Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,409 members, 7,812,210 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Beautiful But Still Single... - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful But Still Single... (51308 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / You Are Beautiful But I Can’t Marry You #fact / Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Sagamite(m): 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
carefreewannabe:

But you know better! This is what I thought.

Yep, I know better.

I know better how to treat people the way they deserve to be treated. cool
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Waspy(m): 12:38am On Sep 11, 2014
larza:

I agree. I personally feel I can always do better. There's always going to be a guy so why settle for one now.lol grin. will choose soon ,getting old now embarassed sad
You are prime ( fro your DP). If you are done schooling, then by all means, get "busy"
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by lebesgue(m): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2014
Sagamite:
Kanye and Jay Z are not ugly. If you want to see ugly, just go to Muritala Muhammed International Airport and watch Nigerian men pass by. Kanye and Jay Z meet a minimum threshold for most women. The fact they are have "intelligence, money, power, swag etc" means many women around the world would be a bit creamy for them. If they are Tyson Beckford, then they would be the whole package, but their current package is already a very high and exclusive package to attract virtually any hot women on this planet we call Earth. The Tyson Beckford look is just a bonus.

LMAOO!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Haba Sagamite!

Bobo yio gbadun at all. Ki lode? See as you take finish us....
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Sagamite(m): 10:37am On Sep 11, 2014
lebesgue:

LMAOO!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Haba Sagamite!

Bobo yio gbadun at all. Ki lode? See as you take finish us....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTbTsTlQ9I8

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by DoTheNeedful: 11:54am On Sep 11, 2014
perry2020:
And how does that affect you.
#Aprokothings grin. Just curious though. Good luck cool
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
Sagamite:

Yep, I know better.

I know better how to treat people the way they deserve to be treated. cool

Talking about women like they are "products" insults ALL women. undecided

Like I said, I wouldn't care, because I live in a very friendly and sophisticated environment, but I am disappointed to read such from you. Just saying. It's a free world, though tongue
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Sagamite(m): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Talking about women like they are "products" insults ALL women. undecided

Like I said, I wouldn't care, because I live in a very friendly and sophisticated environment, but I am disappointed to read such from you. Just saying. It's a free world, though tongue

Well majority of women (especially black) where I live love to insult men and to them it is acceptable because they can and they don't want any responsibility to be reasonable human beings.

Until Baba God starts writing on each girl's forehead which of them is not guilty or interaction with a girl shows she is not the guilty type, I am happy to go with the so-called general insult.

There are cases it is apt to practice guilty until proven innocent. I am not the type to reward un-nice people with niceness. cool

I am not the type to see majority are shytheads and then be nice because I can't tell which of them is which. That is rewarding bad people that already lack the ability to have contrition, further leaving them without consequences and the licence to continue being shytheads.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
Sagamite:

Well majority of women (especially black) where I live love to insult men and to them it is acceptable because they can and they don't want any responsibility to be reasonable human beings.

I know that they are many friendly black women where you live. Even if they are, according to you, the minority.

Until Baba God starts writing on each girl's forehead which of them is not guilty or interaction with a girl shows she is not the guilty type, I am happy to go with the so-called general insult.

What I fail to understand is the reason why someone, in this case you, would choose to treat ALL women the same, at the risk of being wrong with, if ONLY ONE, who does not deserve it.

There are cases it is apt to practice guilty until proven innocent. I am not the type to reward un-nice people with niceness. cool

I have not asked you to.

I only believe that good people / women should not be punished for the behaviour of the people who lack good manners.

I am not the type to see majority are shytheads and then be nice because I can't tell which of them is which. That is rewarding bad people that already lack the ability to have contrition, further leaving them without consequences and the licence to continue being shytheads.

To sum it up: You let the bad determine your attitude.

How about a different approach?

You don't have to be nice to everyone, neither do you have to be "belittling" to everyone. This is what I mean by you (actually) know better.
It is not about either or. wink It's complicated but I heard you like complex thinking. wink
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by SenatorJames(m): 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
butanep: One major feature that attract me to ladies is their beauty, then other features follow... This is the same for most guys... I know very well that most guys go after beautiful ladies and will want to get them at all cost... Once ladies are walking, the most beautiful is always hunted for by guyz...
The beautiful ladies are the ones that can dash out from any relationship and before a day or two, one guys have pick interest in them... And a fresh relationship have started... They are the ones that have chain of boyfriends and suitors...
With all these advantages... Most beautiful Ladies are still single... The ones that are not too beautiful are getting married and the beautiful ones are buying "ashwebe".
The beautiful ladies are everywhere, in the street, offices, churches, social gathering... When you see then, you think they are in a relationship but when you become closer to then, you find out they are Single...
I meet a very beautiful lady in my. Working place of recent... We became close friends... I was just playing a gentleman game thinking she was hocked up... Until a very good day she asked me... If am not going to asked her out... My head big ooo... She revealed to me, that she is single...I just do my thing and clean my mouth because I wasn't ready for commitment...
My friends have also told me that some beautiful ladies you see on the street, churches or working place don't even have a boyfriend when you get closer to them... They just form they have a man, but when you get closer to then, they are single...
Why are the beautiful ladies single... And the ones not too beautiful are getting married... "Abi beauty nor they sell again"
Though I cant say how true you opinion is, but most of the brides i have been seeing in wedding gown every saturdays are beautiful.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Fruitful2: 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
NobiGod,

