Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (631090 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle...(a Crime Story)-- The Completion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2014
seriously am a very bad guesser. Tell me.
SexySapphire:

Guess
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
More comments and criticism is all I ask for. It won't take you up to a minute to type and post words of encouragement and if it is criticism it won't take you more than five minutes. But if you really want to help someone today to get better in what they do, five minutes is not too much.
I will always take your criticism in good faith even if they are destructive.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by princesssusan(f): 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ekushe sir!
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Queenxstar(f): 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
This guys sef, are they going to force a lady to feed them too.

Kushe brothermi.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2014
--continuation--
TIME: 10:00AM
VENUE: THE STATE'S TEACHING HOSPITAL.
having effects on her. She woke up twice yesterday and all she asks for
was food and water. Same thing with this morning and based on
calculations made by her watchman, Thomas. He knew she'd be up in a
matter of time Maybe minutes.
Just then the door into the ward opened and Inspector Burahimo walked
in with the CSP(Chief Supritendent of police) of the Area F-command,
Haruna.
"Sir." Thomas saluted the two officers immediately they walked in.
Burahimo eased him with a wave of hand.
"How is she now?" CSP Haruna asked.
"Her condition is improving gradually all thanks to the infatigable
doctors that we have here." Thomas explained.
"Have you asked the doctor when she'll be discharged?" Inspector
Burahimo asked.
"Actually sir...."
She coughed thereby bringing everyone's attention to her side. She
opened her eyes slowly afterwards.

"How you feeling now?" Haruna asked with concern after the two
senior officials had told her to stay put and not bother to stress
herself in greeting them.
Ngozi felt important the moment she saw CSP Haruna inside her ward.
The Police boss is someone who believed in himself and thinks he is
above every other policeman under his jurisdiction. The last time Haruna
visited a policeman in the hospital was when the state's commisioner of
police was shot by some unknown gunmen who attacked his church. Haruna
visiting her placed her cards high alongside top police officials. This
shows the level at which her contribution is appreciated.
Ngozi who could vividly remember what happened last before she woke up
in the hospital. She was shot in the arm and at the same time witnessed a
fellow policeman killed with a grenade bomb. The sight was horrific and
she passed out.
++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hakym and his boys had their van parked in a bush behind the deputy
governor's villa just opposite his office in the Government residential
area of the state. The big mansion which was painted white housed the
state's deputy governor and few of his family members, his wife and
first son to be precise. The others are far away in the western
countries. The mansion stood opposite the deputy governor office as the
GRA road demacated the two buildings from eachother.
"We all know how tight the security of this house is and to carry
out our mission successfuly at night is very dangerous and am sure if we
leave some stones unturned, we'll end up leaving this place in pieces.
So let us all pay attention to detail." Hakym lectured.
A man in his late twenties dressed in a blck pullover and a black jean
trouser removed some set of papers lined inside a brown envelope.
"This is the main gate through which the convoy will drive in, it
is guarded by five uniformed men on the outside and three inside. Its is
a no go area. The west entrance on the other side leads to an
underground system which is connected to the governor's chamber. Ten
millitary men are on ground. I believe our best option is to attack from a vantage position and drop the men guarding the east entrance. we'll move in in mass and advance from there." The young man continued.
"What are our chances?" Hakym asked.
"We are between twenty to thirty percent." The man who was later introduced as Joe replied.
"Which means we are far from being successful?" Hakym asked.
"Yes. And I don't see a reason why Maleek wanted us to attack the deputy governor. And he refused to let Danger-kelv come here with us." Joe compained.

--to be continued--

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by dammygoody(m): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
Welldone Boss,

All these killings here and there...hmm...

I really look forward to knowing about those assassins one by one like you said, seeing them in action, Inspector Clement and his crew also......, etc..

I also noticed some typos like using ''Am'' for ''I'm(I am)'' etc.., I've decided to leave that to Ma'am Audrey Timms to fish out cheesy ............

#Following ardently..
Following ardently...
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by SexySapphire(f): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
D9ty7: seriously am a very bad guesser. Tell me.

DOLAPO
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
Dollyp.... A nice name you've got here.
SexySapphire:

DOLAPO

But I used to think you are from the east.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
Viewing this topic: Gideon9947, stormybucci, Perfectbeauty, Kingzpen, Fatalveli..... SAY SOMETHING.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
Are you a fan of stories that reflect family life and scandals. THE WEB is one of such stories. Written by Candy.
This is the story of two women whose lives are interwoven in ways
they can't even imagine...a story of desperation and survival at
dangerous costs.
This is the link.... https://www.nairaland.com/1902597/web...
Read and be glad you did.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by stormybucci(m): 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
nothing 2 say.... am jst waiting till d tym clement would know dat his broda(kelvin) is a notorious assasinator.... nice write up bro, more milk 2 ur @@@@
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by SexySapphire(f): 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
D9ty7: Dollyp.... A nice name you've got here.

But I used to think you are from the east.

