Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... (31844 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Truly Miss Him..... With All My Heart I Do. . / I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Dayjhihannon01(m): 3:11am On Sep 10, 2014
runnazz:

[b]
seriously bro you have done what Napoleon could not do..its obvious she doesn't have good intentions for u..since na dutch courage level u want take run am e no still mean continue drinking more red wine to rsn well grin grin....anyway she still loves her ex like she told u blv me this girl is doing u one big favor and i don't understand why u guys keep complaining and begging when a girl says she wants out..let her go.. u may feel bad after the red wine clear sha but don't go begging her to come back...see what u will do pet her and spoil her like never b4 then give her the good hot passionate sex she likes with more fire..and when u are done,be the one to break up with her and do it properly no shake or fear her she no fit beat u na..look her str8 in the eyes and tell her its over and look for other hot girls to hook up with fast..cos when u are lonely u'll think abt her since u are so fond of her...learn to make them fall for u and control the pace u are a man just be a better man that's all and stop begging these fake girls for love... [when they can't even love themselves how can they love another] .Very soon bro u'll see the light and u'll understand them better but for now pay ur dues so u don't end up making a ho a house wife...as she is every body's girl so she can never be ur girl....let that sink or u'll be the one sinking [/b]
100000000Likes... grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by damselabi(f): 3:20am On Sep 10, 2014
:oDid I read correctly, r u 4 real? Did dey tell u if u don't marry her u can't b successful cos dis is plain crap in d name of LOVE.U don't nid advice u nid spiritual cleansing. ..Chai wen dia r millions of babes looking 4 hubby.Abegi.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by abel14(f): 7:08am On Sep 10, 2014
no mata how hard you try t satisfy a gal..she jx wont b satisfied.
quit trying t satisfy her nd think abt urself
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Enasco1(m): 7:31am On Sep 10, 2014
marieolae: Wow this story is soo sad. really girls of nowadays can be so mean and heartless. She doesn't even know what is coming for her. She's throwing away a man that loves and cherishes her. She's so stupid really to be honest. She might be thinking that she's young, and she's got all the time to settle down. The earlier you find your life time partner the better. What she has done to you my brother, another will do unto her X10. She might end up marrying a man that uses her as a punching bag, or a man that is a liabilty. Let her go, what goes around comes around. She will come back to beg you in the nearest future. She's not worth your time. She's a liar, a biitch and an ungrateful coward. I don vex ooo! I feel your pain my brother
na so girls be
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 10, 2014
She doesn't love you....it's simple and very clear..... sad sad sad sad sad sad...tell her fhuck off.....if you guys eventually get married...she'll fhuck your neighbour and your landlord....

Cheating is in her blood... sometimes i wonder why women does this to some guys.......mtchewwwwww..... con try ham for ma side na...

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by mako007(m): 10:42am On Sep 10, 2014
@OP, I feel your pain, I have been there Inshort I'm still there sad . My case worse, I really love this my girl I swear. Dating a girl for long and has never said she loves me. So sick I know. Uploaded snapshots of last night chat.

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by jpphilips(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
mcocolok: Please i really need your Help Nairalanders.....

I have been with this Girl like FOUR years... The first three Months of our relationship was sweet and cool until i noticed changes in her attitude.. The Tape worm(EX) crept in. I have been there for this girl.. Loved her and cherished her... I took pains for her just because i truly LOVE her...I took her to see my people so she could understand i truly want the best for us...

I met her when she was really struggling to gain admission into the University and we worked out the MATHS together just to see her through...Immediately she gain the admission, she changed.. She tells me its OVER at every little problem we had and all i do is CRY because i really do LOVE her and cherish HER so much... I give her everything she needs and i spend time thinking on how to make her HAPPY ALWAYS just because i cared about her....

