Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,006 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl (72019 Views)

The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / Confessions Of A Fat Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by CrudeGH: 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
Truckpusher: grin

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Truckpusher(m): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
cheesy

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by CrudeGH: 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
Dummies, what name do you give to a country of kidnappers, ritualists, pr0stitutes,419ners, scammers and spammers, terrorists, militants, armed robbers, book haram, friggin eediots rule? A country where nothing works? grin grin grin grin

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
Truckpusher: Ok once I'm home I'll get them.

Good luck to you ,hope you're taking care of yourself? kiss
i am grin im being taken care of dont worry
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Truckpusher(m): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mondisweets: i am grin im being taken care of dont worry
Nice to hear that and also nice having you back here. kiss
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
Truckpusher: Nice to hear that and also nice having you back here. kiss
i found a new place cheesy i just came here for a visit
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Truckpusher(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mondisweets: i found a new place cheesy i just came here for a visit
Nowhere like home my dear,though I would love to try out new things .

You can introduce me na cheesy

Do they have tushed babes and nice talking guys and not this Gaynian fa.ggot asss stalking me here? grin
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by 50calibre(m): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mondisweets: u know you are chubby, its quite hilarious to think that you would diss other people for being just like you cheesy

What and who the hell are you talking about? Your ignorance knows no bounds.

So you can't differentiate between chubby & muscular? Over the last year and a half, I've put on quite a lot of muscle mass, that I acknowledge, It was deliberate & controlled but I'm in no way chubby. I can prove it but don't feel the need to, especially to an ignoramus like you.

You better take your stup*dity away from me, it seems you've forgotten your previous experience with me.

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by johnjon: 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
50calibre:

So you can't differentiate between chubby & muscular? Over the last year and a half, I've put on quite a lot of muscle mass, that I acknowledge, It was deliberate & controlled but I'm in no way chubby. I can prove it but don't feel the need to, especially to an ignoramus like you.

You better take your stup*dity away from me, it seems you've forgotten your previous experience with me.

Story... Picture or wedonbilivit...
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Truckpusher: Nowhere like home my dear,though I would love to try out new things .

You can introduce me na cheesy

Do they have tushed babes and nice talking guys and not this Gaynian fa.ggot asss stalking me here? grin
actually there is a place better than " home" I found a place where u can actually interact with mature people. Have met some pretty cool people in the legal field too. That is my new home now sad but i will still come back to frustrate your life here and there cheesy
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
@50Calibre sir pls prove her wrong(pics things)
We'd like her to be shamed after putting up your pics cool

cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
50calibre:

wow you are bragging about having a e-fight with someone and you think I'm the stup*d one? My dear intelligent people use their intelligence where it is most needed and most beneficial. they don't brag about how many e-fights they have had. That wont stop u from being a chubby boy anyway tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Truckpusher(m): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mondisweets: actually there is a place better than " home" I found a place where u can actually interact with mature people. Have met some pretty cool people in the legal field too. That is my new home now sad but i will still come back to frustrate your life here and there cheesy
I see. So, your mission here is to make me cry abi?

oya listen: "I have a Love I love too well
Where Dunkery frowns on Exon Moor'' here in NL kiss

So, you see .............You can't frustrate me anymore grin

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Truckpusher(m): 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
50calibre:

Hehe cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by djeezy(m): 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: Its sad. But I dnt see anything in trying to loose weight, instead of swimming in depression. Its just being healthy really. Nobody Is saying they should be skinny, but really, if they want to live longer..they should get more active.
Nice one. Sometimes it's hard to loose the weight, just like a skinny person trying to gain it. It could also be their genes. I as a person think the scale do not define you. I have seen some confident women who are not bothered being fat. Then if the person cannot handle it, better to take the rigorous process, loose some weight and be happy with themselves.

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Truckpusher(m): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mondisweets: wow you are bragging about having a e-fight with someone and you think I'm the stup*d one? My dear intelligent people use their intelligence where it is most needed and most beneficial. they don't brag about how many e-fights they have had. That wont stop u from being a chubby boy anyway tongue
grin

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by 50calibre(m): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mondisweets: wow you are bragging about having a e-fight with someone and you think I'm the stup*d one? My dear intelligent people use their intelligence where it is most needed and most beneficial. they don't brag about how many e-fights they have had. That wont stop u from being a chubby boy anyway tongue

Lol you're really trying hard for my attention hahaha I didn't have an e-fight with you, (it's demeaning to someone of my calibre ) I e-schooled you, exposed your ignorance for all to see & imparted some knowledge in you, all for free. Call it a therapy session

So except you're back for more therapy, you should stay off my lane.

I'm too far up to be disturbed by comments from a pleb, so knock yourself out.

