Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus (41717 Views)

One Dies As Danfo Bus & Okada Rider Collide At Tincan Apapa (Graphic Photos) / Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos) / Check Out The AMAZING Interior Of This Danfo Bus I Boarded Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus by Jayriel: 6:02am On Sep 11, 2014
Lol so funny but.......
Re: 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus by chemmerfrank(m): 6:06am On Sep 11, 2014
some ladies be guarding their boobs like the white house! no b errybdy get dat tym to dey stare abeg

4 Likes

Re: 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus by taiwoliu(m): 6:07am On Sep 11, 2014
U 4got d sports analyst and d self-acclaimed best footballer.
D most famous dt waves at almost evry1 on foot. I often wonder if ds pple v ntn else dn greet pple.
D familiarist - ds often hapns wen a beautiful gal is besyd a guy. Well, depending on d girl, their argument/conversation cld b fun to eavesdrop on.... Lol, chai!!!! I don miss Lagos

6 Likes

Re: 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus by ucheokpara100(m): 6:09am On Sep 11, 2014
although dis tins sounds funny, bt d truth is d way nigerian behave i dnt undastnd lik untamed goat. u 'll ce bus conductor shoutin 4 no reason jst 2 disturb public peace.

4 Likes

Re: 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus by coalcoal1(m): 6:09am On Sep 11, 2014
smelly armpit and body odor... yuck. i can't stand these ones

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus by mabeni(m): 6:23am On Sep 11, 2014
Mrval20: Very true indeed.
There might also be someone sitting behind/beside you who has been reading all your chats as you type them since you got into the bus. When you eventually catch him/her, you'd look at him/her like - "why can't people mind their business?" Then you go through your chats just to know the stuffs that aren't private anymore. LOL
y must u do wat is meant to b private in the public؟ppp

3 Likes

Re: 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus by gbaskiboy: 6:30am On Sep 11, 2014
adebisiolumide5: Please how do i get to ejigbo from Opebi Allen in Ikeja using public buses. and how much would it cost please help me oo.. its urgent..
from Allen take a bus going to oshodi, when u get to oshodi walk down a bit to charity as if u're going to Mile 2, ask for Bus going to Ikotun/jakande/Ejigbo. From Allen to Oshodi is 150 and from Oshodi to Ejigbo is still 150naira

18 Likes

Re: 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus by Timijo(m): 6:31am On Sep 11, 2014
This op don gada experience, so tey he fit classified them. E b lyk say he don dey enter danfo sin 1900, abi na inside danfo den born am?

14 Likes

Re: 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus by StealthyMe(m): 6:38am On Sep 11, 2014
That one person whose face is as hardened as concrete who continually looks around suspiciously......

And u be like ' Shey i neva enter One Chance so?'

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus by Bernardinho(m): 6:42am On Sep 11, 2014
i cant jst stop laffin..eko free town noni

4 Likes

Re: 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus by meelorlah(f): 6:50am On Sep 11, 2014
Lmao at all d comments...Eko and Danfo ehn they go hand in hand.

1 Like

Re: 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:59am On Sep 11, 2014
You missed the religious zealot.
Enjoyed your piece though grin

1 Like

Re: 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus by livian99: 7:00am On Sep 11, 2014
:DThis is so funny
Re: 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus by bobbyshawcross: 7:01am On Sep 11, 2014
when u sit down near where d conductor stands and noticed he has not washed his clothes for days

6 Likes

Re: 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:05am On Sep 11, 2014
LMAyedun: Great quote by Wasiu: "Change can't be given to u every time, you must bring the change" Wasiu is a bus Conductor at Oshodi. Now read it again.

Mehn, you really got me laughing!! grin

7 Likes

Re: 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 11, 2014
MsNas: 11. The dirty mechanic that will wear his oily, grease-stained and filthy workshop clothes. Enters the bus and sits beside you like that. God help you if you're putting on white clothing, you will nearly enter the body of the next person beside you in a bid to avoid contact with them. The most annoying part is that they will feign ignorance and sit as comfortable as ever. angry

12. The one that will buy boiled eggs, gala, Lacasera, pure water and so on eat all through the journey. They will chew like locomotive engines when they eat their bounty and if you're lucky they might even throw grenades (Farts) grin

13. The fat woman that is supposed to pay for two seats but will pay for one and you will be squeezed like tuna in a can.

14. The newspaper borrower

Oh, I could go on and on!! Lagos is in a class of its own mehn. I don miss cheesy cheesy
lol,on point...u don enter tired
Re: 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus by kudoxs(m): 7:08am On Sep 11, 2014
purplesummer: Then the lady with the low waist jeans flashing her butt at any body who is plagued with the misfortune of sitting behind her
so true
Re: 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 11, 2014
chinex276: U 4got d football fanatics, now dat 9ja drew yesterday, dey'll argue till d end of their journey.

