Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,477 members, 7,836,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

13 Advantages Of Virginity - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Advantages Of Virginity (77697 Views)

Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. / What Is The Condition For Loss Of Virginity? / side effects of virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Foxie: 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
shockwave91: number 3. What if she's chosen to bear Jesus again but this time for the rapture?
Bro, be careful with things you joke about.

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by safarigirl(f): 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
Advantages ke? I laugh in swahili....before we evaluate advantages, we must first ask the OP

Virginity in what sense?
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Foxie: 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
tziz: See advantages witout disadvantages! Well all dese "advantages" mean nothing to me cos despite d fact dt iv had two vry boring relatnships wit virgins in d past, I dnt fancy dem and never intend marrying one..
Good for you.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by zyzxx(m): 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
princesa: Reality bite

Guys these days no dey send
just a burden you carry around
plus dem no dey use am collect money for bank
so make we hear word
There are other things that makes a woman worthy
So right now, I'm no more a believer undecided
ah!! U must be a joker?
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by tziz(m): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
Foxie: Good for you.
Yes!
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by englishmart(m): 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
Foxie: Mr. englishmart it's RΛPƐ̷̃̊D and not rapped.
ok?
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
I like dis op,ure one in a million,nd i commend u for dat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by emmygzy(m): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
voodoo85:

1. hmmm wouldn't agree.
2. if virginity is lost it doesn't mean she had 10 abortions. contraception is 21st century miracle u know
3. oh please
4. non virgin girl can be cleaner than your eyeball
5. thats the question. if u won't satisfy her high expectations - just wait cheesy
6. maybe incredible for u. pain for her
7. tired to comment. your post doesn't make sense
hmm... I smell a babe that has been deflowered before the age of 12.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by SisterCaro(m): 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
Eyop: Some girls and ladies will keep saying God bless you,wonderful post OP,OP please tell them,etc when in reality they are not even virgins but rotten tomato smh undecided
i hope your mother wasn't a rotten tomato when she got married smiley

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
Its pays 2b a virgin, am yet to find a virgin sha

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by SisterCaro(m): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
Gaidenk: The funny thing is that most virgins i have met don't want to marry virgin men. Wish i could grab a screen shot of a lady who married a virgin and asked me to not to marry a virgin,or disvirgin the girl first before i marry her,i asked her why,she replied "you don't wanna find out". I also knew a woman who married as a virgin,a few months after her wedding she started sleeping around. True "abstinance" has it advantages,its all in the mind,purity in its trueness is a soul thing. Some virgins are just walking time bombs. To be honest I'd rather marry a non virgin that has values ,ethics,principles and is really HOT,wey sabi wink
abeg let them believe she wont cheat. Isn't they believe purity, loyalty and faithfulness comes from her vag.ina not her character as a person.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
male, 22, virgin. I'm ready to change dat status dho...next week cheesy
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by lahit14(m): 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
FrancisTony: I am Male and a Virgin.

Oh Lord!, how nice. smiley
If ur over 18 u must be a 1wank malfunctioning machine, if u'v neva done it be4 u'll start today, whtz d point den? Virgin or no virgin maakes no diffrc man. Am not sayn u shouldn't be proud abt who u are, am only sayn thnk God for it and keep it to urself.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Eyop: 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
SisterCaro: i hope your mother wasn't a rotten tomato when she got married smiley
No she wasn't smiley. Was yours rotten?

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
lahit14:
If ur over 18 u must be a 1wank malfunctioning machine, if u'v neva done it be4 u'll start today, whtz d point den? Virgin or no virgin maakes no diffrc man. Am not sayn u shouldn't be proud abt who u are, am only sayn thnk God for it and keep it to urself.

I am 18years exactly.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Foxie: 1:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
chuksfor13: Diaz a rship btw Virginity n stinginess. Generally Virgin are not generous. If they are they won't be virgin still.
SMHFY, you need help.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by princesa(f): 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
zyzxx:
ah!! U must be a joker?
don't be alarmed, its just a frank talk. I do not condemn virginity, I just feel its over rated. There's more to life than an intact hymen.
#Don'tMeanToOffend
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by princesa(f): 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
dancok:
I like u,u are so real we can cook up relationship u know.let talk 29363A23 my pin.who knows it maybe our lucky day.

right. You're coming because you believe I'm gonna give up my cookie jar? News flash! I won't.

