Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John (80188 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Kenny4lyfe(m): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
Gombs:

no mind them...i see DB is pained the thread is not going as he wished... I Didnt participate in the thread because then i hated Pastor Chris, but i knew then, not by anyone's teaching, never to curse men of God...and he was so cute on TV eh! grin grin

"like" has been temporarily disabled so...
1 like grin

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
Gombs:

See my MOG o..swaggalicious, and it's killing some people here o grin grin... I'm sure you would want Him mobbed, this is a man that has followership in millions, but u want him to walk the streets with out beign mobbed..meanwhile that small boy wiz kid is good enough to have security, because he is not a Man of God shey?

see how silliy ur reasoning is?

Real men like tony blair and even the present prime minister of England who are far more important enter commercial trains and buses with little or no security men following them..but your master chris who claims to be protected by God is moving around with heavily armed men and body guards to protect him from harm.

No wonder another pastor chris uses bodyguard even while on the alter of God.

SO, what your pastor is saying is either God cannot protect them or those bodyguards are better in protecting than God. grin

You can see how you are a brainwashed slave grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dragonking:

Real men like tony blair and even the present prime minister of England who are far more important enter commercial trains and buses with little or no security men following them..but your master chris who claims to be protected by God is moving around with heavily armed men and body guards to protect him from harm.

No wonder another pastor chris uses bodyguard even while on the alter of God.

SO, what your pastor is saying is either God cannot protect them or those bodyguards are better in protecting than God. grin

You can see how you are a brainwashed slave grin

with all d terror threat in england and such, u had the balls to come lie here that they move with little or no security.

do u knw how may sweeps were done on the train and bus?

do u knw how many helicopter monitor the train and bus?

do u knw how many secret agents are on the train or bus?

etc

but a smart kid like u stil thinks they wake one morning and take a stroll to the bus/train stations to catch a ride to work, with maybe 2-5 guys holding a baretta pistol!

Leave the media o, and your village....reality beckons!

You won't question why the pope has MILITARY Bodyguards trained in Switzerland abi Austria sef.... military o! Hypocrite
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
Gombs:

with all d terror threat in england and such, u had the balls to come lie here that they move with little or no security.

do u knw how may sweeps were done on the train and bus?

do u knw how many helicopter monitor the train and bus?

do u knw how many secret agents are on the train or bus?

etc

but a smart kid like u stil thinks they wake one morning and take a stroll to the bus/train stations to catc

Here is a picture of former prime minister david cameron in a public train without any security when he was still in office.

He didnt need men armed to the teeth and helicopters flying over the train..This is a man that doesnt really believe in God.

But your master, chris, whom claims to have the power of God cannot exercise or have confidence in that power, rather he moves around with armed men ready for battle. His adulterous twin brother carries body guard with guns even to the alter. SMH.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2049939/David-Cameron-poses-photo-tube-passenger-failed-recognise-him.html

@Gombs, you are a brainwashed lying slave nothing more.

5 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dragonking:

Here is a picture of former prime minister david cameron in a public train without any security when he was still in office.

He didnt need men armed to the teeth and helicopters flying over the train..This is a man that doesnt really believe in God.

But your master, chris, whom claims to have the power of God cannot exercise or have confidence in that power, rather he moves around with armed men ready for battle. His adulterous twin brother carries body guard with guns even to the alter. SMH.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2049939/David-Cameron-poses-photo-tube-passenger-failed-recognise-him.html

@Gombs, you are a brainwashed slave nothing more.

So if there were secret agents on the train, Cameron would announce that too? undecided

So, he leaves his home and walk to a bus right? Your dim wittedness is legendary!

His car is £300, 000 Jaguar, tell him to drive round London with little or no guard in an audi A4 car....meanwhile I'm done with you till you post something intelligent, you've almost dragged me to your cesspit! grin
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
Gombs:

So if there were secret agents on the train, Cameron would announce that too? undecided

So, he lives his home and walk to a bus right? Your dim wittedness is legendary!

He's car is £300, 000 Jaguar, tell him to drive round London with little or no guard in an audi A4 car....meanwhile I'm done with you till you post something intelligent, you've almost dragged me to your cesspit! grin

^^^Guy shut up abeg..you just keep on saying trash and exposing your ignorance just because you are trying so hard to justify the wrongs of your master and saviour, pastor Chris. The picture says it all.. the write up and link is there for everyone to read and see.

