Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? (70379 Views)

RE: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / Reply To What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? / What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 24, 2014
Rutheby: Wil send u a mail. We're gettin d thread derailed.
I replied
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by deboraha(f): 9:57am On Sep 24, 2014
Dawezz: I gave my opinion and sowie am married and with a beautiful daughter that looks just like her parents. grin grin grin grin grin

Isorai, gud to know.God bless ur home.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Rapture4real(m): 10:09am On Sep 24, 2014
Premarital sex is a terrible sin against God and your soul. It will destroy your destiny and joy of your future home. It will make you to see women as object of sex therefore you will find it difficult to appreciate her. Fornication will lead you to hell. It will make you marry the wrong person because of soul tie. It is a powerful danimite that will make the fornicator blow himself up. Gal. 5:19-20, Heb. 13:4 , I Cor.6:13, Eph.5:3, I Thess. 4:3. Girls beware. When a young man tells you he loves you.You are the best in the world.He is looking for something. Sex is not equal to love for men. A man may sleep with you without loving you, just for lust and moves on to the next victim while you pack your pieces and go. Sexual immorality is a sin.flee.avoid peer pressure and everybody-is-doing-it syndrome. There are still thousands who have not bowed to the goddess of sex.sex for marriage.it worth waiting for.rapture4real.prepare

5 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2014
Rapture4real: Premarital sex is a terrible sin against God and your soul. It will destroy your destiny and joy of your future home. It will make you to see women as object of sex therefore you will find it difficult to appreciate her. Fornication will lead you to hell. It will make you marry the wrong person because of soul tie. It is a powerful danimite that will make the fornicator blow himself up. Gal. 5:19-20, Heb. 13:4 , I Cor.6:13, Eph.5:3, I Thess. 4:3. Girls beware. When a young man tells you he loves you.You are the best in the world.He is looking for something. Sex is not equal to love for men. A man may sleep with you without loving you, just for lust and moves on to the next victim while you pack your pieces and go. Sexual immorality is a sin.flee.avoid peer pressure and everybody-is-doing-it syndrome. There are still thousands who have not bowed to the goddess of sex.sex for marriage.it worth waiting for.rapture4real.prepare

Can you just shut up Mr Holy

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by kakashi12(m): 10:35am On Sep 24, 2014
colly227:

Can you just shut up Mr Holy
the truth hurts..take it or leave it mate

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by andyafe: 10:40am On Sep 24, 2014
MissMalia: kinda

somone asked a question steadof givin him an answer Una dey face una self...
MissMalia: kinda

somone asked a question steadof givin him an answer Una dey face una self...
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by andyafe: 10:55am On Sep 24, 2014
Rapture4real: Premarital sex is a terrible sin against God and your soul. It will destroy your destiny and joy of your future home. It will make you to see women as object of sex therefore you will find it difficult to appreciate her. Fornication will lead you to hell. It will make you marry the wrong person because of soul tie. It is a powerful danimite that will make the fornicator blow himself up. Gal. 5:19-20, Heb. 13:4 , I Cor.6:13, Eph.5:3, I Thess. 4:3. Girls beware. When a young man tells you he loves you.You are the best in the world.He is looking for something. Sex is not equal to love for men. A man may sleep with you without loving you, just for lust and moves on to the next victim while you pack your pieces and go. Sexual immorality is a sin.flee.avoid peer pressure and everybody-is-doing-it syndrome. There are still thousands who have not bowed to the goddess of sex.sex for marriage.it worth waiting for.rapture4real.prepare

God bless you for this wonderful msg.... may God wisdom continue to increase in you...! Always peach it, dont stop talking it irrespective of what they might feel!
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by bigjuniornaija(m): 11:13am On Sep 24, 2014
Hmmm, dis is a serious topic... undecided
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 24, 2014
Amen sweet and you too.... kiss kiss kiss kiss
deboraha:

Isorai, gud to know.God bless ur home.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Trendy4gud(f): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2014
Ladies learn how to keep yourselves productive & ready to give out in any relationship. Don't just be a receiver to escape this instinct from male folks. Assuming you're good looking; considering the tole of admirers & people willing to be in relationship with you, are you going to be going down with them simultaneously?? Oh! damn it. Everyone has a choice to make and your faith as a lady will lead you.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:56am On Sep 24, 2014
MissMalia: na u go knw...c ya mouth lyk feel among.Shuld al relatnshp b based on Sex?
It shld be based on what? Telling each other super story? Pele oo..
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Slowpois0n: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
dammytosh: Relationship is not meant for boys. It is meant for men.

When boys become men, they will discover that it is foolish to take all the responsibilities of a girl when you are not her Father.

Some pekus will even place her on monthly stipend.

You are meant to be there for her and she must be there for you.

If you remove sex and she is useless, run for your dear life, you have not yet gotten a girl.
If you remove money and he is useless, my sister, you are like a widow, runnnnn.

When you guys marry, sex will fizzle out gradually and what you are left with is that thing that made you stay in the relationship without sex.

For the ladies, he will not give you money like before because of plenty responsibilities and he will expect you to understand even if others don't

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Revolva(m): 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
Well OP ask your self what do girls also really want in a relationship..omo yes but when u feel that you are dating a girl..and you later discovered that someone is banging her....how will you feel....you go one cut your share na
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Pabloairmar(m): 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
D sex has been reigning since 1507....
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Victorious1(f): 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
What people call relationship these days is actually modern day prostitution!
Can anybody tell me where it is stated that 'a girl must give a guy sex' and 'a guy must give a girl money'
These things are the most peripheral aspects of a relationship and I realy wish 9ja guys and gals would growup!!!!
Ezegozie: I am really asking because i think some Boy's are being used to achieve financial needs.

Take for instance, a student that is probably not going to marry in the next 5yrs.
And he is in a so called relationship that does not involve sex or any romantic activities.
But he spends on her, he takes her out and pay for her private needs.

Let me ask you officially

what do you gain from such a parasitic relationship ?

If you are not into sex, because of religious purpose, then why are you into a relationship?

Why not save the money and give to the orphanage and receive blessings, if you are so
religious?

And for the girls, If you are not ready for sex before marriage, why are you ready for demanding from your boyfriend before marriage?

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by suyamasta(m): 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
You can gain knowledge, sheer companionship, and if she is richer than you u might gain financially too from her ( not all girls are stingy). but sex is a very vital aspect which is most often desired in relationships! ladies also crave for sex in relationships too so its not only d male folks needing dat action! the human biology makes it more noticeable with the *konji* factor, but the ladies tend to show more self control.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by icankel: 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hahaha...ppl too like dis kain discusion. Anyway, is all base on individual. Dat a lady is openin her leg to u doesn't mean she's in a relatnshp wit a guy, again dat a guy is spendin whole lot of money on a lady and f**kin hell out of her doesn't quarantee her a place in his home. In summary, live ur life and wen ur ready for marriage then look for one but ABSTINENCE and ZIPPING up is still d best!!!!
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Israel5(m): 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
since i'm now a gentleman i'ld say when i was a boy, i knew what it was to love someone without strings attached or any hidden agenda nd i was until tomorrow, too proud to be in control of myself.

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Danachuks(m): 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
... U fink of lovin a lady wen u dnt hav somtin serious 2 fink of ...
Guyz spend dia hard earned resources all in a name of relatnship...