In the meantime, if you're fat (which is a reasonable assumption at this point) I suggest you get yourself a workout plan (that's if you once what workout means)

2 Likes

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
Where the pic naah uncle 50cal

undecided
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
50calibre:

Lol you're really trying hard for my attention hahaha I didn't have an e-fight with you, (it's demeaning to someone of my calibre ) I e-schooled you, exposed your ignorance for all to see & imparted some knowledge in you, all for free. Call it a therapy session

So except you're back for more therapy, you should stay off my lane.

I'm too far up to be disturbed by comments from a pleb, so knock yourself out.

In the meantime, if you're fat (which is a reasonable assumption at this point) I suggest you get yourself a workout plan (that's if you once what workout means)

you are probably over 30 and still rent someone else's apartment with roommates and u claim you schooled me? U are a complete joke! Brag about something more intellectual apart from your stretch marks only then can u claim u have schooled me! Child please!

The mentality of a shallow-minded, average African guy really makes me sad! Be like lawyer or spyder880 and i will consider you as someone i can learn something valuable from, otherwise sit your under-achieved self down and keep quiet smiley

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by ecksplizit(m): 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
CrudeGH: Dummies, what name do you give to a country of kidnappers, ritualists, pr0stitutes,419ners, scammers and spammers, terrorists, militants, armed robbers, book haram, friggin eediots rule? A country where nothing works? grin grin grin grin

I would seriously like to get some jabs at your country in retaliation but to be honest, all I know about Ghana is that it was called the gold coast. keep at it bro. you seem to know a lot about Nigeria.
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by 50calibre(m): 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mondisweets: you are probably over 30 and still rent someone else's apartment with roommates and u claim you schooled me? U are a complete joke! Brag about something more intellectual apart from your stretch marks only then can u claim u have schooled me! Child please!

The mentality of a shallow-minded, average African guy really makes me sad! Be like lawyer or spyder880 and i will consider you as someone i can learn something valuable from, otherwise sit your under-achieved self down and keep quiet smiley

Hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha!! Most hilarious comment of the year, lol you obviously don't know who you're talking to so there's no point wasting my time.

Why do you keep pestering me by the way? what exactly do you want from me, I don't do primitive girls.

I weighted your intellectual ability on our previous encounter, & you're not worth my time, that's me being honest. I've had so many antagonists on NL but you're by far the dumbest I've seen.

Look for people on the same level as you.

A piece of advice to you, when I talk, you listen and learn, it's in your interest.
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
50calibre:

Hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha!! Most hilarious comment of the year, lol you obviously don't know who you're talking to so there's no point wasting my time.

Why do you keep pestering me by the way? what exactly do you want from me, I don't do primitive girls.

I weighted your intellectual ability on our previous encounter, & you're not worth my time, that's me being honest. I've had so many antagonists on NL but you're by far the dumbest I've seen.

Look for people on the same level as you.

A piece of advice to you, when I talk, you listen and learn, it's in your interest.

you have nothing intelligent to brag about and u have already proven it smiley just another narrow-minded African guy! Run along
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
MondiSweets wink
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
50calibre:
I've had so many antagonists on NL but you're by far the dumbest I've seen.

What?!! Have you met sagamumu??
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
shocked shocked

Bros Kelvin!
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by 50calibre(m): 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mondisweets: you have nothing intelligent to brag about and u have already proven it smiley just another narrow-minded African guy! Run along

An Intelligent discourse is beyond your scope, so how would you know?

If you wanted to give me a blowjo*b, you could have at least been more direct.

I could have granted you the privilege to suck my co*k but now that door is shut.
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by 50calibre(m): 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
BananaBender:

What?!! Have you met sagamumu??

Hahahaha your husband, or rather your ex husband Lool nah!! That bi*tch is way beyond, she takes the crown.
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by 50calibre(m): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
IrishKez: Where the pic naah uncle 50cal

undecided

Are you a dude or a chic? Because if you're a dude, you're sounding homo
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
50calibre:

Hahahaha your husband, or rather your ex husband Lool nah!! That bi*tch is way beyond, she takes the crown.

More like my ex house-boy. Ask the lady for her number and stop fronting. grin

1 Like

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by 50calibre(m): 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
BananaBender:

More like my ex house-boy. Ask the lady for her number and stop fronting. grin

Loool not in a million years.

When will you & sagamite consummate your relationship, the energy between you both is insane!! grin
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
Got your mail and I replied...

ccollins: mitchew, how long do the chubby ones stay at their peak. Most get ugly after first child birth and the stretch marks does not help matters. Take a slim fresh girl over a chubby one in a long-term relationship because a chubby always have a high possibility of getting over weight. Just a matter of time
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
50calibre:

An Intelligent discourse is beyond your scope, so how would you know?

If you wanted to give me a blowjo*b, you could have at least been more direct.

I could have granted you the privilege to suck my co*k but now that door is shut.
and why would i recklessly go looking for herpes and gonorrhea like that? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Curviest African Women / They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.