Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John (80179 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
@mbaemeka

Thank you for the response. I will respond to it when I grab the opportunity. I want to believe this was an oversight: you forgot to respond to why no one is called a man of God in the NT. Jesus himself was simply Son of Man. Your bid to convert Son of Man to Man of God is ingenious indeed. But we will stick to the text: Son of Man. The question again:

Why is there not one person referred to as a Man of God in the New Testament?

Following your answer, I will provide my response later.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Joagbaje(m): 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dragonking:

Am still waiting for the part were jesus hired armed men and commandoes to protect him from the mob...All am seeing here was that he fled when the mob was angry...

Running away and hiring deadly combatants are two different things.

Why did he flee? Why did he hide? Where's God protection.

Read this story and study Paul's intention here

Acts 23:17
Then Paul called one of the centurions unto him, and said, Bring this young man unto the chief captain: for he hath a certain thing to tell him.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
Joagbaje:

Why did he flee? Where's God protection.

Its a shame that you dont even know and understand your bible stories.

John 8:59
Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed
by.

Now if you open your mind to the bolded, you will observe that jesus went out of the temple by going through the mist of the angry mob that wanted to kill him and passed by their midst without the angry mob even knowing.

In lame mans language, jesus passed through the angry mob without the mob seeing him or knowing according to this your previous quoted scripture..

That is the protection @joagbaje

That is the protection i expect all these MOG to display not by hiring commandoes and deadly squads.

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by LambanoPeace: 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
Joagbaje:

It's not just for them. Others are watching let's lay the facts side by side. The rest is the work of the Holy Spirit .

Exactly, after I went through Sir John's thread, I notice something missing! Gombs and his ferocity! grin sometimes I wish I could take people on as he does. Mba too.

Oooooooh! If only Kenya and sir john could come out now and face gombs.

If he were in that thread, it would have ended on the 15th page. He has a way of making some Nairalanders look dumb. Like that guy implying Chris has Mobile Policemen and DSS as guards.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
Joagbaje:

Read this story and study Paul's intention here

Acts 23:17
Then Paul called one of the centurions unto him, and said, Bring this young man unto the chief captain: for he hath a certain thing to tell him.

1. Was paul walking freely here with armed men or was he already a prisoner?

2. Someone came to give him info of the alleged plot to kill him while in prison.. right? this means that paul never had a bodyguard or protection before then?

3. Literally, paul didnt have a body guard rather someone came to give him info about an allege plot to get him killed..There is nothing that shows that paul moved around with commandoes or NPF.

Always try to read to understand and not just accept what was told to you by a selfish preacher.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
Joagbaje:

Why did he flee? Where's God protection.

Then took they up stones to cast at him: but
Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple,
going through the midst of them, and so passed
by.

Now if you open your mind to the bolded, you will observe that jesus went out of the temple by going through the mist of the angry mob that wanted to kill him and passed by their midst without the angry mob even knowing.

In lame mans language, jesus passed through the angry mob without the mob seeing him or knowing according to this your previous quoted scripture..

That is the protection @joagbaje

That is the protection i expect all these MOG to display not by hiring commandoes and deadly squads.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Joagbaje(m): 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dragonking:

Then took they up stones to cast at him: but
Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple,
going through the midst of them, and so passed
by.

He hid himself. Let's not twist anything. Why hid why escape?

Hiding is hiding . But don't say he disappeared supernaturally .

The deciples carried swords for your information . Either is gun or hiding , protection is protection, it's common sense.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dragon king, a quiz quiz

1. Why were Peter, James and John always with Jesus... was it because they prayed berra? Or smarter than the rest?

2. Why was Peter with a sword? Was he a butcher or a gangster?
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Joagbaje(m): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dragonking:

1. Was paul walking freely here with armed men or was he already a prisoner?

2. Someone came to give him info of the alleged plot to kill him while in prison.. right? this means that paul never had a bodyguard or protection before then?

