Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys (53773 Views)

Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men / Ladies Tell Us, What Approach Did Your Worst Toaster Use? / Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
I've experienced numba 7: she was like "I dnt give guys my number sef, i dunno why am even giving you" and mumu like me *back then tho, not anymore* I went to brag before my friends that... I've gotten that girls's number and they all laughed at me and after showing me her number on their various phones they told me "guy, you be mumu ooo... na only numba u collect dey do like person wey win nairabet? We wey don bleep am na im be say we go go jump inside well" hahahah yimu

6 Likes

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by synergycom19: 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
It's really not their fault that's their DNA look at EVE, so it's what Mechanic called Follow come

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by oyatmicah(m): 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
nikpet2: one just dumb her boyfriend just to be my side chick, imagine. girls aint loyal cool cool cool
nd u accepted. chai, God os watching u in 33D
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by winner01(m): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ladyfavour: Wen guys kips asking silly questions y wont dey get foolish answers....y wil u evn ask a lady hw many guys she has slept wit?....wat d hell is dt?.....y dnt u start bi telling her hw many gals u've slept wit.....lyk it matas in a relationship where der is love n trust
some ask for erotiCc reasons, security reasons and also to know the kind of person dey r dealing with, we'll appreciate it if u ddnt cee it as a silly question

1 Like

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by cigie(m): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hahaha...I love this piece
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by kuuljay(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
winner01: some ask for erotiCc reasons, security reasons and also to know the kind of person dey r dealing with, we'll appreciate it if u ddnt cee it as a silly question
Crocz: And when every lady you meet keep telling you that you are "nice"...my friend, you are the greatest fool in history

Check and re-route you actions!

1 Like

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by 1stola: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ladyfavour: Wen guys kips asking silly questions y wont dey get foolish answers....y wil u evn ask a lady hw many guys she has slept wit?....wat d hell is dt?.....y dnt u start bi telling her hw many gals u've slept wit.....lyk it matas in a relationship where der is love n trust
angry as charged grin
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Crocz(m): 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
[quote author=kuuljay][/quote]

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by GWslim(f): 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
THANK YOU JARE !
SEVERAL PEOPLE HAD USED DIFFERENT MEDICATIONS AND SURGICAL OPERATIONS TO TREATING THEIR ILLNESS RANGES FROM CANCER,ARTHRITES,BAD BREATH,HEART,KIDNEY PROBLEM,WEAK ERECTION,LOW SPERM COUNT,FIBROID,INFERTILITY,EYE,TO EXCESS TUMMY FAT BUT ALL TO NO AVAIL.
WHY NOT TRY NAFDAC APPROVED NATURALLY MADE HERBAL PRODUCTS FROM CHINA TODAY.
CALL ME 07037533426/08084260174
www.greenworldherbalsupplement.org
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by greall1: 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
(y)
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by chibuking1(m): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
kurajordan: I don't love u bcuz of ur money
it cot my attentn datz why i clicked like
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
wetin man go do bros grin grin
oyatmicah:
nd u accepted. chai, God os watching u in 33D
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Yukov(m): 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
tuffgongjo: What is d percentage of such?
The percentage is slim though. Lets say 2%...
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dis was a really nice thread. Me likey.
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by butanep(m): 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
Women are mysterious in the way they behave... most of then same the same thing and speak the same language...
1 I am on my period or I am on.... I was only fooled once but after them, I take it as nothing until I see myself. I don't take that funny joke seriously again because so many that ve told me, after I press on, I later find out, it's a big lie...
2 I was raped @ 9. I ve meet so many ladies that told me they were raped @ that particular age... I became confused about the age 9, but I know for my mind that most of them na washiiiii....
3. I don't love sex. That is the biggest fooling a woman can tell a man... that is just to scare you, but the truth is that most of then that say such actually love it...
4. My birthday is next month... some ladies celebrate their birthday like 5-6 times in a year... For every new guy, the next month is their birthday. But as a sharp guy, I know how to get them...
If a woman tell you 100 things.. 99 of them are lies...

