Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… (41650 Views)

Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Why Do Ugly Guys Get A Girl And Handsome Ones Are Single / Beautiful But Still Single... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by cococandy(f): 10:13am On Sep 10, 2014
The nastiest girls I ever met were the ugliest.
I don't know where y'all get the 'FACT' that most beautiful ladies have character flaws.

The mind boggles.

Nice thread mizmycoli

2 Likes

Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 10, 2014
osemu8: all these guys u follow here on nairaland,don't tell me none of them want u for marriage

Hmmmn some don't have jobs yet. No be marriage dey their mind. Some just want to be friends. One seems like a scammer. grin. Some are just christian brothers, some just dey observe my comments, the rest I can't even point to what they want,,,,,,,,,
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Nsonaso(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2014
MizMyColi:

The opinion of guys, on this subject range from “men are intimidated by her (especially if she’s successful too)”.
“She’s a runs girl” etc.
You're very correct

As far as Nigeria is concern, You're very wrong here....

For me, why a single beautiful girl is single is entirely her business and is not for me or anyone else to puzzle out.
Though you said in your opinion...

It's also your parents business and if you're successful it will be worse till it gets to a point where your parents will be dissatisfied with everything you do.... Then you will know that being single is never an option in Nigeria be it man or woman

Her being single doesn’t make her less or being engaged make her more.
This comment is what single ladies use to console themselves

You forgot we are in Nigeria... We love title more than anything ranging from, Prof. Dr.

Believe it or not it's your choice..... No Jupiter can give a woman the title Mrs except a Man...

Being married gives a woman an edge... It earns women respect... She has a home, she has a family, she is a mother... people respect those words

I say treat ladies with respect, out of the mind-set that they are not incomplete for whatever cause they are single.
For ladies YES but for woman NO

because woman is incomplete without man and that is the reason why you can't spell or pronounce woman with man OK sweetie

Relieve them of the pressure of the lies that they are less without a man in their arms..... Yes really woman are less without man else pronounce woman without the word man

Or mathematically
WOMAN = 5 laters, minus MAN = 2 laters......... Therefore woman are less without man

Again if you're are a Christian, the Bible made it clear that respect is man and love is for woman

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by shaybebaby(f): 10:22am On Sep 10, 2014
Marriage this, marriage that... So all ladies must get married yeah? Okay, after that " big achievement", what next?
Does it mean the sun would shine brighter the next day? Does it mean an @rsehole would suddenly become an angel? Does it mean an end to poverty and strife? Does it mean that happiness is guaranteed till the end of one's lifetime? Heck, would that even put food on the table?
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by hotwax: 10:24am On Sep 10, 2014
cococandy: The nastiest girls I ever met were the ugliest.
I don't know where y'all get the 'FACT' that most beautiful ladies have character flaws.

The mind boggles.

Nice thread mizmycoli

Being nasty is with all people, old and young, men and women, beautiful and ugly.

No one is saying all beautiful single girls are nasty. One thing they have in common, arrogance, over-dominance, pride...If you have all these 3, you are nasty already.

Believing that your cute face will make you the richest woman on the planet is nasty

1 Like

Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 10, 2014
sandijey: You really don't no the pressure girls go through. My mind has been unsettled since I caught the bouquet in my friends wedding last Saturday. People shouting you are next when I never even see man. Maybe I shouldn't have stood up to catch bouquet cus the pressure has trippled since then. embarassed
Sweetie, did anybody force the bouquet on you? If so, why didn't you stand your ground and reject it? See, if staying single is what makes you
happy, then damn whatever people say and 'enjoy' your single life. What matters is your hahappiness. It annoys me when you ladies make it seem as though men are pressuring you into marriage against your wish. I am sure most of those shouting 'you are the next' are your fellow women as most men, including myself, don't bother much about marriage so long as we are getting enough 'kpekus'. So, please remain single and enjoy your life, but don't be selfish with your VV. angry
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by cococandy(f): 10:30am On Sep 10, 2014
So you agree that character flaws can be present in anyone?
So why the recent hype of that found in pretty girl?
Just that when a normal girl misbehaves,she's only human but when a pretty girl does it's because she beautiful?