The questions one is asking perry2020 are borne out of Curiosity because of the following reasons

1.Her stand on Marriage

2.She is pretty.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by NobiGod: 5:42am On Sep 12, 2014
Fruitful2: NobiGod,

The questions one is asking perry2020 are borne out of Curiosity because of the following reasons

1.Her stand on Marriage

2.She is pretty.

I guess whatsapp is part of that curiosity smiley
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Fruitful2: 8:23am On Sep 12, 2014
Not really.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Stillfire: 11:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sagamite:
Kanye and Jay Z are not ugly. If you want to see ugly, just go to Muritala Muhammed International Airport and watch nigerian men pass by. Kanye and Jay Z meet a minimum threshold for most women.

For once Sagamite speaks a FACT. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Sagamite(m): 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
Stillfire:

For once Sagamite speaks a FACT. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a cretinous person and product of a failed education system.

It is too late to now start recognising what is fact. Blow your brains to smithereens.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Stillfire: 12:00am On Sep 27, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person and product of a failed education system.

It is too late to now start recognising what is fact. Blow your brains to smithereens.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy
Take that back... Sagamite! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by kissinggourami: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2014
perry2020:
What is your definition of beautiful?
1.if guys like you keep doin their thing and clean mouth the way you just stated won't it be better for them to stay single than be deceived by guys of your specie.
2.did it occur to you that probably they don't want a relationship. Eg when guys keep chopping and Going they rather not date at all.
3.i don't even know how to describe your friends but don't you think u should do your own research very well rather than judge fine girls that your peeps might even be lying about.
4.have you carried out a research backing your say that uglier girls get married more these days than beautiful ladies?
As I asked earlier what is ur definition of beautiful?? Is it maheda/omotola jola ekehinde,miley Cyrus/nikki minaj,lola omotayo/empress njama
If even the ugliest of girls can be in a relationship why won't the fine ones be aldoe beauty ain't in the face but in the heart,i would rather go for a beautiful heart with brains but some ladies have the 3 in one,trust me.have a nice day
Written like a true beauty that she is...
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by perry2020(f): 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
kissinggourami:
Written like a true beauty that she is...
Tanks
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Youngpo413: 1:02am On Apr 10, 2015
perry2020:
Lol. smh.i no that there are so many other qualities that matter more than beauty.
What if they where lying about their relationship status because they want you wink.
Most beautiful ladies are b!tches,they fuccccck alot,so no reasonable man want anything serious from them ,just like the op,they are better to be used and dump.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
butanep:
One major feature that attract me to ladies is their beauty, then other features follow... This is the same for most guys... I know very well that most guys go after beautiful ladies and will want to get them at all cost... Once ladies are walking, the most beautiful is always hunted for by guyz...
The beautiful ladies are the ones that can dash out from any relationship and before a day or two, one guys have pick interest in them... And a fresh relationship have started... They are the ones that have chain of boyfriends and suitors...
With all these advantages... Most beautiful Ladies are still single... The ones that are not too beautiful are getting married and the beautiful ones are buying "ashwebe".
The beautiful ladies are everywhere, in the street, offices, churches, social gathering... When you see then, you think they are in a relationship but when you become closer to then, you find out they are Single...
I meet a very beautiful lady in my. Working place of recent... We became close friends... I was just playing a gentleman game thinking she was hocked up... Until a very good day she asked me... If am not going to asked her out... My head big ooo... She revealed to me, that she is single...I just do my thing and clean my mouth because I wasn't ready for commitment...
My friends have also told me that some beautiful ladies you see on the street, churches or working place don't even have a boyfriend when you get closer to them... They just form they have a man, but when you get closer to then, they are single...
Why are the beautiful ladies single... And the ones not too beautiful are getting married... "Abi beauty nor they sell again"
na mumu cause am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Assists Her Brother To Propose To A Bridesmaid On Her Own Wedding Day / What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? / This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.