Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

13 Advantages Of Virginity - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Advantages Of Virginity (77700 Views)

Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. / What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? / side effects of virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by ayokunlei(m): 4:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
NihinlolaTenny: i pray u dont end up with one who will be too Experienced for u to satisfy...

yes o! Abeg tell him o ...
But seriously, he has some reasonable points; he may be som1 that likes updates...

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by aemmy: 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
op's shallow thought dou some points are true....many guys/men comment abt virginity lyk it's only d woman dt owes her virginity to her husband...if some men/guys don't see anything special in weda a man is a virgin or not den dey shldnt see it differently wit women/girls( not being a virgin does not reduce d pride of a woman)...a non-virgin man does not deserve a virgin woman and vice versa dou *LOVE conquers it all*
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by LONGFELLOW02(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
Pls Hw can I discover if a girl is using alom to tight her pucci
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by balogundayo(m): 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
Tosinville:

Dude, u sounds like a FOOL to me, you talk as if your marriage is all about s3x alone, those bad girls ar not once a virgin? You can make your woman bad all to yourself after wedding night rather than sticking with the one that being smashed by every guys in town and you are happy to have her as wife. If it happens that our minds can be read, every whores and city bothel prostitutes will love to be with a dunce like you. Mofo!!!

Nigga u already have what i mean to say or talk about on ur post... tongue tongue

Dude, dont over work urself tryina get me pissed... ;Dobiously, i am nt...so just get my point straight and understand instead tryina be a monter on the Internet!!!

smiley[b][/b][size=8pt][/size] "EVERY GIRL WANTS A GUY WHO WOULD BE GOOD JUST FOR HER, AND EVERY BOY WANTS A GOOD GIRL WHO WOULD BE BAD JUST FOR HIM"!!!!...

she surely would be a girl with manners who knows more than jumping from one man's bed to another...i just mean she just just be bad for me nd be a pro...she might have had about a few past relationship experience and she's goota be outright romantic.... wink

ok..NOW THAT'S MY POINT....being faceless on the internet shouldnt make u talk and rant anyhow and at just anybody undecided undecided....where are your manners!!!!!

Have a nice day y'all!!! cool cool cool kiss
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by balogundayo(m): 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
ayokunlei:

yes o! Abeg tell him o ...
But seriously, he has some reasonable points; he may be som1 that likes updates...

updates in what perspective...can u plz elaborate on that...
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by jasmine21(f): 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
Well, everything this Op wrote is complete B.S and rubbish.

Virginity or not doesn't guarantee a faithful wife or marriage. It is a personal choice of your own if u want to keep it till marriage or whenever. Life deals all of us differently so all this rubbish u listed may/may not happen to "Virgins". Some girls will do all things in d world with men except Vag penetration. Pls tell me is that a virgin?

I was a virgin and I kept myself 4 a certain time until I found d right person to let go with and I am glad I gave it to him cos were still together. at d back of my mind i didn't want to walk into marriage as a virgin/novice.

Like I said it is a personal choice and doesn't guarantee u d best things in life or heaven. After all, it all ends on d wedding nite and after that, so what?

2 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by balogundayo(m): 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
LONGFELLOW02: Pls Hw can I discover if a girl is using alom to tight her pucci

How she smells down there could give her away...

but seriously!!! ALOM!!!! (Naija babes be finding solution to decieve their partners on virginity since 1909!!!) cool cool
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by geophyscist: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
GAZZUZZ: 1 and 4 are not totally true.
no 4 is very correct becos am a virgin and happens to me.

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by nwapastor: 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
princesa:
don't be alarmed, its just a frank talk. I do not condemn virginity, I just feel its over rated. There's more to life than an intact hymen.
#Don'tMeanToOffend
There is more to life than just about anything. It's all about priorities and preferences.

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by folameme(f): 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
youngds:

hahahahaha..... i pray o
yea,its a really nice thing,there's dis freshness and sense of dignity that comes wif it. @op God bless u for dis topic ps:all ladies should always keep theirselves innocent its really cool.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by snakebeat: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
One can still contract hepatitis b even as a virgin. So no 1 is not true
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by folameme(f): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
Missmossy: Wow! I love thischeesy
God bless u sugar!
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by oppinionated(f): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
[quote author=OdenigboAroli]

Stop hating and lick your wounds.
Virginity means self control,discipline and high regard for self worth.
Men who marry virgin,especially the ones who have alot of experience respect these girls and will never hurt nor leave them. Hahhahahahahah,funny guy. Go and check princess DI's life history and see. Prince Charles married her a virgin and LEFT her for a DIVORCED woman!! I could give u a thousand and one example of women of the last millenia who mostly married as virgins. Didn't stop their husbands from cheating and wasn't enough to make their marriages last. Your point is moot Sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Fulaman198(m): 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
lastpage: THIS POST IN UTTER CRAP!

