Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" (37688 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing / Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2014
teeo:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1288388_roflmao_gif3c27b0c44b9f840665edd9a2d24b57f3

Oh so your sweet like sugar to the 40th man that has pressed those fallen oranges that now looks like tangerine olodo.... I won't reply your insults cause your the pained one. Just so you know yor boyfriend is telling five other girls that their oranges are sweeter than sugar but biuko who still tells a girl her boobies are sweeter than sugar, sorry you believed him cause your brain is as useless as that of a cockroach.

I dont hate girls, they love me and i love them, i cherish them and they cherish me, i just dont appreciate oloshos like you. I bet if you ever saw me you would wish i was your boyfriend, ask around am popular in this parts. Cheers to your stupidity

But do u know ure really pathetic ? She's one better than you. Continue deluding your faceless self on NL. He goat!

5 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by cococandy(f): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2014
I think that's the bane of the topic.
A man cheats on both babes and they busy classifying themslevs into main chic and side chic grades.

Silliness personified.
Gaidenk: But side chic is relative ya know? most babes shouting here are actually side chics,and most side chics become main chics that end in marriage. If a guy is dating two women and treating them both good,how do you define who the side chic is?

1 Like

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 17, 2014
.. well there is one thing to consider in all this.. is this Reality of Fantasy. that your Man will always remain Loyal till death? just like you will always remain Righteous till the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. it is something called Human Nature. It is ideal to be perfect and we all strive to do so, but the Reality is that we are not perfect and will continue to fight with whims and caprices (finally i get to use both words in a paragraph) of our fleshly desires. girls the man you married may have been Mr. Right at the Right time.. along the line Mr. Right became Mr. Wrong what do you do?

1: Pack your shi!t and bail out of Dodge
2: Sit tight and consider the consequences of your action, will it impact positively or negatively or have no effect at all.
3: Take it to the Lord in Prayer or seek counseling (if that works in Nigeria)

Do you have kids? it may be wise to consider your Financial standing, is it good is the kid old enough to suffer the absence of a father figure? even a cheating one? Would you not rather stay and focus on other issues asides your cheating man?

There is a reality you must deal with or you will be living in blissful ignorance trying to figure out the solution to the problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 17, 2014
evegran: . My dear that animal had it coming!

Don't even reply him again. He must be one lucky houseboy that his oga got drunk and dashed him an internet enabled mobile phone.

1 Like

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by jaybee3(m): 11:52am On Sep 17, 2014
“Madam cococandy or whatever you fancy yourself, the men that don't cheat are the men that don't get caught.” <= Touché

Nuff said

2 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 17, 2014
Amaaskia: .

But do u know ure really pathetic ? She's one better than you. Continue deluding your faceless self on NL. He goat!

I see another pained ashewo is back.. How is davido your boyfriend... ROFLMAO... I had to actually think for a few seconds where i knew you from. I am guessing you actually want to see how i look before you ask me out. Dont worry i wont give you the satisfaction....

Swear you have never cheated on your boyfriend, you this Regina Askia wannabe. Oya run along, and dont forget to call your lap dog when you want to place a rebuttal.. grin
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by cococandy(f): 11:55am On Sep 17, 2014
Sorry I don't believe you.
jaybee3: “Madam cococandy or whatever you fancy yourself, the men that don't cheat are the men that don't get caught.” <= Touché

Nuff said
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 17, 2014
MabraO:

A side chick ranting already
Take heart miss
Blame ur fish brain nd not us undecided

What is this fool saying? If after reading all her comments. U conclude she has a fish brain then u have a mental problem. Ask your parents why they sold Ur brain. Idiot
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 17, 2014
melvin0004: hmmmmm aunty u can lie ooooooo.if d guy rich wella u wil fight like mad.lolzzzz
melvin0004: hmmmmm aunty u can lie ooooooo.if d guy rich wella u wil fight like mad.lolzzzz

I will make my own money. I am not handicapped, mentally or physically.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by ejikemichael: 11:55am On Sep 17, 2014
fairheven:
Bros.speak for ya self,I have never cheated on my girl an will never do,wil rather leave than to cheat on her."the best pillow to sleep on is clear-conscience"any other one is an illusion.
e be like say ur main chick dey tis thread

1 Like

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 17, 2014
teeo:

I see another pained ashewo is back.. How is davido your boyfriend... ROFLMAO... I had to actually think for a few seconds where i knew you from. I am guessing you actually want to see how i look before you ask me out. Dont worry i wont give you the satisfaction....

Swear you have never cheated on your boyfriend, you this Regina Askia wannabe. Oya run along, and dont forget to call your lap dog when you want to place a rebuttal.. grin

Your mates are building mansions for their parents. You're on NL beefing girls? You are not a man! There must be space between Ur legs.

