Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... (31846 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Truly Miss Him..... With All My Heart I Do. . / I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Ishilove: 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mintayo:
:|
Yels, dear? tongue
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Sixix: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
drealaz24:

hey you,

the truth is 99 % of men loves cheating, 98 percent cheats but majority don't get caught, then 99% of the remaining 2% wants to cheat but lack the resources (money, beauty, swag etc) to cheat. so if you tink you know ur boyfriend-tink again.

As for me, I dey the remaining one percent of d first percent. I hop u undastand DAT-I don't like cheating, even in exams.

I don't do boyfriends undecided and I disagree with your analysis
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by boboLIL(m): 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
A man in baby's form......qime d airtym oh jare ... No move on de dia de lament....
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Lollz(f): 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
This is suuuper storyyyyyyyyyy!
#Nigerians Telling Super Stories Since 1960#
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by BestInDeeWorld: 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
Na d reason why u write all dis story be dat

Abeg, no talk say I derail ooooo. I wnt to de-activate my account. Hw do I go abt it?
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by kweenshome(f): 12:35am On Sep 08, 2014
whizqueen:

My ex bf cheated on me severally n i still loved him n stayed wit him dat didnt make me a fool nah, we jes do sum stupid tins all in the name of love.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by GRAND30(m): 12:37am On Sep 08, 2014
This is exactly how people become victims of domestic violence. She's not only hurting you, but she is also building around your mind a new perception of love relationship, which is far more harmful. Should I explain further? Most people who get killed (either by their partner or suicide) in today's domestic violence in marriage, are themselves offspring of loveless bashing relationships. You are ruining and altering your natural responsive power to life by entangling yourself with that love predator. Any relationship that places you in a perpetual begging position should be thoroughly re-examined and necessarily discarded. Brother, what makes you think she doesn't know what she is doing? Why do you keep bearing the merciless stings of a bee when you can run or take cover? Why are you allowing her pollute your mind with her emotionally wrecking definition of love? Dude, she doesn't represent love! Love offers something better.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by gidjah(m): 1:12am On Sep 08, 2014
cramjones: Read read read and you shall know!

-CramJones
BODA MI,EKU OJO META!
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by MarieSucre(f): 2:03am On Sep 08, 2014
Nice story. So when is the actual movie coming out?
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 4:07am On Sep 08, 2014
rill: Bro abeg wetin b the name of the red wine wey u drink? Because e be like say the thing dey give person sense, Na correct spark of life.

Lolll my thought exactly.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Decryptor(m): 4:15am On Sep 08, 2014
Word

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by RFella(m): 6:12am On Sep 08, 2014
mcocolok: Please i really need your Help Nairalanders.....

I have been with this Girl like FOUR years... The first three Months of our relationship was sweet and cool until i noticed changes in her attitude.. The Tape worm(EX) crept in. I have been there for this girl.. Loved her and cherished her... I took pains for her just because i truly LOVE her...I took her to see my people so she could understand i truly want the best for us...

I met her when she was really struggling to gain admission into the University and we worked out the MATHS together just to see her through...Immediately she gain the admission, she changed.. She tells me its OVER at every little problem we had and all i do is CRY because i really do LOVE her and cherish HER so much... I give her everything she needs and i spend time thinking on how to make her HAPPY ALWAYS just because i cared about her....

The real problem began when she traveled Home after her first year. On a cool evening two weeks after she got home, she uploaded pictures on her Facebook between she and her EX...I called her and she never picked up the call.. I left her messages so she could explain to me what happened and she never replied. I tried calling that Night and she never picked up until 1am and her reply was " WETIN SELF, I NO FIT SNAP PICTURES WITH SOMEBODY AGAIN,I TELL YOU SAY MY EX DEY STAY MY AREA..I DEY WAKA I COME SEE AM ,HE SAY MAKE I SNAP WITH AM SO I COME SNAP WITH AM" I was heartbroken by the response but i had to be strong.. She later called and told me she was no Longer interested in the RELATIONSHIP and that she LOVES her EX... I tried explaining to her that i was there for her and i love her so much and i really want 2 be with her. I explained 2 her that i so much love her and this can KILL me so soon and she insisted i should stop calling her... I was furious all through the night...Then she later called me crying. I asked why she was crying and she said she had hurt me so much and i was too good to her. She said she never deserved me and that she had things 2 tell me... She later Opened up that she lied about her EX and that she slept with HIM.. I was Heartbroken again and wept. She said she never intended to do it and she felt guilty about everything.. I said i still Love you and still don't care about the Mistake you made and we can move on and i will still LOVE u.. She later said she slept with her REV father. I was speechless on hearing that and asked how she got involved with him. I also asked if she slept with HIM when we started dating or before and she said after we started dating and she slept with him three times.....My reply was "I was there to make you happy,gave you the best sex,showed you LOVE and cared for you all through for good 3 years and all you had 2 do is sleep with your EX on seeing him once and also sleep with your REV father" I love her so much and just couldn't stand 2 see her cry so i forgave her...