Some things are so dumb I can't believe we still discuss such in present times.
hotwax:

Being nasty is with all people, old and young, men and women, beautiful and ugly.

No one is saying all beautiful single girls are nasty. One thing they have in common, arrogance, over-dominance, pride...If you have all these 3, you are nasty already.

Believing that your cute face will make you the richest woman on the planet is nasty
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by hotwax: 10:38am On Sep 10, 2014
cococandy: So you agree that character flaws can be present in anyone?
So why the recent hype of that found in pretty girl?
Just that when a normal girl misbehaves,she's only human but when a pretty girl does it's because she beautiful?

Some things are so dumb I can't believe we still discuss such in present times.

Hello,

No one is attacking pretty girls. No one is saying they have character issues.

Let all pretty girls be X
Let all Single pretty girls be X1
Let single pretty girls with repugnant character be X2

Therefore, J=X1(X), X1 is a subset X
Let K= X2(J) X1 is a subset of J

From my maths Jargon up there, we can conclude that not all pretty single girls have character issue. However, Character issue is why some of them are still single. I must say, most ugly girls are more well behaved. They have no beauty to push them around. SO their character is their selling point. And it works for them than pretty arrogant girls.

Go to any wedding. Iyawo will be ugly, but her gown ladies beautiful and all single.
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by MizMyColi(f): 10:39am On Sep 10, 2014
peppyluv02: You are not standing alone....
I don't have a problem with the guys talking thrash or judging beautiful ladies but the ladies here judging..hmmmmmm I smell envy afterall its all obvious on this forum,when a guy opens a thread to praise a beautiful lady,the counter attack always come from the ladies.
Women,their own worst enemy...sometimes I'm grateful for not having a sister because I'v seen sisters being so jealous of eachother. Not to talk of so called friends.
Who doesn't know that most of the drop dead gorgeous guys are gigolos,they are lazy and proud that is why they can't get a beautiful lady to toil with but the ugly desperate ones who will nod in agreement like a lizard to everything she is told just to bear 'Mrs' and bear children for a handsome guy...
I have seen a man call his wife ugly in public and accused her of charming him because he couldn't have married a monkey with clear eyes and I'v also seen a beautiful married woman crying in a salon because her husband called her a LovePeddler even thou she swore to have married him a virgin.

But op what do you expect from a society where every man is a potential husband material irrespective of his character and he is best when he is rich or handsome. And most ladies fall for that. It is only women who are judged by their character,looks and body.
Besides,are there still ugly girls these days?when mary kay concealer and foundation with all the hair extensions and fake lashes are doing a good job.
There are ugly girls with very bad character too not just the beautiful ones and I think I have seen more beautiful girls getting married.

It is ok that nairalanders are giving the ugly ones hope and making them confident but we should stop generalising. Ladies,jealousy is a sin! Appreciate your fellow woman and stop beefing!no one asked your father or mother to be ugly tongue

To all the beautiful ladies out there,you rock kiss I pray to have a very beautiful daugher. But remember,character defines it all. No one is perfect but there are certain things we can work on.

Marriage is not by force and not compulsory. Trust me,many women don't wanna get married if not for societal pressure but hey.. I'm not single wink

Thanks Ma'am.
Coming from a married lady/woman.
Your thinking is world class
smiley
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 10, 2014
sandijey:

Hmmmn some don't have jobs yet. No be marriage dey their mind. Some just want to be friends. One seems like a scammer. grin. Some are just christian brothers, some just dey observe my comments, the rest I can't even point to what they want,,,,,,,,,
work on the scammer,but ensure u are not scammed

1 Like

Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by shady26(m): 10:42am On Sep 10, 2014
Answer: wait for your man and while at it , be responsible and productive.Life does not begin and end with marriage!
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 10, 2014
donpeey22: Sweetie, did anybody force the bouquet on you? If so, why didn't you stand your ground and reject it? See, if staying single is what makes you
happy, then damn whatever people say and 'enjoy' your single life. What matters is your hahappiness. It annoys me when you ladies make it seem as though men are pressuring you into marriage against your wish. I am sure most of those shouting 'you are the next' are your fellow women as most men, including myself, don't bother much about marriage so long as we are getting enough 'kpekus'. So, please remain single and enjoy your life, but don't be selfish with your VV. angry

Not only were they girls shouting you're next. They are even far older than me. Am supposed to be praying for them to be next. Anyway, finding a job is my immediate priority. and if the other one comes. Fine!.
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 10, 2014
hotwax:

Hello,

No one is attacking pretty girls. No one is saying they have character issues.

