Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (70343 Views)

RE: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Reply To What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by adrainuche(m): 1:34am On Sep 27, 2014
Almost everyone in this thread has digressed all hes saying what do boys gain in a relationship without sex
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by joywendy(f): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2014
oluwamikkie:
Dnt tek it 2 personal
It's difficult not to.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Daughterzion(f): 10:01am On Sep 27, 2014
eckersley:

NB; Go back and read my post to know my stand on this issue. Don't intend to repeat anything.
Did u say women r priceless. Ideally, they are.
But women, like u, say so in principle. But aren't so in practice.
Women/girls hv to do more than cheap forum talk to convince the world/male folk that they r priceless.
DEMONSTRATE. DON'T EXPLICATE. TALK IS CHEAP
ebukaOtika:
You go dey there dey Claim Priceless ,,.,,. Even Ashawo go Marry born pikin come even reach menopous gan,,.,,,,. Priceless oshiwo
eckersley:

NB; Go back and read my post to know my stand on this issue. Don't intend to repeat anything.
Did u say women r priceless. Ideally, they are.
But women, like u, say so in principle. But aren't so in practice.
Women/girls hv to do more than cheap forum talk to convince the world/male folk that they r priceless.
DEMONSTRATE. DON'T EXPLICATE. TALK IS CHEAP
hm u said we should air our views and i did but u sit back their contradict what i say
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by ebukaOtika(m): 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
jilesejibril:
Nice article but Bleep dating,the Hidden SECRET Behind Young Nigerian Changing Cars Like T-shirt It will amaze you to know that these young Nigerians does legitimate things and achieve extra-ordinary results than you are at home thinking of so called bitch around the corner.I am a victim of sucess now i am sucessful my life has changed since i met my mummy life has no duplicate when you are lucky or a victim of success you should be greatful and open way to help other for a legit hook up of sugar mummy and daddy contact Mr Francis Ejike on 08104264339

*In Biliki's voice* Just dey desiff yoursef,,.,,. I Pity for your life ,,,, omo jayejaye oshi,,,, werepe,,,, ko gbadun rara o ,,,, obo langido,.,,, mtcheeeew
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Ezegozie(m): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2014
joywendy: I was planning not to comment on this thread but Seriously after reading some comments here I just had to

First of all, it is very disappointing to see this thread on the home page. It gives a very wrong perspective of what a relationship is meant to be like.

Secondly to some of the males you spend so much on the chick and then expect sex at the end. I want to ask a question. Are you daft When the so called chick was asking for money constantly you couldn't open your mouth and at least talk some sense into her goddam skull to be indepedent and stop being materalitic. You couldn't why? You were there feeling like one Dangote spending anyhow. You ask for sex and she says no. You are whinning. Did she force it down your thorat to pay her bills and the rest? It like you doing something for free and then coming back to ask for money

To some of the females. I will ask you the same question are you daft Must you depend on a guy for money? Can't you use your brain and do something useful? Since when did guys turn to atms and banks? You seat down chop the guy finish. When he asks for sex you complain and whine about it. When you were taking the money and spending it anyhow. You did not remember abi?

My point is in either situations the both parties are to blame, I 'm not saying sex should be the major solution to the problem above but we have to be logical.

A reasonable MAN wouldn't spend anyhow on his gf expecting to get sex at the end. He knows his limits what he can and not do.
A reasonable LADY wouldn't spend her bf's money like she has nothing to do instead she works for her own money . She knows her worth

Relationships are based on trust,friendship,companionship,love. They help each other grow, the man gets gifts for the lady and the lady does the same. They do it not because its forced or its a responsibility. But because they care and see it as a way to show how valuable they are to them

So men if you want to sleep with your gf that's not my problem but don't go around claiming it has your birthright for your foolish spending.
Same goes for ladies you can ask occasionally not every time and not everything. Use your hands and brain to build something for yourself. Than going around behaving like one pauper looking for alms.#shikena

*abeg there might be some grammatical errors,pardon me*

you Dont expect to see this in front page?
What hapens now you have seen it in front page?

The thread is created for people to look into, and not for you to start calling people names and taking unnecesary things too personal.

Is that how you behave?
Talking in harsh tones and making mountains out of valley?

You made a nice point, but you spoilt the whole thing with your irritating choice of words

i am not saying that premarital sex is good, neither am I saying that everybody must have sex. NO THAT IS NOT WHAT AM SAYING.

All i am saying is this, i dont see the relevance of boy-girl relationship without sex or romance.
If you are not ready for sex, then when he ask you out, SAY NO TO HIM and just maintain ordinary friendship with him.