Even his name sake carries armed men to the alter of god and there is nothing wrong too? but these same men want us to rely on God for divine protection meanwhile they themselves move around with protection from men not God.

Anyways, you can run away as you did the last time when i exposed your lies and that of Chris..

Bloody hypocritical liars.

3 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dragonking:

^^^Guy shut up abeg..you just keep on saying trash and exposing your ignorance just because you are trying so hard to justify the wrongs of your master and saviour, pastor Chris. The picture says it all.. the write up and link is there for everyone to read and see.

Even his name sake carries armed men to the alter of god and there is nothing wrong too? but these same men want us to rely on God for divine protection meanwhile they themselves move around with protection from men not God.

Anyways, you can run away as you did the last time when i exposed your lies and that of Chris..

You didn't explain why thd pope has Military body guards....any reason? Ah! He's the pope. But due to your bianess, u forgot to see he went on a function, like the handing over of lecture halls to oshiomhole, was he supposed to chase the Police away?

If not for total idiocy, which government would assign Mopol, DSS to guard Pastor Chris? See how silly you are? grin

I am going this far with u solely because it'd pain DB more! grin

4 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dragonking:

He preaches in the open view of millions during the higher life conferences that he has held in many states in Nigeria. The security men didn't stand close to him then. So lets not muddle these things up because of hypocrisy.

The church Authorities know their MOG is a gift to the body of Christ so they protect him at all cost (just like Jesus, his masters disciples did him).

There was a time in the airport (in the past) when some demon-infested lawyer charged towards him and was hurling insults as if he wanted to strike the MOG. The security men became handy in such a situation. Same way President Obama, David Cameron and the Pope all have hired security (even more than this MOG).

STOP the hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
Gombs:

You didn't explain why thd pope has Military body guards....any reason? Ah! He's the pope. But due to your bianess, u forgot to see he went on a function, like the handing over of lecture halls to oshiomhole, was he supposed to chase the Police away?

If not for total idiocy, which government would assign Mopol, DSS to guard Pastor Chris? See how silly you are? grin

I am going this far with u solely because it'd pain DB more! grin

The papacy is another hypocrite and a topic for discussion at the appropriate time. so stop using the papacy to hide the fact that your pastor is a business man not sent from God. grin

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
mbaemeka:

He preaches in the open view of millions during the higher life conferences that he has held in many states in Nigeria. The security men didn't stand close to him then. So lets not muddle these things up because of hypocrisy.

The church Authorities know their MOG is a gift to the body of Christ so they protect him at all cost (just like Jesus, his masters disciples did him).

There was a time in the airport (in the past) when some demon-infested lawyer charged towards him and was hurling insults as if he wanted to strike the MOG. The security men became handy in such a situation. Same way President Obama, David Cameron and the Pope all have hired security (even more than this MOG).

STOP the hypocrisy.

So it is appropriate for men to protect men of God and not the power of God himself?

Elijah, elisah, Paul, Peter and all the disciples of jesus christ went about preaching and healing according to the bible yet they didnt move around with heavy armed security men despite the dangers waiting for them.

They were ready to die for the mission of christ. So why is our own MOG always different?

Are they not willing to die for the mission of christ since the soul is what that matters and they know they will make heaven? grin

you guys always baffle me with your shallow mindedness, hypocrisy and man worship. grin

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
mbaemeka,

Like Candour will say, we both cannot convince ourselves. Let the audience weigh the evidence. But let me invite you to critic my submission to Pastor Chris' speech on Sunday. I have removed the one line I believe might offend you at the last paragraph. What's you take:

PASTOR CHRIS RE-DEFINES WHO A "MAN OF GOD" IS.

Those who have followed the happenings at the Christ Embassy Church (CEC) in recent times have reasons to be concerned. For one thing, the scandals do not cease. For another, being the church that can boast of the largest number of young folks in this country, we should be concerned with what the future holds for both our country and these young people.

I must quickly commend Christian Oyakhilome for not towing the path of Biodun Fatoyinbo, who promised the public a "robust" reply to the allegation of adultery raised against him but never did. Oyakhilome has given us a reply but it is far from being "robust".