Let all pretty girls be X
Let all Single pretty girls be X1
Let single pretty girls with repugnant character be X2

Therefore, J=X1(X), X1 is a subset X
Let K= X2(J) X1 is a subset of J

From my maths Jargon up there, we can conclude that not all pretty single girls have character issue. However, Character issue is why some of them are still single. I must say, most ugly girls are more well behaved. They have no beauty to push them around. SO their character is their selling point. And it works for them than pretty arrogant girls.

Go to any wedding. Iyawo will be ugly, but her gown ladies beautiful and all single.

No girl looks ugly on her wedding day. grin since the advent of professional make up artist. I have never seen an ugly bride.......
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by hotwax: 10:53am On Sep 10, 2014
sandijey:

No girl looks ugly on her wedding day. grin since the advent of professional make up artist. I have never seen an ugly bride.......

No matter how you pain that face. If you are ugly you are ugly. #Fact

2 Likes

Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by ChiSun27(m): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2014
jennylove7575: see temper rising....yes ooo...it ain't for me period.

Dat is nt d ?

I want u to kom clean...jst open up n say wat u r. No one Wil tel ur folks.
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by MizMyColi(f): 11:04am On Sep 10, 2014
ihedinobi2: @MizMyColi

My understanding is that what you attempted to do was show solidarity with women getting on in age but failing to get hitched. You're basically telling them that it is not the end of the world. And I think that it is a very admirable effort. I would applaud you for it.

Here's why I didn't: this thread is being read by people across the board, from beautiful young ladies who are below 25 to beautiful not-so-young ladies in their 30s and even 40s. What you say for the older ones is telling the younger ones something as well. And that means that you will succeed at making more confused spinsters at later ages.

Let us be frank and face issues in their nakédness. Marriage is a huge deal to everyone. If a man has a desire to get married and is failing past a certain age, believe me, he does not find it funny. I kid you not. It may seem like we guys got the cute end of the stick but the truth is that getting hitched does help to validate a man. It makes him feel that he's worth something to someone who matters to him. If you doubt that, take your time and visit some bachelors who have money to spend. Count how many of their pads have flowers or flower vases. But suddenly, flowers and chocolates and stuff like that become important to them when there's a woman in the picture. Or simply think about this: why do we guys who seem to not really need marriage bother to try to impress women and get her to commit to something with us?

At a certain age, we guys start to get antsy too especially if we've always had marriage in our plans. It begins to really matter that a girl might turn us down. The reason you don't hear much about it is that we do have a longer viability period and we are better adapted to hunting economic success. So when we're failing at winning a woman's commitment, we tend to settle for her sex and whatever thrill money can buy until we can find one woman who reminds us how truly lonely we are.

If this is the case, is it wise to talk about marriage as not the end of the world to people who are still making choices about it today and who have time to avoid certain mistakes? You did not mark your thread with "for older spinsters only". There are young beautiful women out there today making terrible choices about relationships and they are adapting their lives to stuff like this thread. Some of them are hardening into psychological positions that are bound to have them with unfulfilled desires and serious vulnerability later in their lives.

As far as I'm concerned, not everyone NEEDS to be married. In fact, if anyone asked me, if you have a low sex drive, marriage is a vanity issue for you. If you can live without that consuming desire to know someone in that degree of physical intimacy, you should honestly not bother with marriage. You will only give yourself unnecessary headaches and heartaches. Just build yourself a good network of friends and maintain good relationships all round and let others be as to what they think about you and your single status and you're good to go. I do believe in exceptions.

But the vast majority of us have real sexüal imperative to get exclusive with someone. And therefore we should be careful with advice about marriage.

