Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland (9867 Views)

Opinion: Who Is The Worst "Woman-wrapper" On Nairaland? / Ten Commandments On How To Love A Woman(by Some Woman Wrapper On FB) / My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by marieolae(f): 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tallesty1: Even you?
yes oo!!
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by eph12(m): 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: shocked you ba? Am unfollowing you now, both ur number, bb pin, email of urs am deleting them now... #AngryFace
choi! Your PhD level confirmed
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Drizzy, no let me open ur yansh ooo grin
gringringringrin.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Rapmoney(m): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
How to quickly notice a woman wrapper on NL...

1. When a lady insults them for no just cause, they start trying to be friendly with her but if it is a guy, they type the unimaginable.

2. They open silly threads to profess silly love.

3. They have inferiority complex and are quick to beg a lady.

4. They search for females' profile pics just to click 'like' grin WTF!!!

1 Like

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
kika23:
The other way round? Why?
bcus itz a man's word!! Hope that's answrs ur question?
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by fairari022(m): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
@op, how about folks like me who liked your post, what level are we ? lol
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by obiscolly(m): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: Lolll funny i swear!!!! Jus look ma DP, the quality and posing, jus 3 LIKES almost a week now, while some oda average girls with poor Nokia 3310 pix with poor quality and background would get more Dan 30likes less than a day!!
Lmaooo grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by chemystery: 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
eph12: I usually check the profile of almost every female NL Please which level of woman wrapping is this sad
bro, your woman wrapper-ing is from your village. Even babalawo can't cure this type.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by kika23(f): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
Woman wrappering..... Lol! I love this thread..... Y'all stop woman wrappering.... grin grin grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by eph12(m): 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie: [b][/b]
Ahhahahahaha. falls off chair

@Eph12 : you are now a VC in the woman wrappering, that's the stage you are...lol
shocked Please check again o I only view profiles I don't pm or like profile pictures na sad There must be a mistake somewhere o
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by kika23(f): 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: bcus itz a man's word!! Hope that's answrs ur question?
Not really, another answer please?
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
MissSlimbody:

He's guilty of No.9

Woman wrapper--ing @ Phd level gringringrin
ooooohhhhh!!

Now I'll av to go back and check no.9?
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
Crocz:

Buhahahahaha...*falls off a mango tree*...*continue laffing* hahahaha...this guy don kill person o
bro don't laff oo... Is not funny... We need 2 deal with this issue ASAP
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
fairari022: @op, how about folks like me who liked your post, what level are we ? lol
hahahahaahahaha... Man wrapper-ing at POST UME level
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by MissSlimbody(f): 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tallesty1: ooooohhhhh!!

Plsssss, do grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
FrankySnow: No need jor, I go stay like that. smiley

Your dog is cute. I hope I won't be called a man wrapper for checking your profile and liking your pic? grin
Lolllll the dog name is Mario....... And don't expect any tanks from mee for liking ma pix.. B4 Dem go call mee woman wrapper with Doctorate Degree cheesy grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: Lolll funny i swear!!!! Jus look ma DP, the quality and posing, jus 3 LIKES almost a week now, while some oda average girls with poor Nokia 3310 pix with poor quality and background would get more Dan 30likes less than a day!!

Now 7 LIKES shocked

God guide us!!!

Lemme not open your nyansh here

lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by MissSlimbody(f): 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: shocked you ba? Am unfollowing you now, both ur number, bb pin, email of urs am deleting them now... #AngryFace

Ÿ̲ø̲u̶̲̅ dnt av my number, bb pin or email addy **Tongue out**
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tallesty1: ooooohhhhh!!

guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy grin grin grin see gbege oooo
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: Lolllll the dog name is Mario....... And don't expect any tanks from mee for liking ma pix.. B4 Dem go call mee woman wrapper with Doctorate Degree cheesy grin
Please hand Mario over to me will you? Just for a week. tongue

I liked it because emmmm, the pic make sense please does that make me a man wrapper? grin

I miss shaka. cry
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
kulkatty:

Now 7 LIKES shocked

God guide us!!!

Lemme not open your nyansh here

lipsrsealed
scom here!!!! MissSlimbody check the moniker that puts mee in this mess grin grin grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
eph12:
shocked Please check again o I only view profiles I don't pm or like profile pictures na sad There must be a mistake somewhere o

Ohhh, sorry, then you are just a COURSE-REP...in a DEPARTMENT...in a FACULTY...in the INSTItUTE of WOMAN-WRAPPERING.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Crocz(m): 5:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
eph12: I usually check the profile of almost every female NL Please which level of woman wrapping is this sad

Another woman wrapper!

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by eph12(m): 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
chemystery: bro, your woman wrapper-ing is from your village. Even babalawo can't cure this type.
He he he.. Forget I know some strong men
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
AmNotDrunk: lol op you nailed it.

But the "bashers" can't bash now cuz of no 10 haha.
hehehehehehe egbon na dat No 10 save me oooooo otherwise dem for counter me

1 Like

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Crocz(m): 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: bro don't laff oo... Is not funny... We need 2 deal with this issue ASAP

Yes ke...it is very necessary
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by eph12(m): 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Ohhh, sorry, then you are just a COURSE-REP...in a DEPARTMENT...in a FACULTY...in the INSTItUTE of WOMAN-WRAPPERING.
Fine gehl better pikin wink
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
FrankySnow: Please hand Mario over to me will you? Just for a week. tongue

I liked it because emmmm, the pic make sense please does that make me a man wrapper? grin

I miss shaka. cry
pls go away!! grin grin b4 they will start looking at mee with bad eye for woman-wrapping cool
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by obiscolly(m): 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Annoying thing is dem plenty for here...some are just commenting and some are monitoring the thread on a lowkey looking out for the next (f) to comment angry

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by eph12(m): 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Crocz:

Another woman wrapper!
Not true! undecided

1 Like

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Acidosis(m): 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2014
The rate at which these girls attract likes baffles me! Some guys just "like" anything. Idowu-ogb-o uploads her eyes & nostrils and she got over 120Likes! Choi!

Personally, I follow ladies who I enjoy reading their posts; but even at that, if I follow you, and you decide not to follow back; I'd simply un-follow without making any funny/negative assumption though.

We guys need to stop the woman wrapper-ing. If some of you re-allocate the energy you spent complimenting the ladies on your sisters, trust me, they won't fall for badt guys and their sugar coated tongue. Some of you guys have never complimented your sister's cooking and make-up skills, yet run around nl "liking" nostrils, hand-bags.

Make woman poo upload am for nairaland; some guys go still Like am.
sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by raquel23(f): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
Woman wrapper-ing grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much / Inmessage Dating App / This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.