Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl (72049 Views)

The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / Confessions Of A Fat Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
Jayne2014: I love my size.

Would you be my friend smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by pickabeau1: 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
MizMyColi:
cheesy

cheesy
cheesy

interesting pics and quotes,... hwever you dont strike me as plus size lady
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Sparrow13: 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
I Love them Fat and Chubby

3 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by marieolae(f): 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
teeo:

How this discussion turned to Obesity and it's health factors beats my simple understanding. The op copied a post that was directly targeted at demoralizing every fat lady out there and all you needed to do was add some ailments that are mostly tagged to fat people.

Not all fat people are obese. I agree with you that having to much fat can lead to serious health problems but Don't generalize fat for obesity.

Do you know that most people with muscular body are Obese, they're obese because of the high levels of their BMI, you might say they're healthy because they work out but their BMI identifies them as been overweight even though they don't have exess body fat. That's why most of them still die earlier than normal.

Chubby chicks rock abeg. Tiny toothpicks without boobies are a no no. grin
I dnt think u read my post very. I am not mistaking fat peole for being obese. Ok being overweight is a nice way of saying a person is fat. These people are still at a higher risk of contracting these dieases than a person with a normal BMI. I'm not trying to downgrade anybody here, what I'm just promoting is good health and fitness. Thankyou.

4 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
MizMyColi: Teeo, Your Head Dey Dia Jarey cheesy grin
Mwaah kiss kiss

No mind those anti better things. Growing up anorexia was a common thing on TV, you see teenagers wanting to be size zeros, Biko for what na. When you can have a babe beautiful in all places, beautiful for all situations fa.
Front some no get, back mbanu and they say they are beautiful.
No way those ones are beautiless

kiss better pikin you're joor

7 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by MizMyColi(f): 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2014

Pickbeau1 I think I am plus size grin
A standard size 12
13 during PMS cheesy

I have seen girls who are way bigger than me that I couldn't help but admire their freshness and beauty.

It's all in the mind.
Everyone knows by now that I'm against devaluing people and using condescending words wink

More Memes

2 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by hensben(m): 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
Mwaah kiss kiss
wow! these are kind of ladies, i love this

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
marieolae: I dnt think u read my post very. I am not mistaking fat peole for being obese. Ok being overweight is a nice way of saying a person is fat. These people are still at a higher risk of contracting these dieases than a person with a normal BMI. I'm not trying to downgrade anybody here, what I'm just promoting is good health and fitness. Thankyou.

You didn't have to make it seem like being fat is the next route to the grave. Hope you're keeping fit also. Slim chicks also need to work out.
Cheers

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
MizMyColi:
A standard size 12
13 during PMS cheesy

I have seen girls who are way bigger than me that I couldn't help but admire their freshness and beauty.

It's all in the mind.
Everyone knows by now that I'm against devaluing people and using condescending words wink

More Memes

From the first three comments before I shut them up it was obvious they wanted to down grade Chubby girls. But I was in a good mood today. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by pickabeau1: 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
My bad...You didnt look it..

I agree it should ideally be a thing of the mind but its not always so

Well done

MizMyColi:
A standard size 12
13 during PMS cheesy

It's all in the mind.

More Memes
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by MizMyColi(f): 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
Yes na. cheesy
Them be forming pity party.

mscheewww undecided
teeo:

From the first three comments before I shut them up it was obvious they wanted to down grade Chubby girls. But I was in a good mood today. grin

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
teeo:

And so you believe you would live longer than a chubby girl. Tell that to the gods madam
gringringrin
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by remsonik(f): 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
Chubby rocks. Slim chicks be hating on chubby chickss while silently envying their front and back. Keeping fit and healthy isn't for only fat people slim people too should keep fit. Terminal ailments are no respecter of size!!! I know a young lady of 31 who wears a size 8 who is diabetic

5 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by remsonik(f): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
Chubby rocks. Slim chicks be hating on chubby chickss while silently envying their front and back. Keeping fit and healthy isn't for only fat people slim people too should keep fit. Terminal ailments are no respecter of size!!! I know a young lady of 31 who wears a size 8 who is diabetic

2 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by chimerase2: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
I always don't associate with dem
But is quite pathetic embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by dytbabe: 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by marieolae(f): 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
teeo:

You didn't have to make it seem like being fat is the next route to the grave. Hope you're keeping fit also. Slim chicks also need to work out.
Cheers
yeah I am, I'm trying to smiley
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
Newkidoo:
Op, are u fat or wat?

Nope, I am not. Check my profile picture.
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Tymax(m): 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
No need for pillow. cheesy
Carry go!
Many fat ladies I've met are very nice and caring. They are usually genuinely concerned about my welfare. I don't know why. grin grin grin
teeo:

Clearly differentiate between a fat and a chubby Lady, nonsense angry

I hate when slim things try so hard to make it seem like been fleshy is not fashionable, forcing young girls to become anorexic.

We are all made in different ways, my advice to chubby ladies, eat good hygienic meals and do some exercise to keep fit. Have some self esteem and confidence. Believe in who you are and don't look down on yourself.

You're beautiful the way you are.

God forbid I date a toothpick. Chubby babes Na them sure pass.

3 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
marieolae: yeah I am, I'm trying to smiley

Good then smiley
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by johnstar(m): 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
ewoooo
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
very touching story,although i don't
feel sorry for some fat ladies.Jekuje no goo.Longa throat no good,Some
parents too will buy anything unhealthy for their already fat wards
while they jug in the morning to lose weight.Just last month at
BlueCabana,i watched a fat gurl eat rice,prawn,chicken,ice
cream,coke,emm...i think French rolls.Wetin she chop dat day plenty
abeg.when she opened a cartoon to reveal a cake,omo i burst laffcheesy
cheesy.That gurl won't be more than 14.That gurl in all honesty eat for more than 2 fu.king hours!!

4 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by ebiye55(m): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
come to think of it, they, some of them have LOVELY singing voices with high pitches

#PITCHPERFECT[color=#000099][/color]

4 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by onstelly(f): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
Whether slim, fat or chubby what really matter is the way you carry yourself cos @ the end of the day pple will still complain, oh you re too slim... You need to watch it you are getting fat by the day and so on. Just wear what suit ur body size and you re good to go
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Tymax(m): 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
MizMyColi:
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
grin grin grin I can see some fat beauties here. Tins are happening shocked grin

But you are not fat na, just plump. Nice cheeks you got. grin wink

2 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by free2ryhme: 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
Hi
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Jesuspistol(m): 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
Na orobo Linda Ikeji dey journalise upon again.

I no too gbadun her blog sef right from time
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Leetunechi: 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
U fat na problem,u nor fat na wahala.wetin man go do na ?

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Romanciella(f): 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
Mwaah kiss kiss
grin

#team slim gurls rock tongue

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
Romanciella: grin

#team slim gurls rock tongue

Tar angry

3 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by AriDsexy(f): 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
Well,some guys like them big...be proud of who you are grin
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by komek(m): 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
@OP and the pple who pity fat pple, were they fat from birth? Since the ansa is no, they will continue to face such problems as a result of there carelessness. Some pple want to eat anything they see in the name of eating healthy. Where is corn beef, where is can beans, where is fufu, where is Amala, where is burger, where is chocolate, where is this and where is that, everything inside there mouth. And later the person will expect me to start pitying them. Abeg fat pple shud just go and face the problem they created for themsefs.

The funny thing is that as soon as they start noticing additional flesh, they will nver think it is wise to hit the gym.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral / Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media / Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.