By the way, what is the difference between having you as my girlfriend, and having my fellow guys as friends, if you DO NOT DO THAT THING THEY CAN NOT DO?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by joywendy(f): 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
Oh God! Not early this sunday afternoon!
Ezegozie:

you Dont expect to see this in front page?
What hapens now you have seen it in front page?
Yes, I don't expect it on fP. Since it is, there is nothing I can do but be disappointed

The thread is created for people to look into, and not for you to start calling people names and taking unnecesary things too personal.
Yes I understand. I never called anyone names only those who fall under that category would probably feel insulted but its the truth.
Is that how you behave?
Talking in harsh tones and making mountains out of valley?
And have you met me before to know how I behave?

You made a nice point, but you spoilt the whole thing with your irritating choice of words
Thank you! My choice of words is my business. I said the truth, the truth hurts.

i am not saying that premarital sex is good, neither am I saying that everybody must have sex. NO THAT IS NOT WHAT AM SAYING.

Oh really? Tell me more

All i am saying is this, i dont see the relevance of boy-girl relationship without sex or romance.
Aint you contradicting yourself from you last statement? You don't believe everyone should have sex but you don't see the relevance of a relationship without sex This is intresting

If you are not ready for sex, then when he ask you out, SAY NO TO HIM and just maintain ordinary friendship with him.
I no fit laugh! It seems you missed the message in my post. Please go back and read! No offense this is a very shallow thinking! I like a guy he likes me and when he askes me out I should refuse because am not ready for sex? So sex is the basis of relationship to you right? Is this what you are going to pass across to your kids? I pity your gf.
By the way, what is the difference between having you as my girlfriend, and having my fellow guys as friends, if you DO NOT DO THAT THING THEY CAN NOT DO?
What exactly is that thing they can't do? Sex? You reason like that of a teen or even a child. You don't understand what a relationship is supposed to be like, if every relationship was to be based on sex do you think you would have been born into the family you are in now? Guy go get some more info about relationships cuz you seem not to understand the concept at all!

Btw happy sunday smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Ezegozie(m): 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
joywendy: Oh God! Not early this sunday afternoon!

Yes, I don't expect it on fP. Since it is, there is nothing I can do but be disappointed

Yes I understand. I never called anyone names only those who fall under that category would probably feel insulted but its the truth.

And have you met me before to know how I behave?

Thank you! My choice of words is my business. I said the truth, the truth hurts.

Oh really? Tell me more

Aint you contradicting yourself from you last statement? You don't believe everyone should have sex but you don't see the relevance of a relationship without sex This is intresting

I no fit laugh! It seems you missed the message in my post. Please go back and read! No offense this is a very shallow thinking! I like a guy he likes me and when he askes me out I should refuse because am not ready for sex? So sex is the basis of relationship to you right? Is this what you are going to pass across to your kids? I pity your gf.

What exactly is that thing they can't do? Sex? You reason like that of a teen or even a child. You don't understand what a relationship is supposed to be like, if every relationship was to be based on sex do you think you would have been born into the family you are in now? Guy go get some more info about relationships cuz you seem not to understand the concept at all!

Btw happy sunday smiley wink

I dont have time to start exchanging words with a loquacious woman.

But a word is enough for the wise.

Nobody forced you to my thread, and nobody is interested to know when you are disappointed or not.

I dont know why this is eating you up?
Did i mention your name in my thread?
Why are you taking the whole issue personal?

You said, you were planning not to comment, who cares?
Who knows you exist?
I bet you, your disappointment will not even contribute anything or even remove a topic from front page.

So what's so special about it, when you get disappointed that my thread makes front page?

actually you have to really work on the way you talk, if this is how you talk to everybody, then i pity your husband/future husband.

just, scroll up and check if anyperson is as harsh as you are.
Even the ladies here, they all voiced the opinion without being harsh and bellicose.

Are we fighting?

Check the meaning of girlfriend and friend, before you start recking.

Gosh, this is quiet disgusting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Ezegozie(m): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
As i said earlier, this thread is created for people to contribute on this matter.

I am not a victim of a sexless relationship, neither do i want to be

but i created it, becuase so many guys (as you can see from people's comments here) are victims of this.

And i am really satisfied with all of your response, because you guys really made this topic hotter than fire.

And as you all know, majority carries the vote.

So judging from hundreds of contributions made here, and judging from more than 438 likes and over 60shares made on this topic, i hereby become convinced that having a girlfriend who does not make love to you, or indulge in any romantic activity with you is irrelevant and waste of time and resources.

oh yes, your point of view may be contrary, but it is your view, not mine.
Hahahhahahahahahah

Thank you all once more.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by joywendy(f): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ezegozie:

I dont have time to start exchanging words with a woman.
just say you don't have anything to more to say than giving excuses.