The real problem began when she traveled Home after her first year. On a cool evening two weeks after she got home, she uploaded pictures on her Facebook between she and her EX...I called her and she never picked up the call.. I left her messages so she could explain to me what happened and she never replied. I tried calling that Night and she never picked up until 1am and her reply was " WETIN SELF, I NO FIT SNAP PICTURES WITH SOMEBODY AGAIN,I TELL YOU SAY MY EX DEY STAY MY AREA..I DEY WAKA I COME SEE AM ,HE SAY MAKE I SNAP WITH AM SO I COME SNAP WITH AM" I was heartbroken by the response but i had to be strong.. She later called and told me she was no Longer interested in the RELATIONSHIP and that she LOVES her EX... I tried explaining to her that i was there for her and i love her so much and i really want 2 be with her. I explained 2 her that i so much love her and this can KILL me so soon and she insisted i should stop calling her... I was furious all through the night...Then she later called me crying. I asked why she was crying and she said she had hurt me so much and i was too good to her. She said she never deserved me and that she had things 2 tell me... She later Opened up that she lied about her EX and that she slept with HIM.. I was Heartbroken again and wept. She said she never intended to do it and she felt guilty about everything.. I said i still Love you and still don't care about the Mistake you made and we can move on and i will still LOVE u.. She later said she slept with her REV father. I was speechless on hearing that and asked how she got involved with him. I also asked if she slept with HIM when we started dating or before and she said after we started dating and she slept with him three times.....My reply was "I was there to make you happy,gave you the best sex,showed you LOVE and cared for you all through for good 3 years and all you had 2 do is sleep with your EX on seeing him once and also sleep with your REV father" I love her so much and just couldn't stand 2 see her cry so i forgave her...

I made her strong and also forget about the silly shit with the HOLY MAN OF GOD....She called me two months after the whole drama and said she had something 2 tell me,she said "I still Love my EX and i want to back 2 him" I was MAD again and said why don't you want 2 leave your EX and let it be? Why do you always make me wanna cry... I later TOLD her i am no longer interested in the relationship and want i wish her luck with MR EX...I hanged up and switched off. She left me messages on Facebook saying she was sorry and wanted 2 see if i still LOVE her...I forgave her and we still Moved on. Now we have been together for four years. I had a chilled bottle of RED wine last night and decided to think about all she had done and also made up my MIND to call it QUIT. I LOVE HER SO MUCH that i was ready to die for her but she doesn't even appreciate everything .

I really need your help nairalanders if this is gonna be the right thing 2 do.. I need your advice before i take actions....

Tanx and One Love....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin poor soul

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
mako007: @OP, I feel your pain, I have been there Inshort I'm still there sad . My case worse, I really love this my girl I swear. Dating a girl for long and has never said she loves me. So sick I know. Uploaded snapshots of last night chat.
grin grin grin grin I just can't stop laughing. chidyhels, come oooo. Frankysnow, see wahala grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1891440/confused-because-truly-love/11#26177884

Mako007, I know how you feel. but trust me... that babe does not give fvck about your azz. MOVE ON! end everything. She even gave you a hint in that chat but you didn't see. You technically forced her anything of that sort, the instigator would be paralyzed. Which is sadly your current state...
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
grin
Can someone plz let me into how dis love thing works.
Mako007 pls do,
what makes you think you are in love?
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
chidyhels: grin
Mako007 pls do,
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by mako007(m): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
chidyhels: grin
Mako007 pls do,
we all knw when there's a special sumone to you, I take shits from her, been on her matter for years now I've lost count, I can't do without her, I'll go any mile to please her. In all my future plans I place her in them etc, the sad truth is I've loved up so bad
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by mako007(m): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
2sExy1: grin grin grin grin I just can't stop laughing. chidyhels, come oooo. Frankysnow, see wahala grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1891440/confused-because-truly-love/11#26177884

Mako007, I know how you feel. but trust me... that babe does not give fvck about your azz. MOVE ON! end everything. She even gave you a hint in that chat but you didn't see. You technically forced her anything of that sort, the instigator would be paralyzed. Which is sadly your current state...
bro it's insane how you know you sinking but you still want to sink in.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
mako007: bro it's insane how you know you sinking but you still want to sink in.
I have been there bro. So, I know what you are feeling. You know you are acting stupidly but you don't want to stop; you know you are doing something wrong but don't wanna do it right. you know the truth, but chose lie... grin grin grin grin grin this is what happen when you allow emotions to becloud your reasoning.

I know first hand because I have committed same atrocity!

A girl that does not say I love you... does not have your interested at heart.. she could though but very minimal. my little assessment and evaluation from that screenshot there is that she does not really care about the relationship. her mind is not there, whether it works or not, she doesn't give a damn.