3. Literally, paul didnt have a body guard rather someone came to give him info about an allege plot to get him killed..There is nothing that shows that paul moved around with commandoes or NPF.

Always try to read to understand and not just accept what was told to you by a selfish preacher.

Paul sent information to the authorities for his protection, and hundreds of soldiers were mobilized .he didn't call angel.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
Joagbaje:

The deciples carried swords for your information . Either is gun or hiding , protection is protection, it's common sense.

I want to know why he think Peter was holding a sword? Or why peter objected whe Jesus was saying He was gonna die
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Joagbaje(m): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
Gombs: Dragon king, a quiz quiz

Luke 22:36-39
Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end. And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
Joagbaje:

Paul sent information to the authorities for his protection, and hundreds of soldiers were mobilized .he didn't call angel.

Gbam...let me watch him deny this truth
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Kenny4lyfe(m): 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
WinsomeX: ^^^

Those videos are simply old magician tricks. They convince no one but the gullible.

I have said it before I am saying it again, we need to address Christ Embassy bc of the myriads of young people they are deceiving.

A friend of mine said he found Rhapsody of Reality in the hands of his younger sister. He just started to weep, silently. Only his wife noticed.

We have a tragedy in the making in our hands. A man is caught pants down and these people are still idolizing him? Sure: End time thinz!

Eeiyah! grin grin grin
Your foolishness is of the highest order! grin
Tell that your friend to weep louder 'cus that young lady has been made for life! grin

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Joagbaje:

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end. And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

The sword were for suya... or they must have borrowed it to cut grasses and wanted to return it the owners!

5 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
Joagbaje:

Where was paul when he sent information to the authorities? was he roaming freely or already in prison when he got the tip off?
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
Joagbaje:

I noticed how you carefully left out the part that stated how jesus walked through the angry mob that wanted to kill him..so ask yourself, were the mob blind that they couldnt see him when he walked pass them?

Also like i pointed out before, hiding is different from walking about with armed commandoes.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Kenny4lyfe(m): 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
Gombs:

The sword were for suya... or they must have borrowed it to cut grasses and wanted to return it the owners!

I trust Judas Iscarriot must've been a "Ikilishi expert" grin

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
Joagbaje:

I knew you would quote this when i deliberately pointed it out to you..This simply shows that you dont even understand your bible..i will explain it now.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dragonking:

Where was paul when he sent information to the authorities? was he roaming freely or already in prison when he got the tip off?

Did he get protection? Yes or No grin
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
Gombs:

Did he get protection? Yes or No grin

Protection as a free man? The answer is NO. he didt get protection.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dragonking:

Is pastor chris a free man? grin
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
Joagbaje:

Now, lets find out if Jesus was talking about the literal swords to be taken? If He meant the literal swords why did He rebuke Peter for using the sword against His enemy?

Matthew 26:52-53: Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the
sword shall perish with the sword. Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?

^^Here in this passage, it is evident and jesus stated it clearly that he doesnt need man's protection that if indeed he needed protection he would have called on his father to give him legions of angels.

Jesus never told them to get physical swords and he obviously did not mean the literal sword as he rebuked Peter for using it.

Now, Luke 22:38: And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

Look closely and observe that Jesus did not say "the two swords were enough", but said, "It is enough". So if Jesus meant about the literal swords, how could two swords be enough for twelve people if they were going to war or fight an angry mob? And if Jesus meant just two swords were enough then He would be contradicting His own words earlier, where he told all of them should have a sword each!

Can you see you guys don't understand your bible.

Revelation even talks about the sword that jesus will use, as his weapon, to defeat his own enemies.

Revelation 19:15: and out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations.

We can see that the sword that comes from His mouth is not physical swords but a word.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
Gombs:

Is pastor chris a free man? grin

Is pastor chris in prison?
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dragonking:

Is pastor chris in prison?

You said :

From your logic, free men don't get protection. grin

Besides, you never answer why Peter was holding a sword! Was he a gangster? Or butcher?

