Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland (9878 Views)

Opinion: Who Is The Worst "Woman-wrapper" On Nairaland? / Ten Commandments On How To Love A Woman(by Some Woman Wrapper On FB) / My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by 1miccza: 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
tosyne2much: I probably will receive some hate comments as it may come as a shock to d dudes affected by dis write-up but wetn concern me, na una sabi

1. When a lady posts ordinary ''LOL'' and u LIKE it, this is d beginning of woman wrapper-ing

2. If you praise or worship ladies without profile pix and you condemn ur fellow guys with profile pix, saying dey are ugly... This is woman wrapper-ing at a medium level

3. If you have been Following a lady and she's not Following back, instead of you to preserve your self-worth by keeping mute but you couldn't help other than to quote her saying, Pls I ave been Following you and you have not been Following back... This is the greatest height of woman wrapper-ing

4. When a guy makes a grammatical blunder or typographical error, instead of you to humbly correct his mistakes, you pick on and arrogantly start hurling insults pointing at his mistakes jst to get admiration or entertain the female folks.. This is woman Wrapper-ing at its peak

5.When a lady makes a simple comment and you quickly run through her profile only to compliment her beauty and not her comment... This is woman wrapper-ing at its grassroot

6. When a lady insults a guy jst for a sensible thread for his observation abt ladies, instead of you to rebuke her for being rude, but u quickly went through her profile and LIKE her pix... This is woman wrapper-ing at 300L

7. If an handsome guy uploads a nice shot since December 2010 and was able to get jst 2 Likes, and a lady uploaded a pix of wack quality by September 2014 and has gotten 100 LIKES.. We can deduce that a few species of Woman wrappers are actually the ones clustered around her, therefore, dis is woman wrapper-ing at
PGD level

8. if you have PM a lady for more than 10 times and seems not to reply, only for you to quote her saying,''pls why have you not been replying my mails ? This is woman wrapper-ing at Bsc level

9. If you open a thread jst to profess your love for a lady... This is woman wrapper-ing at PhD level

10. Lastly, when a guy attacks or rebuke me for this write up... This is the graduation of woman wrapper-ing frm PhD level to Professor level

Guys please feel free to add urs

This is so so on point,funny enough a whole lot of guys do all of this............
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by KingTom(m): 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
marieolae: so ur one of them
I am cry
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by marieolae(f): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
KingTom:
I am cry
why
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by KingTom(m): 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
marieolae: why
I can't help it grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Acidosis(m): 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:
U an id!ot.The same you spewing shyte here chased me online and offline begging for friendship, just because i declined your offer, your stupid azz is up here trying to rain on my parade. FOOOOOOOOOL! We know ya type na, frustrated ITKs
Nor pour sand for my garri abeg. Happy Sunday cheesy
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Acidosis(m): 1:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
kandiikane:

I bet it was idowuogbo's azz, nuh, you just never knew since na that her 4'o clock eyes she don dey show people. I bet it was hard like concrete grin

Lol I nor fit do that nah, Acidosis na my good person oo. With this una cat and mouse game, una just confess joor. Idowu, acidosis go make a good husband oo. Forget all these small small chingum boys for london, this one na correct man wey fit treat you well. grin
tenk kandi cheesy I know you'll always defend me grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Acidosis(m): 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:
You can have him! You in desperate need of a toyboy anyway. Y'all a match made in china grin
smh @your first response, though.

Acidosis now begs for friendship shey? Idowu, you're referring to a pm I sent in 2010/2011? Anyways, I'm not here to prove the content of the mail, but I'm sure you remember I sent that mail via a girl's (now ex) email i.d. I wouldn't have done that if I had ulterior motives.

Keep talking sha. You're free.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
Acidosis:
smh @your first response, though.

Acidosis now begs for friendship shey? Idowu, you're referring to a pm I sent in 2010?

Smh @ you.
Which 2010? Don't get me started on your alt ac's wey u dey use mail me. Anyways, na u sabi! I no go warn you again, stop including my moniker in your idiotic rants.

KAPPISH!
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Acidosis(m): 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Which 2010? Don't get me started on your alt ac's wey dey use mail me. Anyways, na u sabi! I no go wrnbyou again, stop including my moniker in your idiotic rants.

KAPPISH!
Ok
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hehehe
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
Idowuogbo pls stop all this... Are you saying Acidosis has been woman wrapper-ing since 2011 ?
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
tosyne2much: Idowuogbo pls stop all this... Are you saying Acidosis has been woman wrapper-ing since 2011 ?
Nah 2010.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
tosyne2much: Idowuogbo pls stop all this... Are you saying Acidosis has been woman wrapper-ing since 2011 ?
Liv mata abeg! Case closed.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
Idowuogbo, I don show. Am I a woman wrapper before I service your craze?
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Acidosis(m): 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
Lmao cheesy Guys, please I need to ignore that woman @softsparky @tosyne2much cheesy

For the records, I have only 3 accts on Nl, one has been inactive for so long (acidosisTM); Infact I deleted the acct prior to data loss on nl. The other is strictly for biz (we don't do pms on that).