Thanks. I'm a yoruba girl to the core. I've heard the "I tot u're from the east" line tire. *singing, omo yoruba ni mi o.....*
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by iyamchee(m): 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
cool story coolcool story
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Beckytee(f): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2014
[Quote author=D9ty7]#typing#
All thanks to Beckytee.[/quote]tanx boss for d update
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by mohammad11: 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
Much gracias @op.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
Eniqurl: 5K for zobo?? No p.
I'm serious ooooohh
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by tecno4life(m): 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mimisboygreat: *** brings out my bible n start fireing prayers** na me get dis babe ghan
will take care of u later
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Onemansquad(m): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
stil folowing
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Gideon9947: 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2014
D9ty7: Viewing this topic: Gideon9947, stormybucci, Perfectbeauty, Kingzpen, Fatalveli..... SAY SOMETHING.
I am yet to read it,i just follow so i won't miss it when i'm ready 2 read it
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
Definitely following this
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ThaRuthlxx7: 7:32am On Sep 21, 2014
[b] frank reporting for duty sir! D9ty7 am sorry to have not started with you am was busy hangling for money bt am sure i will be consistent on ths new story... This story really caught my rapt attention bcux i like anything criminal its gud thou bt i wasn't what am expecting... Actions
precisions
hit and disappear things like that. Secondly i will be most pleased if you win dis month Writer of the Year..being your the official P.R.O of D9ty7 fans page i will do everthing within my power to make u win that token #youReallyDeservit.
Thirdly Audreytimms i have notice ur very notorious (sorry very popular) bfor u stone me mango tree... I noticed you at temitopeDaniels my crony story d rate at which your name was mention gave me concern. Na im i come stroll go ur profile but fear catch me wen i see ur story dy almost 93pages. Hah!!!!?! Wen i wan finish dat one hmmmm... I dy hail mrs president gracy my honouable man divepen and Dlogowhiz.. [\b]
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by ThaRuthlxx7: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2014
[/color][/b][b] frank reporting for duty sir! D9ty7 am sorry to have not started with you am was busy hangling for money bt am sure i will be consistent on ths new story... This story really caught my rapt attention bcux i like anything criminal its gud thou bt i wasn't what am expecting... Actions
precisions
hit and disappear things like that. Secondly i will be most pleased if you win dis month Writer of the Year..being your the official P.R.O of D9ty7 fans page i will do everthing within my power to make u win that token #youReallyDeservit.
Thirdly Audreytimms i have notice ur very notorious (sorry very popular) bfor u stone me mango tree... I noticed you at temitopeDaniels my crony story d rate at which your name was mention gave me concern. Na im i come stroll go ur profile but fear catch me wen i see ur story dy almost 93pages. Hah!!!!?! Wen i wan finish dat one hmmmm... I dy hail mrs president gracy my honouable man divepen and Dlogowhiz.. [b/]
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by harhormhidey(m): 9:10am On Sep 21, 2014
Danger-kelv....y was he left behind
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by princesssusan(f): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2014
Queenxstar: This guys sef, are they going to force a lady to feed them too.

I wonder o
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:38am On Sep 21, 2014
Today marks exactly 9yrs that I lost my dad. Hon. Prince Adeoye Durodola, continue to rest in peace sire. We love you.
Your son is now a writer and not the footballer you used to know.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 10:39am On Sep 21, 2014
There will be no updates today.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by talk2riel: 10:55am On Sep 21, 2014
Sorry for your loss, may God grant you the fortitude to bear the great loss.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Skyfornia(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2014
I thought you said end of september?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2014
ThaRuthlxx7: [/color][/b][b] frank reporting for duty sir! D9ty7 am sorry to have not started with you am was busy hangling for money bt am sure i will be consistent on ths new story... This story really caught my rapt attention bcux i like anything criminal its gud thou bt i wasn't what am expecting... Actions
precisions
Thirdly Audreytimms i have notice ur very notorious (sorry very popular) bfor u stone me mango tree... I noticed you at temitopeDaniels my crony story d rate at which your name was mention gave me concern. Na im i come stroll go ur profile but fear catch me wen i see ur story dy almost 93pages. Hah!!!!?! Wen i wan finish dat one hmmmm... I dy hail mrs president gracy my honouable man divepen and Dlogowhiz.. [b/]
Thanx baba
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 11:12am On Sep 21, 2014
Yes. But I decided to start now becos that time(sept ending) will be activity filled for me.
Skyfornia: I thought you said end of september?
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 11:12am On Sep 21, 2014
Amen. Thank you sire.
talk2riel: Sorry for your loss, may God grant you the fortitude to bear the great loss.
Re: All In A Circle.....(A crime story) by D9ty7(m): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2014
Thanks baba.
ThaRuthlxx7: [/color][/b][b] frank reporting for duty sir! D9ty7 am sorry to have not started with you am was busy hangling for money bt am sure i will be consistent on ths new story... This story really caught my rapt attention bcux i like anything criminal its gud thou bt i wasn't what am expecting... Actions
precisions

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (214) (Reply)

Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013> / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.