If any woman out there has passed her prime and not gotten married, hold up your head. Whether it is your fault or not, let the past and the lost opportunities go. Let yourself be a woman. There is a reason that many older men find people like you attractive. It is because they have seen that physical beauty is not all that much. They have real responsibilities in life and all that matters to them is someone to share them with. Your beauty only attracts a man's sexüal interest but your feminity - which goes way beyond what you look like to encompass your carriage, your speech, your character, your disposition to life - is why he'll take every opportunity to get close to you. Believe me, we guys don't care to marry a number or a picture. We just want someone we're safe with, just as much as you want someone you're safe with.

If you're still young and beautiful, use your head. Your prettiness is not what's going to attract a good guy. It's your character first and then your personality. You can debate it if you like. You're welcome to. However, a man who has some place he's headed is more interested in companions that make it easier and quicker to get there than in the ones who have no interest in taking the trouble of travel. Doesn't matter what either looks like. I do appreciate beauty. I like my women gorgeous but I've found that commitment to people does something to your sense of judgment and to your eyes as well, if you're a man.
Noted, Thanks.
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 10, 2014
prettyamanda: D beautiful ones are not yet born
u lie
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2014
hotwax:

gbam
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2014
hotwax:

who nor fine nor fine,
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 10, 2014
jennylove7575: baby talk...blah blah blah blah..boo booo boo boo....sooo childish
LOL,hmm!u know what?I think I like u.
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by GRAND30(m): 11:30am On Sep 10, 2014
quintybabee: I have a question for u, DO YOU THINK MEN LACK THOSE CHARACTER FLAWS YOU SO EMINENTLY POINTED OUT? or do u think it only guys that watch out for character flaws and a lady should b so glad that a man propose and just accept without considering if IT will b worth it afterall.

Women make home, men go out to get the bread. This is marriage's original structure (Genesis 2:15,18; 3:16-17; 1 Timothy 5:cool. A woman wants financial security from her man, a man wants a good home from his woman. Accept or reject, most children are a reflection of the character and domestic efforts of the wife (2 Timothy 1:2,5). This is not my answer to your question but a background that would drive home my answer and also put it in proper perspective.
My response:
In fact any single girl, beautiful or not so pretty, who doesn't check carefully before accepting a marriage proposal could end up in the wilderness of regrets, tears and frustration. It is true that character matters for men too as it does for women. However, created as the home builder, society is has been forced to focus so much more attention on the woman's character traits to do well as a wife, and almost no one seems to care about the man's personality traits save his financial wherewithal.
If you would want me to point out at least five things you should look out for in a man before saying yes to his proposal, please let me know and I'd gladly do so. Thanks for your choice of words. I ignore anyone who employs abusive language when making their case. Thanks again...cheers!
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 10, 2014
MizMyColi: LoL
You expected a dissertation.
I tried to keep it as simple as it gets
I wasn't addressing the generalhood of "beautiful single ones"
The message in my post is clear enough for those it may concern.
Ok o, but I hope the beautiful ones u are talking about are those that are as beautiful as Bianca Ojukwu and above right Because anything less isn't beautiful but okay or average/normal looking ocheesy Not Agbani Darego o & her likes cos they're just there- normal good-lookingsmiley

But next time, itemize your points to make it easier for copy-editors like uscheesy

1 Like

Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by jennylove7575(f): 11:41am On Sep 10, 2014
ChiSun27:

Dat is nt d ?

I want u to kom clean...jst open up n say wat u r. No one Wil tel ur folks.
chisun27 it OK at this point . your beginining to pass boundaries....watch it.
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 10, 2014
One thing I have observed over the years; social media boom has deceived so many ladies into believing that they're beautiful just because they snapped arranged beautiful pictures and got likes+compliments, whereas in real life, they aren't all that pretty.

Guys pls beware of falling for a girl just because u saw her in a picture looking like a goddess...most look totally different and always poorer than they appear on pics. So I would advice u fall for her character/personality if u can't see her in person and not her pics...and if she turns out physically pretty in real life, all glory to God.

This has led to so many online heartbreaks...and reason many guys now are scared of online dating.