The few I send pms don't smoke weed. They won't say trash on nl
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
SeaGold: Idowuogbo, I don show. Am I a woman wrapper before I service your craze?
Go and service your woman abeg! Your mates are busy babysitting their grandchildren you are here trolling, grow up!
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
Acidosis: Lmao cheesy Guys, please I need to ignore that woman @softsparky @tosyne2much cheesy

For the records, I have only 3 accts on Nl, one has been inactive for so long (acidosisTM); Infact I deleted the acct prior to data loss on nl. The other is strictly for biz (we don't do pms on that).

jst free d babe and no jst try send PM again
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
Acidosis: Lmao cheesy Guys, please I need to ignore that woman @softsparky @tosyne2much cheesy

Teeo, u dey view the indirect ba? Ok o! I'm watching.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Teeo, u dey view the indirect ba? Ok o! I'm watching.

It's indirect na. Pele. Hugs her tight....
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Acidosis(m): 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
tosyne2much: jst free d babe and no jst try send PM again
nah... That was the first and last.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
[i][/i]

A GUILTY CONSCIENCE NEEDS NO ACCUSER.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
teeo:

It's indirect na. Pele. Hugs her tight....
I dey bookmark am.

O ma to te
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Go and service your woman abeg! Your mates are babysitting their grandchildren you are here trolling, grow up!

You are really concerned for me. Eeyah!
Now I know someone really cares.

Idowuogbo, are you divorced and remarried to nairaland?
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Baddestguyp(m): 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
tosyne2much: I probably will receive some hate comments as it may come as a shock to d dudes affected by dis write-up but wetn concern me, na una sabi

1. When a lady posts ordinary ''LOL'' and u LIKE it, this is d beginning of woman wrapper-ing

2. If you praise or worship ladies without profile pix and you condemn ur fellow guys with profile pix, saying dey are ugly... This is woman wrapper-ing at a medium level

3. If you have been Following a lady and she's not Following back, instead of you to preserve your self-worth by keeping mute but you couldn't help other than to quote her saying, Pls I ave been Following you and you have not been Following back... This is the greatest height of woman wrapper-ing

4. When a guy makes a grammatical blunder or typographical error, instead of you to humbly correct his mistakes, you pick on and arrogantly start hurling insults pointing at his mistakes jst to get admiration or entertain the female folks.. This is woman Wrapper-ing at its peak

5.When a lady makes a simple comment and you quickly run through her profile only to compliment her beauty and not her comment... This is woman wrapper-ing at its grassroot

6. When a lady insults a guy jst for a sensible thread for his observation abt ladies, instead of you to rebuke her for being rude, but u quickly went through her profile and LIKE her pix... This is woman wrapper-ing at 300L

7. If an handsome guy uploads a nice shot since December 2010 and was able to get jst 2 Likes, and a lady uploaded a pix of wack quality by September 2014 and has gotten 100 LIKES.. We can deduce that a few species of Woman wrappers are actually the ones clustered around her, therefore, dis is woman wrapper-ing at
PGD level

8. if you have PM a lady for more than 10 times and seems not to reply, only for you to quote her saying,''pls why have you not been replying my mails ? This is woman wrapper-ing at Bsc level

9. If you open a thread jst to profess your love for a lady... This is woman wrapper-ing at PhD level

10. Lastly, when a guy attacks or rebuke me for this write up... This is the graduation of woman wrapper-ing frm PhD level to Professor level

Guys please feel free to add urs
I am proudly one (online only)

Im guilty of 5 & 6 but I sincerely hate 7
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by AfricanApple(f): 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
KingTom:
Jesus! Na wa o grin
amebo

ushe face ya work
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Sunkyphil(m): 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:
I dey bookmark am.

O ma to te
iyalaya won,o to ojo meta o,se ko si sha?
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
Baddestguyp: I am proudly one (online only)

Im guilty of 5 & 6 but I sincerely hate 7
baddestguyp@ ur woman wrapper-ing na 300L.. Jst no try graduate to d next level oooo grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Leitner: 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
Op,may God sama your garri with Kuli

I'm always amazed at the number of likes average looking girls get on here. Apart from the fact that most are not 'mind blowing',I always wonder what exactly these id|ots that tend to like their pics gain; If anything,liking an average girl's pic will only make her grow unnecessary wings. But the truth is,when I see say 50 likes on a girl's DP, I always take solace from the fact that out of over 1mil users on NL,it's only normal and inevitable to have about 50 social reprobates.

But their business is none of my business. *continues to sip Kermit tea* cool
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
Sunkyphil: iyalaya won,o to ojo meta o,se ko si sha?
Stop woman wrapper-ing grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by kandiikane(m): 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Married? Where? To who? Man,woman or animal?

Lol shattap joor! You think say every person go wait like you until their pubes doe turn white before dem marry?
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
Leitner: Op,may God sama your garri with Kuli

I'm always amazed at the number of likes average looking girls get on here. Apart from the fact that most are not 'mind blowing',I always wonder what exactly these id|ots that tend to like their pics gain; If anything,liking an average girl's pic will only make her grow unnecessary wings. But the truth is,when I see say 50 likes on a girl's DP, I always take solace from the fact that out of over 1mil users on NL,it's only normal and inevitable to have about 50 social reprobates.

But their business is none of my business. *continues to sip Kermit tea* cool
egbon na wetn we dey face for NL be dat ooooo.. We don talk talk but dem no go hear
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by sheguy(m): 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
Leondrox:
grin Low self-esteem maybe.

Laugh no fit kill me 4 dis naira land.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Choose One: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned (pics) / If A Guy Grabs Your Boobs Unexpectedly, What Should You Do? / Why Do Women Always Return To Guys They Once Rejected.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.