Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. (20839 Views)

My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? / When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / Trust Me, Every Girl Thinks She's Beautiful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by 100Cents: 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
Odilafta: Are you sure you are scared of her falling into temptation or you're scared that someother guy will do to her what you do to other girls?

Exactly... undecided
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by rill: 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Gimme your Sister's number nah?
. She no dey use phone
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by dimkpanibo(m): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ask her to bring the guy for you to know him. You can stop her but advice her not to do it....
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Dawinlove(m): 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
marveangel: My immediate younger sister and I are very close...like super close.....I'm about 6 years older than her but we're pals....we talk about almost everything...We have other siblings~ elder ones but we not as close to them as we are to ourselves...She's the last and only female child in the house. On friday, out of the blue she just dropped it on me that she is in love.....I was still raking my head thinking of how to advice her to take the whole love thing one step at a time.....I didn't know she was about to drop another bomb.... last night after saying our night prayers she came into my room grinning....I asked whatz up...she sat on the edge of my bed and said 'I said Yes'......I was like yes to what....she smiled again even laughing....'I said yes to the guy that has being asking me out'. I felt strange!!!.........I just smiled and said cool....big girl. But this morning I woke up and am afraid for her..... Could she really be in love How am I sure dis is nt anoda sharp guy putting things in her head....How could she be certain its love...she's just 19......what should I do guyz..I am sincerely concerned for my sister...how do I help her avoid a heartbreak.
dude lemme ask u,at what age do u start datin?bfo i find smth to say
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
Me, my older cousin thinks she's in love.. Please how do I convince her that she isn't?
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by icekidgodfrey(m): 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
marveangel: My immediate younger sister and I are very close...like super close.....I'm about 6 years older than her but we're pals....we talk about almost everything...We have other siblings~ elder ones but we not as close to them as we are to ourselves...She's the last and only female child in the house. On friday, out of the blue she just dropped it on me that she is in love.....I was still raking my head thinking of how to advice her to take the whole love thing one step at a time.....I didn't know she was about to drop another bomb.... last night after saying our night prayers she came into my room grinning....I asked whatz up...she sat on the edge of my bed and said 'I said Yes'......I was like yes to what....she smiled again even laughing....'I said yes to the guy that has being asking me out'. I felt strange!!!.........I just smiled and said cool....big girl. But this morning I woke up and am afraid for her..... Could she really be in love How am I sure dis is nt anoda sharp guy putting things in her head....How could she be certain its love...she's just 19......what should I do guyz..I am sincerely concerned for my sister...how do I help her avoid a heartbreak.

I get whole story, just invite the boy over & get to know him. I swear he wouldn't try anything funny on her, knowing your like the 'mentor' of the relationship. Don't scare the guy tho, you gets all corny with other people's sisters too! wink
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by DonaldGenes(m): 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
rill: . She no dey use phone

Oya,take my Ex and gimme your Finest sisi

Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by rill: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Oya,take my Ex and gimme your Finest sisi
. Chai na because of guys like u Op dey fear make him sister date.
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by usmanspihn(m): 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dude the truth is once you get to start advicing her, you lose your closeness. The main reason is that she's definitely going to try out what you told her not to and if she does, she would believe she betrayed you and since she would not want to lie to you, she won't tell you anytin.
As a brother, that love is crazy but you have to know that that sister of yours is no more a baby. At 19, she would believe she is matured enough and trust me she is. So if you want to advice her pls do and y'all becomes open. Or don't tell her and you still won't be close as before. Ever.
So my advice bro is that you tell her that the guy would want to have sex with her. If sshe feels she is up to it fine but the best is for her to wait for till her wedding night.. Blah blah. And she would never forget the guy that disv her. Tell her that when guys wanna eat out of the honeypot, the mouth would be the sweetest thing on earth during that period. Don't worry, you will do great. It is just that your fears can manifest

1 Like

Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by DonaldGenes(m): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
rill: . Chai na because of guys like u Op dey fear make him sister date.

