Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required (43979 Views)

Farmers Your Advice Is Needed Pls / See Gov. Rochas Okorocha Eating Cucumber In My Farm (pics) / Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required by Soloxam(m): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
@jethro Weldon, Here is the result gotten from cucumber murano 2 f1 planted in Ibadan. Sincerely I started my harvest 36 days after planting, it was stalk, so when I took it to market they just rush to buy.

1 Like

Re: Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required by Kalusam(m): 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
and the testimonials are rolling in...abeg who get land for rent ooooo....make i plant this murano too wink
Soloxam:
@jethro Weldon, Here is the result gotten from cucumber murano 2 f1 planted in Ibadan. Sincerely I started my harvest 36 days after planting, it was stalk, so when I took it to market they just rush to buy.
Re: Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required by jethro2: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
Soloxam:
I am glad to hear this. Murano is a fast producing species
Re: Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required by Soloxam(m): 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
Kalusam:
and the testimonials are rolling in...abeg who get land for rent ooooo....make i plant this murano too wink
. @ Kalusa, u need to try this murano 2 f1 u will be suprice, I tried to upload the pic but could not but u can add me on whatsapp if u which to se the pics.08098256685.
Re: Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required by christian11(m): 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
Soloxam:
Chezzuzzzzz!!!!!! 36days??
God, & my stupid Ashley species is just beginning to flower after 5weeks, Chai. God punish illiteracy and lack of knowledge. I must try murano species next. God bless u op, kalusam, and everybody on this thread. I swear, no more waiting for government job again o.. Time to get my hands really dirty....
Re: Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required by Soloxam(m): 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
@christian ashly nah cucumber? Dat variety no dey green well well self, come see murano as he green chia u go like amm. It just dat am trying to upload dey pix but it not responding. Any how u can get me on whatsapp via dis number for more pictures if u don't mind; 08098256685.
Re: Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required by christian11(m): 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
Soloxam:
@christian ashly nah cucumber? Dat variety no dey green well well self, come see murano as he green chia u go like amm. It just dat am trying to upload dey pix but it not responding. Any how u can get me on whatsapp via dis number for more pictures if u don't mind; 08098256685.
Kk... Thanks.
Re: Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required by AKMoney1(m): 11:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
Soloxam:

Bro is Murano F1 different from F2? What's the price of the seeds?

Thanks
Re: Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required by Soloxam(m): 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
AKMoney1:

Bro is Murano F1 different from F2? What's the price of the seeds?

Thanks
@Akmoney, there is murano f1 and Murano 2 f1. The murano 2 f1 is the advance of murano f1. They are both product of Technisem. #5500. Thanks.
Re: Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required by Soloxam(m): 4:06am On Dec 16, 2014
Soloxam:
@Akmoney, there is murano f1 and Murano 2 f1. The murano 2 f1 is the advance of murano f1. They are both product of Technisem. #5500. Thanks.
murano 2 @harvest

Re: Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required by nigerfine: 12:12am On Dec 26, 2014
Merry xmas samsolo and every other farmer
Re: Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required by Soloxam(m): 7:06am On Dec 26, 2014
nigerfine:
Merry xmas samsolo and every other farmer
Same to you @nigerfine and to every one on this thread, Merry Xmas my Big sister @Jethro2.................
Re: Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required by jethro2: 10:45am On Dec 26, 2014
Soloxam:
Same to you @nigerfine and to every one on this thread, Merry Xmas my Big sister @Jethro2.................
Same to you. Thank you sir
Re: Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required by Soloxam(m): 11:07am On Dec 26, 2014
jethro2:

Same to you. Thank you sir
UWC maa.
Re: Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
happy xmas to all cucumber farmers.
Re: Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required by jethro2: 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
mercylicious:
happy xmas to all cucumber farmers.
Thank you so much. Have a wonderful christmas too
Re: Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required by jethro2: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
Back and better. Thanks for everyone that has contributed in one way or the other to this thread. In the course of my runaway days, I have met with a lot of people who has in one way or the other inspired me. I have also met with those that one needs to keep thanking God for.
I have been trained and retrained on cucumber planting. All Thanks to Jasper7.
The cucumbers are gradually coming out. Hence we need marketers and buyers. We are giving it out at N100 per kilo.Our target is market Lagos and Ibadan.
They are big and sumptous and easily attracts the highbrow market.
To be our agent, call 08064688501, 08188540096

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required by Kalusam(m): 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
See the pictures of the products jethro2 is talking about.