I'm just being blunt & realistic, what you're asking for is a whole ball game I'm tired of playing.

No offence.smiley
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by roufy235(m): 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
creamylicious: And who says virgins don't experience infertilty My colleague at work plus anada client I know waited for ten and 5 years to birth their first n only child. Some virgins rub it on their hussies faces that they were 'holy' b4 they married, thereby 'prouding' and even resulting to swearing when d man misbehaves,..... Ask my coursemate, she go confirm am.
who be your coursemate?
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by benswagtt(m): 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
fifty:

Bros man can no be deflowered. grin. We an De-Penaled grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahaha! Abi, dats tru sha... Bt dat "depanaled" me no sabi am
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
emmygzy: hmm... I smell a babe that has been deflowered before the age of 12.
In that case, something is wrong with your nose
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Olusanya333(m): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
Born a Virgin die a Virgin.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by zyzxx(m): 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
princesa:
don't be alarmed, its just a frank talk. I do not condemn virginity, I just feel its over rated. There's more to life than an intact hymen.
#Don'tMeanToOffend
nw i understand what u mean but your message can be easily mis interpret.
Btw many people won't no the
value of what they av until d day it dey needs d glory.

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
princesa:

right. You're coming because you believe I'm gonna give up my cookie jar? News flash! I won't.

I'm just being blunt & realistic, what you're asking for is a whole ball game I'm tired of playing.

No offence.smiley
ah! No not what u think,am just a young guy trying to find love anywhere,online,air,bus,danfo,in the banking hall,as long as it's love not sex,am not asking for sex.get that first.
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by cherryice(f): 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
voodoo85:

1. hmmm wouldn't agree.
2. if virginity is lost it doesn't mean she had 10 abortions. contraception is 21st century miracle u know
3. oh please
4. non virgin girl can be cleaner than your eyeball
5. thats the question. if u won't satisfy her high expectations - just wait cheesy
6. maybe incredible for u. pain for her
7. tired to comment. your post doesn't make sense

lmao grin tough one
I think the virgin ish is overrated in africa, here in asia a 17 year old can proudly say shes no virgin and what d hell? Who cares.

people, goodbye to the time of adam, hello 21st century. Been a virgin is as equal as been a non virgin imo. My mum had two kids outside before she got married to my dad and they are the lovliest couple ever. so op means that everyone who plays sexx gets the std? This is soo funny grin africans are soo funny grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by cherryice(f): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: Advantages ke? I laugh in swahili....before we evaluate advantages, we must first ask the OP

Virginity in what sense?

grin op doesnt know that there are virgins that are beasts. Is it all about been a virgin before marriage? Come on, I think that theres more to marriage than been a virgin. Besides who gets stds n unwanted pregnancy in this era of pills, contraceptivs and other protective measures? Smh

1 Like

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
Foxie: SMHFY, you need help.
Pls do, I will appreciate

By d way, are u a virgin?
Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by BreezyRita(f): 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
@ op, I think you got it all wrong! This virginity issue is over hyped!
Who told you virgins don't fall easily in love or lust? In this age? When its so easy to deceive? I mean, most non virgins are as a result of the above! And who said non virgins are infertile?? You'd say abortions. But, hello! peeps don't do much of that these days. Anyone can be infertile, its not about being a virgin.
I believe most virgins have got attitude problems. I know, ok? I was once there. They feel on top of the world and all that. But there's more to life than an untouched hymen! They have this stuff of feeling better than anyone. Are proud and insulting to spouses.
And hey, did I mention I've seen cases where wives who got married as virgins ended up cheating?? The moment they start, its hard to stop.
What else
Most of the people claiming to be virgins are just so from lack of opportunity!gringringrin
Bite me!!!

2 Likes

Re: 13 Advantages Of Virginity by luckybaddest(m): 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
Shoki kin shoki

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

This is the Best Pre Wedding Picture Style I Have Ever Seen. / Cucumber Vs Watermelon: Pre-Wedding Photo / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.