Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Beautiful But Still Single... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful But Still Single... (51365 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / You Are Beautiful But I Can’t Marry You #fact / Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Abdulsalam20(m): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2014
BECAUSE A MAN THAT MARRY A PRETTY LADY SHARES THE SAME PROBLEM WITH A MAN THAT PLANT HIS APPLE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 08, 2014
Waspy: True that....Op. There is this beautiful angel I know like that. She prefers to just be plain friends to evry Tomiwa, Dike and Harrison. I think Over-set na hin dey worry this chick. Guess she's waiting for the most perfect man alive. undecided Sadly that's what happens when a girl is beautiful and she knows it. They seem to overprice themselves till market go close undecided

Then they end up at Redemption camps begging God for a husband when menopause has almost arrived.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by justi4jesu(f): 7:34am On Sep 08, 2014
kingk:

Me and cococandy tongue

Hmmm i comment my reserve..
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by AbuMikey(m): 7:35am On Sep 08, 2014
EmoBoy: Same thing with guys. If you're handsome they'll think you have over 10 girlfriends. But most cute people are actually lonely.

Where did You get this fact from!?
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by kingk(m): 7:36am On Sep 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

Hmmm i comment my reserve..
Talk naaa if you ain't afraid of trespassing....grin
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by kingk(m): 7:37am On Sep 08, 2014
AbuMikey:

Where did You get this fact from!?
It's reality not just fact.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by zibiah: 7:38am On Sep 08, 2014
@perry2020 I love the lipstick that you are wearing on your profile picture pls what combination did u use
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:38am On Sep 08, 2014
naijaboiy: This will make front page I guess cool
And it has... U did guess right...
Oya come and modify ur post.

Na as early as 4:00am u don dey nairaland abi?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by egift(m): 7:39am On Sep 08, 2014
- The beauty of a lady is her Character.
- The beauty of a man is his Pocket

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by butanep(m): 7:40am On Sep 08, 2014
@ lurvy... I eat something out of duress in secret, so I had to brush my teeth very well, so it don't smell in public...
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by xynerise: 7:41am On Sep 08, 2014
kingk:
Yes and yes.
It means you are fugly tongue
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Jimmyo3(m): 7:41am On Sep 08, 2014
EmoBoy: Same thing with guys. If you're handsome they'll think you have over 10 girlfriends. But most cute people are actually lonely.
..Agreed!! Damn lonely.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by TDcute1: 7:41am On Sep 08, 2014
@ poster...she can be beautiful aiit. Buh wat if she aint real? U cnt xpect real guyz 2 ask out fake qelz...most naija qelz re fake all tru. NL qelz especially tongue...
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by sauceEEP(m): 7:41am On Sep 08, 2014
Nairaland front page topic these days yaga yaga, everything scarter scarter, nairalanders dey suffer suffer........... You know the rest.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by AbuMikey(m): 7:43am On Sep 08, 2014
kingk:
It's reality not just fact.

I'm afraid, what You call reality may just be fiction.

I don't know of any cute guy, yet single around.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Eyop: 7:43am On Sep 08, 2014
softsparkyy: Most beautiful girls are lonely when you get closer to them.
Are you lonely Show me the way to get close 2u cheesy
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Dannylux: 7:44am On Sep 08, 2014
Your assertion is not far from the truth. A good number of my pretty female friends are either single or in a relationship with a guy they'd ordinarily consider friends. The funny thing is that most guys would presume these girls are in a relationship merely by the way they look. It's trendy and it's quite strange when you think about it. Lately, the beautiful doesn't get it all no more.
A good reason for ladies to improve other facets of their lives, I think therein lies the problem.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 08, 2014
@op, u are correct and the major reason is this; most beautiful ladies get carried away by their physical beauty and fail to develop their inner beauty- their character, such that it scare most guys ready to marry away, leaving them with fun-seekers looking for flings, dating and part-time affairs.

Some pretty ladies who have good character too do send the wrong signals to potential suitors.

Men are insecure, more insecure than u can think of, especially when they want to settle down- they want a reserved and not-so-bling lady.

Now, how do some pretty ladies scare potential suitors away while attracting numerous boyfriends and sugar-daddies

1. Via what they wear- leg chains, tattoo, nose ring, tongue ring, belly ring, etc.

2. Big wig like masqueradecheesy
3. Too revealing clothes, etc.

I am not trying to be religious here o, I am being frank o...and I know that some very enlightened guys and ladies will come after my head now, so let me be on my heels before they arrivecheesy

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 08, 2014
-Their wahala too much...
-They always have high taste...
-Come with high maintenance cost...
-Bc of that feeling that they can hook-up with another the next minute,they behave like their head dey touch @tyms...
undecided

It's really not a case of character or wife material ish, bc beautiful girls sometimes have this traits, but from afar people think all their concern is their look...it really spoils mkt for them.
-but everyone would want them in their asoebi. I did aso-ebi,I come tire, say I no do again mbok(me sef wan wear wedding gown), I continued after I got married.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Eyop: 7:49am On Sep 08, 2014
DailyNews: @op, u are correct and the major reason is this; most beautiful ladies get carried away by their physical beauty and fail to develop their inner beauty- their character, such that it scare most guys ready to marry away, leaving them with fun-seekers looking for flings, dating and part-time affairs.

