Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics (23436 Views)

Happy Birthday To Mhyra / Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel / My E-crush On Adaobi123 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Superstar007(m): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2014
Happy Birthday bro.
Wishing you long life and prosperity.
When is the event starting? I hope am not late and where is the venue

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 25, 2014
Xtarxhyne: 6:30pm till momma calls cheesy

Chai!I'll rock anitin rockable grin
Lol. take am easy o.

Well I'm only interested in the cake wink
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 25, 2014
FrankySnow: Lol. take am easy o.

Well I'm only interested in the cake wink
hian...
BT ur baby l b singing tonyt na embarassed
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 25, 2014
Hehhehhehehe davep I c u, I dey come make I find wizkid so he can sing d bday song for KG
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
Xtarxhyne: hian...
BT ur baby l b singing tonyt na embarassed
For real? I can't wait to watch you sing o grin

What are you putting on? smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by ochon: 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
Happy birthday to my personal person, and the most sociable person I've known on here. Very carefree and always happy. May God bless you and grant you all your life desires, Amen. Have fun my brother. cool

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Neldrizzy(m): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
Xtarxhyne: 6:30pm till momma calls cheesy

Chai!I'll rock anitin rockable grin
nobody is gon rock you .. undecided you are going 2 site right beside me undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
Chuksemi: Happy birthday Kelvingraphics : If only you were here in Russia, something for happen. cool

Thanks bro.

BUT Bro i fit migrate to Russia with the next available witch craft from Benin Airport grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
FrankySnow: For real? I can't wait to watch you sing o grin

What are you putting on? smiley
yeeeeahhhh cheesy

Bikini lipsrsealed
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2014
Neldrizzy: #Picks up ma phone, dialled kelvin's number, calling live from Canada* hey bro, sorry am calling late, but its better late than never, you know i got the I.V late, so i have to reschedule my flight so i can meet up the party, (Dats how we roll) meanwhile A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MR KELVINGRAPHICS, wish you LLNP... @frankben hope ma private jet is in order? Cus i would be flying into Nigeria in a couple of minutes along with missyhorlah, claireshan.. #DaveP you know ma brand naa, moet and baileys.. Hope Dem de available?? #@ xtarxhyne ma sweet sis pls help me to get the latest gorgio amani blazer, Lewi vuiton belt, versace chains, prada or carera glasses, NIKe shoe, and givenchi polo.... #off to bathroom 2 take ma bath grin grin grin grin party like its 99 #Dats how we roll cool cool
grin grin grin
Weyrey.

Thanks man
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
AfricanApple: yes o.
*walks majestically to the front front seat with my high heel making tsk tsk, sits with with ma legs crossed*

where is the celebrant

He is on his way ooo cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
daveP: (leads Kelvin to the highest table, as he sits one of the legs of the chair break) shocked

(soft jazz tunes comes for an east coast band called "biwon sen sayeye" aka bisy aka as dem dey party) cmon play sunny ade's merciful God for making d dubai trip safe......( dj find and soon reluctanct head are seen moving. A few jump up and dance, and soon the hallway is filled with dances as everyone shouts)

EMASIFUL God!!! (Nepa takes light)

all: ooooowwwwwwwwwww!!!

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Leetunechi: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
*walks into the stage from the backstage,takes mick from davep*

ladies and gentlemen.. Celebrant kelvingraphics wink cdamsel and and our questiez grin my co.emcee davep

make una pardon me for cumin late to dis show..my gf just set my new proda jeep on faya..

I had to treck down here angry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
teeo: Happy Birthday Kelvingraphics, even though you stole my wife from me.. . Wishing you a blast

grin grin cheesy grin grin

I didnt steel her o. Just that ur juju don clear for her eyes grin

Thanks bro. *I see you cool
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
Neldrizzy: nobody is gon rock you .. undecided you are going 2 site right beside me undecided
shocked ha bro! m among d singers na
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
cdamsel: No vex say my stripper skills better pass yours?at least it made kelvingraphics put a ring on it tongue tongue grin

But I fit borrow u for this night sha o,we have to strike a deal,if i borrow u u go return am so?

