Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Calls For Revolution (30041 Views)

Nigerians Too Timid For Revolution – Gov. Amaechi / Obasanjo Denies Calling For Revolution / Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by kayslimshady(m): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2014
For everyone calling or involved with anything related to revolution in Nigeria may it start in there home and may it consume all there household. Amen!
Naija shall rise again!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by emmygzy(m): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2014
See Tinubu baba ole(thief) after acquiring and owning so much properties and companies with lagos money e.g. Oando plc, CCEC, tvand RadioCONTINENTAL, THE NATION, SKYEBANK, ORIENTAL HOTEL, LEKKI CONCESSION COMPANY, LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE, over 300billion naira worth of estates in LEKKI/ VGC and so on and so forth..hes now telling us to vote for Buhari and himself as vice president thru one yeye mind revolution. To hell with you and your islamic APC. I can only vote for any other party apart from APC and PDP because all of them are after their selfish interest, always defecting. Thiefs.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Ahmeduana(m): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2014
patrickmuf: Again haters are attacking the "Man" Tinubu and ignoring the message which I think contains every iota of truth...We can't keep making same mistakes all because some persons here want us to believe PDP = APC, I'd rather have us taste the other side of the divide and make choices based on experience rather than draw up conclusions already...
We really need a " common sense revolution"
WHO GOES TO EQUITY, JUSTICE GOES WITH CLEAN MIND! SO THEREFORE IS NOT A PERSON LIKE TINUBU A MENTALY DEGENERATED, CORRUPT MINDED THAT WILL NOW BE THE CHAMPIONER OF THE COMMONER!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 30, 2014
byrron:

I have always known u were a tout and a raw one for that matter.
posting a news with its link now makes me a fool?

This is the hieght of mental dumbness.
U are just a tout.

my broda dnt mind d fool,.. he is outrightly n blatantly MAD... u shld know them by now.. dey dnt like d truth.. dey ar demented in nature, everybody knows his lyks..

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by aljharem(m): 11:46am On Sep 30, 2014
popson1st: What is this one saying? Because you are not PDP abi? Ode.

Not only and ode but he must think we are stu.pid like the people he has paid

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by ghettodreamz(m): 11:48am On Sep 30, 2014
byrron: http://www.punchng.com/news/tinubu-calls-for-revolution/

He described President Goodluck Jonathan’s transformation agenda as an avenue to siphon funds through a dubious blueprint.“They do not have a national blueprint or vision. They do have a blueprint and vision for excessive self-enrichment.

Their equation is simple: You work, they feast. You toil, they grow fat. You seek a decent wage; they pilfer the collective treasury to enjoy a king’s ransom,” he said.

He said rather than promote religious tolerance and harmonious living, Jonathan’s government believes its electoral chances are enhanced by promoting ethnicism, internal divisions and religious suspicion but “successful nations are not built this way, have we not learned the lesson that we paid the high price of civil war to learn.”

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 30, 2014
Only a bloody revolution will change things in Nigeria.
If we can not sit peacefully and discuss our future together( not the kind we had in the recent National Conference), a bloody revolution is inevitable!
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by pentagonal: 11:52am On Sep 30, 2014
Ekiseme: get lost man

E-warrior

feck off loser.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by aljharem(m): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2014
hilariousdammie:
you are a big fool

And you are a bigger one.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Chubhie: 11:55am On Sep 30, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Why is my guy scared of proper revolution?cheesy

Old wine in old new bottle...same noni undecided
Cos, common sense revolution is easier to hijack than proper revolution whereby his likes will be consumed.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:56am On Sep 30, 2014
patrickmuf: Why not sieve out the aspect of the message that speak sense and stop your senseless attack of the source...

a THIEF telling thieves to stop stealing and be vigilant.........
n u say we shud seive d message n leave the messnger, are u ok?
tinubu is and oUT AND OUT THIEF, ROBBER, CRIMINAL. wish he was EX but he is still IN THE SYSTEM DICTATING AND ROBBING The little money that is accrued to the south west. do u knw what it means to tag LAGOS STATE economic capital of NIGERIA? LAGOS by right shud be competing with johannesburg, paris, london n the likes. lagos shud be generating its own power and selling also to other states, i knw u wiill say federal govt wont allow cos of the policies borderng distribution n generattion. so lagos state dont wanna flout the laws of fed rep of nigeria, but the FLOUT THE LAWS BORDERING INFOMATION BILL, FREEDOM OF PRESS! who is fooling who?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2014

A former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu says there is a need for the country to undergo a “common sense” revolution.

