you were to observe well you'll see it in his actions. No guy is that dumb not to be able too say those words and at the same time can't show it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Tymax(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
temigracie: ...Yeah, thats true....
..We cant handle the rejection and the shame of being rejected.....
..Some immature guys will even tell their friends about it...
How is it immature for him to tell his guys? Is it now shameful for women to woo men? What happened to lessons from Ruth in the bible?
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by evea: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2014

dis is the reason why ladies don't ask. guys tks us cheap n not wife material. so don't blame us.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Mystery007(m): 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
folly65:
Asking nigerian guys out aint worth the humiliation
No be me them go take do beer parlour gist
Lolz, ah no fit shout. Ur last statement got me Lol.. Well na true u yarn shaa.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
marieolae: I can't just imagine myself asking a guy out its not right. There are some jobs made for men, and some jobs made for women. So wait isit now right for a woman to go on her knees and ask a man to marry her? Nah its just not normal.
why the feminist movement then ?
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
Idowuogbo: I'll woo and wooze him back. No time to be forming belleful when hunger dey wire me.
wow...i love this
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by rashygenius: 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
And what i'll do?

The feelings would go.
It happened to me lol.
it wasnt a tru feeling
it was an infatuation...if u truly av feelings 4 him,dere re ways to make him knw..
Its only a taboo in naija,dt girls dont take deir boyfriends out to av a nice outing.
U can take dt bold step..invite him 4 a drink in a nice and comfortable place.express ur feelings to him discreetly,he will fall into it

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tymax:
How is it immature for him to tell his guys? Is it now shameful for women to woo men? What happened to lessons from Ruth in the bible?
...My dear, it is a thing of shame....

...A typical naija guy believes she s cheap and worthless....Guys always want girls who are ruthless to them at the beginning....They believe girls like that worth a tree in the forest...(I hope am correct)...

...where did you read it in the bible that twas Ruth who made the first move??
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by rhames(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
tGood things come to those who wait and not for those who wait too late. There is nothing wrong in approaching a man you like, especially if he has some qualities you believe can impact on you.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Hemanwel(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
folly65:
Asking nigerian guys out aint worth the humiliation
No be me them go take do beer parlour gist
This got me laughing out loud.

All I know is that if you're good looking(as a lady)and still got some rather bearable demeanor,a guy would be head over you,no matter the circumstance surrounding your hooking-up.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by gannod(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
A girl should be free to tell a guy how she feels about him. I have experienced such a couple of times,I must confess,I appreciate them till date.

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by tintingz(m): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
jennylove7575: Just touch him at the right spot..shyness will disappear.. grin
tell me more about touching the right spot, thank you. smiley
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by tintingz(m): 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
And what i'll do?

The feelings would go.
It happened to me lol.
You don't have any feelings for him then, maybe you only admire his looks..part time feelings. grin
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Hemanwel(m): 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
temigracie: ...My dear, it is a thing of shame....

...A typical naija guy believes she s cheap and worthless....Guys always want girls who are ruthless to them at the beginning....They believe girls like that worth a tree in the forest...(I hope am correct)...

Yeah,it's true!
Ruth made the first move.I know I have read a story like that in the bible,but cant recall exactly where it's written.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by stellaluv1: 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
Help me ask
lemmeknow:
hmm! are u d shy type for d ladies?
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hemanwel: Yeah,it's true!
Ruth made the first move.I know I have read a story like that in the bible,but cant recall exactly where it's written.
..are you serious??
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
Misblah: I woo him
Jesus!
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Enouwem(m): 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Checks Profile picture.

Unfollows thread
lol.. Same thing I did
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by tintingz(m): 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
xynerise: Most girls don't woo the way we guys do. They use gestures(Including dressing) to pass the message
well said
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by mackenzie007(m): 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2014

Phucking lie!!!!
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by mattwizy(m): 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by PBeni(m): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
aaronson: Most girls do what I call 'forming being nice' to a guy they really like especially if you handsome,I know what I face in class in the hands of those type of girls,for instance,one day we had class at a different lecture hall,on getting there everywhere was already filled up so this newly transferred girl to my dept just screamed out my name to come join her and she started asking me questions like I came for job interview lol, at the end of the day she told me I'm boring cus I didn't ask her back questions she was asking me in my mind I was like,your papa,I tell you say I luff you to show interest but while still with her I just smile...ladies don't force yourself on a guy if he isn't into you because to him you gonna be worthless and he might take advantage of your feelings to bed you like he love you remember we was born from a hole and always looking for a hole to enter and when we die we get buried in a hole!!!

That was crappy. No meaninful info in ur post!
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by DonaldDboss(m): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
lemmeknow: many people say it is not of a naija or (in fact) African babe to approach d opposite sex wen it comes to relationship!

But when it comes to a time wen everything u c is him, y do u ladies still relent?
its simple now.you do the wooing nah !!!!
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Niwdog(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
aaronson: You really smart as the last 3letter words of your username because it reflects your thoughts,attitude and predisposition.
my own kind of dog is a sniper gud at detectin ugly sh.it lyk u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by amnestylaw1(m): 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
Have you heard the saying that if the mountain does not come to Moses, then Moses goes to the mountain?
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Tymax(m): 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
temigracie: ...My dear, it is a thing of shame....

Go and study your bible madam.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tymax:
Go and study your bible madam.
...lol....I know thats what you are gonna say....Tymax....i ll pounce on you....
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by haibe(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
marieolae: I can't just imagine myself asking a guy out its not right. There are some jobs made for men, and some jobs made for women. So wait isit now right for a woman to go on her knees and ask a man to marry her? Nah its just not normal.

This is your own theory. What if a guy never asks you out, will you end up being unmarried?
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Bryan12(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
I hate trying when it comes to women.If I try once,you no gre you're on your own.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
djeezy: Before you woo him, make sure he already likes you o......Else it will be a disaster.
Very important. Girls take this serious!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met / Is Two Months Too Short To Start Asking For Sex In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.