Ehhh,sorry I beat you to the thread abeg no vex,just hug transformer grin

grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by chibwike(m): 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
KelvinGraphics: Cdamsel i see U dear.kisskiss
Oya o, ladies and gentle men, d show is about to kick off.
Yaagaa! The much anticipated NL birthday show is finally here, oya u guys should kip ur good will messagez coming while we wait 4 our M.C Leetunechi whom his flight 4rm LasVegas got delayed to arrive here by 8 or 9am and get d show going..
Wia una dey?
Btw, i wanna use dis medium to wish my e-twinny XCAPIST a wonderful birthday too. Bigger U i pray bro. Have fun jare kuz its ur day.
CC:
when and where is the party happening + am i invited?
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
Xtarxhyne: yeeeeahhhh cheesy

Bikini lipsrsealed
You didn't tell me its going to be a pool party. embarassed I don't have a bikini anymore, I stopped swimming since 1961. embarassed
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
FrankySnow: You didn't tell me its going to be a pool party. embarassed I don't have a bikini anymore, I stopped swimming since 1961. embarassed
bt mum....u r too old for dat na
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2014
CDAMSEL-CELEBRANT'S WIFE
@ShoeFreak...-EX- e-mum of the celebranttongue
@PrettySpicey-e-Mum of the celebrant
@Standd-e-grand mum of the celebrant
@Shikamaru-e-grand dad of the celebrant
@Elantracey...-e-sister of the celebrant
@DoWhile-e-dad niyen
@Sarimah-e-mum and wifey of DoWhile and
mammy of
@Sholasholala-Celebrants Teddy bear
@IDOWUOGBO-Chairlady of the occasion
@Xcapist-Fellow Birthday mate
@PriscaOge-She is incharge of Food and
Beveragies
@Temigracie-Finance Minister
@Dechandel-Special Guest making Special
appearance
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2014
daveP: @Claireshan-V.V.I.P
@ShoeFreak...-V.V.I.P
@Olubukato-V.V.I.P
@JBLUV55... -V.V.I.P
@Mizmycoli...-V.V.I.P
@Zeemoore-V.V.I.P
@Rozzay-V.V.I.P
@Obayaya-V.V.I.P
@Ishsoph-V.V.I.P

you are welcome to this opening proceedings for the celebration of KelvinG's bday. Distinguished ladies and honourables( yinmus @ them: cos we no go see any honourables when night comes) pls do grace the high table. grin grin
Venue please grin because I don't wanna be late

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by daveP(m): 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
Leee take over (nepa brings back d light) those sleeping suddenly jolt out of sleep and dance) leetunechi!! Ah faaaji kelele

brb

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
Happy birthday dear, unfortunately I am not happy on your bitlrthday. I'm sorry cry

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Xtarxhyne: bt mum....u r too old for dat na
To swim? Old age dey swimming

Alright my dear if you say so. smiley

My dear do you know how to swim? I don't want you to drown o. Oya come here let me get you somebody that will teach you, you know i also don't know how to swim and if it happens, I won't be able to save you o. I can't afford yo loose you biko.
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
daveP: CDMSEL-CELEBRANT'S WIFE
@SheFreak...-EX- e-mum of the celebranttongue
@PrettySpcey-e-Mum of the celebrant
@Stand-e-grand mum of the celebrant
@Shkamaru-e-grand dad of the celebrant
@Elntracey...-e-sister of the celebrant
@DWhile-e-dad niyen
@Srimah-e-mum and wifey of DoWhile and
mammy of
@Shlasholala-Celebrants Teddy bear
@IDWUOGBO-Chairlady of the occasion
@Xcpist-Fellow Birthday mate
@PrscaOge-She is incharge of Food and
Beveragies
@Tmigracie-Finance Minister
@Dchandel-Special Guest making Special
appearance

hehehehehehehe...

**singing and dancing**...I must chop this money 3x...I dont care.... Cos we get am plenty....

**dancing skelewu**
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Leetunechi: 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
Since na beer una dey like..we get dem plenty here......

Drink until ur azz starts dropping out beer grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by chibwike(m): 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2014
temigracie:

hehehehehehehe...

**singing and dancing**...I must chop this money 3x...I dont care.... Cos we get am plenty....

**dancing skelewu**
so u can dance skelewu
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Leetunechi: 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
Davep weldon

kelvin we down

OYA SAY CONFAM !

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Neldrizzy(m): 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
Xtarxhyne: shocked ha bro! m among d singers na
i know.... Wen yu'r singing, we wud be yelling and clapping from our seat, wen you sing finish everybody go loyal, nobody is permitted 2 rock you, not wen am here undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Leetunechi: Davep weldon

kelvin we down

OYA SAY CONFAM !

Confam grin

What brand is this beer please??

It tastes nice.
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by Neldrizzy(m): 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
chibwike: when and where is the party happening + am i invited?
sure naa... Bring ur babe oo, if she fine i feet carry her sha
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics by farano(f): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
Food not ready yet? embarassed
...hun jbluv55 cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

What's Your Favorite Romance Section Moniker??? / An Interview With Ishilove, Thugnificent, and Ireneony / Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.