Some pretty ladies who have good character too do send the wrong signals to potential suitors.

Men are insecure, more insecure than u can think of, especially when they want to settle down- they want a reserved and not-so-bling lady.

Now, how do some pretty ladies scare potential suitors away while attracting numerous boyfriends and sugar-daddies

1. Via what they wear- leg chains, tattoo, nose ring, tongue ring, belly ring, etc.

2. Big wig like masqueradecheesy
3. Too revealing clothes, etc.

I am not trying to be religious here o, I am being frank o...and I know that some very enlightened guys and ladies will come after my head now, so let me be on my heels before they arrivecheesy

Good morning bro...So you have recovered from yesterday's attack and demanding for another cheesy grin
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 08, 2014
Eyop:
Are you lonely Show me the way to get close 2u cheesy
Nah...Eyop I said most girls.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by coolzeal(m): 7:51am On Sep 08, 2014
Without good personality, you cannot be beautiful. This days, I don't go for the most beautiful because it will eventually depreciate. I dig personality wise, which will last longer or forever if you are lucky.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by olempe(m): 7:52am On Sep 08, 2014
butanep: ...I just do my thing and clean my mouth because I wasn't ready for commitment...

Smh for ur mouth and may God forgive u.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by olempe(m): 7:53am On Sep 08, 2014
butanep: ...I just do my thing and clean my mouth because I wasn't ready for commitment...

Smh for ur mouth and may God forgive u.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Eyop: 7:54am On Sep 08, 2014
softsparkyy:
Nah...Eyop I said most girls.
I was just pondering whether you fall in the category of most judging by the pic undecided
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 08, 2014
holyboss: Oops! Temme me why some handsome guyz r still Virgin at 21-25 and I will give u my one cent opinion tongue

you gat a point here..

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 08, 2014
Eyop:

Good morning bro...So you have recovered from yesterday's attack and demanding for another cheesy grin
LAFMAOOOOOO, my stand has always been the same since childhood ocheesycheesy goodmorning
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by kingk(m): 7:57am On Sep 08, 2014
AbuMikey:
I'm afraid, what You call reality may just be fiction.
I don't know of any cute guy, yet single around.
...there are many of em.

xynerise:
It means you are fugly tongue

#I laugh in british#...........naaa am not ok.
Just that I don't want to play around like most do,tongue am patiently waiting for the right and beautiful onegrin
I know she has been born but am yet to meet her.
Marieolae
Cococandy
Cutebumzy
If not that Kachisbarbie is with a little handcuff on her finger, people of her type is much more welcomed.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 08, 2014
lilprinze: I think why most beautiful girls are single is because most beautiful girls are highly admired by lots of guys and once you are in a relationship with a girl you won't like her to be admired by oder guys and they are highly competitive the more the admirers the less guys want to go into a serious relationship with them.

so then we can say that their beauty causes insecurity for the opposite sex,which puts them off from approaching them or asking them out undecided

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 08, 2014
Well I think that they could be single for the following reasons:

1. They know that they are beautiful and dont want to settle for any guy that approaches them so they would rather remain single. The so called 'ugly' girls may not get many suitors and realize that offers may be few and far in between so they accept more easily when being pursued as they play less games. A beautiful woman feels you need to earn her beauty.

2. Maybe they have more important things to pursue right now rather than a relationship. Maybe she sees that beauty fades so she also needs to build her wealth

3. She could be trying to avoid the 'chop and clean mouth' kinda guys because she has been hurt by them before.

4. I have realized that beauty attracts a man but it doesn't keep him so some beautiful ladies are not very nice people. They dont have that selfless personality that's required for a long term relationship.

5. Some beautiful women dont end a relationship and start the next just like that. Its not a job vacancy that needs to be filled. Some women like to take breaks in between relationships just to breath and find themselves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Olusanya333(m): 7:58am On Sep 08, 2014
For me, its because of personality i.e your indepth character not your fain one. I look into your personality first to see if you can be keep as friend.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 08, 2014
holyboss: Oops! Temme me why some handsome guyz r still Virgin at 21-25 and I will give u my one cent opinion tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Brother's Pre-Wedding Photoshot. / What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? / Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.