Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Calls For Revolution (30034 Views)

Nigerians Too Timid For Revolution – Gov. Amaechi / Obasanjo Denies Calling For Revolution / Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by vcent9282: 11:17am On Sep 30, 2014
see this
jaiyes..com
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Ekiseme(m): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2014
hilariousdammie:
you are a big fool
and you seem the bigger fool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Ekiseme(m): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2014
Obinoscopy: If there were to be a real revolution, the likes of Tinubu and his ilks would be killed as well.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by DonDiego(m): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2014
"Common sense revolution" indeed. The type in which ALL Nigerians will each have their mums as Iyalojas and when she dies they'll deliberately replace her with their daughters while also in the process wangling in their wives and sons-in-law to displace and replace some other incumbents as the representatives of their constituencies at the state and national assemblies. Common sense revolution indeed! We don hear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by laoludavid(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2014
when will APC. start to see something good in this administration. All what they see is bad and negative things and we know what is happening in their so called control state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Ekiseme(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2014
VoteOutPDPJona: The revolution is to vote out the PDP from Aso come next year.
you can only wish

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by tempest01(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2014
Uteghe:
That's because you can't do anything sorely on conviction abi? Shame on you!

I am an akwaibomite too...and I'm thinking of the rationale behind your decision....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Ekiseme(m): 11:22am On Sep 30, 2014
DonDiego: "Common sense revolution" indeed. The type in which ALL Nigerians will each have their mum's as Iyalojas and when she dies they'll deliberately replace her with their daughters while also in the process wangling in their wives and sons-in-law to displace and replace some other incumbents as the representatives of their constituencies at the state and national assemblies. Common sense revolution indeed!
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by pentagonal: 11:22am On Sep 30, 2014
Firefire:

Unfortunately that is the best APC could provide

Failed on arrival.

and the drunken otueke reetard you support is what?? sometimes you speak when your brain is on a sabbatical.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by donodion(m): 11:22am On Sep 30, 2014
fitzmayowa: I guess the common sense revolution is to vote out PDP and voting APC...Talking of passing the bulk

PDP is as much as guilty as APC, putting this country where it is today, it really saddens me when our so called politicians "irrespective of their political party" play on the intelligence of gullible nigerians....SMH
no mind am.after coming back from london trip....He should lead the revolt with all the pounds sterling...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by OgologoDimkpa: 11:22am On Sep 30, 2014
This man Thie!fnubu is not ashamed of himself sad
After looting and buying the whole Lagos, he still have the audacity to talk?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by koikoi2(m): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2014
Have u seen a pot calling a kettle black? That's s perfect discription of Tinubu. A man dat has many offshore accounts calling for common sense revolution. It's a shame. smh

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Ekiseme(m): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2014
Firefire:

Nigerians don't do that; once you are corrupt you cannot speak against corruption.

Sorry about that sad
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by prowlG: 11:23am On Sep 30, 2014
Cheap Mtn Data bundles!!!
#300 for 250mb
#600 for 500mb
#900 for 750mb
#1200 for 1gb
https://www.nairaland.com/1917369/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-300
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Ekiseme(m): 11:25am On Sep 30, 2014
pentagonal:

and the drunken otueke reetard you support is what?? sometimes you speak when your brain is on a sabbatical.
and one can only make this your kind of comment when they think through the anu.s

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by emmasege: 11:25am On Sep 30, 2014
Hope Baba Iyabo dey hear how his new friend and ally described his 8 years in power. I hope the old man will tread the path of wisdom & honour and do the needful, as his colleagues (Gowon, Shonekan, IBB and Abubakar).I mean even his boy (Sule Lamido) now supports the candidacy of the incumbent.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by eluquenson(m): 11:26am On Sep 30, 2014
hilariousdammie:
you are a big fool
Sorry, I can't help but let you know you are yet to take your weed as well.
Enjoy
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by goshen26: 11:26am On Sep 30, 2014
likewise in Lagos state. He has turned Lagos to tinubu here and there

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by pentagonal: 11:28am On Sep 30, 2014
Ekiseme: and one can only make this your kind of comment when they think through the anu.s

says a brainless fiddlestick with spoilt akamu for brains.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Ekiseme(m): 11:30am On Sep 30, 2014
pentagonal:

says a brainless fiddlestick with spoilt akamu for brains.
gibberish
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by olamide1100(m): 11:31am On Sep 30, 2014
This tinubu ehhn.....The guy name devil oooo.......!!GEJ till 2019
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by pentagonal: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2014
Ekiseme: gibberish

to a goat whose brain can't process even nursery rhythms.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Fellonigerians: 11:32am On Sep 30, 2014
He is one of the bad leaders he is talking about... The younger generation needs to wake up and take charge of their future...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Ekiseme(m): 11:33am On Sep 30, 2014
pentagonal:

to a goat whose brain can't process even nursery rhythms.
get lost man

E-warrior
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Ekiseme(m): 11:33am On Sep 30, 2014
olamide1100: This tinubu ehhn.....The guy name devil oooo.......!!GEJ till 2019
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by nathdim: 11:35am On Sep 30, 2014
We need a revolution not the tinubu version]
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Uteghe(m): 11:37am On Sep 30, 2014
tempest01:

I am an akwaibomite too...and I'm thinking of the rationale behind your decision....

Conviction,pure and simple. The need for change.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by greall1: 11:40am On Sep 30, 2014
I don't know how some pple think revolution is to vote PDP out and VOTE APC in grin grin grin Are they not same product with Difference Name. R • I. • P Musa Yaradua.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by aljharem(m): 11:40am On Sep 30, 2014
Uteghe: The jobless PDP e-staff mobilized and spread around blogs to demonize APC will fail and return to hunger by may 2015. Only a perverted trader in own conscience will criticize Asiwaju. Who fought Abacha? Who funded NADECO,Radio Kudirat and catered for the army of exiles Abacha and his goons-much of whom have found solace in the jinxed PDP-persecuted and hounded? Was it not Asiwaju? Look, PDP e-spit lickers,am a Niger Deltan,from Akwa Ibom,and I can say with ALL AUTHORITY,that apart from primordial and idio.tic ethnic and regional solidarity,NDtans do not have a single reason to support GEJ. So,stop the lazy Asiwaju hate hate post and comments!

See lies, please how did he fund nadeco?

How did he fight abacha

Indeed only phooooo.ol will take your lies
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by soludo93(m): 11:40am On Sep 30, 2014
Will the revolution recall the fund he stole from public treasury? Tinubu always want to subject himself to public ridicule.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by ibkgab001: 11:40am On Sep 30, 2014
Na you be the big fool for calling fellow human a fooL ...
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by aljharem(m): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2014
greall1: I don't know how some pple think revolution is to vote PDP out and VOTE APC grin grin grin Are they not same product with diffrence Name. R • I. • P Musa Yaradua.

You dey mind them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kamaru Usman Visits Yahaya Bello / Redesigning Of Naira Notes: We Are Not Aware - Finance Minister / Ekiti 2018: Fayemi's Posters Flood Ekiti Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.