Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,611 members, 7,861,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (634018 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Flakeey(f): 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
This is serious

this one dat Clement is going back to Rachel's ward with Raphael in there too
i hope both are caught...awon alagbere.

nice one circle man
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kcee14u(m): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kcee14u(m): 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2014
Nawa 4 dix circle self, the drawing hard oo
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by bdabuwa(m): 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hmm ! All in a circle
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
Sorry guys, I have been carried away running around the Politics section. Lemme drop one update now.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
CHAPTER NINETEEN
Ngozi drove back to the station with mixed feelings, she was happy and at the same time sad. Meeting her lost brother after roughly seventeen years is a thing of joy to her and meeting him in a situation such as this is enough reason for her to be sad. First she had to relay this good news to her parents who have concluded that they had lost Nwankwo(Jay) for good. And her father once said he would only die a happy and fufilled man if he find his son before his death, and not only that in an envious position. Maybe as a successful business tycoon or a politician with a beautiful wife.
The question now is will Mazi Obiora die a happy man.
"Hello Mama." She greeted as she turned off the ignition of the car.
"Hello Nne, how are you?" Her mother asked over the phone.
"I am fine. How about papa?" She asked.
"He is fine. Taking his afternoon rest." The woman replied.
The two women discussed for a while, about Ngozi's traditional wedding which will hold in a six weeks time much to Ngozi annoyance. She expertly changed the topic from anything that relate to Tobiloba or their wedding.
"Mama, I saw Nwankwo today." She burst the bubble.
There was silence at the other end. Ngozi just hoped her mother had not fainted. But the sound of her hard breadthing told her she was processing the news.
"Nwankwo! My son?" Her mother asked.
"Yes mama. I just left his place now." She replied. Was the hospital his place?
"We are coming to Lagos tomorrow." The old woman said happily. By the word 'we' Ngozi knew she meant herself and her husband(their father)
"Mama, don't bother yourself. We'll come there before the week runs out. I promise." She said.
"Is he married? What does he do now? How did you meet him?" She threw loads of questions at her daughter who didn't know which one to answer first. Even though she had no answer for the questions, except she wants to lie.
"Mama, we'll talk when we come home. I have to go." She said and ended the call.
She swung the car back on the road and drove off deep in thought. Now she had promised her mother that she'll come home with her brother before the end of the week. And this brother of hers was a criminai in detention, how will she pull this through? Maybe Clement would help her afterall.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Abdul Maleek kept on angrily at two of his men who were bowing down in front of his throne inside the great hall which served as his office.
"You should have told me you can't do the job." Maleek said.
"Sorry boss. We'll get it done this week." One of the two men replied.
This response infuriated Maleek to the extreme as he stood up angrily and descended the stairs to meet the men on the landing.
"I gave you a week to eliminate two people. You couldn't. And to say these people are women. It will take Hakym twenty four hours to kill them both without trace. Danger-kelv will pull it through in few hours." Maleek said using his hand to pull one of the two men to their feets.
"You know what? You just blew your only chance to cement a place in this corporation. Remember we are running a very large payroll and we want to cut it to the minimum. People have to die and you'll serve as example to the others." "No mistakes when the great Maleek gives an assignment to you." He said holding the man by his collar and tightening his grip.
He released two quick shots to the second man who was still on his knees and wasn't expecting the bullet to be fired at him.
"Squeeze life out of this bastard here." He said to one of the security men at the door who came over and dragged the other man away.
Without being told what to do, another two men came in and exited the room with the dead body which laid on the floor.
"Get Danger-Kelv and Hakym on the job." He said as walked into his inner chamber without another word.
The question on everybody lips now was, will Danger-kelv be willing to do this, considering the fact that one of the women in question was his brother's wife. Maybe he'll swap with Hakym afterall, he taking Sylvester's wife and Hakym taking Clement's wife.

--to be continued--

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by handmaid: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
serious matter full ground. i wonder how it's all going going to turn out.
Mr. D9ty7 well done
good afternoon everyone and congrats to omotalkie and her household
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stuff46(m): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
spells doom for the two hitmen,
i see that its not goinq to be easy but clement must be ready to bear with all this that is about to be unravalled.