Hahahahaha cos Some Boyz ain't LOYAL Nigga...just joking with my comments
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by joshbouy(m): 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
the best is to advice her on some certain aspects of relationship, sex and all.
leaving the rest to her. and allow her do her thing, if she makes some mistakes, she is bound to learn from them.
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by trustedward(m): 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
abeg f#Uck dey kill woman? ......@op why u dey fear like dis na...?....Btw...hope no be my new catch wen I just disvirgin so.?....plz wats her name?
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by valdes00(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
KARMA is really a BIATCH..... D guy don finish other ppl's sister, nw he's scared for his sister.....
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by SOLARPOWER1(f): 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2014

Your only strong weapon to refrain ur sister from this evil that u envisage which she can never see especially now when REASON could be very far from her while she is basking in the euphoria of EMOTIONS is the word of God.
Op dont make the mistake of getting angry with her or applying force else she will start hiding things from you. First of all u must sit her down and whole heartedly express ur fears to her. These questions could be helpful.
(1) When do they intend to get married in this their relationship? She must understand that because God hates heart break, marriage is the only excuse for any christain relationship. At their age I know the both of them wont have answers to this question that most assumed matured people dating cannot answer. As far as the BIBLE is concerned (Reference to Mary and Joseph), relationship should primarily be with a goal of marriage in mind.

(2) Ask her to list three values that this relationship can add to her life. If there is any, show her how those values can be obtained independently.
Check out her friends, they are influencing things behind the scene. She must learn to dictate the pace of things in her own life...
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
Glory be to my Father in Heaven and to our Lord Jesus Christ.
Let me start by what relationship is all about first.
A perfect relationship is a union of three fold; the man, the woman and God.
If God is present, Holiness will definately be present.

My second point is that there are things that seems right before man but the end is destruction.
Imitation is always limitation, stop imitating.
Is by imitation a girl within age 19 range engaging in a relationship that she cannot even handle. Although the world may prove me wrong but that is not the error.
Is only by worldly passions and desires that she will want to engage in something so called love but not LOVE.
Remember that Dating is not Love and Love is not Dating.
Love present in Dating is what make Dating Holy.
Let us be contentment. Let the right thing be done at the right time.
To crown it all, do not allow your sister to follow the way of the world.
Always ensure her to make her personality to be unique in the precious hand of her creator.

I LIVE U HERE
Amen.
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by rill: 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Hahahahaha cos Some Boyz ain't LOYAL Nigga...just joking with my comments
. Lol, of course
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
funola: she still coming to tell you her first bleep wit the guy grin
grin she's gonna be like "broda embarassed my bf was so hard on me he nearly ripped my cervix"
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by rman: 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
19yrs is an adult from Christ's sake!

If she was properly raised, she knows what's right and wrong already. If she doesn't know right or wrong at 19, then something is wrong and no matter what you or your parents do now, it is too late.

I think she is a disciplined and we'll brought up girl based on your write up.

By the way, no one goes through life with a smooth ride. There will be heartbreaks and ups and down. Let her chart her own course.

What you owe her as a brother is to be supportive and be there for her if the guy turns out to be a jerk. You can chip in one or two advice once in a whole but never make the relationship a triple team where u are always in the background. She will eventually hate you for that.

Please don't listen to those suggesting you meet the guy, you and your sister may lose a lot of respect that way.

Chill and enjoy your young sister enter a phase of adulthood and happiness.

At the end, everything will turn out fine.
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by lokoloko84(m): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
McWhillion: And at 19, you think she shouldn't go into a relationship?
Just advice her to abstain from sex, not that she would oblige you but at least since she's telling you, you've to do your part.
Lol! when you have a daughter, tell her to have a boyfriend at 19.
I guess that is cool.
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
though it depends on individual but my own view is based on her educational level. like I have an elder sister she's in 300 level studying banking nd she will finish uni @ 20. so would u advice her to wait till she's up to 25 before she starts dating? what am trying to say is that if her educational level permits, allow her to go on with the relationship
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
[size=30pt] Op stop looking for advice... I bet u, the guy have already f**ked your sister.. Ths days guys dont dull.. And girls are inlove with d!cks... Maybe ur sister is inlove with the guys dick.
Just advice her to never forget her condomm..
Believe it or not the guy have sucked your sisters bossoms in your house when you left to get something from the market.