8 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 17, 2014
jaybee3: “Madam cococandy or whatever you fancy yourself, the men that don't cheat are the men that don't get caught.” <= Touché

Nuff said

I had this conversation a few months ago with some friends on NL, these ladies all claimed that men dont cheat bla bla bla ...... The make up of a man is completely different from a woman the better they understand it the easier life becomes for them...
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by babestell(f): 11:57am On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy: Really? Classic 50calibre smiley
So if a man wants to prove he loves me unconditionally,he'll also put up with cheating from me?
Or is this as usual your classic women aren't human beings with feelings too and so deserve to be cheated on and not feel hurt scenario?
Good luck finding a woman who loves you sooo much she won't mind sharing you even if you're everyone's sezx toy.
You may find some who'll stay because of your money(if you have it) or for whatever else they are gaining from being married to you but don't be decieved into thinking you're so special a woman will be just fine with a fraction of you.
It usually is because such a woman is getting something from being with you which is more important to her than the fact that you're cheating.
Try be a pauper and see how special you are.
That's when you'll realise that you can even be dumped for another guy who alread has ten women to himself.
if a woman puts up with bullsh1t from you,study her and find out what's keeping her tied to you.
Chances are it because of a particualr benefit and not because of how special you are.
Most of you don't even know when you're being used.
For you and scribble and the other members of the man must cheat team,there are women to suit your tastes. Find them and marry them.
Stop running around trying to convince us to accept what's unacceptable.
If it was so second nature to y'all,why do you hide when cheating?
And the women who cheat with these men are what? Not polygamous?
Anyhow you look at it,it amounts to a load of horse sh1t.
Because men cheat with women.
P.S you don't wanna know what your babe is thinking when a hot guy drives or strolls bye.
The naivete most guys display when talking about women's sexuallity is very amusing.
Anyway I've made my point. Adios.

Lolz

You said it all.

BTW I think people are just making comments to get a reaction from you. Maybe its time you stop quoting them and just lay out your points. Too much attention is doing them.

1 Like

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 17, 2014
Amaaskia:

Your mates are building mansions for their parents. You're on NL beefing girls? You are not a man! There must be space between Ur legs.

Your mates are also using their hard earned money to buy Ranger Rovers but no you prefer to be the 14th girlfriend to Davido, i can see your intelligently f00lish and you dont have a fish brain.. The space between your legs is actually wider than an oil well... Oniranu doti

5 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by cococandy(f): 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2014
Na wa for una.
One day you're crying that ladies are bashing guys to be all cheats.
Another day you're saying ladies claim men don't cheat.

Which is it?

Anyway I think my post was clear from before.
Not all men cheat.
Some remain dedicated to their vows.

That shouldn't be a problem to you.
Just find the woman willing to share you and life will be easier for you too wink wink

teeo:

I had this conversation a few months ago with some friends on NL, these ladies all claimed that men dont cheat bla bla bla ...... The make up of a man is completely different from a woman the better they understand it the easier life becomes for them...
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
teeo:

Your mates are also using their hard earned money to buy Ranger Rovers but no you prefer to be the 14th girlfriend to Davido, i can see your intelligently f00lish and you dont have a fish brain.. The space between your legs is actually wider than an oil well... Oniranu doti

I pity your parents sha. Wasted sperm! Keep beefing girls. Bloody homo!

5 Likes

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by cococandy(f): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
Abi o.
I'm done anyway. Nothing more to say.
babestell:

Lolz

You said it all.

BTW I think people are just making comments to get a reaction from you. Maybe its time you stop quoting them and just lay out your points. Too much attention is doing them.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by scribble: 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2014

So if a man wants to prove he loves me unconditionally,he'll also put up with cheating from me?

Or is this as usual your classic women aren't human beings with feelings too and so deserve to be cheated on and not feel hurt scenario?

Good luck finding a woman who loves you sooo much she won't mind sharing you even if you're everyone's sezx toy.

You may find some who'll stay because of your money(if you have it) or for whatever else they are gaining from being married to you but don't be decieved into thinking you're so special a woman will be just fine with a fraction of you.
It usually is because such a woman is getting something from being with you which is more important to her than the fact that you're cheating.

That's when you'll realise that you can even be dumped for another guy who alread has ten women to himself.

if a woman puts up with bullsh1t from you,study her and find out what's keeping her tied to you.
Chances are it because of a particualr benefit and not because of how special you are.

For you and scribble and the other members of the man must cheat team,there are women to suit your tastes. Find them and marry them.

P.S you don't wanna know what your babe is thinking when a hot guy drives or strolls bye.

The naivete most guys display when talking about women's sexuallity is very amusing.

Kai you should go and ask lai Mohammed for job....all this nonsense you put in the cloud

Madam I ain't too proud to beg...wifey is staying because I make myself easy to love...money hungriness is for ratchet hos

Do I, a purveyor and connoisseur of fine women seem like the type to date beneath me?

what madam cannot know will also not kill her...

Go and ask your future husband jor....

Women like nearly every other force in the universe wants what it cannot have.

But you can continue with your telemundo fantasy

Only a gold digger leaves a man for lack of money but even you know love is a stronger emotion that money hungriness in few good women, and men...