Tinubu, who is a national leader of the All Progressives Congress said the many years of misrule by successive Peoples Democratic Party presidents had continued to sink the country further into crisis.

The former governor said this in a statement titled ‘A Return to Decency’, on Monday.

He described the 16 years of PDP rule at the federal level as a period of steady decline into disaster. He said, “The longer they rule, the less benefit the people derive.
Nigeria now needs a ‘common sense revolution,’ a revolution that calls forth a return to decency, probity, transparency of process and fairness in outcome.“

This is done not by subterfuge, divide and rule and turning Nigeria in a field of discord or a street of broken institutions.
It is accomplished by honouring the principles of democratic good governance and economic justice.

It is done by persuading the people they are better off as one instead of better off tearing at one another’s throats.“Nigerians should be prepared for change.

We must rescue Nigeria from those set to cause it irreparable harm. The change I talk about is the only route to our deliverance from 16 years of the PDP locusts.

Nigeria is ours to keep and its democracy is ours to save.”He advised that this year’s Independence Day should be a time of sober reflection because other countries that received independence at the same time as Nigeria had since surpassed the country.

He described the Nigeria of today as the nightmare of its founding fathers. Tinubu further berated the PDP-led Federal Government of using religion to divide Nigerians.

He said, “We commemorate this Independence Day because the nation has survived despite its many challenges. We dare not celebrate because the nation has not flourished as it should.

Fifty four years our national trek began with hope and promise, peace and unity.“Today, the nation staggers beneath the weight of trouble multiplied by hardship.
Peace and unity seem to have yielded the moment to violence and discord. We exist as a political unit on a map but we do not prosper as brothers and sisters in one nation, under one flag and pursuant to one accord.”“Never has an elected government in Nigeria employed religion as a tool to divide the people, setting Nigerian brother against brother in a manner that allows this administration to function at the basest level of governance while seeking to establish a political domination that seeks no greater purpose than its self-perpetuation.”

He described attempts to stigmatise and physically intimidate the APC and the militarisation of elections as features of a perverse democracy.

He described President Goodluck Jonathan’s transformation agenda as an avenue to siphon funds through a dubious blueprint.“They do not have a national blueprint or vision. They do have a blueprint and vision for excessive self-enrichment.

Their equation is simple: You work, they feast. You toil, they grow fat. You seek a decent wage; they pilfer the collective treasury to enjoy a king’s ransom,” he said.

He said rather than promote religious tolerance and harmonious living, Jonathan’s government believes its electoral chances are enhanced by promoting ethnicism, internal divisions and religious suspicion but “successful nations are not built this way, have we not learned the lesson that we paid the high price of civil war to learn.”

is he HIGH or incredibly STUP****D?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by aljharem(m): 11:57am On Sep 30, 2014
estherdennis: I don't think you understand that man very well,in my own understading he is simply saying that is enough for PDP era. ThAt you shud vote him in cos the APC holds naija destiny.but left for me he was once there and cudnt do anything so they re all the same.naija can only get worst in the hands of the APC.cos they have the worse people as their federal level.

God bless you! !!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2014
barcanista: Rather the journalist that wrote the article and the editor are both eeedeeeots.

@Topic: Nigeria not only need a common sense revolution, we also need a political revolution using the instrument oof our votes. The PDP's 15+ years in power has been disastrous, a period of retrogression and a bitter part of our country's history. They must be kicked out using every legitimate means at our disposal

There is no worthy opposltion yet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by aljharem(m): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2014
edimat007: is he HIGH or incredibly STUP****D?

