Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

13 Advantages Of Virginity - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Advantages Of Virginity (77618 Views)

Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. / What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? / side effects of virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 16, 2014
Once a person is dis-virgined, he/she can be EASILY seduced, casual sex may become the order of the day, because s/he has tasted the thing, and will be tempted to do It with anyone available, just to satisfy the urge. So its best to taste it within the confines of marriage, due to the fact that you have a SURE partner.
So, do not ACTIVATE ur libido before marriage because, once activated, therez no going back.

Getting Dis Virgined before marriage is Likened to Eating you cake before your birthday (what are you going to celebrate with?) Ponder on this deeply.

About Soul ties, once a girl is disvirgined by a boy, Blood comes out from the girl and onto the boy 's Pen++ - Thats a blood covenant, one of the hardest to break. Now that a covenant has been established btw them, if s/he eventually marry him/her, good and fine. But if s/he does not marry him/her, s/he is Very likely to have problems in his/her marriage, because that covenant is still speaking.
No matter how a woman suffers in her marriage, she is very not likely to split from her husband, when he is the man who disvrgined her. Same applies to the males.
Spiritually speaking, Divorce rates are high these days because a lot of people do not eventually get married to those who disvirgined them. If a couple get married while they are virgins, they can NEVER be Divorced.
So as a guy/lady, know that se..x is more spiritual than physical,
if you ve slept with 4 girls/boys, you are tied to them all in the spirit, (Especially the one you lost the V to) including those they have slept with. So, can you see why many people don't know where thier problems originate from?

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by makkitush: 9:48am On Oct 16, 2014
rokiatu:
And the disadvantages are?
"NONE" says da lord. Sorry if u are not a virgin.

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Orikinla(m): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
My mother was a virgin until she got married.
And I met my first lady a virgin.

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by tolaxin(m): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
balogundayo:
I don't really fancy them so called innocent virgins as i dont plan marrying one.. I like bad girls who's had experience in sex and relationships, girls who know the time to initiate romantic moments nd hw to do them...

I find them real appealing to me... We all have different thinking perspectives...
Why should i marry a virgin? They are boring, inexperienced nd dont have sexy attributes...

One man's meat is another man's poison
#nonvirginsrock!
the bad girls were once virgins.. marry a virgin and teach her to be bad!

2 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by balogundayo(m): 7:30am On Oct 17, 2014
tolaxin:
the bad girls were once virgins.. marry a virgin and teach her to be bad!

I think i like that.. This is the best reply i ve had from the post

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by pieluvy(f): 12:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
I really love this post very motivating•its feels Good to be one•!

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Jkvivi2020: 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Fake virgins they. The one wel take alum wash toto. Them dey take am deceive inexperience guys. We have d virgin from birth and virgin from repentance. The virgin from birth is the best. They are lumptious. Make a decision and remain happy.

Dr clark
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
jmoore:

Tear rubber all the way!!!!!!!! wink

Reasons why I will marry a virgin
1- Virgins are brand-new, untouched. I get to commission her. wink
2- No abortion, I don't want to marry the mother of dead children .
3- I don't want to see her ex releasing a new album titled "I hit her first".
4- Free from Stds.
5- It is a sign of self-control which means she has a higher chance to remain faithful when married to me.
6- An Incredible Wedding Day and Night + honeymoon.(A night of two virgins)
7- A great role model for our kids.
I don't want to start carrying out DNA test on my first child...Just like davido....

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) / Nigerian Lady Slams Couples Having Sex In This Heat Period / A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.