Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John (80184 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by jdilight(m): 9:33am On Sep 11, 2014
Gombs:

Really? Why then do we need to get born again if we already came with it? Why then was John 3:16 and Romans 10:9 still very relevant today?

We need to be born again because we lost the first birth. Note the word again in the born. That word doesn't imply the natural birth as the first but a spiritual birth which was lost as did Adam when he sin.

John 3:16 and Roman 10:9, implies that each an everyone of us has lost the first birth. We did not loss that live because Adam sinned but because we have sinned on a personal note. I have tried to let people know that sin in not in the nature of man as I was instructed of God. But that is was learned by man. The nature of God is righteousness which is the nature of God. Man is a son of God not a son of satan. When did you hear that satan created man? Satan have been decieving man from the beginning, but God has decided to open man's eyes.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 9:40am On Sep 11, 2014
LambanoPeace:

I tire o! DragonKing, it's really fine if you can't or don't want to answer

I have answered, so stop running away.

Bunch of religious cowards.

You say peter, james and john were jesus body guards and followed him where ever jesus went..So what happened when jesus was almost attacked by the mob? where did peter, james and john go to? Did they forget the sword at home?? @Gombs
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by LambanoPeace: 9:50am On Sep 11, 2014
Dragonking:

Guy i have answered you severally..Peter was with a sword but it was against the wish of jesus. QED.

Let me ask, where was peter with his sword when jesus hid himself from the mob? Why didnt he come out in commando style to defend his master?

What happened to your other body guards (james and john) when the mob wanted to attack jesus?

Abi dem go piss?

You didn't do question tag in your High school days? I asked "Why" I expect a "because" not "but"

"Why" is a clause for reason... oya answer me or just leave it so, I would understand.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Joagbaje(m): 9:50am On Sep 11, 2014
Dragonking:

I dont know why you keep on with this merry-go-round. Here is my previous response to you on this issue.vvv

Ask yourself, what happened that the angry mob diddnt see jesus even when he walked pass them in their midst according to the story.

He concealed himself . Hiding and mingling through the crowd. Any person with common sense should know what Jesus did here, don't try to be dishonest . There were several incidences. In Some cases he was protected supernaturally and others he took measures. Read the account here

John 8:59
They took up therefore stones that they might cast [them] at him; but Jesus hid himself and went out of the temple, [going through the midst of them, and thus passed on.]

He HID! Not that the spirt made him invisible . He hid , and when he got the chance ,he mingled with the crowd to escape . Didn't he stay . But if critics like you hear that a MOG hid. You will make it front page cool.

As for paul, i still stand that he never used or moved around with armed men when he wants to minister or walking down the road.

Stop this nonsense. A man only take measure in the face of threat. And the measures you take depends on the threat .why didn't paul just pray. When he heard the Jews were coming for his head. But if it's MOG that requested for protection as paul did Critics like you will make it front page .
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 9:53am On Sep 11, 2014
LambanoPeace:

You didn't do question tag in your High school days? I asked "Why" I expect a "because" not "but"

"Why" is a clause for reason... oya answer me or just leave it so, I would understand.

^^^This is rubbish..no need to waste time with you.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 9:54am On Sep 11, 2014
jdilight:

We need to be born again because we lost the first birth. Note the word again in the born. That word doesn't imply the natural birth as the first but a spiritual birth which was lost as did Adam when he sin.

John 3:16 and Roman 10:9, implies that each an everyone of us has lost the first birth. We did not loss that live because Adam sinned but because we have sinned on a personal note. I have tried to let people know that sin in not in the nature of man as I was instructed of God. But that is was learned by man. The nature of God is righteousness which is the nature of God. Man is a son of God not a son of satan. When did you hear that satan created man? Satan have been decieving man from the beginning, but God has decided to open man's eyes.

Explain John 10:10 please, what life was Jesus speaking about if we already have God’s life already?
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 10:13am On Sep 11, 2014
Joagbaje:

He concealed himself . Hiding and mingling through the crowd. Any person with common sense should know what Jesus did here, don't try to be dishonest . There were several incidences. In Some cases he was protected supernaturally and others he took measures. Read the account here

They took up therefore stones that they might cast [them] at him; but Jesus hid himself and went out of the temple, [going through the midst of them, and thus passed on.]

He HID! Not that the spirt made him invisible . He hid , and when he got the chance ,he mingled with the crowd to escape . Didn't he stay . But if critics like you hear that a MOG hid. You will make it front page cool.

Stop this nonsense. A man only take measure in the face of threat. And the measures you take depends on the threat .why didn't paul just pray. When he heard the Jews were coming for his head. But if it's MOG that requested for protection as paul did Critics like you will make it front page .

Guy, According to this story, Jesus hid himself then he walked right through the crowd. so we can say that in all probability he rendered himself invisible or the crowd didnt see him.

Luke 4:30: but he passed right through the crowd and went on his way.

This means he went right infront of them through the crowd and went his way.

How many MOG can do this? Definitely not one.

Even according to the passage of Luke: the mob handled jesus and even pushed him away. before he now walked pass through them.

