Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. (81773 Views)

Kerosene Likely Cause Of Air Crashes – Otedola / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses On Taxi In Kano, 7 Die (Photo) / Ogun State To Construct Air-conditioned Pedestrian Bridge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Bryan12(m): 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
PhockPhockMan: It's pedestrian crossing bridge. Is it blocking the traffic?
The last time I checked"pedestrains"are also known as"roadusers"and I don't think NDDC staffs are the only pedestrains in portharcourt.So tell me what is it exactly you mean by"pedestrain crossing bridge"??
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by sokarsenal(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
Bryan12: Buddie I didn't make any reference on waste of resources.if NNPC should construct anything such as a bridge it should be for everyone as the name implies not for its staff only.
. When you follow a topic thoroughly on nairaland....you find out that people don't read said topic.....they read people's comment , quote and respond.....NDDC not NNPC

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Salahu2(m): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
misplacement of priority
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
omenka: Are you sure you understand the meaning of "white elephant"?? It has been constructed and completed. What is white elephant about it
That facility has been in use for over four years now. Many people castigating this facility is because it's not in Lagos.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Bryan12(m): 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
sokarsenal: . When you follow a topic thoroughly on nairaland....you find out that people don't read said topic.....they read people's comment , quote and respond.....NDDC not NNPC
Mr perfect.always swift in pointing out other people's error
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Truckpusher(m): 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
sokarsenal: . Its not at garrison......its not even that close to garrison in the context you used......its after waterlines.....so what concerns garrison guys here?
She is talking like someone that understands phc more than you do.
Garrison boys controls that area grin
But we fit enter any corner anyhow and anytime kpata kpata we burst heads or dem burst our own. grin
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by shallompreti(f): 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
eleojo23: It's a good idea but I think a beautifully constructed bridge would still serve.
There is no real need for AC because the temperature up there is usually cool since its some meters above the ground.
The money spent on installing the AC's would have been spent on other infrastructure that need urgent attention.

Foolish development its a total waste of money. The environment is so ugly.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by sheffyUTD(m): 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
Adofaya: What for, when most people in Philippines finds it difficult to make ends meet. When I went to Ph for the first time this year, I thought people there were averagely OK. Come and see the type of vehicles they use as taxi, you will be suprise n ask yourself whether you are in Ph.

Had the same mindset before I went there. can't imagine what I met. The stuff was actually under construction then. And I watch a waste of resources in dismay.

With sorrounding communities in shambles, all they are using the allocation is to elevate individuals and corporateoffices. You still buy water to bath within PH. Go to Onne & okirika LG where the wealth lies, you will be sorry.

You begin to ask what significant difference NDDC, Ministry of Niger Delta and bogus allocation has made so far.

NDDC is a big fraud. Reason I am not in support of more allocation to oil producing states. Just corruption and over dose corruption.

#ShameOfACountry
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by sokarsenal(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
buchilino: yes ooo amaechi is working, he nos dat many of us don't have A/C in our homes so he put at a pedestrian bridge. wonder how it cost, wait let me guess 1billion dollars
. As much as I love Amaechi, he has no hand in this........NDDC, federal parastatal......makes any sense to you?
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by destante(f): 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
iammo6: if no be say na u, i for don do u strong tin
isokay
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by sokarsenal(m): 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
abdulwastecx:

I know this bridge... very close to my place of my primary assignment. .. ph is an ok city withassuve infrastructure
. I'm guessing your PPA is at Federal Secretariat?
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
MuhdG: Thats a good development. Kudos to the gov.
Kudos to NDDC, a federal government department.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by enomakos(m): 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
that how the govts waste our money
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Vicrobor(m): 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
dj187: Just a matter of time before Mad men & women will dump their load there grin

That pedestrian bridge has been existing for more than 2 years and we have not got any incident of mad men and women dumping load there.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by M4gunners: 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
naughtylagosguy: Waste of public fund.
Could this it be you made this comment with out thinking?I mean this one of the development we are crying bro.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by neduzy: 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
dhardline: Waste of resources.
the resource should be given to u i guess
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
timbros:

Drive pass there in the evening after work. If you are coming from Waterlines, just look at your right hand side and see people coming outta the tunnel straight to the car park there. Then look at your left but the main gate, you will still see people entering the tunnel.