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
Gombs: Dragon king, a quiz quiz

1. Why were Peter, James and John always with Jesus... was it because they prayed berra? Or smarter than the rest?

1. According to my knowledge of the bible, Peter was always with jesus as i presume that jesus wanted to use peter as the rock upon which he would establish the Church. John was beloved by jesus so it is rational that he of all people will be with jesus. As for james, i believe is due to martyrdom..

None of these men followed jesus in order to act as a body guard.

2. Peter carried the sword with him but it was never the instruction of jesus. Jesus rebuked Peter in
the bible for taking his instructions to utilize a sword
literally. So ask yourself, why would he want them to carry swords if they were not to use them in the first place?
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
Gombs:

You said :

From your logic, free men don't get protection. grin

Besides, you never answer why Peter was holding a sword! Was he a gangster? Or butcher?

I think you find it difficult to understand english. Letme help you again.

Now i asked a question, protection as a free man? And concluded it will an answer , No...Meaning, did paul get armed men to protect him when he was free and wasnt in prison? ANSWER: No.

Pastor chris is roaming freely without any threat but for a supposedly MOG to start carrying armed men and commandoes about is not only pitiful but also a mockery to the religion called Christianity.

What happened to God's power? Abi e don finish?

As for your other question, i have answered it..although the question was a bit childish but i answered it all the same.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
@Joagbaje i can still give you some other hints and passages in your bible that you can use against me again. grin

I am ever ready to help as long as you are no longer brainwashed.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
WinsomeX: @mbaemeka
Thank you for the response. I will respond to it when I grab the opportunity. I want to believe this was an oversight: you forgot to respond to why no one is called a man of God in the NT. Jesus himself was simply Son of Man. Your bid to convert Son of Man to Man of God is ingenious indeed. But we will stick to the text: Son of Man. The question again:
Why is there not one person referred to as a Man of God in the New Testament?
Following your answer, I will provide my response later.

You flatter yourself too much. A Son of Man was not translated to mean Man of God and I made no allusions to that regardless of how ingenious they may appear to you. There has been only 2 Son of men in scripture- Adam and Jesus. But there have been many Men of God and Jesus was a Man of God even as he was the Son of Man.

1 Timothy 6:11New King James Version (NKJV)

11 But
you, O man of God, flee these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, gentleness.

Here Paul is referring to his protege, Timothy as a Man of God because Paul himself was a Man of God. Even Peter testified of this, calling Paul's writings scripture already because he knew Paul heard from God and we know not just "any" Christian can claim so:

2 Peter 3:15-16New King James Version (NKJV)

15 and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation—as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you, 16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.

So if you are looking for the phrase "Man of God" as used in the OT in the new you would be amiss except you follow the principles and criteria that made anyone a "Man of God".

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dragonking:

I think you find it difficult to understand english. Letme help you again.

Now i asked a question, protection as a free man? And concluded it will an answer , No...Meaning, did paul get armed men to protect him when he was free and wasnt in prison? ANSWER: No.

Pastor chris is roaming freely without any threat but for a supposedly MOG to start carrying armed men and commandoes about is not only pitiful but also a mockery to the religion called Christianity.

What happened to God's power? Abi e don finish?

As for your other question, i have answered it..although the question was a bit childish but i answered it all the same.

You are making daft references and suppositions. Pastor Chris has held conferences of over a million people seated including armed robbers and cultists. He stood there for hours preaching and ministering and there was no police officer or armed men around him and nothing happened.

In that picture you uploaded he was going to Edo state to hand over an auditorium that he built for his alma mater and the armed men you saw there were provided by Governor Oshiomole. Even at that he didn't ask for Body guards or what not but the Authorities of the church provided them for him and there is nothing wrong with that.

Why not ask him why he uses a vehicle to travel when Elijah and Phillip teleported at some point or the other to change locations? Hiss

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
mbaemeka:
The youth that you are concerned about are doing great exploits for God. Many of them are teaching the word with power in their respective places of assignment, be it schools, homes or in their neighborhoods.