"w@ u loose in a relatnship is far mo dan w@ u gain in a relatnship"

so y going in2 d so-called trash relatnship all in d name of sex d@ does nt pay ....hey ! Guyz ! Fink of w@ d future holds 4 u ,, fink of achieving d better life of ur dream. Accomplishing a set goal is beta dan setting d goal.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by pomide(m): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
this all boils down to the poverty rate in Nigeria, cos I see no reason why a girl who has parents should need that extra much money from her boyfriend. all that should be needed is just care, companionship, good sex and hope for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by purplekayc(m): 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
What if both are.born again.Christian s? undecided
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by purplekayc(m): 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
Victorious1: What people call relationship these days is actually modern day prostitution!
Can anybody tell me where it is stated that 'a girl must give a guy sex' and 'a guy must give a girl money'
These things are the most peripheral aspects of a relationship and I realy wish 9ja guys and gals would growup!!!!
and you have not done something likethis before?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by kalufelix(m): 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
Una don kill marriage finish na to come spoil dis our small small enjoyment... Make una take time o
me i love dis gals o
e no koncern anybodi if i wan be mugu...hia!!

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by SenatorJames(m): 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ezegozie: I am really asking because i think some Boy's are being used to achieve financial needs.

Take for instance, a student that is probably not going to marry in the next 5yrs.
And he is in a so called relationship that does not involve sex or any romantic activities.
But he spends on her, he takes her out and pay for her private needs.

Let me ask you officially

what do you gain from such a parasitic relationship ?

If you are not into sex, because of religious purpose, then why are you into a relationship?

Why not save the money and give to the orphanage and receive blessings, if you are so
religious?

And for the girls, If you are not ready for sex before marriage, why are you ready for demanding from your boyfriend before marriage?

My brother sex is not the major enjoyment in a relationship, if you are lucky to meet a good person, you will enjoy his/her care, advice, sweet discussion, good meal she prepares, sense of humour, prayer, feeling for you etc pass the over hyped "sex". Let me come down to your level of reasoning (no insult) and give this advice that; dont go into any relationship if you are not ready for marriage and you wont be able to bear spending for a lady without sex. Real men are doing it, you also can do it, just ask for the grace.

On the other hand, if sex is the gain of relationship, have you not seen average people (mostly widows/widowers) getting married and there will not be any intercourse between them? Just take care of my children, cook good food and take care of the home?
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
MissMalia: na u go knw...c ya mouth lyk feel among.Shuld al relatnshp b based on Sex?

Should all relationship be based on money?

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Fourwinds: 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
andromida: They learn how to truly give love.
dats giving s.ex abi
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Fourwinds: 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tassembly: All i will keep saying,their is no need to stay if u aint fcukking her, someone else is definitely fcuuking her for u
I have heard dis. just two months to her wedding she was still busy bleeping a guy while d husband to be was waiting...it pissed me off because d guy doing d bleeping confirmed it

1 Like

Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Fourwinds: 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
cococandy: After they'll start looking for virgins.

Confused bunch undecided
no one is forcing u to date. if u want to remain a virgin don't date at all until u are ready to get marry.
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Fourwinds: 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
terrimatix: Well, a lot of people do it for different reasons..I did mine because i wanted to marry her and since she was a virgin i respected her decision..Finally one idiiot from nowhere came and disflowered her under my nose, lesson learnt in such a hard way grin grin
u see what will are saying. while u respect her decision and wait someone else did d work. who is to blame? remember it takes two to tango
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Fourwinds: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
Eyop:
cheesy grin. This made me remember an old friend of mine who's a businessman but was in love with a lady who was a virgin and they both accepted to do it after traditional marriage/white wedding, but got a shocker when a NEPA staff was busy strafing this lady behind his back and it was this same NEPA guy that deflowered this lady.
for her to tell d husband to be na problem. dat is what I call greed. eating. her cake and still having it
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Fourwinds: 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
kurajordan: Just imagine I was asking a girl I met on NL daht I wanted to take her out 4 lunch she agree den d next thin she said was "I don't kiss on first dates o" so I told her "u should not eat on d first date either den she said its like u re stingy.
heheheheeeee.. a case of cunny man die., cunny man bury am
Re: What Do Boys Gain In A Relationship Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
tonyx4x44: I perfectly understand where the poster is coming from
But I dnt think you undersit where he is going to.. *lwkmd patapata

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) / Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.