Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

13 Advantages Of Virginity - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Advantages Of Virginity (77620 Views)

Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. / What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? / side effects of virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by chibwike(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
Am a virgin
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Eyop: 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
Some girls and ladies will keep saying God bless you,wonderful post OP,OP please tell them,etc when in reality they are not even virgins but rotten tomato smh undecided

3 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by nekaa(f): 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
ah don hear....
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Antell95(m): 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
lalasticlala: It's a mixture of medical and social advantages.

1 STIs: there is no way a virgin an be infected with STIs·

2 HIV-AIDS: There is no way a virgin can have AIDS or HIV infection, which is transmitted by sexual interactions. She may still be at risk with the blood infection through cut skin etc but this last category forms only 5% or less of HIV infections.

3 Unwanted pregnancies: There is no way a virgin can become pregnant

4 Falling in love: A virgin does not fall in love with any and all persons ho comes her way the way non-virgin do and therefore make some avoidable mistakes. To most virgins, love is not blind; it has some sense, although it may be a little vision impaired.

5 Lust: Most of the activities of non-virgins are borne out of lust which we shall define here as an exaggeration of the feeling of love to such a point that it becomes closer to hate than love. Most people have seen how those in 'lust' have harmed their objects of affection in the name of jealousy or anger etc. True love is calm and never violent and never wants to harm. What teenagers call 'crush', infatuation' etc are just naked lust. And most sexually abnormal behaviors, which tend to inflict harm, are all borne out of lust and not love. Here we define anything abnormal as one that provides more harm to the biology of the individual (that is his true nature), than good.

6 Love: There is a lot of true love in virgin marriages. A woman who marries as a virgin rarely sees, or complains of problems as often as the non-virgin. Sometimes (or most times) in interpersonal relationships, it is our perception of situation that created problems which ordinary do not exist.

7 Getting married: It is difficult to find a virgin who has a problem getting married and usually at very early age which biology teaches is the optimal time for conception and establishing long and lasting relationship. For most female this must be under 25 years. A woman of the age of 27 and above is considered in medical science to be past her prime of having safe first conception.

8 Preparation for marriage: Virgins tend to be better prepared for marriage than non-virgins because of excitement. The non-virgins are worried about the future and have to make conscious effort to let their marriage work if they so wish.

9 Fun: There is lot of fun and excitement for the virgin couple on wedding night. I know a couple he spent two nights trying to break a thick hymen. The bride jokingly told the groom to please hire someone to do it for him if he cannot perform.

10 Respect from Husband: Most men tend to respect virgins throughout their marriage vows. Virgins rarely have break up marriages. I am yet to see a man who will divorce a woman whom he married as a virgin.

11 Sexual deviation: It is difficult to define deviation in sexual behavior but we can say it is any form of sexual behavior that causes biological harm. But it is impossible to see a true virgin involved in any form of sexual behavior that may be considered deviant by any standard.

12 Infertility: It is difficult to find a woman who got married as virgin having problems getting pregnant. Although there may be some born with infertility problem, but the acquired ones are not found in virgins. For example STIs which cause infertility by scarring reproductive organs in both male and female are no found in virgins.

13 Beauty: The beauty of an innocent woman is indescribable. It is like new rose.

http://www.oluwoleogunranti.com/afash/scientificvirginity.htm

Do you agree with all these points?

Some are False!
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Antell95(m): 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
nekaa: ah don hear....

You sure??¿
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
FrancisTony: I am Male and a Virgin.

Oh Lord!, how nice. smiley

2 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Ojestas(m): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
Erotex: Virgin is a blessing but it wasn't easy
Past tense. @bolded. . Hmnn.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2014

undecided

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by greatestman(m): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
Next thread 13 reasons, why you should be disvirgin before marriage.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by libertyfather(m): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
Crap... undecided
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Omololu007(m): 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thank god,am still a virgin
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nice. But you're very wrong on your STI and pregrancy stance: virgins can get STIs, and they can also get pregnant. The chances are very low; but the possibility is alive and well. smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Dolemite(f): 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2014

2 HIV-AIDS: There is no way a virgin can have AIDS or HIV infection, which is transmitted by sexual interactions. She may still be at risk with the blood infection through cut skin etc but this last category forms only 5% or less of HIV infections.

The same can be said as advantages for masterbation. grin grin

P.S
Man was created to procreate, sex is completely natural, that is why young males have wet dreams in their teens and we females 'ripen' in our teens too, it's all natural
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by 500samuel(m): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
thank God I am a virgin...I Neva born pikin
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by chumakk: 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
bad balle people will not agree with you tongue
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thanks for the reminder, OP.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
av never set my eyes on pussssy before.....................i do it in the dark...so i'm still a virgin

2 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by ababanwoke(m): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
Story! story!! story!!! Girl na girl,virgin or no virgin.love is love irrespective of its perspective,love knows no virginity,STD? Well that may be true but marriage knows no STD. Those advantages to me is nothing to write home about,am not marrying a virgin period!
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by maxism2: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
a girl that hasn't had sex with a guy but has been licking pucci and her pucci licked too.

and boobss sucked

if she marries tomorrow na virgin?

a man that hasn't sexed a girl b4 marriage but has been sexing a guy, if he marries tomorrow na virgin?
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Mariaben(f): 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
Very very true
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by dayosaurus(m): 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2014

But you profile is showing the sign 'f' on it. Or you're an amaphrodite
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by cao(f): 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
12 has nothing to do with virginity. Plus, pregnancy is a two way street.

