Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland (9869 Views)

Opinion: Who Is The Worst "Woman-wrapper" On Nairaland? / Ten Commandments On How To Love A Woman(by Some Woman Wrapper On FB) / My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by hannesy(f): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lmao, woman wrappering@ PhD level
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
teeo: grin
You are everywhere these days teeo.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by chemystery: 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nice thread OP - let me add to the list...

#When you keep stalking girl on every thread to the extent you start derailing meaningful threads whilst trying to woo her - your woman wrapper-ing is sophisticated

#You don't use your eye to see anything (f) on any thread. You woman wrapper-ing has left nigeria wax level and is now done with a duvet - congrats

#When a lady who is wrong insults every guy on a thread and you come to support her, mehn you are a professor in woman wrapper-ing

#A guy posts a thread and you come to bash him but a lady creates similar thread and you started making meaningful contribution, bro woman wrapper-ing is definitely your hobby.

More coming soon....

5 Likes

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Drizzy, no let me open ur yansh ooo grin
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin abegggggg ooooooooooo #picks up ma slippers put it on mα
Head and zooms off# aurovier thread cheesy cheesy
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Woman wrapper plenty for NL. Logicalmindy na one of them.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by MissSlimbody(f): 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
yungchop: please open the nyash abeg, we need to aluu them one by one. cheesy

He's guilty of No.9

Woman wrapper--ing @ Phd level gringringrin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
FrankySnow: I saw a thread you complained about not getting your mentions. Abi I lie? undecided
yes! It's been fixed grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: Lolll funny i swear!!!! Jus look ma DP, the quality and posing, jus 3 LIKES almost a week now, while some oda average girls with poor Nokia 3310 pix with poor quality and background would get more Dan 30likes less than a day!!
Oya calm down, I don give you one like now.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Ghost01(m): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
If I say I should book space now, America will know.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: yes! It's been fixed grin
OK. I noticed mine in the morning. embarassed
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by chemystery: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Logicalmindy: OP, why your hatred for women so much. Are you gay?
tosyne2much, please confirm this is woman wrapper-ing
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
assfreak: Woman wrapper plenty for NL. Logicalmindy na one of them.

lol. How? You must be out of your mind. smiley
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by MissSlimbody(f): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin grin abegggggg ooooooooooo #picks up ma slippers put it on mα
Head and zooms off# aurovier thread cheesy cheesy

I don open am already grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by J0nyb0y(m): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: Lolll funny i swear!!!! Jus look ma DP, the quality and posing, jus 3 LIKES almost a week now, while some oda average girls with poor Nokia 3310 pix with poor quality and background would get more Dan 30likes less than a day!!
Lol... this brother is pained!

8 Likes

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
MissSlimbody:

He's guilty of No.9

Woman wrapper--ing @ Phd level gringringrin
Lolllll cool you ba Gaskiya i go catch you!
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Rapmoney(m): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2014

Na the small small boys for this forum dey cause am.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
chemystery: tosyne2much, please confirm this is woman wrapper-ing

Shutup! I saying the glaring obvious. smiley

he need to take a chill pill.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by onstelly(f): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hahahahahaha I can't stop laughing oh, OP u dey vex gan
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
softsparkyy:
Oya calm down, I don give you one like now.
hehehehe good girl... Should i say thanks Noooo Am i Mad! Mak Dem begin bash mee grin grin

3 Likes

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
chemystery: Nice thread OP - let me add to the list...

# When you keep stalking girl on every thread to the extent you start derailing meaningful threads whilst trying to woo her - your woman wrapper-ing is sophisticated

#You don't use your eye to see anything (f) on any thread. You woman wrapper-ing has left nigeria wax and is done with a duvel

#When a lady who is wrong insults every guy on a thread and you come to support her, mehn you are a professor in woman wrapper-ing

# A guy posts a thread and you come to bash him but a lady creates similar thread and you started making meaningful contribution, bro woman wrapper-ing is definitely your hobby .

More coming soon....
bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha lwkmd ooooo... I laff so tey my popsy rush frm outside come check me inside room
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by kika23(f): 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: i swear down!! And its very irritating... It shub be the other way round
The other way round? Why?
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by MissSlimbody(f): 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: Lolllll cool you ba Gaskiya i go catch you!

cool grin
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
chemystery: tosyne2much, please confirm this is woman wrapper-ing
A certified woman wrapper.. Woman wrapper-ing at HND level

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
FrankySnow: OK. I noticed mine in the morning. embarassed
Lolll sorry! Jus mention seun or 1 of the mod 2 ratify the problem
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
Logicalmindy:

lol. How? You must be out of your mind. smiley

No mind me joor
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Crocz(m): 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2014

Buhahahahaha...*falls off a mango tree*...*continue laffing* hahahaha...this guy don kill person o
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
Neldrizzy: Lolll sorry! Jus mention seun or 1 of the mod 2 ratify the problem
No need jor, I go stay like that. smiley

Your dog is cute. I hope I won't be called a man wrapper for checking your profile and liking your pic? grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
MissSlimbody:

I don open am already grin
shocked you ba? Am unfollowing you now, both ur number, bb pin, email of urs am deleting them now... #AngryFace
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
marieolae: Lol dis guy don vex too much..#TeamAntiWomanWrapperin
Even you?
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by AmNotDrunk(m): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
lol op you nailed it.

But the "bashers" can't bash now cuz of no 10 haha.
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
J0nyb0y:
Lol... this brother is pained!
its annoying bro,,, no lies !
Re: List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland by eph12(m): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
I usually check the profile of almost every female NL Please which level of woman wrapping is this sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work / 7 Disgusting Things Women Do In Secret ,but Will Never Admit / Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.