But a word is enough for the wise.
yeah true. Use it for yourself also

Nobody forced you to my thread, and nobody is interested to know when you are disappointed or not.

And your disappointment will not even contribute anything or even remove a topic from front page.
Yeah and no one forced you to quote me and your opnion also doesn't change anything.

But you have to really work on the way you talk, if this is how you talk to everybody, then i pity your husband/future husband.
Thanks for the advice, you also have to change your mentality about people and relationships.

Just, scroll up and check if anyperson is as harsh as you are.
Even the ladies here, they all voiced the opinion without being harsh and bellicose.
so I said the truth, why is it paining you? Are you part of that category? If you are, sorry about that but the truth has been said.

Are we fighting?
no we aren't, we are just expressing our opinions.

Check the meaning of girlfriend and friend, before you start recking
what exactly would that prove?

Gosh, this is quiet disgusting
Tell me about it

Edited
I see you have modifield you post to something else, different from the original. This tells a lot, I don't get the point you are trying to make. You are telling me that I'm taking it personal. aint u also taking it personal with your quotes? I decided to comment here what's your own? The message you passed on your post wasn't right and its very misleading in my own opnion. I post my comment and you are getting all worked up. Was I the only one who commented on this thread? Don't we all have the right to speech? Why didn't you attack every single person here who commented?

This is not leading any where! Let's just end this!

Thanks for your time. Goodday!

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Emma8043(m): 7:22am On Sep 29, 2014
[b][/b]THOSE IN FAVOUR OF GETTING ONLY kitten AS GAIN IN A RELATIONSHIP SAY HIIIIIII grin grin

NB:BEFORE NA BIBLE I GO GAIN

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 29, 2014
Emma8043: [b][/b]THOSE IN FAVOUR OF GETTING ONLY kitten AS GAIN IN A RELATIONSHIP SAY HIIIIIII grin grin

NB:BEFORE NA BIBLE I GO GAIN

I wonder o. I reject gainless spending in my life

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by joshrare(m): 8:51am On Sep 30, 2014
MissMalia: na u go knw...c ya mouth lyk feel among.Shuld al relatnshp b based on Sex?

Frankly/sincerely speaking, relationship on campuses should be sexfilled at least as often as possible.

Any relationship on campus without sex is full of pretence, deception, lie, cheating, etc.

I got stuck in such a relationship for 3months in my 100level, thinkin I was in love but luckily for me my neighbour(female) opened my eyez pant down, this lead to other panties falliing coz my proposed love bird goes home every two wks to get wiped while am on campus worming the book...

Tell your guys to wakeup
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
U guys are turning relationship into a transaction,buying and selling and trade by barter,I give u my money u give me ur body,NO.... relationships should be based on love......, ladies should better be careful because what guys are looking 4 now is chop and go,u hardly see a guy dat takes relationship serious,when there are lots of fishes in d river,see all their comments ,NAWA oo
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by lahit14(m): 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
eddieblaize: any relationship based on sex is bound 2 suffer. Love is wat both partners shuld expect n give 2 one anoda n nt sex..

The giving u mentiond is wht goes as far as humping eachoda. I'v alwys held to the notion of a fair excchng in all my dealings. U give me, I give u.....fair.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by lahit14(m): 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
naijasaint:
In my own case i was waiting till marriage while she was busy fu¤king around...happens to many guys as well......

In conclusion any non virgin girl has forfeitd her right of a no sex relationshp, she's tasted the c
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by lahit14(m): 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
naijasaint:
In my own case i was waiting till marriage while she was busy fu¤king around...happens to many guys as well......

In conclusion any non virgin girl has forfeitd her rights of a no sex relationshp, she's tasted the carrot, once in a whyl it would itch, if u don't scratch som1 else will.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Ezegozie(m): 5:21am On Oct 05, 2014
hmmmmmm.

Really learnt so many new things from this my topic.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by VivaLaFrans: 8:59am On Oct 05, 2014
Mintayo:

the bolded is not true. Most menboys here will never marry someone they have had ocassional sex with. If your interest in a lady is sex, then you don't actually love her,sex should not never draw a man to a lady!
Where he was correct is ''sex is the life wire of a relationship'' and where he was wrong is that he meant an out-of-wedlock sex relationship...
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by VivaLaFrans: 9:01am On Oct 05, 2014
lahit14:

In conclusion any non virgin girl has forfeitd her rights of a no sex relationshp, she's tasted the carrot, once in a whyl it would itch, if u don't scratch som1 else will.
*Handshake*
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by mega13(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2014
ChiSun27:

Na this simple topic make you dey blow all these grammar for here?

U get mind oooo!!! God have mercy.

