Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Beautiful But Still Single... - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful But Still Single... (51373 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / You Are Beautiful But I Can’t Marry You #fact / Young, Beautiful But Always Annoying..why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by free2ryhme: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
ThoniaSlim:

It takes a pig to know a pig right? wink

On the maturity point, you contradict yourself MR! You contradict yourself! grin

So men raise their hands during a roll call, and you actually also do? undecided

As I suggested before, sweet heart hit the oxford dictionary! This time search for the meaning of a "Metaphor" wink

I will avoid as much as possible the name calling. As regard your question ur hand dey scratch you go look am up for dictionary then revert and for the records I don't deviate I state the facts the way they are. I don't raise hands during roll call we do the roll call and others raise hands. Have a nice evening !
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
free2ryhme:

I will avoid as much as possible the name calling. As regard your question ur hand dey scratch you go look am up for dictionary then revert and for the records I don't deviate I state the facts the way they are. I don't raise hands during roll call we do the roll call and others raise hands. Have a nice evening !

I bet you feeling soooo fly with your closing speech? You must be patting yourself now on the shoulder? grin

What you lack in intelligence, you more than make up for in stupidity and cheap talk. Keep up the good work! wink

Anyways, it was fun exchanging banters with you. Next time try not to burst a nerve. smiley

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
perry2020: Lol. smh.i no that there are so many other qualities that matter more than beauty.
What if they where lying about their relationship status because they want you wink.
as the original poster said u are really pretty indeed,chai! If only u could give me ur BBM pin or email,oh!let not 4get am not handsome O.chai! Oyinbo pepe
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by shinacollins(m): 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
Most ladies that are beautiful and attractive don't have what it takes to make a man want marriage while the less attractive and beautiful compensate for what they lack by exhibiting the wherewithal to hook a man.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by free2ryhme: 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
ThoniaSlim:

I bet you feeling soooo fly with your closing speech? You must be patting yourself now on the shoulder? grin

What you lack in intelligence, you more than make up for in stupidity and cheap talk. Keep up the good work! wink

Anyways, it was fun exchanging banters with you. Next time try not to burst a nerve. smiley

A sharp tongue is no indication of a keen mind. Keep commenting may be someday you will say post sumtin intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Opiosko: 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
free2ryhme:

A sharp tongue is no indication of a keen mind. Keep commenting may be someday you will say post sumtin intelligent.
Die dis matter na, how can u be flexing muscle with ur wife in public like this? Be a man and let ur wify do her women tins.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Opiosko: 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
ThoniaSlim:

Babe abeg this una lovers skimish don do, pls free ur hubby.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by favouryemmy: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
andromida:

Which guys ends up with the beautiful girls?

Several of the beautiful girls still get married, but I mean they minimize their chances of really getting married if they are cheap for guys to woo and sleep with. Believe me, if a lady has slept with many guys, news will spread to other guys. If a very beautiful girl is also well behaved and virtuous (God fearing), she even stands better chance of getting married.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
free2ryhme:

Even after his supposedly "brilliant" farewell speech, he still couldn' t help responding. now who's the unintelligent one.

OK I'll stop cus I can sense you about to cry. Aiight. It was fun dear. Toodles. smiley
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
Waspy: True that....Op. There is this beautiful angel I know like that. She prefers to just be plain friends to evry Tomiwa, Dike and Harrison. I think Over-set na hin dey worry this chick. Guess she's waiting for the most perfect man alive. undecided Sadly that's what happens when a girl is beautiful and she knows it. They seem to overprice themselves till market go close undecided

I agree. I personally feel I can always do better. There's always going to be a guy so why settle for one now.lol grin. will choose soon ,getting old now embarassed sad
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by butanep(m): 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
RedBenson:

Mr. Dailynews, why e be say na only ladies-related topics on nairaland u dey show up with ur long posts? Lol.
I also post topic related to education and sports...
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Sagamite(m): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
TDcute1: ...
Waohhh...watz diz##horse shit,wuz tawkin tew u@douche.if u qat an NL qel, itz a pity she has 2 stick up 2 ur sorry ass. Ur jus 1 hell of a loser.**smuck

Kai!

See a fucktadious product of our failed education system who cannot write in English and is unemployable calling someone else a loser? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by perry2020(f): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
dancok: as the original poster said u are really pretty indeed,chai! If only u could give me ur BBM pin or email,oh!let not 4get am not handsome O.chai! Oyinbo pepe
Lmao Tanks all the same.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by agedmanng: 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
perry2020: Lmao Tanks all the same.