I made her strong and also forget about the silly shit with the HOLY MAN OF GOD....She called me two months after the whole drama and said she had something 2 tell me,she said "I still Love my EX and i want to back 2 him" I was MAD again and said why don't you want 2 leave your EX and let it be? Why do you always make me wanna cry... I later TOLD her i am no longer interested in the relationship and want i wish her luck with MR EX...I hanged up and switched off. She left me messages on Facebook saying she was sorry and wanted 2 see if i still LOVE her...I forgave her and we still Moved on. Now we have been together for four years. I had a chilled bottle of RED wine last night and decided to think about all she had done and also made up my MIND to call it QUIT. I LOVE HER SO MUCH that i was ready to die for her but she doesn't even appreciate everything .

I really need your help nairalanders if this is gonna be the right thing 2 do.. I need your advice before i take actions....

Tanx and One Love....

If ur story is for real, the best bet for u is to dump this b*tch like a hot metal, u obviously have a fragile heart, and am sure ur ancestors won't be glad if u commit suicide because of this girl...So bro, dump her and move on...we all see pretty and amazing girls almost always, there are many fishes in d ocean... I can't hang on further if I were in ur shoes

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by trizyd1st(m): 7:31am On Sep 08, 2014
dude man up,she's not worth it. channel your passion to something else that'll b worth your while. men dey cry ova women? grin
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by femi9naija(m): 11:00am On Sep 08, 2014
Dude, U've been the real pvssy in d relationship. Find ursef another girl so u can divert ur attention from ds one. If u continue with her, she'll still sleep with her ex, rev father undecided , ur friends sef, I won't be surprised if I've fvcked her b4 too. Man up bro.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 08, 2014
GRAND30: This is exactly how people become victims of domestic violence. She's not only hurting you, but she is also building around your mind a new perception of love relationship, which is far more harmful. Should I explain further? Most people who get killed (either by their partner or suicide) in today's domestic violence in marriage, are themselves offspring of loveless bashing relationships. You are ruining and altering your natural responsive power to life by entangling yourself with that love predator. Any relationship that places you in a perpetual begging position should be thoroughly re-examined and necessarily discarded. Brother, what makes you think she doesn't know what she is doing? Why do you keep bearing the merciless stings of a bee when you can run or take cover? Why are you allowing her pollute your mind with her emotionally wrecking definition of love? Dude, she doesn't represent love! Love offers something better.
Abeg, who be dis person? You are talking too much sense! Your head dey there, correct.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by bobbyshawcross: 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
if what u are saying is true, my brother dis is not love it's lust cos I believe love grows, how did ur love grow for such a girl who shows no respect for u and sleeps around with a rev father. there are better girls out there who deserves u. you prefer always dying inside and crying instead of u facing d emotional pain of leaving her once and for all and move on. u will definitely get over it after leaving her and believe me u would later be really happy with yourself dat u took dat decision
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Tallestt(f): 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2014

I have been with this Girl like FOUR years... The first three Months of our relationship was sweet and cool until i noticed changes in her attitude.. The Tape worm(EX) crept in. I have been there for this girl.. Loved her and cherished her... I took pains for her just because i truly LOVE her...I took her to see my people so she could understand i truly want the best for us...

I met her when she was really struggling to gain admission into the University and we worked out the MATHS together just to see her through...Immediately she gain the admission, she changed.. She tells me its OVER at every little problem we had and all i do is CRY because i really do LOVE her and cherish HER so much... I give her everything she needs and i spend time thinking on how to make her HAPPY ALWAYS just because i cared about her....

The real problem began when she traveled Home after her first year. On a cool evening two weeks after she got home, she uploaded pictures on her Facebook between she and her EX...I called her and she never picked up the call.. I left her messages so she could explain to me what happened and she never replied. I tried calling that Night and she never picked up until 1am and her reply was " WETIN SELF, I NO FIT SNAP PICTURES WITH SOMEBODY AGAIN,I TELL YOU SAY MY EX DEY STAY MY AREA..I DEY WAKA I COME SEE AM ,HE SAY MAKE I SNAP WITH AM SO I COME SNAP WITH AM" I was heartbroken by the response but i had to be strong.. She later called and told me she was no Longer interested in the RELATIONSHIP and that she LOVES her EX... I tried explaining to her that i was there for her and i love her so much and i really want 2 be with her. I explained 2 her that i so much love her and this can KILL me so soon and she insisted i should stop calling her... I was furious all through the night...Then she later called me crying. I asked why she was crying and she said she had hurt me so much and i was too good to her. She said she never deserved me and that she had things 2 tell me... She later Opened up that she lied about her EX and that she slept with HIM.. I was Heartbroken again and wept. She said she never intended to do it and she felt guilty about everything.. I said i still Love you and still don't care about the Mistake you made and we can move on and i will still LOVE u.. She later said she slept with her REV father. I was speechless on hearing that and asked how she got involved with him. I also asked if she slept with HIM when we started dating or before and she said after we started dating and she slept with him three times.....My reply was "I was there to make you happy,gave you the best sex,showed you LOVE and cared for you all through for good 3 years and all you had 2 do is sleep with your EX on seeing him once and also sleep with your REV father" I love her so much and just couldn't stand 2 see her cry so i forgave her...