Don't expect too much based on a lady's picture....not all physically pretty ladies are photogenic...seems the not-so-pretty ones look more glamorous on picscheesy

@GRAND30, you're more than intelligent and I am so impressed reading your last comment here. In fact, send me your credit card details including secret pin so I can wire u some cash right awaycheesy
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 10, 2014
No swty...'Finger-cuffed wink

MizMyColi:
Thanks Ma'am.
Coming from a married lady/woman.
Your thinking is world class
smiley
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 10, 2014
ihedinobi2: @MizMyColi

My understanding is that what you attempted to do was show solidarity with women getting on in age but failing to get hitched. You're basically telling them that it is not the end of the world. And I think that it is a very admirable effort. I would applaud you for it.

Here's why I didn't: this thread is being read by people across the board, from beautiful young ladies who are below 25 to beautiful not-so-young ladies in their 30s and even 40s. What you say for the older ones is telling the younger ones something as well. And that means that you will succeed at making more confused spinsters at later ages.

Let us be frank and face issues in their nakédness. Marriage is a huge deal to everyone. If a man has a desire to get married and is failing past a certain age, believe me, he does not find it funny. I kid you not. It may seem like we guys got the cute end of the stick but the truth is that getting hitched does help to validate a man. It makes him feel that he's worth something to someone who matters to him. If you doubt that, take your time and visit some bachelors who have money to spend. Count how many of their pads have flowers or flower vases. But suddenly, flowers and chocolates and stuff like that become important to them when there's a woman in the picture. Or simply think about this: why do we guys who seem to not really need marriage bother to try to impress women and get her to commit to something with us?

At a certain age, we guys start to get antsy too especially if we've always had marriage in our plans. It begins to really matter that a girl might turn us down. The reason you don't hear much about it is that we do have a longer viability period and we are better adapted to hunting economic success. So when we're failing at winning a woman's commitment, we tend to settle for her sex and whatever thrill money can buy until we can find one woman who reminds us how truly lonely we are.

If this is the case, is it wise to talk about marriage as not the end of the world to people who are still making choices about it today and who have time to avoid certain mistakes? You did not mark your thread with "for older spinsters only". There are young beautiful women out there today making terrible choices about relationships and they are adapting their lives to stuff like this thread. Some of them are hardening into psychological positions that are bound to have them with unfulfilled desires and serious vulnerability later in their lives.

As far as I'm concerned, not everyone NEEDS to be married. In fact, if anyone asked me, if you have a low sex drive, marriage is a vanity issue for you. If you can live without that consuming desire to know someone in that degree of physical intimacy, you should honestly not bother with marriage. You will only give yourself unnecessary headaches and heartaches. Just build yourself a good network of friends and maintain good relationships all round and let others be as to what they think about you and your single status and you're good to go. I do believe in exceptions.

But the vast majority of us have real sexüal imperative to get exclusive with someone. And therefore we should be careful with advice about marriage.

If any woman out there has passed her prime and not gotten married, hold up your head. Whether it is your fault or not, let the past and the lost opportunities go. Let yourself be a woman. There is a reason that many older men find people like you attractive. It is because they have seen that physical beauty is not all that much. They have real responsibilities in life and all that matters to them is someone to share them with. Your beauty only attracts a man's sexüal interest but your feminity - which goes way beyond what you look like to encompass your carriage, your speech, your character, your disposition to life - is why he'll take every opportunity to get close to you. Believe me, we guys don't care to marry a number or a picture. We just want someone we're safe with, just as much as you want someone you're safe with.

If you're still young and beautiful, use your head. Your prettiness is not what's going to attract a good guy. It's your character first and then your personality. You can debate it if you like. You're welcome to. However, a man who has some place he's headed is more interested in companions that make it easier and quicker to get there than in the ones who have no interest in taking the trouble of travel. Doesn't matter what either looks like. I do appreciate beauty. I like my women gorgeous but I've found that commitment to people does something to your sense of judgment and to your eyes as well, if you're a man.
OMG!!! Ihedinobi2, you're my new crush now o, no homo pls...OMG! This guy just emptied my mind here, gosh!!! My brother, I have bookmarked your name, jeez! Well done.