Patiently waitinq for the next update
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by jummy604: 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
This is getting serious,seriously
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Tuprety(f): 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
keep it up......... I dey follow uuu..
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kcee14u(m): 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
Keep it up dude , following with mah ice cream
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2014
ngozi don't be foolish, you have a nation to serve angry
dangerKelv to his brothers wife embarassed cry I comment my reserve

ogs D9ty7 go on I just dey feel u cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
O boi...I wasn't expecting this,Kelvin won't do this,he z gonna protect Racheal no matter what,and he z gonna find a way to warn Sly,and Clement z gonna knw who is brother really is,oga abeg,keep Kelvin safe o,I believe he has a good heart,deep down

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by alabig(m): 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
They want to put a knife on what makes clement a father.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Flakeey(f): 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
dis one pass kilode o

DangerKelv, be warned
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by adewealth027(f): 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
Haaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!.......kelvin o.....pls don't kill ur brother's wife o...let her nurse her baby very well o
Ngozi......hmmmmmm,I really feel for her o...she's torn btw saving her broda and serving her nation
D9ty7......e ku igbiyanju
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
God help Clement and wife. I pity Jay a lot. Victoria should strike o. Maleek no get sense or he does not know they are related? The circle is getting smaller. Whew.
Gud job o Duro

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by kocvalour(m): 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
D9ty7:
Special thanks to those who have been generous with their comments today. I really appreciate them.
Adewealth027, Cashio, femyodsky, haydot95, formula89, Ziziola, macpetrus, donPhil, martin98, Stuff46. Thank you guys.
Kocvalour: I dnt understand dat comment of yours. If you'll please explain, I'll appreciate.

It means most pple will go scot free... Cos the govt is involved.. The always win u knw, & clement wil drop d case
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
So many twists and turns yet the circle is still in shape...bro u deserve an award.tnx 4 ur effort so far.ride on!!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hmmmm! U ar indeed doing a gr8 job here. Tanx 4 d update ,btw hapi new month to u.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Emmykul4love(m): 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hido hido hido
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by pishon: 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
This story is really captivating. Welldone bro.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by mariamferanmi(f): 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
Oga D u are one in a million writer, don't let anyone hear oo! it a secret talk oooo *in tatafo voice* don't mind me jare keep it up!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Oyinprince(m): 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2014
Wow, getting tougher by the day
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by donsamtex(m): 11:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
Omor so kelvin wan go deeper in2 dat shit sha.
I pray make him repent ooo b4 dem nab am.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by onosj(f): 11:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
Maleek or whatever u're called Danger-Kelv will disappoint u dis time around.... D9ty7 more ginger 2 ur swagger!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ThaRuthlxx7: 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
mmmh i smell troubles
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Egonec(m): 7:21am On Dec 04, 2014
Commenting for d 1st time and I'm happy finally i've caught up wit d current page. Nice job man...keep it up!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2014
--continuation--
She was anxiously waiting for the arrival of Frank. He had called her a few minutes ago and she wasted no time in sending her address to him.
She planned spending one hour more at home before driving down to the airport where she'll board a plane to Turkey and then Ukraine where she planned to live and school.
The sound of the gate being opened alerted her. Of all the occupants of the apartments in the compound, only three people have cars, the landlord who returns home after midnight, one of the tennants, a bachelor who was also a nightcrawler and herself. Any other car driving in this moment must belong to a visitor.
A few minutes later, the much anticipated knock sounded on the front door and she wasted no time in walking towards the door.
"Am coming." She said as she turned the key twice and turned the door knob.
A smiling Frank stood before her looking handsome and breathtaking.
"Hi." He said.
"Come in." She said stepping aside to let him enter. With hands in his pockets, he walked into the living room.
"Take a sit." She said pointing to a nearby couch, he wasted no time in settling on the chair.
"A nice place you have." He complimented.
"Oh! Thanks. I did the interior decor myself." She bragged.
"You are pretty good at it." He said as he looking into her eyes with neither of them blinking or looking away. They both seemed to be communicating with their minds and only the one with a strong mind can hold on for long. She looked away.
"What can I offer you?" She asked, even though her fridge was not stacked with drinks, she still had a few fruit juice, something she had learn to love from her time working for Sandra Oselu.
"Anything will do." He replied.
From her time working for Sandra, she had served Frank drinks many times and she knew his favourite, but in the absence of his favourite, she had to get his second favourite, something he ask for anytime he comes visiting his cousin.
She returned after a few seconds with a bottle of Soda.
"So tell me. What do you do now?" He asked three minutes later.
She sighed deeply.
"I run a beauty shop and interior decoration by the side." She replied.
"It must be a profitable business for you to have put up a place such as this." He said.
"You know am just starting from the scratch. Its quite profitable but you need to establish yourself permanently then customers will come." She replied.
Maybe he has an idea of what she did to Sandra. But come to think of it, he would have heard about it, considering the fact that he saw her leaving. Maybe he is here on Sandra's instruction. But they'll be suprised to meet and empty house the next time they come around.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Victoria led the way as Don followed her closely out of the gate.
"I need to go now. Frank already sent me Janet's address." She said to him as they both stood side by side leaning against Victoria's car, a Honda CRV belonging to her mother.
"Do you mind if I drive you?" Don asked.
"No I don't but don't bother yourself." She replied.
He knew it, she will always decline.
"So will you call me once you are done?" He asked.
Just then one of his guys came strolling into the house.
"Where are you coming from?" Don asked.
"I went to make my hair." The guy replied pointing to the barber shop opposite the gate. Don looked at the shop for confirmation.
His eyes turned in their socket immediately he was Mike in the shop but he waved it off.
"He certainly can't be the one. He looks baber-ish." He concluded amusingly.
The guy walked into the house while Don continued his conversation with Victoria.
"Talk to you later." She said hopping behind the wheel."
"Alright. Goodluck." He said as she started the ignition and drove off.
Don gave one last look at the baber shop before walking into the compound.