Of all that Chris will have us learn from his below par speech at his church's communion service yesterday, it was his unsuccessful effort to redefine who a man of God should be that miffed me the most. Chris will have us believe that a man of God need not be a preacher. Chris will have us believe that a man of God has a different set of rules from those of us ordinary children of God. Chris will have us believe that men of God do no wrong in the bible except for two occasions. Chris will have us understand that when a man of God does something seemingly wrong from the public's perspective, before God it is OK. Chris wants us to know that his wife is wrong and she, not him, is the one that needs prayers. In other words, Christian Oyakhilome has redefined a new standard for Christian men of God.

Of all the misconceptions of scripture prevalent in Pentecostal churches, it is this false belief of who a man of God truly is that is most worrisome. Under the guise of being men of God all sorts of atrocities are being committed. If you question them, they point you to Moses, Aaron and Mariam. They tell us that though Moses was wrong in marrying an Ethiopian woman, no one should have pointed this wrong out to him. It was in the bid to do this that Mariam and Aaron incurred God's wrath. So in other words men of God can do anything. You should only do as they say but do not do as they do.

Let me make it clear to my readers that the church of Jesus Christ is no longer under Moses. In the time of Moses God permitted hierarchies. Today, Christians are all brethren (Matthew 23:cool. No one is lord and master over anyone. Yes, we have leaders but the leaders themselves are servant-leaders. They lead by example (1Tim4:12).

Interestingly no one is called a man of God in the New Testament. When Paul used the term "man of God" in 1 Timothy 6:11 and 2 Timothy 3:17, he was referring to Christians generally and not to their leaders or a few special folks in church. Jesus himself was called "Son of Man" and if the master himself was Son of Man, who should dare be a "man of God" before him. So what is the biblical basis of its use today?

The situation at the Christ Embassy church is becoming desperate and before they hurt themselves, someone needs to halt this. The hundreds of dead folks that lay dead from Rev Jimmy Jones stupidity is still fresh in mind. Unfortunately, Oyakhilome and his church do not belong to the the umbrella body of Pentecostals (PFN) and so are simply a ship left to drift without direction... Who will save us.

Read Oyakhilome's speech here:
www.thecable.ng/breaking-oyakhilome-breaks-silence-says-allegations-against-him-crazy-stupid

4 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dragonking:
So it is appropriate for men to protect men of God and not the power of God himself?
Elijah, elisah, Paul, Peter and all the disciples of jesus christ went about preaching and healing according to the bible yet they didnt move around with heavy armed security men despite the dangers waiting for them.
They were ready to die for the mission of christ. So why is our own MOG always different?
Are they not willing to die for the mission of christ since the soul is what that matters and they know they will make heaven? grin
you guys always baffle me with your shallow mindedness, hypocrisy and man worship. grin

You don't want to discuss scriptures with me. Trust me, you don't want to.

Even as they were ready to die for Christ on how many occasions did they flee from people who sought to kill them? On how many occasions did they have to hide to escape death? Where did Peter get the notion to use a knife to try to ward off those who came to arrest Jesus? Why did Jesus at times run when Jews tried to kill him? Didn't he know he came to die for the world?

Dying for the mission of Christ means that even if they ask me for my life I will not deny my relationship with him. And that man has more than done that: indeed he has already died for what he believes. That's why when you insult him you are insulting yourself. He doesn't care about what you think of him (for he is dead). The only thing that matters now is Jesus- the one who called him.

What matters to you? So far other people's private lives, which goes to show how base you are.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
mbaemeka:

You don't want to discuss scriptures with me. Trust me, you don't want to.

Even as they were ready to die for Christ on how many occasions did they flee from people who sought to kill them? On how many occasions did they have to hide to escape death? Where did Peter get the notion to use a knife to try to ward off those who came to arrest Jesus? Why did Jesus at times run when Jews tried to kill him? Didn't he know he came to die for the world?

Dying for the mission of Christ means that even if they ask me for my life I will not deny my relationship with him. And that man has more than done that: indeed he has already died for what he believes. That's why when you insult him you are insulting yourself. He doesn't care about what you think of him (for he is dead). The only thing that matters now is Jesus- the one who called him.

What matters to you? So far other people's private lives, which goes to show how base you are.

Fleeing from is different from using the Nigerian Police force and the Nigerian army as your security.

I thought the saying was 'the God with me is more than they with them'.