But take note: Its NOT for the public. Its only used by NDDC staff and visitors that parked in the other side of the highway.
Tell them, if this bridge is in New York, California London, Paris, they will praise it to high heaven. Mumu people.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by sokarsenal(m): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
Bryan12: The last time I checked"pedestrains"are also known as"roadusers"and I don't think NNPC staffs are the only pedestrains in portharcourt.So tell me what is it exactly you mean by"pedestrain crossing bridge"??
. You are the person saying you have passed there some times and you haven't seen a single soul in it....how can I believe you when after all your movement there you couldn't have noticed the massively huge NDDC on the building....and yet you still call it NNPC?
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by uceeye(f): 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
Very soon, sellers, beggers and robbers will fight for their own space there. Watch out!
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
P0rtHarc0urtB0y: It is also bullet-proof bcus of incessant threats and attacks by Niger Delta ex-militants and touts parading the NDDC's vicinity
Nice to know. Thanks.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by UmecheMoses(m): 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
Who ever hates or condemns this bridge, doesn't have good wishes for Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by sokarsenal(m): 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
Truckpusher: She is talking like someone that understands phc more than you do.
Garrison boys controls that area grin
But we fit enter any corner anyhow and anytime kpata kpata we burst heads or dem burst our own. grin
. You dey claim bad guy for nairaland.....come to think of should there be any pride in claiming an area boy and petty thief?
P.S.....its a question, hence the question mark....so answer instead of taking it as an insult
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
emmykk: the bridget have been there for 3yrs plus,yet no mad man.always negative mind set
Don't mind them.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
Na you sabi.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by naughtylagosguy(m): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
M4gunners: Could this it be you made this comment with out thinking?I mean this one of the development we are crying bro.

I hardly reply people on Nairaland but I can't just ignore you. How does an air conditioned pedestrian bridge translates to development?

Do you even know what development is? The fund used for that air conditioned bridge could have been channeled towards other better uses.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
Bryan12: The last time I checked"pedestrains"are also known as"roadusers"and I don't think NDDC staffs are the only pedestrains in portharcourt.So tell me what is it exactly you mean by"pedestrain crossing bridge"??
There are public pedestrian crossing bridge in the same Aba road, unfortunately, people don't use them.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
Truckpusher: PhockPhockMan ,Try your luck and face the backlash from a truckpusher. tongue

Phockphock man go buy phone first before you begin upload pishure Wey go spoil our eyes. grin

You wan give us cataract for here cheesy
Thank you for reminding me. I will do that.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by justi4jesu(f): 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
sokarsenal: . Its not at garrison......its not even that close to garrison in the context you used......its after waterlines.....so what concerns garrison guys here?

I know exactly where it is oga. Directly in front of NDDC and not far from kilimanjaro and Gtb Bank i.e Gra Junction.

so i know what am talking about.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by abdulwastecx(m): 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
sokarsenal: . I'm guessing your PPA is at Federal Secretariat?

one secondary school near water line
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Bryan12(m): 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
PhockPhockMan: There are public pedestrian crossing bridge in the same Aba road, unfortunately, people don't use them.
I know many school children who use them.My neighbours kids too.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by PhockPhockMan: 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2014
tomiobj: . People will turn that place to a settlement
It's not possible.
Re: Pictures Of Air Conditioned Pedestrian Bridge In Port Harcourt. by Truckpusher(m): 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
sokarsenal: . You dey claim bad guy for nairaland.....come to think of should there be any pride in claiming an area boy and petty thief?
P.S.....its a question, hence the question mark....so answer instead of taking it as an insult
Which petty thieves?
You think say area boys dey turn person to thief?.......Omo you dey Jones sha angry

It is called survival instinct Mr dumbo.......You can belong to the top class of the society but sorry for you if you dont understand the streets ,it's a different world out there so wise ones like us roll with all kinds of people.
I hope you got my drift? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Diary Of A Nigeria Student Living In Saint Petersburg, Russia. / Heavy Rain In Onitsha Sweeps Cars, Occupants, 3 Bankers Away (Photos) / What The Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Looks Like (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.