I made her strong and also forget about the silly shit with the HOLY MAN OF GOD....She called me two months after the whole drama and said she had something 2 tell me,she said "I still Love my EX and i want to back 2 him" I was MAD again and said why don't you want 2 leave your EX and let it be? Why do you always make me wanna cry... I later TOLD her i am no longer interested in the relationship and want i wish her luck with MR EX...I hanged up and switched off. She left me messages on Facebook saying she was sorry and wanted 2 see if i still LOVE her...I forgave her and we still Moved on. Now we have been together for four years. I had a chilled bottle of RED wine last night and decided to think about all she had done and also made up my MIND to call it QUIT. I LOVE HER SO MUCH that i was ready to die for her but she doesn't even appreciate everything .

I really need your help nairalanders if this is gonna be the right thing 2 do.. I need your advice before i take actions....

Tanx and One Love....
Haba broz. Dis ur kind of heart na rare 1 oooo sori take heart. C d type of man gurls dey find some dey cari am play game. Toh. Kpele ooo broz
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by napaj: 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
Give am bele, she go gentle straight! but make sure say na u get the bele oh
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by napaj: 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
napaj: Give am bele, she go gentle straight! but make sure say na u get the bele oh

or walk away
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by aemmy: 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
**LOVE SHA.....**
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by GRAND30(m): 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
Jemimahsummers: Abeg, who be dis person? You are talking too much sense! Your head dey there, correct.

Thanks for your warm appreciation. Life is plain but people keep making it complex. Cheers!
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by bisayor(m): 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
2sExy1: It's good you are not like them but majority are like that. truth is, it is very HARD to find someone who would love you like mad... so had lady. But every now and then, I SEE this girls throwing away this rare opportunity. most of my friends I know has been through the phase, myself inclusive. It just almost made me assume that it's the girls that make boys bad but the most prudent thing is that humans generally do not appreciate what they get without stress.
you've summed it up in ur last sentence, once guys understand that concept then u understand the game. No girl is worth putting ur mind on. Majority of dem are potential bitches. They have this confused mind that makes them think ' oh I deserve better than this guy', then when they get a better one, they still want anoda one 'better' than the present guy. So the circle goes on and on..the circle only stops when d lady is married or when their biological clock is ticking fast.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Ethereal0110(f): 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
Have u ever heard = MANY ARE MAD BUT FEW ARE ROAMING? She is mad but she is not roaming.
Is love a do or die affair?
If you dont want 2 die young dont love anyone in an unhealthy way.
You should MOVE ON.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Ethereal0110(f): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
PERFECT ANSWER PROF.!!
GRAND30: This is exactly how people become victims of domestic violence. She's not only hurting you, but she is also building around your mind a new perception of love relationship, which is far more harmful. Should I explain further? Most people who get killed (either by their partner or suicide) in today's domestic violence in marriage, are themselves offspring of loveless bashing relationships. You are ruining and altering your natural responsive power to life by entangling yourself with that love predator. Any relationship that places you in a perpetual begging position should be thoroughly re-examined and necessarily discarded. Brother, what makes you think she doesn't know what she is doing? Why do you keep bearing the merciless stings of a bee when you can run or take cover? Why are you allowing her pollute your mind with her emotionally wrecking definition of love? Dude, she doesn't represent love! Love offers something better.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by GRAND30(m): 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ethereal0110: PERFECT ANSWER PROF.!!

Thanks a lot! Cheers!
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by crunchyg: 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
As you small reach u don dey indulge in s3x
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2014

Tanx and One Love....

[b]
seriously bro you have done what Napoleon could not do..its obvious she doesn't have good intentions for u..since na dutch courage level u want take run am e no still mean continue drinking more red wine to rsn well grin grin....anyway she still loves her ex like she told u blv me this girl is doing u one big favor and i don't understand why u guys keep complaining and begging when a girl says she wants out..let her go.. u may feel bad after the red wine clear sha but don't go begging her to come back...see what u will do pet her and spoil her like never b4 then give her the good hot passionate sex she likes with more fire..and when u are done,be the one to break up with her and do it properly no shake or fear her she no fit beat u na..look her str8 in the eyes and tell her its over and look for other hot girls to hook up with fast..cos when u are lonely u'll think abt her since u are so fond of her...learn to make them fall for u and control the pace u are a man just be a better man that's all and stop begging these fake girls for love...when they can't even love themselves how can they love another.Very soon bro u'll see the light and u'll understand them better but for now pay ur dues so u don't end up making a ho a house wife...as she is every body's girl so she can never be ur girl....let that sink or u'll be the one sinking [/b]
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Dayjhihannon01(m): 3:07am On Sep 10, 2014
bright007: ......space booker association
Which u are the chairlady? ?

Op jare... You av to disharm/discharged that gal shaperly... And join the singles league for now...

Plus if dat Ex is her first love or something; u are getting nowia..
That gurl thinks she can just put you somewhere and be coming back for you whenever she wanted...

But wait. '''REV FATHER? ? ?'' shocked shocked DarisGodOoooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? / Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Like / How To Make Love To A Woman,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.