Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? (41806 Views)

Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) / I present to you MY HERO! / Who Is Nigeria's Hero? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? by pillzthadrugz(m): 6:14am On Oct 01, 2014
Emulti: me
reasons:
(1) for giving myself power supply
(2) for paying heavily for my security
(3) for struggling nd hustling jst to make a living
(4) for enduring d intimidation nd sufferings imposed on nigerians since 1960. etc
I believe you pieces!
Re: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? by otokx(m): 6:15am On Oct 01, 2014
Fela

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? by Vstuffs(m): 6:17am On Oct 01, 2014
My hero past Nnamdi Azikwe
My present hero is me
Re: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 01, 2014
etunoman76: For every strides achieved by all well meaning nations, there are heroes who are well known for the significant roles played in relative field towards the attainment of set national goals. Who is your HERO?

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE!!!!!!

my daddy

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? by 100Cents: 6:20am On Oct 01, 2014
DANGOTE.

ADENUGA.

It is not easy to make billions of dollars at first and secondly to sustain the growth tempo..
Re: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? by 0merta(m): 6:21am On Oct 01, 2014
"Awolowo was a leader of great Stature. He was a Leader who was eminently successful. That he did not fulfill a presidential ambition cannot detract from his leadership, and us, poor us, who were not his people, must continue, to regret that our own leaders (Nnamdi Azikiwe, Michael Okpara) had not led us as he did his people or achieved for us as he did for his people..."

- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (Because I am involved - 1998)

14 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? by tsolz400: 6:23am On Oct 01, 2014
eldoradoxx: Don't allow Ohaneze Ndigbo see this ooh grin shocked grin. Otherwise the second Nigerian civil starts here.

And so what?

They know what I can do..
Me raye iranu..

The great Adekunle, is my hero and the hero of most Nigerians..
The only crime he committed was trying to keep nigeria as ONE..
In war, ALL IS FAIR

And the rebels deserves all they got..
Go and ask shekau

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? by aminho(m): 6:23am On Oct 01, 2014
past hero my late mom
present hero my dad,Dauda birmah and sanusi lamido sanusi

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? by MightySparrow: 6:24am On Oct 01, 2014
PeetaBishop: mine is Abubakar Shekau

and Ojukwu

I agree, he shows us that Nigeria does not worth the celebration. There was never a country called Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? by Ediss(m): 6:25am On Oct 01, 2014
My father and my Girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? by simplygreat(m): 6:25am On Oct 01, 2014
Maj Kaduna Nzeogwu

Emeka Ojukwu igbo niile

Gen. Muritala Mohammed God bless dis Man

Adekunle Fajuyi d Soldier who demonstrated True Loyalty
My dear Gani Fawehinmi..
Beloved Dora
Departed Achebe and all d Unsung and Unknown Soldiers and True Nigerians who stories were never told and whose dreams and lives were cut short for d sake of Nigeria.
Nigeria we Hail Theeeeeeeeee

13 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 01, 2014
My late Dad ,Genera Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 01, 2014
My hero/heroine is the over 150 million Nigerians; we are not easy preys; we dont fly against d wind, we fly wit d wind; we often don't wait for "the iron" to be hot b4 we strike, we strike the iron to make it hot. Today i celebrate them for their RESILIENT spirit. GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? by luvprince4real(m): 6:30am On Oct 01, 2014
Ma Dad, ma Hero.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 01, 2014
Our mums and dads who nurtured us into adulthood by sacrificing their own pleasure. They stand to me as Heroes of this Nation.
Re: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? by ugoezeik(m): 6:32am On Oct 01, 2014
gej nd yaradua r mine
Re: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? by igbo2011(m): 6:33am On Oct 01, 2014
Nnamdi Azikiwe
Phillip Emeagweli
Blessing Okaghere
Affiong Addiong
Emeka Ojukwu
Madame Tinubu
Murtala Mohammed
Queen Amina
Buhari
The Kutis

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? by Horlawoomey(m): 6:34am On Oct 01, 2014
Past hero: General Tunde Idiagbon

Present Hero: Babatunde Raji Fashola

Don't ask me why

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? by jotfas(m): 6:34am On Oct 01, 2014
Ipledge: Chief obafemi Awolowo, of blessed memmory
this is a man who speaks d mind of pple.
Re: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? by odukoko(m): 6:35am On Oct 01, 2014
My father and mother!
Re: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? by maum: 6:35am On Oct 01, 2014
Major Chukwuma Patrick Kaduna Nzeogwu
Kanu Nwankwo
Fela Anikulapo Kuti

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 01, 2014
T.A Orji
Re: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? by jotfas(m): 6:37am On Oct 01, 2014
alentyno: Mine are

Chinua achebe

Philip emegwuali

Dora ankunyili

Wale tinubu (owner of oando)

As for the politicians none! angry
all u would say is dat u don't knw Jack abt ur country. Hw much do u knw abt d independence, civil war etc

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 01, 2014
no be only hero na Biro.......
.no be for this Nigeria
Re: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 01, 2014
Sani Abacha(bless your soul bro) and OBJ.
Re: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? by cutegp(m): 6:40am On Oct 01, 2014
general yakubugowon past nd asari the present hero
Re: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? by wowo2: 6:40am On Oct 01, 2014
Now that I am old...those (OK, excluding my parents) that I grew up admiring as a Nigerian child of the 80s and have helped shape me to be selfless, honest and truly want the best for all Nigerians..my list will include the below and in no particular order

Rtd. Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu
Rtd Col. Abubakar Dangiwa Umar
Prof. Wole Soyinka
Alh. Balarabe Musa
Rtd. Commdr Ebitu Ukiwe

Late Prof. Chinua Achebe
Late Chief Gani Fawehinmi
Late Bamidele Aturu Esq.
Late Dr. Beko Kuti

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? by kzea4real(m): 6:41am On Oct 01, 2014
there is God ohhh....
xp17: patience Jonathan , for using her engrish to kill
shekua
Re: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? by adbokus(m): 6:41am On Oct 01, 2014
Only one glows resplendently still: Dora Akunyili

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? by alentyno: 6:43am On Oct 01, 2014
jotfas: all u would say is dat u don't knw Jack abt ur country
So those folks I mentioned are from burkina faso bah?

Hw much do u knw abt d independence, civil war etc
Really? Lecture me then mr phd holder on 'independence and civil war'.......

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Nigeria Hero: Past And Present? by omenka(m): 6:44am On Oct 01, 2014
Late Gani Fawehimi for his dogged fights for justice.

Ken Nnamani for stabbing Obj in the nuts over Third Term.

General Mohamed Buhari for being incorruptible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Okada Man Carrying Goats In Onitsha / 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) / Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.