I congratulate them.

mbaemeka:
They are graduating as the best students, they are receiving laurels for administering help to the poor and sick, they are the one's who stand out as well-behaved in the universities and they are growing up to be employers of labor, captains of industry, inventors as well as Doctors and Engineers with a difference. I can tell you because I am one of them.

Again congrats.
But not many people will agree with you. We use to call BLW, believers that love this world. And they never disappoint, as they could be found competing with those who do not know the Lord in manner of life. In my school the pioneer pastor of BLW left at least three girls pregnant at the last count.

mbaemeka:
Scandals followed Jesus every where he went. No matter how much good he did many still found those willing to bear false witness on him. Some even said he was a "charlatan" and deceiving the public while others who had at one time or the other received healings, bread and fish from him still asked that he be crucified. Jesus said "it is sufficient for a servant to be like his master; if they criticize me, they will criticize you". So the controversies are expected after all "woe unto you if all men speak well of you for so will they treat the false prophets"

I take exception to the word scandal. Persecution, yes. But not scandal. Scripture records that he went about doing good, not causing scandal. CEC should look elsewhere for justification for their unending scandals and not Jesus. Men of faith obtained good report, they were not known to be causing scandals.

mbaemeka:
I listened to the same video and in no way did he say or insinuate to the emboldened. He simply said he was not a preacher but a Man of God; that Men of God cannot do anything against God or to disobey him, and I believe him because it is clearly written in scripture.

I am still waiting for the answer to my question as regarding where anyone was called a MAN of God in the NT.
As to the distinction btw man of God and preacher, I think what he said is pure balderdash. I am amazed that CE folks have turned it into a quotable quote.

mbaemeka:
Whereas a preacher could just believe the word of God so strongly that he goes about teaching and preaching to people a Man of God is one who has gotten a direct call from God himself and only does that which God has asked him to do. He lives for God, hears the voice of God and when he speaks it is as though God was speaking. As a result such a one does not live an ordinary life and the evidence of his calling is usually clear to see. For example, Elijah was a Man of God in spite of being a prophet (which other prophets within then Israel were). Paul, was a Man of God as well.

There is no gymnastic a man may attempt in ministry, no miracle he works; those who know the true man are those who live with him. Those who know the true Chris are his wife and kids. You do not live with Chris and the above is your own estimation of him as a "man of God". His wife thinks otherwise. His wife thinks he has "inappropriate relationship" with women. That speaks volume. Those who interpreted it as adultery are not far from the mark as the word "adultery" is not acceptable as an accusation in court.

mbaemeka:
These men could not afford to be careless. The anointing upon them that causes miracles to happen through them could in an instant kill them if they misbehave.

Tales by moonlight.

mbaemeka:
Jesus "was" a man of God (even though he was the son of God). The phrase "son of Man" as he was called means that he was man's representative to God but as a man of God he was sent from God; heard from God; and functioned only in what he was called to do. So when other men were allowed to get married and have children he wasn't allowed to. God gives these men of God very specific instructions that may appear crazy to the fleshly man.

Pls pack this Jesus was a man of God aside. There is not one scripture that say so.
As for crazy instructions, no matter how crazy the instruction they do not break Gods laws. There is no God anywhere that will instruct a man to send his wife abroad for church business, while he lounges in Nigeria. The marriage bed can imperilled and God knows this.

mbaemeka:
John the Baptist was another man of God and Jesus said so in words that would appear nebulous to the uninitiated. And just like other men of God he had a specific function that he followed to the letter. Timothy was called of God but not in the way that Paul was- he was called to follow Paul. Same way Christians are

No matter how "man of God" you are, everyone begins as a child of God. There basic Christian character is built. There is no man of "Goding" that can break God's rules!

mbaemeka:
The PFN should take cue from CE by first dropping the "scriptureless" pentecostal word from their appellation, as well as some of their wrong teachings and maybe they would learn to respect constituted authority within their midst. It is in so doing that all the internal wranglings for power and money. . .even those for political offices will cease. And then maybe they would be able to come together in putting forward their first successful christian outreach programme as they are yet to have one.