Re: Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required by jethro2: 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
Kalusam:
See the pictures of the products jethro2 is talking about.
Thank You m'y oga. You Just read my mind. Thank God You know i find it hard posting pictures on nairaland.
I appreciate you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required by amerengues(m): 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
:DHmmmm. God bless everyone that has contributed to this thread one way or the other. I found it very interesting, going through all the pages, thanks again. This would have not been a success if some people aren't ready to learn ( as against antagonist). Will contact op sooon. Cheers cheesy
Re: Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required by Jewesun: 11:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
Thanks Soloxam, I planted Tokyo F1 and I started harvesting at 47 days. I actually inter cropped with okra for a start. Thank you so much.

1 Share

Re: Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required by Soloxam(m): 1:34am On Oct 09, 2015
Jewesun:
Thanks Soloxam, I planted Tokyo F1 and I started harvesting at 47 days. I actually inter cropped with okra for a start. Thank you so much.
@Jewesun thank God, pls which are is ur farm? And what was your experience like plAnting tokyo f1? More so have u tried any other Technisem verities of cucumber? If yes please name it. If u are close to Ibadan I have a sample seeds for u to test it new in our range it call Kenzo f1. I have tested it but I want people to do same and let share ideas . Once again thanks.
Re: Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required by jethro2: 1:38am On Oct 14, 2015
Are you still unemployed?
You don't have any reason to be cos
We have got some job for you.
Participate in our 4th Farm2Market Practical Vegetable training coming up from the 2nd of November - 27th of November.
Be your own boss.
Where: Ago Amodu: Saki East LGA of Oyo State.
We only have 30 slot for the month of November.
Re: Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required by securi: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2015
Well done for the wonderful contributions. Pls can someone help with the price of a bag of cucumber in Lagos, Benin, Warri and Port Harcourt if possible
Re: Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required by jethro2: 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
securi:
Well done for the wonderful contributions. Pls can someone help with the price of a bag of cucumber in Lagos, Benin, Warri and Port Harcourt if possible
Price of cucumber is not stable. it fluctuates so much. You can bank on any figure
Re: Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required by securi: 4:24am On Oct 19, 2015
Thanks a lot Sis.I eventually settled for 1,800 last week hope it will be higher this week
jethro2:

Price of cucumber is not stable. it fluctuates so much. You can bank on any figure
Re: Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required by agricentral(m): 7:15am On Oct 19, 2015
securi:
Thanks a lot Sis.I eventually settled for 1,800 last week hope it will be higher this week

The least I sold is 2k.

The present Lagos price is 3k.

Hope this helps.
Re: Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required by jethro2: 7:21am On Oct 19, 2015
securi:
we are hopeful since rain is going. less people will plant. I know the price is usually high towards November, December
Re: Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required by jethro2: 7:23am On Oct 19, 2015
agricentral:

The least I sold is 2k.
Hope this helps.
The price is not constant. It varies from market to market. Mile 12 is different from Ilepo which is also different from Iyana Ipaja.
Re: Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required by agricentral(m): 7:30am On Oct 19, 2015
jethro2:

The price is not constant. It varies from market to market. Mile 12 is different from Ilepo which is also different from Iyana Ipaja.

I deal with mile12 market only.

I sent 21 bags yesternight.

Yellow bag is 3k.

Blue bag is 2.5k

Kindly update us with the price of other markets.
Re: Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required by securi: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
Thanks a lot for the info, will try Lag market this week.

agricentral:

The least I sold is 2k.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday / A Day Old Chicks (broiler, Pullet, Cockerel And Turkey) Are For Sale In Ibadan / Invest In Oil Palm Plantation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.