--to be continued--

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 9:10am On Dec 04, 2014
--continuation--
Doctor Rapheal stood beside Rachel's bed, looking at her and the bay with contempt. He hated her that moment and felt tempted to kill both the mother and the baby, but what does he stand to gain at the end?
He gave Rachel an angry look and understanding what it means, Rachel turned to Dolapo who was playing with the baby inside her cot.
"Excuse us." Rachel said to her.
Dolapo wanted to ask why they needed to be excused. But she concluded that the doctor wants to run some examination of her, but on a second thought, the doctor came empty handed without any equipment and anybody whose sense of observation is still intact will notice something is not right.
The doctor has been looking all gloomy since Clement showed up and he has been acting all strange. But it doesn't concern her. She walked out of the ward.
-----
Confirming that Dolapo is out of earshot, Rapheal spoke.
"Now that you've delivered, what will happen to us?" Rapheal asked.
"I don't know what you are talking about. There was no us." She replied.
Rapheal smiled, she seemed to be getting courage from somewhere he couldn't fathom.
"I know you'll say there was no us. But what about us that kissed the other time? Remember we almost had sex if not for your bulging tommy." He said smiling mischievously.
She was left wondering why some people have no shame whatsoever that they feel comfortable talking about their secret affairs with someone else wife.
"Rapheal, please let me be. I have sealed my marriage with this baby. Please let us pretend as if there was never something between us." She said pleadingly.
"That's impossible. Everyone in this hospital knew something was on between us. They even questioned the paternity of your child, but I am less concerned. I can father someone else child." He said confidently.
"Rapheal, there is no way things will continue between us. Or I'll be forced to report you to my husband." She threatened.
"How do you intend to do that? Are you that shameless? Tell you husband you had a short fling with your doctor. This is the twenty first century, secrets like this are kept for life." He said as he started closing in on her.
She flinched on her bed as she tried sitting up, but the instruction of the doctor says that she should avoid sitting up or doing anything stressful till the stiches will be removed.
"What are you trying to do?" She asked.
"You just watch me." He said bending down.
She knew it, he was trying to kiss her. He knew she will become weak in her struggles if he managed to plant a kiss on her lips. She knew she could put up no resistance whatsoever if he gets to kiss her. She was not ready to allow that.
Twwwwwaaaaaaaccckkkk! She had registered the outline of her palm on his cheeks.
"You slapped me?" He said rolling the sleeves of his shirt.
"You forced me to, Rapheal, don't do anything funny." She said, almost at the verge of crying.
The door burst opened and Dolapo walked into the ward.
"If you'll please respect yourself, please get out of here now." Dolapo said to Rapheal who was still shocked at the burst in.
"What if I don't what will you do?" Rapheal asked eyeing her.
"You'll be suprised. Is this how you harrass every patient of yours?" Dolapo asked.
Rapheal knew exchanging words with Dolapo will be his greatest undoing. She was yoruba while he was from the east, Yoruba people, especially girls have razor mouth. He was not ready to ridicule himself.
He shrugged before walking out of the ward angrily.
Dolapo herself was suprisedd at her wonder woman outburst. Not even in her wildest dream, she never thought she could do something like this. Maybe she was under influence of something.
"Am sorry ma. That's how those young doctors behave." She said to Rachel who looked away at once.
She knew Dolapo must have overheard her conversation with the Doctor. Meaning she'll begin to see her as a wayward kind of woman who has no respect for the marital vows binding her marriage.
Her greatest fear was Dolapo reporting her to Clement.

--to be continued--
All ye Yoruba girls in the house, abeg no vex o. We both know you have no razor mouth, but the line has to go that way. Am a proud Youruba boy, so I dare not bad mouth my people.

4 Likes

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Cashio(m): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2014
make una wait make i comment first abeg i dey rush go work.

1 Like

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Beckytee(f): 9:50am On Dec 04, 2014
All ye Yoruba girls in the house, abeg no vex o. We both know you have no razor mouth, but the line has to go that way. Am a proud Youruba boy, so I dare not bad mouth my people.

[/quote] I want to vex before, but since u said u are a proud yoruba boy, I won't vex again...... What d hell is wrong with rapheal? Shey na love abi lust. +rachea I dey pity u o

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.