Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland (9877 Views)

Opinion: Who Is The Worst "Woman-wrapper" On Nairaland? / Ten Commandments On How To Love A Woman(by Some Woman Wrapper On FB) / My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
marieolae: no problem
marieolae I'm sowi I wil have to bypass every protocol of woman wrapper-ing and tell you that you have not been following me grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by marieolae(f): 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
tosyne2much: marieolae I'm sowi I wil have to bypass every protocol of woman wrapper-ing and tell you that you have not been following me grin
kindly follow back wink
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by yungchop: 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
marieolae: kindly follow back wink
follow me too abeg
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Bantino(m): 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
marieolae: kindly follow back wink

I by-pass all protocols too, oya follow me back nah grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by MissSlimbody(f): 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
tosyne2much: eeeeeeehwey !!! You don follow d guy tru tru sha.... What u jst did is wat we call man wrapper-ing at PhD level... I guess d next thread should be against man wrapper-ing grin

Man wrapper - ing 4 where Me no get d time
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by marieolae(f): 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
Tosyne2much no matter what I don't think u could ever follow me. It would ruin ur rep as the leader of the anti-womanwrapping team lool smiley I know deep down u really want to though
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by MissSlimbody(f): 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
tosyne2much: Ladies in the house.. Since man wrapper-ing is not against d ethics of NL... Pls you all should follow and PM asap den grin

U jst accused me of man wrapper -ing @Phd level n here u are, saying "Man wrapper -ing is not against d ethics of NL"

U see ur life outside grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
marieolae: Tosyne2much no matter what I don't think u could ever follow me. It would ruin ur rep as the leader of the anti-womanwrapping team lool smiley I know deep down u really want to though
well, it doesn't dignify me as d anti woman wrapper-ing leader buh dis tym, I bypass d protocol and will kick again woman wrapper-ing afterwards grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
MissSlimbody:

U jst accused me of man wrapper -ing @Phd level n here u are, saying "Man wrapper -ing is not against d ethics of NL"

U see ur life outside grin
follow me jawe... Man wrapper-ing is seen as no big deal.. Na woman wrapper-ing worst pass
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by imsuboi(m): 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
yungchop: follow me too abeg

trying to "hijack" another dude's parole shocked shocked

this guy don do masters for woman wrappering cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
imsuboi:

pastor TB Joshua cannot save him frm dis woman wrapper-ing
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by MissSlimbody(f): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
tosyne2much: follow me jawe... Man wrapper-ing is seen as no big deal.. Na woman wrapper-ing worst pass

Ayaff followed u ooo, i liked u pix join.

Oya, say thank u grin grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by yungchop: 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
imsuboi:

that's not woman wrappering jooor that's babe paroling grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
MissSlimbody:
Ayaff followed u ooo, i liked u pix join.

Oya, say thank u grin grin
I swallow my anti woman wrapper-ing pride to say '' THANK YOU.. Hehehehehe... Ayaf liked ur pix too
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by MissSlimbody(f): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
tosyne2much: I swallow my anti woman wrapper-ing pride to say '' THANK YOU.. Hehehehehe... Ayaf liked ur pix too

O seun oooo
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by decode55(m): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
yungchop: that's not woman wrappering jooor that's babe paroling grin

you don't mean it cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
MissSlimbody:
O seun oooo
let's end it here... I for say make I request for ur fone num but I no want make guys come bash me for here... Hehehehehehe lwkmd grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by imsuboi(m): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
tosyne2much: pastor TB Joshua cannot save him frm dis woman wrapper-ing

cheesy cheesy
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
yungchop: that's not woman wrappering jooor that's babe paroling grin
hahahahahahahaha babe paroling ke ? So are you insinuating woman wrapper-ing is synonymous to babe parolling ? Lwkmd grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by MissSlimbody(f): 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
tosyne2much: let's end it here... I for say make I request for ur fone num but I no want make guys come bash me for here... Hehehehehehe lwkmd grin

No request o, make dem no come bash ur fine face grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by yungchop: 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
tosyne2much: hahahahahahahaha babe paroling ke ? So are you insinuating woman wrapper-ing is synonymous to babe parolling ? Lwkmd grin
oh my God and he caught me red handed sha!! Nope they are different cheesy
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by NZAN(m): 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
marieolae: Tosyne2much no matter what I don't think u could ever follow me. It would ruin ur rep as the leader of the anti-womanwrapping team lool smiley I know deep down u really want to though

marieolae i have to unfollow you ASAP so you don't mistake me for womanwrapper
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by ionsman: 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
@Op,your head dey there..... Some guys effing don't know their worth..... FHT(falling hand things).

1 Like

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 08, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
tosyne2much: hehehehehehe egbon dem for don bash me to dat exent wey be say na me go deactivate my account sef if no be dat Number 10 wey save me grin

No mind them jere.
For this your post I de owe u one bottle of moet.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 08, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
tosyne2much: hehehehehehe egbon dem for don bash me to dat exent wey be say na me go deactivate my account sef if no be dat Number 10 wey save me grin

No mind them jere.
For this your post I de owe u one bottle of moet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A White Slay Mama Got Served {photos} / Choose One: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned (pics) / If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.