My guy nor be small thing ooooo!!!
I nor knw say i dey fit speak grammar ooo
Sorry may be u call people to buy ticket 4me to contest 4 Senate oooooo
So dat i cn represent de masses oooooo
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by ebukaOtika(m): 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
joshrare:

Frankly/sincerely speaking, relationship on campuses should be sexfilled at least as often as possible.

Any relationship on campus without sex is full of pretence, deception, lie, cheating, etc.

I got stuck in such a relationship for 3months in my 100level, thinkin I was in love but luckily for me my neighbour(female) opened my eyez pant down, this lead to other panties falliing coz my proposed love bird goes home every two wks to get wiped while am on campus worming the book...

Tell your guys to wakeup

Lwkmd @Open my Eyes pant down,,.,,,,... Pls what do you mean by Getting wiped pls ?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by joshrare(m): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
ebukaOtika:

Lwkmd @Open my Eyes pant down,,.,,,,... Pls what do you mean by Getting wiped pls ?

Getting tangled
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by kulobyno: 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
once got involved with a "know it all girl" and she ranted about being so reserved and temple house. uet she was always demanding though I stopped obliging her.

I later wooed her younger sister who is more beautiful yet compensated me for my losses on her elder sister. the elder sister found out and called me names bit her kind sister urged me not yo mind her and gave me a mind blowing oral attention that day. I swore I would marry her but later discovered we are both AS. it was devastating but our affair continued.

I spend on her without looking back and she makes it worth the while. and believe me im not considering chaeting on her. we both agreed to discontinue when either of us is genuinely rewdy to marry.
Her elder sis. is still jeaous till tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by coputa(m): 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
kulobyno:
once got involved with a "know it all girl" and she ranted about being so reserved and temple house. uet she was always demanding though I stopped obliging her.

I later wooed her younger sister who is more beautiful yet compensated me for my losses on her elder sister. the elder sister found out and called me names bit her kind sister urged me not yo mind her and gave me a mind blowing oral attention that day. I swore I would marry her but later discovered we are both AS. it was devastating but our affair continued.

I spend on her without looking back and she makes it worth the while. and believe me im not considering chaeting on her. we both agreed to discontinue when either of us is genuinely rewdy to marry.
Her elder sis. is still jeaous till tomorrow.
you will continue to freak around,unless you will learn to be tolerant

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Ezegozie(m): 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
Happy new year all
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Jsaviour(f): 11:06am On Mar 08, 2015
is sex love, ok let me ask my own - what will d girl gain in sex relationship, anyway na ladies dey under- value n disgrace themselves because of money- ladies don't u hv hands to make ur own money that u allow men use u as sex object because they give u peanuts called money cos i know to money they give u is nothing but peanuts
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Jkvivi2020: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2015
u are busy waiting till marriage another guy they blast the pussy to red. NO sex till marriage' NO demand till marriage.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by ebukaOtika(m): 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
Jkvivi2020:
u are busy waiting till marriage another guy they blast the pussy to red. NO sex till marriage' NO demand till marriage.

Please what do you mean by Blast Kitty cat to red,,.? Dis is the first time i'm hearing dis.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by guyX(m): 4:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
Ezegozie:
I am really asking because i think some Boy's are being used to achieve financial needs.

Take for instance, a student that is probably not going to marry in the next 5yrs.
And he is in a so called relationship that does not involve sex or any romantic activities.
But he spends on her, he takes her out and pay for her private needs.

Let me ask you officially

what do you gain from such a parasitic relationship ?

If you are not into sex, because of religious purpose, then why are you into a relationship?

Why not save the money and give to the orphanage and receive blessings, if you are so
religious?

And for the girls, If you are not ready for sex before marriage, why are you ready for demanding from your boyfriend before marriage?

Gogo I don finally catch you for Nairaland. Lol.
Happy birthday bro!
Big ups to you!
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by tomdon(m): 4:12am On Apr 07, 2016
rahymat:
Sex is not compulsory in a relationship because there is no assurance dat u will get married to her.do u knw y most ladies are not virgins wen they get married its because guys theyve dated fooled dem into believing dat sex is compulsory in a relationship.so ladies pls stop listening to guyz dat says sex is compulsory they just want u to meet their selfish needs because they always have d urge to have sex unlike us.so pls lets zip up until marriage.

kudos to this damsel
this is who I call a virtuous woman
I disagree with the fact that guys fool girls into believing dat sex is compulsory in a relationship.
are they that dumb
its either the girls were not well brought up or they stupidly dashed out their priced possession to someone who only wants to have fun with no future. it could as well be a decision to enjoy the pleasure and fun

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / I Am Impotent & Frustrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.