I wont be suprised that you even support a pastor that carries armed men to the alter before he preaches.

No wonder Jesus wept.

Also, dying for christ should mean that you go around despite the dangers ahead. Abi is that not what your bible says?

Werent you told that you will be presecuted and killed for christ sake? So why are they afraid to die?

You guys are just practising christianity for mouth. mtcheeewww

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by tripleace(m): 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
@OP
You went to so much great length to research and bring out what you have posted. I really would be grateful if you can do the same in a more positive light than what you have posted. Posting negative things about a Ministry or Anyone regardless of his religion is easy. Those who have made changes in the world for good or for bad are in the history pages and we can read them up at will.
How many people are eager to read about the Holocaust and the evil that came with Adolf Hitler reign, well in a world like this, what you have done may be seen as positive and not even comparable to the above but remember history will put your actions to the test on what your true intentions of your post where.
What do you want people to remember you for in future because the future is just around the corner.
Wisdom is profitable.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
tripleace: @OP
You went to so much great length to research and bring out what you have posted. I really would be grateful if you can do the same in a more positive light than what you have posted. Posting negative things about a Ministry or Anyone regardless of his religion is easy. Those who have made changes in the world for good or for bad are in the history pages and we can read them up at will.
How many people are eager to read about the Holocaust and the evil that came with Adolf Hitler reign, well in a world like this, what you have done may be seen as positive and not even comparable to the above but remember history will put your actions to the test on what your true intentions of your post where.
What do you want people to remember you for in future because the future is just around the corner.
Wisdom is profitable.

When I an asked a question like this, it's difficult to answer bc it looks to me the questioner has their answers already. So whatever I say can be a waste of time. But let me try.

So, I shouldn't post negative things on someone. Then that person should do positive things and he would get my post. If majority of what he does is negative with legion of young folks around the world seeing him as a role model, such an individual needs to be shown in light for what he truly is.

Have I done anything positive? Am I doing any now? Yes. Unfortunately my anonymous rights here will not permit me to reveal them to you.

I request next time when you want to engage me, narrow down on issues. Not vague generalities: negative, positives. Discuss issues. I have posted some issues on Pastor Chris speech on Sunday, you may attempt those as it seem the person it was originally addressed to is not in the mood.

7 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Joagbaje(m): 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
Jerryolumide: boss stop replying this fools, it won't change their mind

It's not just for them. Others are watching let's lay the facts side by side. The rest is the work of the Holy Spirit .

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Gombs(m): 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mba, forget that guy....a vulture would always be envious of the Eagle. grin

Btw Deji, how's the thread going? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
I smell butt hurt grin

Eyahhhh.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by trustman: 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
mbaemeka: Bro Joagbaje and co. You guys have time o. I didn't believe people who see themselves as intellectuals will believe such poorly prepared stories ridden with contradictions.

It is funny that the people who kept calling her a liar for saying she was healed immediately believed her when she said she had lost it without asking to see any evidence.

Even Kenya28s stories of how 4 people died didn't even require this 'truth seekers' to ask for any names or contacts. They swallowed the whole thing.
....................,,,near.
You must certainly have time yourself to be here to make posts. 

SirJohn spoke giving an insider position. 
researchQ gave his personal experience. 
We have other people's experiences not related here yet. 
And what do we find you guys do? Attempt to 'fight' back and fight dirty using all kinds of underhand tactics - including repeated posting of videos hoping they will be talisman to get your blessing for being 'HIS MASTER'S VOICE', and accusing those who didn't get healed of not being able heal themselves when they were 'partners'
What you need to do is sit down and digest all these info. 
Meditate on them - you may mumble or mutter the words if you like. 
BTW, if a person was 'opposed' for claiming healing and then 'supported' for saying it was not so who shifted grounds - the claimant or the others?
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
They say God will protect you from all the evil of the world just trust in him. Yet they move with heavily armed men, ride bullet proof armored cars, and even preach on the altar with men carrying guns.

So what happend to this divine protection from God?

Are MOG not protected by God?

Why are they afraid to die when jesus simply stated that they will be persecuted and killed for his sake?

The picture below does not lie.

#MOG protecting themselves since the death of jesus.

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by WinsomeX: 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
^^^

Those videos are simply old magician tricks. They convince no one but the gullible.

