Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 (10701 Views)

Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) / Ten Nigerian States With Highest IGR / FG Approves $403m Loan For 4 APC Governors (lagos, Rivers, Ogun & Osun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Superstar5: 11:20am On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: you don't need to, i will help you do it grin grin grin

shut up boy.
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by goodslayer: 11:20am On Sep 18, 2014
oneeast: You have been busted so stop deceiving yourself. grin grin grin grin

Your pictures we have shows you as a jobless ugly dwarf that lives in an uncompleted building without a future.. cheesy cheesy grin grin

May thunder erase every member of your Salam family..can I get a HUGE ALLAHU AKBAR.. cool cool

yes may thunder fire everyone in my family if those pictures are mine and I'm denying them. but all curses typed on nairaland since it creation shall be for your family if you are lying.

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2014
Collynzo17:
Some of im mate don finish uni o.
Na serial Jambite.
chai, i don fvck up to dey reply that small boy.
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Superstar5: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2014
WIZGUY69:
Haggard old chinansa.
grin grin

post pictures and stop insulting people. you guys are disgracing we yorubas here.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 11:21am On Sep 18, 2014
goodslayer:

yes may thunder fire everyone in my family if those pictures are mine and I'm denying them. but all curses typed on nairaland since it creation shall be for your family if you are lying.
shut, this is you. pig

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by mistudreh(m): 11:22am On Sep 18, 2014
BuddahMonk: I thought the State of Osunistan is the 3rd largest Economy after US and China?

Ayotallah Ogbeni Ali Bin Rauf Aragbashola was making N11B per hour in IGR.
Where are the APC miscreants come and defend the Supreme Leader of Osunistan, the Jujuman Freestyling and swinging ontop of Danfo Bus
Just go and die!!!
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by WIZGUY69(m): 11:23am On Sep 18, 2014
zlatansomto: WIZGUY69's mom is very industrious • grin grin!! Sophisticated mom cheesy that's his younger bro at her back chilling cool
Will this crap change the fact that : the only tarred road in abakiliki is the road leading to gov't house abakiliki.?
and if that's not my mom may you not see the end of this year.
"oya say amen" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 11:23am On Sep 18, 2014
WIZGUY69:
Haggard old chinansa.
grin grin
adebiyi, go get a jamb form or join your mates in this abeokuta classroom grin

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by iconize(m): 11:25am On Sep 18, 2014
goodslayer:

[s]bwahhhhhaa you are joke!!!! none of you can get me even iconize have been trying for month. amadioha will uproot the family tree of anyone lying here.[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by WIZGUY69(m): 11:26am On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: adebiyi, go get a jamb form or join your mates in this abeokuta classroom grin
Thanks for your concern sir!
and you too you can go join your peers here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by oneeast: 11:28am On Sep 18, 2014
Tunde my bingo you don't ever make sense in your life, stop denying yourself because we all see you as a jobless, ugly poor dwarf.. grin grin grin grin

The same curse you have been professing is already manifesting in your household. Your father was the first casualty and so shall thunder wipe out Salam family out. Can I get a loud ALLAHU AKBAR.. cool

goodslayer:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Yeske2(m): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2014
Just imagin how you guys destroyed this beautiful thread with silly rants.
Anambrarians should use this as an opportunity to tell the state government to up it's effort in IGR generation. Anambra, the third state in the federation in cash mobilisation and fourth in bank branches shouldn't be generating IGR this low.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/cbn-ranks-anambra-third-in-deposit-mobilisation/137412/
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has rated the
economy of Anambra as among the strongest in
the country.
The Branch Manager of the bank in Awka, Mr
Okoro Azubuike, announced the rating in Awka on
Thursday when he received the Minister of
Information, Mr Labaran Maku, who was on good
governance tour of the state.
Azubuike said the deposit mobilisation on the
state was third in the country behind Lagos and
Kano, while it ranked fourth in terms of the
presence of commercial and micro-finance banks.
He said the commercial cities of Onitsha and
Nnewi were large and had made the state the
commercial base of the South-east region.
In his remarks, Governor Peter Obi said the bank
was crucial to the commercial activities of the
state, adding that the government had resolved to
fast track the construction of its permanent.
Tags: Nigeria , Featured , NAHCO , News , CBN
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 18, 2014
goodslayer:

nwabekeyi chidebere Simeon, why will your family get a good house, and stop living in that unpainted house where y'all hang your bathing sponge at the entrance. what about your bleaching mother and okada rider father. you are back please help us call ngozievergreen and dozzybaba back too. since we unveil them they have not posted on nairaland again.
tunde salam, please call me orlandoOwoh, I want to ask him why he joined cult in uniilorin. Am a good boy now grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by oneeast: 11:29am On Sep 18, 2014
The clown has since been busted and his pictures show clearly that he is in pains because poverty and disease inflicting him.. cheesy cheesy

iconize:

Crap!