But you would be surprise that a less deserving dude is making her go crazy somewhere while you who really care don't get the attention... it's often the case in situations like this.

read this:https://www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman

You will be wise when you finish but if you still remain the mugu, then your case is beyond redemption.

Thank me later..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
mako007: we all knw when there's a special sumone to you, I take shits from her, been on her matter for years now I've lost count, I can't do without her, I'll go any mile to please her. In all my future plans I place her in them etc, the sad truth is I've loved up so bad
angry angry angry angry angry dont make me angry with this your statement... you better dump that girl before she dumps you. she will NEVER respect or love you with this attitude of yours... no girl EVER does.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by mako007(m): 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
2sExy1: I have been there bro. So, I know what you are feeling. You know you are acting stupidly but you don't want to stop; you know you are doing something wrong but don't wanna do it right. you know the truth, but chose lie... grin grin grin grin grin this is what happen when you allow emotions to becloud your reasoning.

I know first hand because I have committed same atrocity!

A girl that does not say I love you... does not have your interested at heart.. she could though but very minimal. my little assessment and evaluation from that screenshot there is that she does not really care about the relationship. her mind is not there, whether it works or not, she doesn't give a damn.

But you would be surprise that a less deserving dude is making her go crazy somewhere while you who really care don't get the attention... it's often the case in situations like this.

read this:https://www.nairaland.com/396243/how-maintain-control-woman

You will be wise when you finish but if you still remain the mugu, then your case is beyond redemption.

Thank me later..
bro lemme thank you now, you've said it all, I've lost my queen before I lose my king I think I have to checkmate
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by mako007(m): 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
2sExy1: angry angry angry angry angry dont make me angry with this your statement... you better dump that girl before she dumps you. she will NEVER respect or love you with this attitude of yours... no girl EVER does.
sadly I will, no choice. Buh if you know this girl in person you would justify me. I think the major ish is dat she's too on high demand and doesnt knw tides changes. Tnx for concern bro, it's a bitter chew but this juice ain't worth the squeeze. Tnx
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
mako007: @OP, I feel your pain, I have been there Inshort I'm still there sad . My case worse, I really love this my girl I swear. Dating a girl for long and has never said she loves me. So sick I know. Uploaded snapshots of last night chat.
cheesy grin grin

Not today please, good morning. Lmao grin

For real? shocked
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by mako007(m): 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
FrankySnow: cheesy grin grin

Not today please, good morning. Lmao grin

For real? shocked
*bows head on table* Abeg Jbluv55 cum gimme Alomo
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
mako007: sadly I will, no choice. Buh if you know this girl in person you would justify me. I think the major ish is dat she's too on high demand and doesnt knw tides changes. Tnx for concern bro, it's a bitter chew but this juice ain't worth the squeeze. Tnx

even earth can not live just by giving and not receiving...

Check this out... you breathe in Oxygen and breathe out Carbondioxide...

This mechanism is founded on the mutual relationship between plants and animals. when you breathe in Oxygen, you are taking in the by product produced by plant and when you breathe out carbon dioxide, plant take in the carbondioxide and subsequently produce oxygen for you.

Now, what are the 2 living things that make up earth? Plant and animals.. without them, earth is dead. inorder for them to live in cohabitant, they have to trade by barter.

So you see?

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
mako007: *bows head on table* Abeg Jbluv55 cum gimme Alomo
Ndo o.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by mako007(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
2sExy1:

even earth can not live just by giving and not receiving...

Check this out... you breathe in Oxygen and breathe out Carbondioxide...

This mechanism is founded on the mutual relationship between plants and animals. when you breathe in Oxygen, you are taking in the by product produced by plant and when you breathe out carbon dioxide, plant take in the carbondioxide and subsequently produce oxygen for you.

Now, what are the 2 living things that make up earth? Plant and animals.. without them, earth is dead. inorder for them to live in cohabitant, they have to trade by barter.

So you see?
true talk, wow this an eye opener.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by mako007(m): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
FrankySnow: Ndo o.
ose!
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
mako007: we all knw when there's a special sumone to you, I take shits from her, been on her matter for years now I've lost count, I can't do without her, I'll go any mile to please her. In all my future plans I place her in them etc, the sad truth is I've loved up so bad
Omoh
2sexy1, dis case pass u.
Na only atmosphere of miracle fit handle this.
Love is wikid
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by SenatorJames(m): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2014
mcocolok: Please i really need your Help Nairalanders.....