I have said it before I am saying it again, we need to address Christ Embassy bc of the myriads of young people they are deceiving.

A friend of mine said he found Rhapsody of Reality in the hands of his younger sister. He just started to weep, silently. Only his wife noticed.

We have a tragedy in the making in our hands. A man is caught pants down and these people are still idolizing him? Sure: End time thinz!

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by jdilight(m): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
hungryboy: Even one of their branches here in calabar had a miracle crusade and paid some area boys to play blind and crippled,
guys were paid 3k for the job,
Christianity is a joke.

Bros Christianity is not a joke, what you saw there was not Christianity

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Joagbaje(m): 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dragonking: They say God will protect you from all the evil of the world just trust in him. Yet they move with heavily armed men, ride bullet proof armored cars, and even preach on the altar with men carrying guns.

Which minister of God did that?

So what happend to this divine protection from God?

It's still there

Are MOG not protected by God?

They are. That's why God gave common sense for security.

Why are they afraid to die when jesus simply stated that they will be persecuted and killed for his sake?

A minister may choose to die after his ministry is fulfilled. But before that time. It's common sense from God to protect yourself . Jesus protected himself . Paul protected himself . Its common sense.

I have a question for you . Do you lock your door at night? If you do ,then just keep quiet .

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Joagbaje(m): 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dragonking:
The picture below does not lie.

#MOG protecting themselves since the death of jesus.

The picture was a Goverment function not church service.. Goverment flooded the place with security

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
Joagbaje:

Which minister of God did that?

Which kind question be this?

Joagbaje: It's still there

Yes, it is still there and only the brain washed are seeing it, even the MOG dont believe it is there.

Joagbaje: They are. That's why God gave common sense for security.

The same God that said in 2Thessalonians 3:3 But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one.

We also know that in 2 Kings 6:8-23, d Bible describes how God provides an army of angels leading horses and chariots of fire to protect the prophet Elisha and his servant, and even opens the servant's eyes so he can see the angelic army surrounding them.

So why are your masters any different?

Joagbaje: A minister may choose to die after his ministry is fulfilled. But before that time. It's common sense from God to protect yourself . Jesus protected himself . Paul protected himself . Its common sense.

Common sense? So what happened to faith and believe that God will protect him from evil? @joagbaje, i am really disappointed in this. really.

jesus had to die for the sake of His church. He said that He could have had “more than twelve legions of angels” (Matthew 26:53) to defend Him, but He chose not to defend Himself out of love for His people but it is a different scenerio for MOG.

Joagbaje: I have a question for you . Do you lock your door at night? If you do ,then just keep quiet .

If i was a powerful MOG who had the backing of an almighty daddy, why should i sleep with doors and windows closed out of fear? why should i be moving with armed men up and down?

This simply means i dont trust the powers of my creator.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Joagbaje(m): 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dragonking:
Common sense? So what happened to faith and believe that God will protect him from evil? @joagbaje,

jesus had to die for the sake of His church. He said that He could have had “more than twelve legions of angels” (Matthew 26:53) to defend Him, but He chose not to defend Himself out of love for His people but it is a different scenerio for MOG.

That only when his time was up. He laid his life down . Paul did thesame . Haven't you read where Jesus protected himself from mob? Paul also did

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Joagbaje(m): 7:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
SECURITY IS COMMON SENSE

John 10:39
Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,

John 8:59
Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

It's common sense to protect yourself in the face of threat . When your time is up and your MINUSTRY is done then you can offer yourself like paul and Jesus. But remember paul once hid in a basket for safety

Acts 9:24-25
But their laying await was known of Saul. And they watched the gates day and night to kill him. Then the disciples took him by night, and let him down by the wall in a basket.

But when they finished their ministry they yielded themselves.

2 Timothy 4:6-8
For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing

John 10:17-18
Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

2 Likes

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
WinsomeX: mbaemeka,
PASTOR CHRIS RE-DEFINES WHO A "MAN OF GOD" IS.
Those who have followed the happenings at the Christ Embassy Church (CEC) in recent times have reasons to be concerned. For one thing, the scandals do not cease. For another, being the church that can boast of the largest number of young folks in this country, we should be concerned with what the future holds for both our country and these young people.