Luke 4: 28-30:
28 All the people in the synagogue were furious when they heard this. 29 They got up, drove him out of the town, and took him to the brow of the hill on which the town was built, in order to throw him off the cliff. 30 But he walked right through the crowd and went on his way.

^^^Once again, no bodyguards..No peter, james and john with swords here to defend their master.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2014
Dragonking:

^^^This is rubbish..no need to waste time with you.

They asked you "Why" in class you either out of semi literacy or embarrassing ignorance answered "but"... you really didn't do question tags in school.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2014
Gombs:

They asked you "Why" in class you either out of semi literacy or embarrassing ignorance answered "but"... you really didn't do question tags in school.

If we are to go with this dumb idea, literally i was the first to ask why? and you never gave an answer.

So you are displaying the ignorance not me with your ninjas and butcher crap.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2014
Joagbaje:

Exactly my thoughts, if they hear for example, as he wants pastor chris walk the streets of lagos, n he was about being mobbed, and he hid himself however and escaped, na this same guy go run come NL broadcast am.

And he's here claiming if he were a mighty man of God, he'd not need security cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by jdilight(m): 10:37am On Sep 11, 2014
Gombs:

Explain John 10:10 please, what life was Jesus speaking about if we already have God’s life already?

The thief came and stole from Adam. I want you to know that when God created Adam, he was created as a baby. Adam was empty, except for inspirations from God. It was the information that he was to get from God that would make him who he was to be and who his children will take after. That is why God was always coming to the garden to teach him. But before he was to mature the devil came and taught him through Eve a different thing which he bought. This changed the whole the plan.

Remember all this happened before Adam began to bear children, so when he began to bear children his children began to learn from him what he was doing which was a product of what he learned from the devil. So was the tradition passed down to us.

But know God is beginning to teach us His way so we can be like him. That is while Jesus said know ye not that whosoever you obey his servant ye are.

The thief stole from Adam who passed it on to us through teaching (knowingly or unknowingly) and we learn it, that is while the bible said all have sinned. Because we learn sin from our parents, who learned from their parents and so on.

The life Jesus was talking about is the life of God (light) (john 1:9) which everyone who comes into this whole has before he losses it by learning to do what is in the world. That is while we are not of the world because we don't do the things of the world as born agains.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 10:39am On Sep 11, 2014
Dragonking:

If we are to go with this dumb idea, literally i was the first to ask why? and you never gave an answer.

So you are displaying the ignorance not me with your ninjas and butcher crap.

So this is the reason why you used 'but' to answer a 'Why' question?

Simple question and answer tag o.. cheesy

Oya, let's try it again, why was peter with a sword? From you QED post

A: peter was with a sword because it was against the wish of Jesus grin

Hillarious
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 10:55am On Sep 11, 2014
[quote author=jdilight]

The thief came and stole from Adam. I want you to know that when God created Adam, he was created as a baby .

Wrong...Bible said
[KJV] Genesis 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Man not boy ...wife not girlfriend

Adam was empty, except for inspirations from God. It was the information that he was to get from God that would make him who he was to be and who his children will take after. That is why God was always coming to the garden to teach him. But before he was to mature the devil came and taught him through Eve a different thing which he bought. This changed the whole the plan.

1. God never leaves his throne...the Bible said The voice of the Lord came walking in the garden...that was Jesus!
2. The bold is a figment of your wild imagination, not the Bible.

Remember all this happened before Adam began to bear children, so when he began to bear children his children began to learn from him what he was doing which was a product of what he learned from the devil. So was the tradition passed down to us.

Adam passed sin nature to his kids and to all born into this world by the agency of a man.

But know God is beginning to teach us His way so we can be like him. That is while Jesus said know ye not that whosoever you obey his servant ye are.

Beginning to teach? Or has?
[KJV] Hebrews 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

That's why we have the Holy Spirit

The thief stole from Adam who passed it on to us through teaching (knowingly or unknowingly) and we learn it, that is while the bible said all have sinned. Because we learn sin from our parents, who learned from their parents and so on.
undecided

The life Jesus was talking about is the life of God (light) (john 1:9) which everyone who comes into this whole has before he losses it by learning to do what is in the world. That is while we are not of the world because we don't do the things of the world as born agains.

The life He’s talking about is the God kind of life that is totally above all things and incorruptible, indestructible....it's Zoe

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 10:59am On Sep 11, 2014
Gombs:

So this is the reason why you used 'but' to answer a 'Why' question?

Simple question and answer tag o.. cheesy

Oya, let's try it again, why was peter with a sword? From you QED post

A: peter was with a sword because it was against the wish of Jesus grin

Hillarious

Peter was with a sword yet he failed to protect jesus when attacked by the mob..This is even more hilarious. BTW, james and john were missing in the body guard work at that period..

What is the essence of having a sword when you cant use it..

You guys are just a bunch of jerry curled clowns. grin
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2014
Drummaboy, can you now change the topic of the thread, it's obvious we are interested in discussing something else. grin
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by AlfaSelltzer: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2014
Dragonking:

Peter was with a sword yet he failed to protect jesus when attacked by the mob..This is even more hilarious. BTW, james and john were missing in the body guard work at that period..