He's not aware I know you. She cruises Volkswagen bug 2010 and LR3. You go fit stand? No fear sha.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by perry2020(f): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
agedmanng:

He's not aware I know you. She cruises Volkswagen bug 2010 and LR3. You go fit stand? No fear sha.
Hmmmm some people can analyze ehen.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by DanjaNinja(m): 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
DailyNews: You have very good points that I agree with. Take Kim Kardashian as an example, she went round, couldn't find a guy to marry her until Kanye did...its not always easy for a pretty lady to find a husband...until she uses her head and stop waiting for Pope John Paul Michael Jackson Bill Gatescheesycheesy

Kim K as pretty and popular as she is, settled for an ugly Kanye....Beyonce used her head and went for ugly Jay Zcheesy but some of my very pretty cousins are waiting for Pope John Paul Michael Jackson Bill Gates to come by, that's the problem most pretty ladies have aside character/etc issuesgrin

Lmao...funny post but ur points lack merit.

1. Kim K didn't settle - she was twice married before she met Kanye.

2. Kanye is not Ugly.

3. Jay Z might not be so handsome but he's Smart, Rich, Accomplished, famous and Powerful - Ain't that beautiful?
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Emmanuel72(m): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
hmmmmn...serious mata
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by DanjaNinja(m): 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
IHate9ja1:
a victim also,girls dont date me coz they believed am hooked

Lmao....Please, i beg of you, dont regard this silly excuse of yours, as the reason for your being single.
I suspect you need to work on your relationship skills cos no sane, willing and available lady would turn you don cos she "feels" your hooked.
Please,read books, watch videos, mix up.
Wish you all the best. grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by donPhill(m): 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
When i heard beautiful lady i was thinking it's som1 i can easily write application
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by pressplay55: 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
Perry you have three (3) abi? Heheheheh i knw you have the three qualities cause you are also beautiful.
Let me elaborate more on this....
My opinion ooo..
1) most beautiful girls are not always ready for marriage,
As in, they like to flex very well before b4 getting married.
2) most of them are not friendly, they wait for guys, to start up a convesion with them,
While the ones that are not that beautiful, ha! B4 you say jack, she will start asking you tons of questions, making you to like her, because she feels confortable with you( speaking 4rm personal experience...)
3) most beautiful girls have no respect, and they are rude, thus making it difficult 4 guys to opproach them...
And most of them are too proud of themself,
Even when you are married to them,
When there is problem, she can divorce you without douth, knowing fully well, that she can still get married with ease, why because, she is beautiful, any guy on the street can get attracted to her, fall inlove with her n eventually marry her,
On the other side, if the girl is not that beautiful, ha! she go think twice b4 she try am....
Now 4 d guy...
Among the girl u have dated or still dating,
Tell me the one that milks you the more?
They one that always proves how much she loves you?
The one that glintch on you the more, even when you , have made it clear to he that you dont love her.,
I know they are exceptions...
Nobody should crucify me ...

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by DanjaNinja(m): 11:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
debrihachi:
so we should now b ugly abi ?? cry
so we should now b ugly abi ??

As in ehn..lol... No mind dem jare, if your beautiful, ignore the crappy,biased sermon on this thread and enjoy ur live.

You Buy Buggatti...dem go talk
You soak garri......dem go talk
You No fine......Dem go talk
You too fine.....Dem go talk

1 Like

Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by MenGoingThereWay: 11:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
Most beautiful girls think there beauty will get them what they want and with a snap of a finger they can hv any guy..Some just focus only on there looks and forget to develop themselves in other areas...

BUT

The Beautiful girls seem to forget that as men mature in mind and life, men want more than just beauty, men begin to look for virtues in the woman that can complement him and also help him achieve his mandate. That is when men begin to ask reasonable questions like can she play the role of a helper, can I live my home and travel on busineSs and hv rest of mind where ever I am, what are her values.

Beautiful gals may move a man when he is still in his teens or if he just wants to keep d beautiful gal as a trophy girl friend..its common to see men bang beautiful gals and never Settle down with them and during the man's wedding when u see his wife u wonder why he didn't settle down with any of those beautiful gals he was dating.

LeSson, as a woman if ur beauty is ur selling point and not ur brains just have it in mind that men will continue to screw and won't marry U but of cause u may be luck to meet a man who just likes u for ur beauty; Show me a man who just likes a woman for her beauty then I show u a man who has nothing Serious to offer.

