Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl (72065 Views)

The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / Confessions Of A Fat Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Truckpusher(m): 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mondisweets: too much wahala on this NL
I don't think so.
He's a nice guy just that he likes being on the other side of every argument.

He hates herd mentality cheesy

He's my friend too and few days ago we fought ourselves to a standstill.

Keep on with the fight ,he fights dirty and he doesn't take prisoners grin

At least he's better than a particular guy that screams 'Fucctard' everyday. grin

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Truckpusher: I don't think so.
He's a nice guy just that he likes being on the other side of every argument.

He hates herd mentality cheesy

He's my friend too and few days ago we fought ourselves to a standstill.

Keep on with the fight ,he fights dirty and he doesn't take prisoners grin

At least he's better than a particular guy that screams 'Fucctard' everyday. grin
that egghead though! I died when i saw his pic grin between u and me does he always cut all of his hair off because he is bald? shocked

I know your friend fights dirty, but i dont understand why one overweight person would insult other overweight/obese people undecided it never makes sense to me
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Truckpusher(m): 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mondisweets: that egghead though! I died when i saw his pic grin between u and me does he always cut all of his hair off because he is bald? shocked

I know your friend fights dirty, but i dont understand why one overweight person would insult other overweight/obese people undecided it never makes sense to me
Truth be told he wasn't overweight in the picture I have seen so far. angry

Unless he's been posting someone else's picture shocked shocked

But you know you don't lie,so this new info baffles me sha,anyway I wan come your country Mugabe go gree give me visa? grin
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
Truckpusher: Truth be told he wasn't overweight in the picture I have seen so far. angry

Unless he's been posting someone else's picture shocked shocked

But you know you don't lie,so this new info baffles me sha,anyway I wan come your country Mugabe go gree give me visa? grin

i wasn't referring to your friend as the egghead i was referring to the other person. Why would u go through all stress of getting Zim visa when u can get ghana passport fast fast
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Truckpusher(m): 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mondisweets: i wasn't referring to your friend as the egghead i was referring to the other person. Why would u go through all stress of getting Zim visa when u can get ghana passport fast fast
I want that of Zim angry

Ghana is our colony we walk in and walk out like we do in our toilets at home grin tongue

Ask Oxygen01 he knows what I'm talking about. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Truckpusher: I want that of Zim angry
you want to go there and steal platinum abi?

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Truckpusher(m): 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mondisweets: you want to go there and steal platinum abi?
Nope I heard that in Zim they give free women and plenty land and I want to switch over to Agriculture which is a money spinning business after the petrodollar cheesy
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
Truckpusher: Nope I heard that in Zim they give free women and plenty land and I want to switch over to Agriculture which is a money spinning business after the petrodollar cheesy
i know a few ndebele chicks (from the Zim not SA side) that i know that will be able to handle u very well. wink

What does your yellow paw paw self know about agriculture?
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Truckpusher(m): 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mondisweets: i know a few ndebele chicks (from the Zim not SA side) that i know that will be able to handle u very well. wink
Handle ke!

I wan use dem for farm work tongue

I be Eunuch tongue
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
Truckpusher: Handle ke!

I wan use dem for farm work tongue

I be Eunuch tongue
chai so u mean you are too small to handle them in other areas? shocked kpele o cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Truckpusher(m): 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mondisweets: chai so u mean you are too small to handle them in other areas? shocked kpeple o cheesy
Your ear spoil abi? shocked

I be eunuch angry

Oya come make I show you na, seeing is believing tongue
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Truckpusher: Your ear spoil abi? shocked

I be eunuch angry

Oya come make I show you na, seeing is believing tongue
if you knew that you were adequate there would be no need to prove anything tongue

Biko stick to what you know! Try angola or mozambique they are the only SADC countries that are kinda into the oil business
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Truckpusher(m): 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mondisweets: if you knew that you were adequate there would be no need to prove anything tongue
Smh.....Doubting Thomasress grin

Oya come make I use you for farm work na,at least you go sabi the kain farm work I dey talk since tongue
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
Truckpusher: Smh.....Doubting Thomasress grin

Oya come make I use you for farm work na,at least you go sabi the kain farm work I dey talk since tongue

Sweety stick to changing oil fliters grin on a serious note i have been looking for you and you were nowhere to be found. I even thought ebola don catch u finish embarassed
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Truckpusher(m): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mondisweets:

Sweety stick to changing oil fliters grin on a serious note i have been looking for you and you were nowhere to be found. I even thought ebola don catch u finish embarassed
cheesy

Lmao @ stick to changing filters......hehe grin

Honestly too, I wish the ebola caught me sha,at least I'll get some extra love from my Mom and I don't get to pay my debt to her tongue

You know ,when you fall sick that's when family members shows up to love you more grin

Abi you go run if I catch ebola? shocked shocked
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Truckpusher: cheesy