Folks really need to understand how the hymen works. It's not always a guaranteed indicator of virginity, I will not bore you with the details. Go to Wikipedia for that - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hymen. Plus, if we are going to get clinical, was the woman mentioned in 9 truly aroused?

Virginity will not guarantee faithfulness, it's funny how people really forget what makes a person - the actual person. In fact most of the advantages seem to rely on the person's character not virginity. And in this day and age, where anyone can still technically be a virgin, as long as they haven't had actual vag.inal penetrative intercourse.

EDIT: The censors can be quite annoying.

5 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by sulmeza(m): 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
seunmsg: Story for the gods. So many advantages are dia in being non virgin.
lyk?...relevant advantages pls
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Idrismusty97(m): 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2014

2 HIV-AIDS: There is no way a virgin can have AIDS
or HIV infection, which is transmitted by intimate interactions. She may still be at risk with the blood infection through cut skin etc but this last category
forms only 5% or less of HIV infections.
These two are the same! Abi HIV no be STI again?

13 Beauty: The beauty of an innocent woman is indescribable. It is like new rose.
What about the handsomeness of a man? Shey man can't fit be virgin ko?

3 Unwanted pregnancies: There is no way a virgin can become pregnant.
I don't know why this sounds silly. You should remained a virgin forever if you don't want "unwanted pregnancy" cheesy.

12 Infertility: It is difficult to find a woman who got married as virgin having problems getting pregnant. Although there may be some born with infertility problem, but the acquired ones are not found in virgins. For example STIs which cause infertility by scarring reproductive organs in both male and female are no found in virgins.
You are still screaming "STI" again. You only made 11 Slightly valid points, Number "12" and "2" should be scrapped out.

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Adesholaomooba(m): 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
NihinlolaTenny: i pray u dont end up with one who will be too Experienced for u to satisfy...
3 Gbosas!!! For your perfect response.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by lastina(f): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
:oHmmm!. Recently a married friend of mine said she wouldn't advice anyone to marry as a virgin.she married as a virgin and sounded as if she was cheated. I personally think its worth the wait if u get married to a man who values it other wise
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by sulmeza(m): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
englishmart: A virgin can be rapped. And when she gets rapped. Then the above listed is imminent
posibu...nt imminent
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by creamylicious(f): 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
And who says virgins don't experience infertilty My colleague at work plus anada client I know waited for ten and 5 years to birth their first n only child. Some virgins rub it on their hussies faces that they were 'holy' b4 they married, thereby 'prouding' and even resulting to swearing when d man misbehaves,..... Ask my coursemate, she go confirm am.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by symbian03(m): 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
Shout out to all the virgins out there. May all our waitings be well worth it at the end.

And oh! it ain't lack of opportunity please, it's all about self control and ''WILL POWER''.

4 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by saifuhot: 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2014

4 Falling in love: A virgin does not fall in love with any and all persons ho comes her way the way non-virgin do and therefore make some avoidable mistakes. To most virgins, love is not blind; it has some sense, although it may be a little vision impaired.

5 Lust: Most of the activities of non-virgins are borne out of lust which we shall define here as an exaggeration of the feeling of love to such a point that it becomes closer to hate than love. Most people have seen how those in 'lust' have harmed their objects of affection in the name of jealousy or anger etc. True love is calm and never violent and never wants to harm. What teenagers call 'crush', infatuation' etc are just naked lust. And most sexually abnormal behaviors, which tend to inflict harm, are all borne out of lust and not love. Here we define anything abnormal as one that provides more harm to the biology of the individual (that is his true nature), than good.

6 Love: There is a lot of true love in virgin marriages. A woman who marries as a virgin rarely sees, or complains of problems as often as the non-virgin. Sometimes (or most times) in interpersonal relationships, it is our perception of situation that created problems which ordinary do not exist.

7 Getting married: It is difficult to find a virgin who has a problem getting married and usually at very early age which biology teaches is the optimal time for conception and establishing long and lasting relationship. For most female this must be under 25 years. A woman of the age of 27 and above is considered in medical science to be past her prime of having safe first conception.

8 Preparation for marriage: Virgins tend to be better prepared for marriage than non-virgins because of excitement. The non-virgins are worried about the future and have to make conscious effort to let their marriage work if they so wish.

9 Fun: There is lot of fun and excitement for the virgin couple on wedding night. I know a couple he spent two nights trying to break a thick hymen. The bride jokingly told the groom to please hire someone to do it for him if he cannot perform.

10 Respect from Husband: Most men tend to respect virgins throughout their marriage vows. Virgins rarely have break up marriages. I am yet to see a man who will divorce a woman whom he married as a virgin.

11 Sexual deviation: It is difficult to define deviation in sexual behavior but we can say it is any form of sexual behavior that causes biological harm. But it is impossible to see a true virgin involved in any form of sexual behavior that may be considered deviant by any standard.

http://www.oluwoleogunranti.com/afash/scientificvirginity.htm

what's the difference between 1&2.......?HIV can also be STI or STD.. Then 4 how will a virgin get unwanted pregnancy when we know she's already a virgin .nawa oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by adeoladrg(m): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
#Teamvirgins
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by urchman02: 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
I no gree for no.3..immaculate conception nko??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) / Nigerian Lady Slams Couples Having Sex In This Heat Period / A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.