BUt o, op.., did u seek for advice b4 dating Ur current girl friend? [/size]

1 Like

Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
Stop acting over protective..she is old enough to decide on herself..wtfshe is 19

I know what's doing Ɣou o,Ɣou don't want enione to do to her,what u did to other girls

SMH,if u ont allow her to be in love,Na u go marry her ni
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Habdolleez02(m): 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
19 is not too young 4 relationship am sure she has mature enough to know wat is right 4 her, u jez av to advice her abt d sex ish..... Am goin 2ru similar thing also mine is 15 just finished sec schl dis year
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by IceMan85(m): 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
FrankySnow: Op advice her like her big bro that you are. You know how guys work na wink tell her all she needs to know about life and love. She is just 19.

My mother married at the age of 19, and nothing like just 19. She is ripe for marriage talk more of relationship.
All you just need to do is to advice her on how to play along. To love with head not heart.
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
Well wen it has cum 2dis stage dere is virtually notin more u can do oda dan advice, guy i tell u jealousy wil fail u nd even mk tinz worse. I cld rmbr b4 i resumed my 1st Semester in my 300L, my younger sist dat resumed b4 me dat waz also 19 den in hr 100L stood b4 me nd told me hr BF waz outsyd not too surprised because l had also prepared my mind 4d raining day because life is in stages. My broda nai i cum snd 4d guy 2 cum in ooo (very cute guy) shook hands wt him, offerred him seat bt dou he refused dnt rili knw wht waz in his mind mayb afraid dou blablablabla bt dey r stil on til date. Wen we meet in town we greets wella @ list na pipo own i dey tear too

1 Like

Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Waspy(m): 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
You just being a good bro. Watching out for you sis. The other way round is my case, funny enough
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by mcpat(m): 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
I have 3 cute baby sisters and i can assure you that its a guy thing to be overprotective when the boyfriend issue(s) pops up.. If she is 19, she is ripe for a relationship. The best u can do for her is allow her do what she wants, every relationship is a lesson,she should start learning now
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Nicepoker(m): 11:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
Its ok. I am that guy the girl is in love with.
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by GRAND30(m): 11:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
Quite a story. OP, does your sister have a defined career path yet? What's her level of education? How old is this lurking randy dude? Does he have a life in education, skill or career? What does he want to do with her? Why does your sister love him? What moral strength does he bring into her life? Brother, love that can't be seen beyond the tunnel is in fact sheer infatuated lust. Truth be told, your sister's age like many teens', is an age of gullibility and vulnerability. It's a period of adventure for her. She wants to explore. If she is saved as a Christian, I would expect her to lend her youth to GOD'S service. While doing this she'll make wonderful friends, male and female, who'll help her understand human relationship better. Falling in "love" with the opposite sex at her age isn't unnatural though. Brother, any single man to single woman love relationship that doesn't have marriage in near sight is a useful part of one's life being thrown into a waste basket.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by NobleG1(m): 12:22am On Sep 09, 2014
There's no way you could stop a heartbreak when a girl is in love. The same way you can't stop her from loving someone.

It's, in fact, good for a girl to, at least, experience a heartbreak once. It will surely wise her up for future relationships. Life is not a bed of roses.

It's good that she tells you her private stuff. You will have the best opportunity in future to advise her when she complains about the guy's attitude. For now, tell her to be cautious, and that not all that glitters is gold.

Not every guy is bad and it's her choice to choose the kind of guy she desire. If she makes mistake, she'll learn.

After all, 90-95% of married people today didn't marry their first love.
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Idydarling(f): 12:52am On Sep 09, 2014
...another case of infatuation big bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) / Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? / At What Height Is A Man Considered Short?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.