There is a lot I do not agree with in the PFN but it doesn't justify separation from a body of like minded people. Chris separation from them is his Waterloo. When he falls, he falls alone.

mbaemeka:
As per your reference to desperation and hurt, it is unsurprising that you make would such an assertion given how well-known you are on NL as one who would not recognize truth even if HE slapped you on the face with a bible. CE have gone through greater persecutions than the present and we came out unhurt- in fact, more prosperous and influential than ever before. It is those who prophe[i]lied[/i] by letting themselves to be used by demons that, time and the word have proven to be desperate, hurt, misled and liars.

We are watching as this one plays out.

mbaemeka:
It is important to note that while some of them have repented, some others have fostered on (though unsuccessfully) and are now broke of the anointing they once had even as their destruction awaits them, while a few others have gone to chase political offices, failed blogs and even relevance on NL as they are trying to get by themselves what God has refused to give them.

I find it very funny when you resort to this cheap blackmail of destruction or wrath of God because one criticizes Chris. Rubbish. Try another.

If there anyone heading for destruction it would be Chris and his empire. Fortunately, the manner he is handling his divorce case we leave him so messed up... We will all be here. The SirJohn thread ended up justifying the OP after many years; this thread is also waiting.

At the end, like the Kenyan was received to fellowship, rehabilitated and restored to health, we will be waiting for you guys to return to the truth of scripture. We will not condemn you. We will not shame you. We will teach you doctrine; you will learn because your idol, Chris, would have been long gone into oblivion.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
mbaemeka:

You are making daft references and suppositions. Pastor Chris has held conferences of over a million people seated including armed robbers and cultists. He stood there for hours preaching and ministering and there was no police officer or armed men around him and nothing happened.

In that picture you uploaded he was going to Edo state to hand over an auditorium that he built for his alma mater and the armed men you saw there were provided by Governor Oshiomole. Even at that he didn't ask for Body guards or what not but the Authorities of the church provided them for him and there is nothing wrong with that.

Why not ask him why he uses a vehicle to travel when Elijah and Phillip teleported at some point or the other to change locations? Hiss

I posted two pictures of the two pastor chris using armed men..one using armed men right on top the altar while another one walking around with heavy security and yes it is a fact that your master moves around with armed men..Check the beginning of this thread when bluetooth stated that pastor christ usually moves about with not only his entourage but also with heavy security before he lodges into the hotel in portharcourt for his randy escapades.

Yet you decided to single handedly pick out and justify oyakilome but what will you now say of okotie? What excuse do you want to give for him? I am sure he was in aso rock right?

Stop being a dumb brainwashed jerry curled mofo and smell the truthful breeze of fresh air.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
mbaemeka:

You flatter yourself too much. A Son of Man was not translated to mean Man of God and I made no allusions to that regardless of how ingenious they may appear to you. There has been only 2 Son of men in scripture- Adam and Jesus. But there have been many Men of God and Jesus was a Man of God even as he was the Son of Man.

1 Timothy 6:11New King James Version (NKJV)

11 But
you, O man of God, flee these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, gentleness.

Here Paul is referring to his protege, Timothy as a Man of God because Paul himself was a Man of God. Even Peter testified of this, calling Paul's writings scripture already because he knew Paul heard from God and we know not just "any" Christian can claim so:

Check the essay again and notice I supplied that scripture and another in 2Tim 3 as only places man of God is used. Quoted in isolation, you can use it to justify your doctrine. Quoted in context reveals that Paul was enjoining basic Christian character on Timothy as an example for others to follow.

So the man of God here will either apply to all of God's people or none. I would have requested that you search through Acts or the gospel to find MSN of God. There you will find none. Even the pharisees never called them such.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (38) (Reply)

Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) / Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.