I have been with this Girl like FOUR years... The first three Months of our relationship was sweet and cool until i noticed changes in her attitude.. The Tape worm(EX) crept in. I have been there for this girl.. Loved her and cherished her... I took pains for her just because i truly LOVE her...I took her to see my people so she could understand i truly want the best for us...

I met her when she was really struggling to gain admission into the University and we worked out the MATHS together just to see her through...Immediately she gain the admission, she changed.. She tells me its OVER at every little problem we had and all i do is CRY because i really do LOVE her and cherish HER so much... I give her everything she needs and i spend time thinking on how to make her HAPPY ALWAYS just because i cared about her....

The real problem began when she traveled Home after her first year. On a cool evening two weeks after she got home, she uploaded pictures on her Facebook between she and her EX...I called her and she never picked up the call.. I left her messages so she could explain to me what happened and she never replied. I tried calling that Night and she never picked up until 1am and her reply was " WETIN SELF, I NO FIT SNAP PICTURES WITH SOMEBODY AGAIN,I TELL YOU SAY MY EX DEY STAY MY AREA..I DEY WAKA I COME SEE AM ,HE SAY MAKE I SNAP WITH AM SO I COME SNAP WITH AM" I was heartbroken by the response but i had to be strong.. She later called and told me she was no Longer interested in the RELATIONSHIP and that she LOVES her EX... I tried explaining to her that i was there for her and i love her so much and i really want 2 be with her. I explained 2 her that i so much love her and this can KILL me so soon and she insisted i should stop calling her... I was furious all through the night...Then she later called me crying. I asked why she was crying and she said she had hurt me so much and i was too good to her. She said she never deserved me and that she had things 2 tell me... She later Opened up that she lied about her EX and that she slept with HIM.. I was Heartbroken again and wept. She said she never intended to do it and she felt guilty about everything.. I said i still Love you and still don't care about the Mistake you made and we can move on and i will still LOVE u.. She later said she slept with her REV father. I was speechless on hearing that and asked how she got involved with him. I also asked if she slept with HIM when we started dating or before and she said after we started dating and she slept with him three times.....My reply was "I was there to make you happy,gave you the best sex,showed you LOVE and cared for you all through for good 3 years and all you had 2 do is sleep with your EX on seeing him once and also sleep with your REV father" I love her so much and just couldn't stand 2 see her cry so i forgave her...

I made her strong and also forget about the silly shit with the HOLY MAN OF GOD....She called me two months after the whole drama and said she had something 2 tell me,she said "I still Love my EX and i want to back 2 him" I was MAD again and said why don't you want 2 leave your EX and let it be? Why do you always make me wanna cry... I later TOLD her i am no longer interested in the relationship and want i wish her luck with MR EX...I hanged up and switched off. She left me messages on Facebook saying she was sorry and wanted 2 see if i still LOVE her...I forgave her and we still Moved on. Now we have been together for four years. I had a chilled bottle of RED wine last night and decided to think about all she had done and also made up my MIND to call it QUIT. I LOVE HER SO MUCH that i was ready to die for her but she doesn't even appreciate everything .

I really need your help nairalanders if this is gonna be the right thing 2 do.. I need your advice befo
Tanx and One Love....

Your analysis made me confused more than you.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by 1miccza: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
[quote author=Ishilove]
You need Jesus[/quote

Why did you do that??
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Ishilove: 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
1miccza:
Do what?
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by 1miccza: 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ishilove:
Do what?

Read my msg on your bbm,u surprised me just now honestly...
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by 1miccza: 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ishilove:
Do what?

Read my msg on your bbm,u surprised me just now honestly.
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by emanjayz(m): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
haaaaaaaaaa angryhaaaaaaaaaa
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by olaotanleye(m): 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
Inspire Your Relationship. Get Roses From
http:///love-themed-red-and-pink-rose-petal-1825235

Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by kunleweb: 1:39pm On May 22, 2019
Anyone wants some tales by moonlight!
Re: I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... by Nobody: 8:49am On May 27, 2019
This shot blew my mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? / Three Ways To Approach Any Woman You Like / How To Make Love To A Woman,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.