The youth that you are concerned about are doing great exploits for God. Many of them are teaching the word with power in their respective places of assignment, be it schools, homes or in their neighborhoods. They are graduating as the best students, they are receiving laurels for administering help to the poor and sick, they are the one's who stand out as well-behaved in the universities and they are growing up to be employers of labor, captains of industry, inventors as well as Doctors and Engineers with a difference. I can tell you because I am one of them.

Scandals followed Jesus every where he went. No matter how much good he did many still found those willing to bear false witness on him. Some even said he was a "charlatan" and deceiving the public while others who had at one time or the other received healings, bread and fish from him still asked that he be crucified. Jesus said "it is sufficient for a servant to be like his master; if they criticize me, they will criticize you". So the controversies are expected after all "woe unto you if all men speak well of you for so will they treat the false prophets".

Of all that Chris will have us learn from his below par speech at his church's communion service yesterday, it was his unsuccessful effort to redefine who a man of God should be that miffed me the most. Chris will have us believe that a man of God need not be a preacher. Chris will have us believe that a man of God has a different set of rules from those of us ordinary children of God. Chris will have us believe that men of God do no wrong in the bible except for two occasions. [s]Chris will have us understand that when a man of God does something seemingly wrong from the public's perspective, before God it is OK[/s]. Chris wants us to know that his wife is wrong and she, not him, is the one that needs prayers. In other words, Christian Oyakhilome has redefined a new standard for Christian men of God.

I listened to the same video and in no way did he say or insinuate to the emboldened. He simply said he was not a preacher but a Man of God; that Men of God cannot do anything against God or to disobey him, and I believe him because it is clearly written in scripture.

Of all the misconceptions of scripture prevalent in Pentecostal churches, it is this false belief of who a man of God truly is that is most worrisome. Under the guise of being men of God all sorts of atrocities are being committed. If you question them, they point you to Moses, Aaron and Mariam. They tell us that though Moses was wrong in marrying an Ethiopian woman, no one should have pointed this wrong out to him. It was in the bid to do this that Mariam and Aaron incurred God's wrath. So in other words men of God can do anything. You should only do as they say but do not do as they do.

Whereas a preacher could just believe the word of God so strongly that he goes about teaching and preaching to people a Man of God is one who has gotten a direct call from God himself and only does that which God has asked him to do. He lives for God, hears the voice of God and when he speaks it is as though God was speaking. As a result such a one does not live an ordinary life and the evidence of his calling is usually clear to see. For example, Elijah was a Man of God in spite of being a prophet (which other prophets within then Israel were). Paul, was a Man of God as well.

These men could not afford to be careless. The anointing upon them that causes miracles to happen through them could in an instant kill them if they misbehave.

Interestingly no one is called a man of God in the New Testament. When Paul used the term "man of God" in 1 Timothy 6:11 and 2 Timothy 3:17, he was referring to Christians generally and not to their leaders or a few special folks in church. Jesus himself was called "Son of Man" and if the master himself was Son of Man, who should dare be a "man of God" before him. So what is the biblical basis of its use today?

Jesus "was" a man of God (even though he was the son of God). The phrase "son of Man" as he was called means that he was man's representative to God but as a man of God he was sent from God; heard from God; and functioned only in what he was called to do. So when other men were allowed to get married and have children he wasn't allowed to. God gives these men of God very specific instructions that may appear crazy to the fleshly man.

John the Baptist was another man of God and Jesus said so in words that would appear nebulous to the uninitiated. And just like other men of God he had a specific function that he followed to the letter. Timothy was called of God but not in the way that Paul was- he was called to follow Paul. Same way Christians are called of God but many times God calls them to follow others.

The situation at the Christ Embassy church is becoming desperate and before they hurt themselves, someone needs to halt this. The hundreds of dead folks that lay dead from Rev Jimmy Jones stupidity is still fresh in mind. Unfortunately, Oyakhilome and his church do not belong to the the umbrella body of Pentecostals (PFN) and so are simply a ship left to drift without direction... Who will save us.

The PFN should take cue from CE by first dropping the "scriptureless" pentecostal word from their appellation, as well as some of their wrong teachings and maybe they would learn to respect constituted authority within their midst. It is in so doing that all the internal wranglings for power and money. . .even those for political offices will cease. And then maybe they would be able to come together in putting forward their first successful christian outreach programme as they are yet to have one.