6 Likes

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by missbash: 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
;Dlmaoo...really?? #dts some joke,nt so true..well if a babe says shez fine,shez actually not
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Ladygunner(f): 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
Well,I don hear u o!...u try....u waitn for d ladies to counter abi??...u go wait tire...

Ngwa,babes......can sumone pls put up tha thread bou lies told girls by guyz.......ah dey wait!
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Enasco1(m): 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
OP all d ladies are guilty of at least one of these lies. Some re guilty of all especially d professional girls who dy are wise. Jx dat if u consider most of all these lies, u wll neva b in a serious r/ship or tink of settling down. Some babes can lie!!!
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by tuffgongjo(m): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
Yukov: The percentage is slim though. Lets say 2%...
I thought u wanna give me a higher percentage,I would have sue you to "Law of Court".

1 Like

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Emmaxmusic(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
Like I was raped to be disvirgineD

1 Like

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Yukov(m): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
tuffgongjo: I thought u wanna give me a higher percentage,I would have sue you to "Law of Court".
Lol.
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Yukov(m): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
butanep: Women are mysterious in the way they behave... most of then same the same thing and speak the same language...
1 I am on my period or I am on.... I was only fooled once but after them, I take it as nothing until I see myself. I don't take that funny joke seriously again because so many that ve told me, after I press on, I later find out, it's a big lie...
2 I was raped @ 9. I ve meet so many ladies that told me they were raped @ that particular age... I became confused about the age 9, but I know for my mind that most of them na washiiiii....
3. I don't love sex. That is the biggest fooling a woman can tell a man... that is just to scare you, but the truth is that most of then that say such actually love it...
4. My birthday is next month... some ladies celebrate their birthday like 5-6 times in a year... For every new guy, the next month is their birthday. But as a sharp guy, I know how to get them...
If a woman tell you 100 things.. 99 of them are lies...
I do not concur with this. Maybe you are yet to meet a real woman cos not all woman do that shit..

1 Like

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2014

No man wants to fall in love with a who.re!! Someone who many men have screwed isnt, has never been and will never be desired by any man. Love vanishes at the knowledge of a who.re, thats y every guy will sleep with a loose lady and no one wants love with her... Again its just a mans nature and it wont change......

4 Likes

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by golddeejay(m): 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
if i a lady paid u a visit, n she was like "i will going very soon". She is tellin u "stop wasting time,bleep me" n that very soon can b d next day

1 Like

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by manofhonour(m): 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
i recently broke up with the first and only naija girl I ever dated. I must say this write up is extremely accurate for naija girls. While oyinbo girls have their own separate issues naija own too much! Their own lies fit lift weight for gym.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by godfreyakpoguma(m): 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
The fact is that if ladies ask guys these same questions, guys also lie wit these same answers provided.
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by SleekyPosh(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
Enasco1: OP all d ladies are guilty of at least one of these lies. Some re guilty of all especially d professional girls who dy are wise. Jx dat if u consider most of all these lies, u wll neva b in a serious r/ship or tink of settling down. Some babes can lie!!!

My guy naso we see am oo...But we no fit run go anoda planet na cry cry
Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by stingbreed(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
Guys,, we worry too much about the female folks,, this is why they continue to toy with us,,
A lady can choose to live her life the way she wants and as a wise guy u should know the rules,, as for me I have conditioned myself in a way that nothing gets to me and I don't believe anything a lady am squashing say, if u de lie that one concern u

5 Likes

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by tuffgongjo(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
Yukov: Lol.
I don "case my rest"goodnight make curfew no catch me.

1 Like

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
stingbreed: Guys,, we worry too much about the female folks,, this is why they continue to toy with us,,
A lady can choose to live her life the way she wants and as a wise guy u should know the rules,, as for me I have conditioned myself in a way that nothing gets to me and I don't believe anything a lady am squashing say, if u de lie that one concern u

D most sensible post on here...once you have developed a thick skin and she senses it...you become her hero....and she falls for you...am also in dat process....ladies aint worth a man's worry @ol....lol.

1 Like

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by dramaticspeak(m): 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
Lmao! I am guilty of some of those things

1 Like

Re: Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys by Leitner: 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
More like "lies ladies tell to f00l LEARNERS"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. / Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.