Why ws Peter with a sword?

Simple, because Peter was with a Terrorist! No wonder Satan wanted to sign him up! angry

But seriously, why can't you answer why questions?
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 11:10am On Sep 11, 2014
Dragonking:

Muhehehhehehehe... Why was Peter with a sword? You got 50:50, phone a friend, ask the audience. I suggest you choose the last life line...ask the audience! grin
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 11:11am On Sep 11, 2014
AlfaSelltzer:

Simple, because Peter was with a Terrorist! No wonder Satan wanted to sign him up! angry

Hahaha..that was a gud one.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 11:15am On Sep 11, 2014
Gombs:

Muhehehhehehehe... Why was Peter with a sword? You got 50:50, phone a friend, ask the audience. I suggest you choose the last life line...ask the audience! grin

AlfaSelltzer:

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2014
AlfaSelltzer:

grin
Abi o! Since the bro has a problem answering why questions, Maybe Peter was a terrorist grin, and Jesus their ring leader, for they showed Him their swords, and Jesus said "It's enough, you know the last time, them folks almost got me, now we gon go get em" grin

Thanks bro...that was a good one since the bro cannot answer why th man had a sword
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by AlfaSelltzer: 11:19am On Sep 11, 2014
Dragonking:

Hahaha..that was a gud one.

The question is is still looking at you in the face. Why the hell was Peter holding a goddamed sword? angry

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by jdilight(m): 11:29am On Sep 11, 2014
[quote author=Gombs][/quote]

Sorry when you take what a man teach that is what you get.

was ii also God's voice that took the rib of Adam. Genesis 3:8 " and they heard the sound of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day..." go read it. Stop taking what you are told, go and study the word.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Joagbaje(m): 11:31am On Sep 11, 2014
Dragonking:

Guy, According to this story, Jesus hid himself then he walked right through the crowd. so we can say that in all probability he rendered himself invisible or the crowd didnt see him.

Luke 4:30: but he passed right through the crowd and went on his way.

This means he went right infront of them through the crowd and went his way.

How many MOG can do this? Definitely not one.

Even according to the passage of Luke: the mob handled jesus and even pushed him away. before he now walked pass through them.

Luke 4: 28-30:
28 All the people in the synagogue were furious when they heard this. 29 They got up, drove him out of the town, and took him to the brow of the hill on which the town was built, in order to throw him off the cliff. 30 But he walked right through the crowd and went on his way.

Dwell on the account I gave dude. There were several incidences

Did he hid or not? If he did why?

John 10:39
Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,

Did he escape ? If yes why?
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 11:31am On Sep 11, 2014
jdilight:

Sorry when you take what a man teach that is what you get.

was ii also God's voice that took the rib of Adam. Genesis 3:8 " and they heard the sound of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day..." go read it. Stop taking what you are told, go and study the word.

The Holy Spirit formed man actually, thanks for your time sir
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by jdilight(m): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2014
[quote author=Gombs][/quote] At what point did Adam knew his wife as a wife. Deep things are not for children. Go and study the bondage of israel and their freedom, you will understand who man came to sin and how he can go out. Israel journey is a replica of man's fall and back to God.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by jdilight(m): 11:35am On Sep 11, 2014
Gombs:

The Holy Spirit formed man actually, thanks for your time sir

I want you to read Genesis 3:8 now to see that God was in the garden physically.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 11:35am On Sep 11, 2014
Joagbaje:

Did he escape ? If yes why?

That guy has a problem answering 'why' questions o
grin
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 11:37am On Sep 11, 2014
jdilight:

I want you to read Genesis 3:8 now to see that God was in the garden physically.

[KJV] Genesis 3:0 And they heard the [size=20pt]voice[/size] of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.

That was Jesu Christi bro!
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by jdilight(m): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2014
Gombs:

[KJV] Genesis 3:0 And they heard the [size=20pt]voice[/size] of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.

That was Jesu Christi bro!

Which one be Genesis 3:0, Please quote Genesis 3:8 lets see.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 11:45am On Sep 11, 2014
jdilight:

Which one be Genesis 3:0, Please quote Genesis 3:8 lets see.

Bobo, u suppose know say na typo, is there anything like verse 0? Oya quote your own and show me where God was physically in the Garden
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by jdilight(m): 11:47am On Sep 11, 2014
Gombs:

Bobo, u suppose know say na typo, is there anything like verse 0? Oya quote your own and show me where God was physically in the Garden

Genesis 3:8 said they heard God walking in the garden (that was Gods foot step they heard) and to recognize it means He was use to coming in the garden.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2014
Joagbaje:

He hid because he was a coward and there were no bodyguards to protect him.

Joagbaje: Did he escape ? If yes why?

He escaped because it is evident enough that there is no protection from god.

Now let me ask, why wasnt peter, james and john around to body guard jesus since you claimed he assigned them as his personal bodyguards during the mob attack?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (38) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator / Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.