As per your reference to desperation and hurt, it is unsurprising that you make would such an assertion given how well-known you are on NL as one who would not recognize truth even if HE slapped you on the face with a bible. CE have gone through greater persecutions than the present and we came out unhurt- in fact, more prosperous and influential than ever before. It is those who prophe[i]lied[/i] by letting themselves to be used by demons that, time and the word have proven to be desperate, hurt, misled and liars.

It is important to note that while some of them have repented, some others have fostered on (though unsuccessfully) and are now broke of the anointing they once had even as their destruction awaits them, while a few others have gone to chase political offices, failed blogs and even relevance on NL as they are trying to get by themselves what God has refused to give them.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
Joagbaje:

That only when his time was up. He laid his life down . Paul did thesame . Haven't you read where Jesus protected himself from mob? Paul also did

Please show me the verse where paul protected himself with armed men and body guards? Also, show me the verse jesus protected himself from the mob with armed men or body guards?

P.S: Peter was the only disciple who had a sword because of his harsh nature if am permitted to use that.

If you want to quote the verse were jesus said buy two swords, then you are wrong and dont even know ur own Bible.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Dragonking: 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
Joagbaje: SECURITY IS COMMON SENSE

John 10:39
Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand,

John 8:59
Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

It's common sense to protect yourself in the face of threat . When your time is up and your MINUSTRY is done then you can offer yourself like paul and Jesus. But remember paul once hid in a basket for safety

Acts 9:24-25
But their laying await was known of Saul. And they watched the gates day and night to kill him. Then the disciples took him by night, and let him down by the wall in a basket.

But when they finished their ministry they yielded themselves.

2 Timothy 4:6-8
For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing

John 10:17-18
Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Am still waiting for the part were jesus hired armed men and commandoes to protect him from the mob...All am seeing here was that he fled when the mob was angry...

Running away and hiring deadly combatants are two different things.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by mbaemeka(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
trustman:
You must certainly have time yourself to be here to make posts. 

SirJohn spoke giving an insider position. 
researchQ gave his personal experience. 
We have other people's experiences not related here yet. 
And what do we find you guys do? Attempt to 'fight' back and fight dirty using all kinds of underhand tactics - including repeated posting of videos hoping they will be talisman to get your blessing for being 'HIS MASTER'S VOICE', and accusing those who didn't get healed of not being able heal themselves when they were 'partners'
What you need to do is sit down and digest all these info. 
Meditate on them - you may mumble or mutter the words if you like. 
BTW, if a person was 'opposed' for claiming healing and then 'supported' for saying it was not so who shifted grounds - the claimant or the others?

SirJohn is a liar and his "9-post's-on-NL" accomplice was cut from the same stock. Please bring the other people's experiences or better still go and get your own. I can show you 1001 contradictions in the super-story of SirJohn but it will not convince you because you are blinded to truth.

The healing school has had more than 30,000 physical visitors since it started and has spread from Nigeria to SA to Canada. Nobody is charged a fee to attend and the richest of men have gone there and received healings. So what do they stand to gain in being associated with the scam that occurs there in?

Be objective and let truth rule you. Then re-read SirJohn's lies and you will see them for what they are.

As per who changed position between the claimant and the others it is easy to tell. First of all, tell me how that someone suffered HIV symptoms for 8 years and got tested 13 times in that time frame and all tested positive. Then she visits the HS and doesn't even meet with the Pastor there but somehow she just believes she is healed and then goes to get a test from a hospital that hates the man and would love to prove him a fraud yet she tests negative and lives symptom free for more than a year (without even taking her drugs). Then she disobeys the instructions she is given (she had disobeyed just after getting healed), acts otherwise, gets re-afflicted with the HIV and then comes back to blame the same people she claimed didn't heal her when she should have blamed Jesus.

In all this the "others" asked her for proof of her healing until she said she wasn't healed then they needed to proof again.

You will see that both the claimant and the others switched more positions than a contortionist will. Their testimonies cannot therefore count.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by gmaribel(m): 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
Its really sad cry what is happening in many churches today.

I pray that the millions of sincere young ones who would soon be disillusioned by these exposure would find the truth to replace the error they have been believing all along, because man must believe in something.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nairalander Heading For Church To Praise Her Creator / Meet Gbenga Alalade, Architect Behind Living Faith Ark (Photos) / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.