I think he is high on his cocaine again

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by ola20ng(m): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2014
"We exist as a political unit on a map but we do not prosper as brothers and sisters in one nation, under one flag and pursuant to one accord"
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sacluxpaint:

There is no worthy opposltion yet
#APC

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Ekiseme(m): 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
pentagonal:

feck off loser.
Olodo
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ahmeduana:
WHO GOES TO EQUITY, JUSTICE GOES WITH CLEAN MIND! SO THEREFORE IS NOT A PERSON LIKE TINUBU A MENTALY DEGENERATED, CORRUPT MINDED THAT WILL NOW BE THE CHAMPIONER OF THE COMMONER!
what makes BAT corrupt?
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Isiterere(m): 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nutase: Chai we don suffer for naija. When will politicians look at us with some decency.
The thief that sold d SW to Jonathan in 2011 is calling for a revolution now. Return the money you were paid in 2011then i might consider listening to you. MSTCHEWWWWWWWWWWW.
I swear I dey para now.
can you proof it ? I still belief if it's true, PDP would have used it to finished Tinubu political career considering the dirty politics we practise in Naija. A case study of Tom Ikimi allegation against Tinubu on an oil deal a day to APC national convention.

I totally agree with Tinubu, Nigeria need a common sense revolution against politics of divide to rule, religion,tribe and ethnicity.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by standupguy(m): 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
arsetalks: Where is the call for revolution here? Plus I find it weird that just the other day Asari Dokunbo made very silly statements but it never made the front page but this made it.

Nairaland has turned to a PDP tool.

So make we compare a common tout to a former governor abi??
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
APC is made up of the same group of people who left PDP because their selfish interest is no longer guaranteed in pdp, they now came together and formed a new party to continue looting from where they stopped in pdp. We know them and they knows we are aware of them.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by aljharem(m): 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
Isiterere:
can you proof it ? I still belief if it's true, PDP would have used it to finished Tinubu political career considering the dirty politics we practise in Naija. A case study of Tom Ikimi allegation against Tinubu on an oil deal a day to APC national convention.
I totally agree with Tinubu, Nigeria need a common sense revolution against politics of divide to rule, religion,tribe and ethnicity.
ALL IZZ WELL

Yes I can proof that. Why didn't APC supports vote for ribadu why Gej

I thought he is calling for change, why didn't he support his party s candidate named ribadu

Why did he enter the presidential jet to Abuja a week to the election

Also from an APC source, he sold each 5 west states for a billion naira.

What else do you want. It is not until it enters the pages of newspapers

Go and read on Femi Aribasala articles

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by mastengsynergy: 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
My heart bleeds when such statements come from somebody like Tinubu. A thief, A tug, AA smoker, A cabal, and a Killer. Perhaps he thought people are blind. After all his fraudulent exploits in the South-West, he wants to bring his campaign to the Federal purse through APC. Never!!!
The revolution he wants will definitely consume him. He will be the first casualty

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by SamAfrik(m): 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
Tinubu is right. Nigeria indeed needs an overhauling of mentality which is govt driven. People keep making the mistake of judging the opposition based on projections. We all agree that Nigeria is poorly govern, then why not test another party? That's the most sensible thing to do. What are we afraid of?
I'm settled for APC already.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
What baffles me is how politicians reason. When they are sharing the national cake, they dont remember us but when they are sidelined, they call the masses to go on revolution. Just some days ago, Amaechi said all Nigerians are silly, Yes, we agree to be silly. We will not be the ones going on revolution and dying from police brutality while Amaechi and Tinubu of APC fly around in private jets.

Tinubu, Your wife is a senator, why not tell her to start the revolution.

Tinubu, your daughter is Iya loja of all markets in Nigeria, why not tell her to start revolution.

Tinubu, your son in law is State Assembly man, why not tell him to start revolution.

Tinubu, the rest of your children are schooling abroad, living in mashions you looted Lagos state billions to buy, why not tell them to come back and start revolution.

Tinubu, all the assets you own, are from fraud, "kwuorroption (in Buhari's accent), why not start the revolution.

Since Boko Haram has failed, APC warlord, the j.a.n.j.a.w.e.e.d crusader has called for a bloody revolution codenamed "common sense" revolution.