LEMME SHARE DIS STORY WITH U::

one day while coming frm wrk, i wanted 2 enta a danfo, bt d only place i lyk siting is @ d frnt with d driver nd anothe passenger, so when i reached d bustop i headed 4 d frnt sit, only 2 find a man neatly dressed with suit there, so i joined him after about 20mins d man angrily left d bus nd went 4 another one becos one we were in was taking tym 2 full, after abt 5mins. I too left d bus nd went 2 another one sat at d frnt, lo nd behold it was desame man, after sometyms he angrily left 4 another bus which i unknowingly followed him 2, and met him at d frnt seat, wen d man looked at me, he said "guy na wetin na, y u dey follo me lyk dis, see anybody wey send u tell u no see me", mehn i vex coz oda pple don dey luk me one kind, den i told him, "shebi d moto na ur own, if u no wan siddon 4 public moto go buy ur own na", he den left 4 another bus, wen i thought abt it i jus cant help but laff out LOUD!
hahaha....very funny......the man was suspecting u....LOL

5 Likes

Re: 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus by Goldenheart(m): 7:13am On Sep 11, 2014
Na Molue worst pass

The Igbo vs Yoruba fighers

1 Like

Re: 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus by mezebel(f): 7:15am On Sep 11, 2014
Driver playing one retired but not tired old track for his own enjoyment.

Sister abeg adjust!
Adjust go where brother!
Mtwee!
More like a face me I slap u yard!!!
14th na my birthday o! Enter ur danfo(train) to minna.

2 Likes

Re: 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus by Henrick007: 7:17am On Sep 11, 2014
the window side==== they wil sit @ d window side nd bend dere leg wen u wnt to enter, meaning dts where dey wnt to sit front sit===== they sit beside the driver but when another passenger wnt to enter they wil come down nd ask u to sit in d middle why dey sit beside d door.

18 Likes

Re: 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus by Mrval20(m): 7:17am On Sep 11, 2014
mabeni: y must u do wat is meant to b private in the public؟ppp
Not necessarily private, at least personal.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 11, 2014
MsNas: 11. The dirty mechanic that will wear his oily, grease-stained and filthy workshop clothes. Enters the bus and sits beside you like that. God help you if you're putting on white clothing, you will nearly enter the body of the next person beside you in a bid to avoid contact with them. The most annoying part is that they will feign ignorance and sit as comfortable as ever. angry

12. The one that will buy boiled eggs, gala, Lacasera, pure water and so on eat all through the journey. They will chew like locomotive engines when they eat their bounty and if you're lucky they might even throw grenades (Farts) grin

13. The fat woman that is supposed to pay for two seats but will pay for one and you will be squeezed like tuna in a can.

Oh, I could go on and on!! Lagos is in a class of its own mehn. I don miss cheesy cheesy
Hahaha the newspaper borrower. "Bros abeg na today paper be that?". grin

28 Likes

Re: 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus by Dexema(m): 7:20am On Sep 11, 2014

I had to like this post
Don't forget the chronic liars who will answer a call in a bus on third mainland and the next thing you will hear is “I dey front of your office for V.I

37 Likes

Re: 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus by 9jii(m): 7:26am On Sep 11, 2014
The Sweaty Fat woman with arm less gown
The staff (policeman)
The Quiet one no matter what you discuss
The Two Aboki who always sit together and speaking the language
The beachy who feels she doesn't suppose ride with you.

15 Likes

Re: 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus by adebisiolumide5(m): 7:27am On Sep 11, 2014
gbaskiboy: from Allen take a bus going to oshodi, when u get to oshodi walk down a bit to charity as if u're going to Mile 2, ask for Bus going to Ikotun/jakande/Ejigbo. From Allen to Oshodi is 150 and from Oshodi to Ejigbo is still 150naira

Which Area do I take da bus going to OSHODI?? IS AT TOYIN STRT. OR FRONT OF TFC??

2 Likes

Re: 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus by balofulo(f): 7:28am On Sep 11, 2014
Hhahahaha.. There is a preacher this morning in my danfo.. On my way to work.. I was once a mumu JJC but I'm no longer a JJC.. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus by nhiyo(m): 7:28am On Sep 11, 2014
adebisiolumide5: Please how do i get to ejigbo from Opebi Allen in Ikeja using public buses. and how much would it cost please help me oo.. its urgent..

Once u get too oshodi, there is garrage adjasent the NAFDAC office. U will find buses going to ejigbo. What part of ejigbo are u going?
Re: 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus by Mrphilia: 7:31am On Sep 11, 2014
The OP who was born in a danfo....Na joke oooo...

2 Likes

Re: 10 People You Will Meet In A "Danfo" Bus by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 11, 2014
rusher14:

Better than the guy that reads over your shoulder and holds your hand as you flip the page....Na you and am buy the paper?
Hahahahhahaha I have experienced this.
Very funny thread.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Motor Accident At Yaba Road, Ondo Town (Viewers' Discretion Advised) / Update On Waterline Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures & Video / Sanusi Abbas Aliyu, Nigeria's Youngest Pilot - PHOTOS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.