To add to what u have already said, one truth ladies fail to understand is this: we guys too long and desire to marry even more than the ladies, just that nature favoured men in this area....and honestly, I long to marry too...but haven't met that lady that would thrill me and make me rush to my mama and say- I have found her o and I can't waste any minute....I pray God make us cross path soonestsmiley

@Sandijey, u are a wonderful and honest lady, keep it upsmiley

1 Like

Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by geosegun(m): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Thankyou joor. It's annoying, some of them take the husband hustle too serious, it's not that serious abeg.

you are only consoling yourself. Marriage is a serious matter- Most would not be fulfilled if they are not married. Stop telling yourself lies and settle down for the truth. the earlier the better.

My one cent.
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by MizMyColi(f): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2014
Errrmmm
Please what does that mean.
What I saw in google is quite different.
peppyluv02: No swty...'Finger-cuffed wink

Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by MizMyColi(f): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
is this Idowuogbo's alternate moniker?

shoefreak: Mtchew!!! Onpe!! Marriage isn't made for everyone jo. And if it isn't, for people to now add pressure into this complicated 'status/attitude/circumstance/phenomenon; it'd leave a lot of people even more grieved.

Ladies especially. People really need to start speaking as it concern them. So just like 'love' can be 'unnecessary' so also is 'marriage'. No two persons are the same, even identical twins. One can be married and the other single.

People should stop mounting pressure because of people's statuses. Beautiful or ugly, bottom line is 'how happy are you?' if you are, then fûck everyone with bad-belle/stuck-up/judgmental opinions about you and how you decide to live your life!

Se e concern their father?! Kilo kan iyalaya anybody nibe na?!! If he comes, he'd come find you but don't hide yourself in too much gross. You don't want him to not identify you under too much rubbish.

Yeye people spweing rubbish since odun gbogboro!!! Nansense!
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by hotwax: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2014
DailyNews: One thing I have observed over the years; social media boom has deceived so many ladies into believing that they're beautiful just because they snapped arranged beautiful pictures and got likes+compliments, whereas in real life, they aren't all that pretty.

Guys pls beware of falling for a girl just because u saw her in a picture looking like a goddess...most look totally different and always poorer than they appear on pics. So I would advice u fall for her character/personality if u can't see her in person and not her pics...and if she turns out physically pretty in real life, all glory to God.

This has led to so many online heartbreaks...and reason many guys now are scared of online dating.

Don't expect too much based on a lady's picture....not all physically pretty ladies are photogenic...seems the not-so-pretty ones look more glamorous on picscheesy

@GRAND30, you're more than intelligent and I am so impressed reading your last comment here. In fact, send me your credit card details including secret pin so I can wire u some cash right awaycheesy

This is the same reason why we have many single girls out there. The number is increasing.

The problem is, guys likes and comment on ugly ladies pix on facebook just to provide avenue to fck the girl. Its not that the girl is actually beautiful.

Imagine a lady getting 100+ like on her facebook picture will think she is the hotest girl in the woorld. She will feel on top of the world and become arrogant. "I am hot" .

Go to Badoo, Twoo e.t..c. Most single girls are over 30 there. I just wonder when/who is gonna marry these armies of singletons. And when I see a lady doing Yanga unnecessarily, I laugh. The Yanga you are doing to me, another girl will quickly jump to that offer.
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by hotwax: 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Thankyou joor. It's annoying, some of them take the husband hustle too serious, it's not that serious abeg.

Tell me are you single or married?
Re: On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… by dahmie2013: 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
Nywys, I'm single & very happy. I have never felt better in a long while, I have my space, I remember a guy I was trying 2 date 2 months ago&d next thing d guy called&asked me why I havent called him 4 a whole day, I just saw it as a burden & told him we shud be friends immediately. 4 me it was like he was trying 2 give me a routine dat I shud follow & I felt pissed off.

I am proud of being single, its d best thing dat has happened 2 me in recent times&nobody not even my mum has given me a tangible reason y I shud marry. I dont no y ppl are ashamed of it, my friends get married every weekend, but I dont get jealous or feel sad dat its not my event or go on longing 4 d day mine will come. I just go dere&have fun dats all&once we're done, i'm back 2 my house. Life is simple being single.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES / Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick / Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.