Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. (20840 Views)

My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her? / When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / Trust Me, Every Girl Thinks She's Beautiful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by LEAFLET(m): 1:30am On Sep 09, 2014
Am i the only one that thinks your sister is a lil bi slow?. She's 19 and having her first boyfriend.. She might be a lesbian or super fugly to have waited so long before getting a boyfriend...
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by afolayanto(m): 8:00am On Sep 09, 2014
If only you're a saint. But if you dey kpash other girls and feel it's your sister turn then it's a sorry case for you because she can't escape it. Meanwhile you should be happy she can see a guy that like/deceiving her.........she'll soon learn what she needs to know.
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Minet16(m): 8:22am On Sep 09, 2014
If shez nt ready 2 mary den she shld wait. havin a bf is a sin b4 God.
d best love she can find now is GOD'S. nd blive me she'll have all she wants
Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. God help u
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by touchalex25: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2014
Just talk 2 her
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by touchalex25: 11:06am On Sep 09, 2014
LEAFLET: Am i the only one that thinks your sister is a lil bi slow?. She's 19 and having her first boyfriend.. She might be a lesbian or super fugly to have waited so long before getting a boyfriend...
I see U...badt Guy....badt thinking
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by marveangel(m): 11:21am On Sep 09, 2014
LEAFLET: Am i the only one that thinks your sister is a lil bi slow?. She's 19 and having her first boyfriend.. She might be a lesbian or super fugly to have waited so long before getting a boyfriend...
Nah she's not......We had very strict upbringing......We were the dad drop u off at school,mom picks up in the afternoon,stay in doors, watch TV, few friends kinda kids.......Even I didn't start that much early.
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by marveangel(m): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2014
Thank You all for you contributions and advice.....I really appreciate it....We did talk over the same issue yesterday and the day b4...of course it was coded coz we didn't want any1 else in the house hearing.......She's very adamant she's in love and that the boy is in love with her too.....the scariest thing I learned is that the said boy is her age mate too.....My sister is even older than him with about 33 days from our calculations...This is not the till we marry kinda relationship is it...I don't want to discourage her or hurt her but there is no hope for this sort of 'puppy' romance is there
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by HARDDON: 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
NairaMode: Hmmm...
19 is a bit matured. Girls are marrying at the age of 19 nowadays.
Besides bro, talk to her if you can but you may lose the closeness you guys once share.

Better still invite the guy around and be his friend. If the guy is still in school then it is super certain that it will not lead anywhere.
If the guy is serving or working then it is probably meant to be.

I am just giving you scenarios bro.

Hardly will you see a young girl without bf nowadays and since your sister is not an SU (Yes she is not cos she already said yes) then she will f*#k sooner than later. Bitter truth. Except you get lucky by talking to her.

Lastly, girls learn from experience... Most girls nowadays at one point vowed to wait till wedding night but alas the reverse is the case. They even want to test their wares before buying now.

What is my point? I want to give you a different point of view to this so that you can have a better approach.

If I were you sir,

I will first call my sister and tell her love is a beautiful thing but as pretty as it is it brings hurt almost 100% of the time to girls her age.
Tell her you are confident in her to be a good girl and paint unreal scenarios of friends you lost to HIV and abortion. That is deep.
Tell her you guys should go on a date with the guy or invite him over and if you are smart bro you will know what the guy wants when you see him.

i think he has has been advising her.... or hasnt she been seeing his gf arround n d way he relates with her? or has he not been talking about his gurl all along?
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by izaray(f): 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
CharlieMaria: Slap her to come back to her senses then advice her to fall in love rather with her books if you do love her.
I dnt tink dis advice is wise for her, dey is a way his broda will over react, and his sista will av no other option, dan to keep to herself, meanin she will start been secretive wit his broda, she wunt be as free as she was with him...So all u need do, is just for u to advice her, put more sense into her{Applying of wisdom is allow}!
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by cococandy(f): 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
Odilafta: Are you sure you are scared of her falling into temptation or you're scared that someother guy will do to her what you do to other girls?
grin
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
cococandy: grin

Abi o aunty mi grin ABi wetin I for talk?
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by cococandy(f): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
It's true na.
Guys play babes but run to fetch their guns when they see another guy around their sister or daughters.
That's because they all know what they are capable of cheesy
Odilafta:

Abi o aunty mi grin ABi wetin I for talk?
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
cococandy: It's true na.
Guys play babes but run to fetch their guns when they see another guy around their sister or daughters.
That's because they all know what they are capable of cheesy

Them go come begin open thread like say them holy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by MrTeymee(m): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
I asked my girlfriend out when she
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 10, 2014
it's funny how some guys love to mess up other girls lives but protect their own sisters. i hope you don't fall under this category op. just give her all the sincere advice she needs. If you are a responsible man, your sister may use you as a yardstick in choosing her kind of bf so you really shouldn't worry.
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 10, 2014
marveangel: Thank You all for you contributions and advice.....I really appreciate it....We did talk over the same issue yesterday and the day b4...of course it was coded coz we didn't want any1 else in the house hearing.......She's very adamant she's in love and that the boy is in love with her too.....the scariest thing I learned is that the said boy is her age mate too.....My sister is even older than him with about 33 days from our calculations...This is not the till we marry kinda relationship is it...I don't want to discourage her or hurt her but there is no hope for this sort of 'puppy' romance is there
k,just saw this. Advise her to enjoy the attention and friendship- Nothing else besides that abeg o.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by anumide(f): 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
My younger brother is 21. He's jes got crya girlfriend, first time tinz. I adore d guy a lot, but I know he's gonna get heart broken, mostly because he's too much of a do gooder.
Op, allow her grow on her own terms and make her own mistakes, but always be there to guide her, and she's gonna need those shoulders, enough crying
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by marveangel(m): 5:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
koyyes: it's funny how some guys love to mess up other girls lives but protect their own sisters. i hope you don't fall under this category op. just give her all the sincere advice she needs. If you are a responsible man, your sister may use you as a yardstick in choosing her kind of bf so you really shouldn't worry.
Am no saint.....But I don't think I have messed up any girl sha....Coz I have sisterz, I kinda learned to treat gals right.
Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by marveangel(m): 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
anumide: My younger brother is 21. He's jes got crya girlfriend, first time tinz. I adore d guy a lot, but I know he's gonna get heart broken, mostly because he's too much of a do gooder.
Op, allow her grow on her own terms and make her own mistakes, but always be there to guide her, and she's gonna need those shoulders, enough crying
Guess you're right.....but am meeting 'prince charming' this weekend sha...letz hope he's not one of 'Those' guyz sha

1 Like

Re: How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. by marveangel(m): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
anumide: My younger brother is 21. He's jes got crya girlfriend, first time tinz. I adore d guy a lot, but I know he's gonna get heart broken, mostly because he's too much of a do gooder.
My heart goes out to ur younger brother.....do gooders always get hurt in any relationship.....they always seem to care too much and do too much.....only get so very little in return.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? / My Problem Started After A Prostitute Sucked My Penis At Ojuelegba (advice Me) / At What Height Is A Man Considered Short?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.