But the corque...it is a wonderer...pray for safe travels...ie don't be a hater
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by jaybee3(m): 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy: Sorry I don't believe you.

You really don’t have to because your mind is pretty much made up.

I just need you to understand that there isn't really any hard/fast rule with relationship matters. Life isn't really clear cut and decisions made in relationships are always dependent on various factors that are usually outside of ones control.

No single person that truly and genuinely loves the other person will go out and cheat but having said that, there is the big humongous issue of temptation.
Even the best fall for this singular most important cause of the act of cheating.

What some men do is avoid temptations but I can assure you it will be hard to find a man that will say no to some big bouncing naked booty with 100% assurance of secrecy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by 50calibre(m): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2014

You are living in a fantasy world, and you know it. Women are not built to have multiple partners, it's not female nature.

Females play the nurturing role, they keep the family structure together while the males go out to do other stuff.

I'm not one who invests emotionally into anyone, so I don't & won't care what a chic's reasons are for being with me as long as I still find her useful & because as far as I'm concerned, she's just one out of many.

One day you will wake up to the reality & when that day does eventually come, I pray it doesn't crush you cococandy.

1 Like

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
cococandy: Na wa for una.
One day you're crying that ladies are bashing guys to be all cheats.
Another day you're saying ladies claim men don't cheat.

Which is it?

Anyway I think my post was clear from before.
Not all men cheat.
Some remain dedicated to their vows.

That shouldn't be a problem to you.
Just find the woman willing to share you and life will be easier for you too wink wink

Any lady that bashes dudes for cheating doesn't have things to do with her time, same way i insist any lady that cries over a cheating boyfriend should just wake up.

You honestly know the truth but you're obviously in denial, cause its online. Ladies shout divorce, biko immediately you do that a hundred and fifty women some of whom said you should kick the cheating dude out would gladly occupy your space. Next time he is going on that business trip, do the right thing and give him a condom finish

1 Like

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by scribble: 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
babestell:

Lolz

You said it all.

Baby what's ya phone number? tongue tongue tongue angry
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by scribble: 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
teeo:

Any lady that bashes dudes for cheating doesn't have things to do with her time, same way i insist any lady that cries over a cheating boyfriend should just wake up.

You honestly know the truth but you're obviously in denial, cause its online. Ladies shout divorce, biko immediately you do that a hundred and fifty women some of whom said you should kick the cheating dude out would gladly occupy your space. Next time he is going on that business trip, do the right thing and give him a condom finish

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
Amaaskia:

I pity your parents sha. Wasted sperm! Keep beefing girls. Bloody homo!

LMAO, Why were you circumventing round what you wanted to say since morning na. I aint no homo if that would make you happy, but i dont want you thanks.... Softsparkky, cdamsel, ... are lovely e-angels good enough for me... Take your smelling punnay away i dont want a davido used trash....

1 Like

Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by scribble: 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
50calibre:

You are living in a fantasy world, and you know it. Women are not built to have multiple partners, it's not female nature.

Females play the nurturing role, they keep the family structure together while the males go out to do other stuff.

I'm not one who invests emotionally into anyone, so I don't & won't care what a chic's reasons are for being with me as long as I still find her useful & because as far as I'm concerned, she's just one out of many.

One day you will wake up to the reality & when that day does eventually come, I pray it doesn't crush you cococandy.

Heartbreak can do a woman strong thing. Mental craze.

That's why many girls turning lesbo now

Love has been dumbed down by colonialism, and numbed by poverty

African women don't even know what they want again , for many it's what they see on Dstv...

But it's better not too break hearts so as not to add fire to an already flammable zones

Best to protect their hearts...
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Godmystrength: 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
teeo:

what!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this what you expect from women? seriously?? so this is the RIGHT thing now??
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by elari(m): 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
Am begining to wonder y d thread is targeted at only d female gender. . . What of the chicks that have main man and side man? All these are just natural stupidity that exist among both genders equally
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by bukatyne(f): 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
50calibre:

In that case, you only prove my point that many women are incapable of loving a man unconditionally because if you do, whether or not he has side chic or not, won't matter one bit.

It's a fundamental part of the male nature to want to breed with as many females as possible, it's nature. It takes something special to get rid of this trait.

Many successful men have chics on the side & their wives don't care as long as it makes them happy. Your man's happiness should be your utmost priority, he may choose to bang as many women as he can find, but he's with you, he still comes home to you.

Never say never, even your husband may have his side chics someplace where he goes to treat his coc*k to a different cuisine (different from what cococandy has at home grin) you better start being open to the idea of men cheating (I think that word should be invalid for men, a man don't cheat, he acts out nature)

You are very funny

I guess men can love unconditionally side men or not?

@Second bolded: please stop deceiving stup.i.d girls angry. A man has spent the best part of his day with his mistress and will bring his exhausting empty shell back home for the mumu wife.

The man will surely stay home when his body is ravaged with illness for wife to nurse or when money is gone
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
Godmystrength: what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Water and garri.
Re: The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" by Godmystrength: 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
teeo:

Water and garri.
what a pity sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? / Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.