Who's trying to get you? grin

You're the one who has been trying to get me, not the other way round.

I only gave you a condition that if - - - - -

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by oneeast: 11:31am On Sep 18, 2014
Chinasa abeg more pictures.. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: adebiyi, go get a jamb form or join your mates in this abeokuta classroom grin
chinasa, sorry for distracting you. Can you tell the house how orlandoowoh was rusticated? Cos I can't believe the story grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 11:34am On Sep 18, 2014
kai, scenic Southwest, pulchritudinous Southwest, allure Southwest, call it anything you want to grin

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by ketoprofen(m): 11:36am On Sep 18, 2014
goodslayer:

everyone on this forum treat you like a madman. you are an object of ridicule at the romance section. peeps on the politics section view you as a world acclaim scumbag. out of all the igbolas we unveil you are the only that deny your picture. your life is the course outline for teaching peeps about failure and all other negativity.

see how u people have turned the thread.
What did you achieve unveiling pictures both real and fake?
If this thread is no longer serving any purpose, we can all agree to ask the mods to close it

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 11:36am On Sep 18, 2014
ewo,

Southwest oni obanje ooooooo

teckinology, on no commission in Southwest grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by ketoprofen(m): 11:37am On Sep 18, 2014
Yeske2: Just imagin how you guys destroyed this beautiful thread with silly rants.
Anambrarians should use this as an opportunity to tell the state government to up it's effort in IGR generation. Anambra, the third state in the federation in cash mobilisation and fourth in bank branches shouldn't be generating IGR this low.

thanks
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 11:38am On Sep 18, 2014
ketoprofen:

see how u people have turned the thread.
What did you achieve unveiling pictures both real and fake?
If this thread is no longer serving any purpose, we can all agree to ask the mods to close it
he started it ooo, and am always warning them not do derail a thread 1st

5 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by zlatansomto(m): 11:42am On Sep 18, 2014
goodslayer:

yes may thunder fire everyone in my family if those pictures are mine and I'm denying them . but all curses typed on nairaland since it creation shall be for your family if you are lying.
Foolish being,. You just confirmed that all those ugly God forsaken pictures are truly yours,. With that post up there.. Well, ah don't blame you,. I mean who wants to inhabit that fat cursed body of yours [ just like that of berem grin ] ,. With your devilish black skin,. Iyama!! Big round bald head!! Pot bellied stomach,. Short put height • grin Nna Tunde salam is the list is endless, you're a monster, a malformity, even lepers themselves dey avoid you.. Tufaikwa!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:46am On Sep 18, 2014
The moderators need to sanitize this thread.
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by oneeast: 11:47am On Sep 18, 2014
See the ugly poor dwarf.. grin grin grin grin

He is doing all within his power to deflate the fact that it is his picture... cheesy cheesy

Nwanne mu biko edit your post and remove Berem's name. She is mine.. cool

zlatansomto: Foolish being,. You just confirmed that all those ugly God forsaken pictures are truly yours,. With that post up there.. Well, ah don't blame you,. I mean who wants to inhabit that fat cursed body of yours [ just like that of---- grin ] ,. With your devilish black skin,. Iyama!! Big round head!! Pot bellied stomach,. Short put height • grin Nna Tunde salam is the list is endless, you're a monster, a malformity, even lepers themselves dey avoid you.. Tufaikwa!!
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: The moderators need to sanitize this thread.
have you sanitized your life of cultism? No offence, just a question grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by oneeast: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2014
Was he truly rusticated from Unilorin? cool

customized13: have you sanitized your life of cultism? No offence, just a question grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 18, 2014
chinasaekperem3: they will all die when they reach here, i promise you, you will all cry grin grin grin
May your amadioha slap you with elephantiasis of the amu for denying your family..
Jude Njoku,you are so despicable.
You are unreservedly pathetic.
I pity you Jude..
But I pity your family more

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:51am On Sep 18, 2014
customized13: chinasa, sorry for distracting you. Can you tell the house how orlandoowoh was rusticated? Cos I can't believe the story grin
Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 18, 2014
oneeast: Was he truly rusticated from Unilorin? cool

man, I heard that also, maybe chinasa should through more light into it.

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by chinasaekperem3: 11:54am On Sep 18, 2014
customized13: man, I heard that also, maybe chinasa should through more light into it.
he was a cultist in uniilorin.

he was a medical student, but i believe he has changed now cos he has enrolled himself in another university.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Rivers, Enugu Lead In IGR Generation In 2013 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2014
I'm getting tired of the children in this section.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

NAFDAC In Rotting State, Petitioners Say, Alleging Fraud And Waste / Security: LASG To Acquire Surveillance Aircraft To Secure Creeks / Boko Haram Insurgents Kill Seven, Burn Three Villages In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.