Lmao @ stick to changing filters......hehe grin

Honestly too, I wish the ebola caught me sha,at least I'll get some extra love from my Mom and I don't get to pay my debt to her tongue

You know ,when you fall sick that's when family members shows up to love you more grin

Abi you go run if I catch ebola? shocked shocked
i wont run but i will show u care from far far away grin u cant get ebola now i was going to ask you to be the Godfather of my children. One is on the way right now smiley
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by CrudeGH: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
Truckpusher: I want that of Zim angry

Ghana is our colony we walk in and walk out like we do in our toilets at home

Ask Oxygen01 he knows what I'm talking about. cheesy

Hahahahaha nigayria? Bvllsh1t country inhabited by azzholes and thieving scvmbags grin

Such a miserable ,dirty stinking place

2 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Truckpusher(m): 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mondisweets: i wont run but i will show u care from far far away grin u cant get ebola now i was going to ask you to be the Godfather of my children. One is on the way right now smiley
Who's this unlucky man? gaddamn it! grin
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Truckpusher(m): 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
CrudeGH:

Hahahahaha nigayria? Bvllsh1t country inhabited by azzholes and thieving scvmbags grin

Such a miserable ,dirty stinking place
I see you finally gave up on that weed. grin

So, how is my burnt offering West African neighbor doing? cheesy

Why change your Moniker this time around? angry

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by CrudeGH: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mondisweets: i wasn't referring to your friend as the egghead i was referring to the other person. Why would u go through all stress of getting Zim visa when u can get ghana passport fast fast
Ghanaian passport for a shitnigerian? hahahaha don't even try it ooooh. come and see hundreds of your compatriots in Ghanaian jails for trying to acquire Ghanaian passport? and BTW, what is wrong with a shitnigeria passport? ooooh just remembered no country will give you people visa grin grin grin upon all una gra gra...... fuckeduppedness

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Truckpusher: Who's this unlucky man? gaddamn it! grin
you are a goat grin im not joking though i really am expecting
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by CrudeGH: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
Truckpusher: I see you finally gave up on that weed. grin

So, how is my burnt offering West African neighbor doing? cheesy

Why change your Moniker this time around? angry

And they breed unhinderesd, like pigs. grin grin grin The mumus will have 10 children when they hardly have enough to feeds themselves- thereby breeding robbers, pr0stitutes, vagabonds etc grin grin grin

Hahahaha no wonder sh1tnigeria is primitive sh1thole run by sh1tmongering twats- a dystonian sh1thole!

There are no words to describe sh1tnigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
CrudeGH: Ghanaian passport for a shitnigerian? hahahaha don't even try it ooooh. come and see hundreds of your compatriots in Ghanaian jails for trying to acquire Ghanaian passport? and BTW, what is wrong with a shitnigeria passport? ooooh just remembered no country will give you people visa grin grin grin upon all una gra gra...... fuckeduppedness
undecided undecided why dont you save this for the politics section?

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Truckpusher(m): 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mondisweets: you are a goat grin im not joking though i really am expecting
Hehe grin

He-Goat? angry

On a serious note, tell me you're joking smiley
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by CrudeGH: 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mondisweets: undecided undecided why dont you save this for the politics section?
I was only responding to your post about Ghanaian passport for a non-Ghanaian! you didn't post yours in the politics section, did you?
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Truckpusher(m): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mondisweets: undecided undecided why dont you save this for the politics section?
He's looking for Nigerians to fight grin

Let him rant ,he's been beaten black and blue in politics section grin

He's looking for another round of beating in the romance section. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
Truckpusher: Hehe grin

He-Goat? angry

On a serious note, tell me you're joking smiley
im not. I will show u my ultrasound pics
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Truckpusher(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mondisweets: im not. I will show u my ultrasound pics
Ok once I'm home I'll get them.

Good luck to you ,hope you're taking care of yourself? kiss
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by CrudeGH: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
Truckpusher: He's looking for Nigerians to fight grin

Let him rant ,he's been beaten black and blue in politics section grin

He's looking for another round of beating in the romance section. cheesy
are you Mr. Ibu, the comedian? you are damn funny. who among you 200 million MUMUs can stand up to me? a nation of 200 foooolz grin hahahahahaha I repeat no shitnigerian is good enough to flex with me,huh? fuelish goat from a dustbin country grin

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Truckpusher(m): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
grin

3 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by CrudeGH: 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
Former aviation minister femi fani-Kayode described shitnigeria as a federal republic of shattered dreams, plaqued by blood-sucking demons-

folks are being kidnapped in that sh1thole in exchange for coke and gala grin

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lolz, that guy sef
You really are not sounding funny
I mean the foolishness(insult not intended) is so obvious cool

Pls stop dignifying him with responses

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Guy Of Today / Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.