-MenGoingThereWay
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by nuelldido(m): 12:36am On Sep 09, 2014
sirjohnson: Guys, I found this short article on Why You Should Get An UnntractiveGirlfriend/Wife Here They give better sex, love you more etc. You may want to disagree with me but after reading it, you will thank me.
mtcheeeeeew.. why won't I marry a very attractive lady pls go and study attractiveness.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by NobleG1(m): 3:14am On Sep 09, 2014
There are three types of women in terms of beauty;
1. Very beautiful
2. Beautiful
3. Ugly

Very beautiful and Ugly women are more in the singles market than the Beautiful women. Why? Because most men usually think Very beautiful women are promiscuous, very choosy and materialistic. While Ugly women are less wanted - nobody wants to marry an ugly person.

So my point is, if you're single and you see a woman you like, go for her, she may be also single or about to leave her present relationship. There is always 50% chance that a woman (irrespective of her beauty or class in society) you see on the street is single.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by singlesconnect: 5:44am On Sep 09, 2014
Serious minded ladies desirous of settling down as soon as possible should link up. A man ready for marriage wants to meet you.

The lady must be focussed.
Ambitious
Between 25 and 29
From any tribe but must be accommodating and in tune with Yoruba culture a bit.
Be ready to settle down and understands what the marriage institution is.

If you are the lucky Lady, send your details to. Singlemates4u@gmail.com and trust us to do the linking!

Singles Connect
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by free2ryhme: 6:09am On Sep 09, 2014
ThoniaSlim:

Even after his supposedly "brilliant" farewell speech, he still couldn' t help responding. now who's the unintelligent one.

OK I'll stop cus I can sense you about to cry. Aiight. It was fun dear. Toodles. smiley

This girl sha!
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by agedmanng: 7:10am On Sep 09, 2014
perry2020:
Hmmmm some people can analyze ehen.

Maybe I'm here to analyse you, you never can tell.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by perry2020(f): 7:31am On Sep 09, 2014
agedmanng:

Maybe I'm here to analyse you, you never can tell.
Goodluck then
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by perry2020(f): 7:38am On Sep 09, 2014
pressplay55: Perry you have three (3) abi? Heheheheh i knw you have the three qualities cause you are also beautiful.
Let me elaborate more on this....
My opinion ooo..
1) most beautiful girls are not always ready for marriage,
As in, they like to flex very well before b4 getting married.
2) most of them are not friendly, they wait for guys, to start up a convesion with them,
While the ones that are not that beautiful, ha! B4 you say jack, she will start asking you tons of questions, making you to like her, because she feels confortable with you( speaking 4rm personal experience...)
3) most beautiful girls have no respect, and they are rude, thus making it difficult 4 guys to opproach them...
And most of them are too proud of themself,
Even when you are married to them,
When there is problem, she can divorce you without douth, knowing fully well, that she can still get married with ease, why because, she is beautiful, any guy on the street can get attracted to her, fall inlove with her n eventually marry her,
On the other side, if the girl is not that beautiful, ha! she go think twice b4 she try am....
Now 4 d guy...
Among the girl u have dated or still dating,
Tell me the one that milks you the more?
They one that always proves how much she loves you?
The one that glintch on you the more, even when you , have made it clear to he that you dont love her.,
I know they are exceptions...
Nobody should crucify me ...
Quite tru sha
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by perry2020(f): 7:41am On Sep 09, 2014
MenGoingThereWay:
Most beautiful girls think there beauty will get them what they want and with a snap of a finger they can hv any guy..Some just focus only on there looks and forget to develop themselves in other areas...

BUT

The Beautiful girls seem to forget that as men mature in mind and life, men want more than just beauty, men begin to look for virtues in the woman that can complement him and also help him achieve his mandate. That is when men begin to ask reasonable questions like can she play the role of a helper, can I live my home and travel on busineSs and hv rest of mind where ever I am, what are her values.

Beautiful gals may move a man when he is still in his teens or if he just wants to keep d beautiful gal as a trophy girl friend..its common to see men bang beautiful gals and never Settle down with them and during the man's wedding when u see his wife u wonder why he didn't settle down with any of those beautiful gals he was dating.

LeSson, as a woman if ur beauty is ur selling point and not ur brains just have it in mind that men will continue to screw and won't marry U but of cause u may be luck to meet a man who just likes u for ur beauty; Show me a man who just likes a woman for her beauty then I show u a man who has nothing Serious to offer.

-MenGoingThereWay

Who said their brains most time isn't also their selling point
And that men just want to bang them
I don't agree with you to an extent.
Re: Beautiful But Still Single... by Sagamite(m): 7:44am On Sep 09, 2014
rapsodeep: Being 'Not beautiful' is like being Blind. Once you lose your sense of sight, ur other sense organs develops X10. When U R not too fine, U character or attitude may just rise, to complement d disadvantage.
Having beauty and character is either a great gift or by a conscious effort.
Thank you

Well said.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) / Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. / This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.