This blood that you are shedding, There is God oh. There is God oh. Tinubu, There is God oh.

I hate APC, every patriotic Nigerian also hate APC.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by SamAfrik(m): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
Uteghe: The jobless PDP e-staff mobilized and spread around blogs to demonize APC will fail and return to hunger by may 2015. Only a perverted trader in own conscience will criticize Asiwaju. Who fought Abacha? Who funded NADECO,Radio Kudirat and catered for the army of exiles Abacha and his goons-much of whom have found solace in the jinxed PDP-persecuted and hounded? Was it not Asiwaju? Look, PDP e-spit lickers,am a Niger Deltan,from Akwa Ibom,and I can say with ALL AUTHORITY,that apart from primordial and idio.tic ethnic and regional solidarity,NDtans do not have a single reason to support GEJ. So,stop the lazy Asiwaju hate hate post and comments!
I like your analysis. also your ability to think independently and critically. keep it up.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Osama10(m): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
Under a common sense revolution this man would have been jailed or executed.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lordlexyy: How do you judge a party that is not in gov't with unprintable names.

Name the party that is not in government and who are the members in these parties that has not being in government before?
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by ibedun: 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
[size=18pt]WHAT HAVE THESE IGBO REFUGEES (HIDING IN YORUBA LAND INSTEAD OF DEVELOPING THEIR ANCESTRAL LAND) GOT AGAINST OUR TRUE SON AND LEADERS TINUBU AND FASHOLA?

WHAT IS THEIR PROBLEM?

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE EDUCATE ME IF THERE IS SOMETHING I AM MISSING.[/size]
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
One thing I'm sure GEJ will do to this guy is to ignore him.
BAT should first deliver Lagos state before thinking of Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by debulle: 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2014

A former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu says there is a need for the country to undergo a “common sense” revolution.

Tinubu, who is a national leader of the All Progressives Congress said the many years of misrule by successive Peoples Democratic Party presidents had continued to sink the country further into crisis.

The former governor said this in a statement titled ‘A Return to Decency’, on Monday.

He described the 16 years of PDP rule at the federal level as a period of steady decline into disaster. He said, “The longer they rule, the less benefit the people derive.
Nigeria now needs a ‘common sense revolution,’ a revolution that calls forth a return to decency, probity, transparency of process and fairness in outcome.“

This is done not by subterfuge, divide and rule and turning Nigeria in a field of discord or a street of broken institutions.
It is accomplished by honouring the principles of democratic good governance and economic justice.

It is done by persuading the people they are better off as one instead of better off tearing at one another’s throats.“Nigerians should be prepared for change.

We must rescue Nigeria from those set to cause it irreparable harm. The change I talk about is the only route to our deliverance from 16 years of the PDP locusts.

Nigeria is ours to keep and its democracy is ours to save.”He advised that this year’s Independence Day should be a time of sober reflection because other countries that received independence at the same time as Nigeria had since surpassed the country.

He described the Nigeria of today as the nightmare of its founding fathers. Tinubu further berated the PDP-led Federal Government of using religion to divide Nigerians.

He said, “We commemorate this Independence Day because the nation has survived despite its many challenges. We dare not celebrate because the nation has not flourished as it should.

Fifty four years our national trek began with hope and promise, peace and unity.“Today, the nation staggers beneath the weight of trouble multiplied by hardship.
Peace and unity seem to have yielded the moment to violence and discord. We exist as a political unit on a map but we do not prosper as brothers and sisters in one nation, under one flag and pursuant to one accord.”“Never has an elected government in Nigeria employed religion as a tool to divide the people, setting Nigerian brother against brother in a manner that allows this administration to function at the basest level of governance while seeking to establish a political domination that seeks no greater purpose than its self-perpetuation.”

He described attempts to stigmatise and physically intimidate the APC and the militarisation of elections as features of a perverse democracy.

Practice what you preach.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Labour Party Holds Town Hall Meeting In Kano (Pictures) / Redesigning Of Naira Notes: We Are Not Aware - Finance Minister / Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.