Though l support "keeping your virginity" if you feel like but the reasons given here are mere conjectures and a figment of the poster's imagination!

Imagine saying it is IMPOSSIBLE for a virgin to have STD's!
I know of an 8yr old pry two pupil who had STD just by sitting on the same "Water Closet" seat previously used by an adult.... and that was how she caught! But she is a Virgin!! shocked shocked

There is a difference between saying "Staying a Virgin reduces the risk of contacting some diseases that are sexually transmitted" than saying it is impossible, abi grammar na your problem?

And did it occur to you that married virgins might find sexual relationship with their spouse, difficult, incompatible, or even frigid, due to lack of "prior experience"?
We all know how awkward our first experience was... and a few down the line, before we became "experts"! grin grin undecided

Now, l am not talking about "multiple escapades" when l say "experience".

I think the watch-word should be "MODERATION" in anything we do.

Jeez!

Lastpage!

What stops people from becoming good at the art of love making once they become familiar with their spouse. This whole talk about experience is bull crap.

Save it for marriage, practise with your wife/spouse and become good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by princesa(f): 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
nwapastor:
There is more to life than just about anything. It's all about priorities and preferences.
yeah, Priorities and preferences, you've summed it up just right.

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by princesa(f): 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
dancok:
ah! No not what u think,am just a young guy trying to find love anywhere,online,air,bus,danfo,in the banking hall,as long as it's love not sex,am not asking for sex.get that first.
lol...afterall they say Love can be found in the strangest of places.

Point noted. Love, not sex
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
princesa:
lol...afterall they say Love can be found in the strangest of places.

Point noted. Love, not sex
yah,love,can we talk tru whatapp or BBM
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
@op: you only made sense in number 2 and 3. the other points looks like a pile of bull shiit the size and height of a duplex house. How can you say a woman that is over 27 is past her prime and will have child rearing difficulties? Have you not heard about 40 yr old women getting married and having kids? So much ignorance!

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Iceking1(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
merieam16: Nice 1 @op buh partially true

nor dey form, bcus i knw say na die u dey 4 dere *smh*
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by mamba202(m): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
You forgot to inform us well, about the two(2) types of Virgins:
1. Primary (Untouched) Virgins
2. Secondary (Slacked but well-mentained or packaging) Virgins
Because some Secondary Virgins are still mannered & enjoyable than the Primary.
#team_tear_rubber.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Iceking1(m): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
creamylicious: And who says virgins don't experience infertilty My colleague at work plus anada client I know waited for ten and 5 years to birth their first n only child. Some virgins rub it on their hussies faces that they were 'holy' b4 they married, thereby 'prouding' and even resulting to swearing when d man misbehaves,..... Ask my coursemate, she go confirm am.

na Jelousy dey kill u so ooo, i knw say na die u dey... *Rotten tomato*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Haryoryhemie(f): 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
Thank God I'm still one.............
Non virgins can still retrace their step, it determination

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by alexis2: 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
true talk

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by lexib(m): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
balogundayo: I don't really fancy them so called innocent virgins as i dont plan marrying one.. I like bad girls who's had experience in sex and relationships, girls who know the time to initiate romantic moments nd hw to do them...

I find them real appealing to me... We all have different thinking perspectives...
Why should i marry a virgin? They are boring, inexperienced nd dont have sexy attributes...

One man's meat is another man's poison
#nonvirginsrock!

And d non-virgins are hitting the like botton... #fuckaholics!

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
virgin girls rock

Onila I see u bby

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
however the Op seems to focus only on Women, what about men Op, virginity is not good for them?
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Emmans1(m): 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
The Bible says don't commit adultery or fornication. If you do, repent now.

Many people had lost valuable possessions because of less than 5 minutes enjoyment. some paid for it with their lives.

I ll encourage you to stop pre-marital sex today. If you disagree, FIRE ON. Your reward awaits you.

The benefit of being a virgin is more to that. You gain more being a virgin.

I'm proud to be a VIRGIN.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by DebbieSean(f): 11:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nice writeup @Op! Good to knw peoplestill find it beneficial to keep themselves, though many in today's society may say virginity is overrated it shows selfdiscipline #teamvirgintillmarriage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by kennie17(m): 7:35am On Sep 25, 2014
Virginity is a fertile ground devoid of pollution,hazard and its harvest will richly sprout forth,moreover our body is the temple of God defile it not!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by corruptst(m): 7:44am On Sep 25, 2014
Virginity is not a guarantee for good marriage. Trust me, I know. Talking from experience.
But in all, virginity is a precious gift, if u can, keep it.

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by youngds: 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
jennylove7575: yes too..just keeping myself jejely..

Yah, i believe you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Cucumber Vs Watermelon: Pre-Wedding Photo / Man Grabs Fiancee's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos: Media React / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.