Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL (4659 Views)

Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes / List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section / Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Dayjhihannon01(m): 4:53am On Sep 21, 2014
LaurelP: I dey vex! Infact I'm totally pissed off!
We the anti woman-wrapper task force having seen the spate of crime on dis forum especially the Romance section have agreed that we can't just fold our hands and watch guys disgrace us.
Guys opening threads to profess love, guys quoting and liking comments dat don't make sense, guys liking pics dat look like monkey own. It has to stop. As the MD of this noble taskforce, I've decided in conjunction with my crew members to come up with dis measures.

We therefore are going to enforce dis laws:
1. From now onwards, anywhere you see a post, comments dat looks likes a woman-wrapper's own, quote d comment/post and tag any of the executives of dis taskforce. I will give out their monickers later.

2. The executives will treat the issue after further investigation to find out if he's actually guilty, by cautioning and exposing the woman wrapper for all to see.

3. From now on, we are going to publish the names of chronic woman-wrappers for all to see. This will come out once or twice monthly.

4. Pls quote and tag the following ppl once u see a suspicious woman wrapper comment or post:
LaurelP
Tosyn2much
Dygeasy
Mencade5
Chemystery
Naijaboiy

Pls cooperate with us to put an end to woman-wrappering .
Say NO to Woman-Wrappering! IT KILLS!

I comment my reserve
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Nobody: 4:54am On Sep 21, 2014
texanomaly:

Thanks
your welcome cheesy.
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by texanomaly(f): 4:57am On Sep 21, 2014
frankben: your welcome cheesy.

Good night frankben. smiley
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 21, 2014
texanomaly:

Good night frankben. smiley
sweet dreams texan smiley

1 Like

Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Rapsainot(m): 5:13am On Sep 21, 2014
barcanista: This is very funny to say the least. Some group of "posters" called "men" wakes up one day to embarrass fellow men in the name of anti-woman-wrapper. This act is an embarrassment to the male gender and an aberration to the brotherhood to say the least. It is incumbent on my humble self as a concerned male to appeal to the women-rapper force to thread with caution rather than tow the path is childishness and stupidity whch they accused the women wrapper.
While I frown at denigration of the male gender in the name of being a "gentleman", I must also add that There is nothing wrong in eFlirting when done with maturity.
Yes, but there's something wrong with e-wrapping simply because it is done in an immaturity and disgusting way..... GOOD MORNING SIRE
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 21, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by drnoel: 7:43am On Sep 21, 2014
We the anti woman-wrapper task force having seen the spate of crime on dis forum especially the Romance section have agreed that we can't just fold our hands and watch guys disgrace us.
Guys opening threads to profess love, guys quoting and liking comments dat don't make sense, guys liking pics dat look like monkey own. It has to stop. As the MD of this noble taskforce, I've decided in conjunction with my crew members to come up with dis measures.

1. From now onwards, anywhere you see a post, comments dat looks likes a woman-wrapper's own, quote d comment/post and tag any of the executives of dis taskforce. I will give out their monickers later.

2. The executives will treat the issue after further investigation to find out if he's actually guilty, by cautioning and exposing the woman wrapper for all to see.

3. From now on, we are going to publish the names of chronic woman-wrappers for all to see. This will come out once or twice monthly.

4. Pls quote and tag the following ppl once u see a suspicious woman wrapper comment or post:
LaurelP
Tosyn2much
Dygeasy
Mencade5
Chemystery
Naijaboiy

Rubbish thread full of shit. Spitz
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Rapsainot(m): 7:47am On Sep 21, 2014
drnoel:

Rubbish thread full of shit. Spitz
k
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 21, 2014
LaurelP:

Tnx man
Can u do d job?
i 'Adikam' can also der is a way i can help to end dis its simple xpecialy wen they open a WR thread..should i share it here?
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by LaurelP(m): 8:49am On Sep 21, 2014
Adikam: i 'Adikam' can also der is a way i can help to end dis its simple xpecialy wen they open a WR thread..should i share it here?

Pls do so
Tnx
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 21, 2014
LaurelP:

Pls do so
Tnx
notin pains like wen u open a thread expecting a straight response asap to earn fp or likes from women or to draw women attention towards you but you keep geting a differ responses.eg you open a thread -10 GOOD WAYS TO CARE FOR LADIES bla bla bla:-1st reply from 'Laurelp'am wondering hw man u' wil win todays match.2cd reply by 'adikam' they can win falcao is hot oo
3rd reply by 'mrbean'i remember how they defeat chelsea last season etc..til we jumb to national issues & occupy page 1.all of us can do it including wen girls open bad sex thread.hw do u see it?
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Rapsainot(m): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2014
Adikam: notin pains like wen u open a thread expecting a straight response asap to earn fp or likes from women or to draw women attention towards you but you keep geting a differ responses.eg you open a thread -10 GOOD WAYS TO CARE FOR LADIES bla bla bla:-1st reply from by 'Laurelp'am wondering hw man u wil win todays match.2cd reply by 'adikam' they can win falcao is hot oo.
3rd reply by 'mrbean'i remember how they defeat chelsea last season etc..til wil jumb to national issues & take over page 1.all of us can do it including wen girls open bad sex thread.hw do see it?
so cool....... Lolz
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
So na your manifesto be this?
Nah, sorry...I won't give you my daughter.
how old is she though?
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 21, 2014
Unibenstudent: how old is she though?
I done forget... grin...
...but I'm sure before she would be of age, you for done ollllddd...lol
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I done forget... grin...
...but I'm sure before she would be of age, you for done ollllddd...lol
hahaha,ojukwu is my mentor ,don woRry I don't mind
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by AntiWomanWrapin: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2014
Unibenstudent: how old is she though?
see as I dey look you
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Beckybeky(f): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
Lolz..hw did I miss dis?
LaurelP again wt his war
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by chemystery: 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2014

LaurelP
Tosyn2much
Dygeasy
Mencade5
Chemystery
Naijaboiy

Hehehehehehehehe! I don show o.... My men dem abeg make una no vex say i show late. Anyone wey don counter this post must be added to the woman-wrappering list. MD hope say person deh take down the names? One day we go publish am for public
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Rapsainot(m): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
Our excos have been bribed..... Laurep wha you say?
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Rapmoney(m): 6:39am On Sep 24, 2014
If I never join for the war against 'kpekus wrappers' na im be say the war never start na!
Re: Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL by Rapsainot(m): 9:22am On Sep 24, 2014
Rapmoney:
If I never join for the war against 'kpekus wrappers' na im be say the war never start na!
abi o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Romance / I Need A Boyfriend / Yes I Will Lick The Pûssy Gracefully And Expect Nothing In Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.